Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE: Of course I’m not bi polar. But even if I were, what would that change about my hub’s behavior? My reactions are to what he’s done. Not who I am

I am taking this as an admission. After her meltdown in Feb 2019 over the Hoarsewhisperer blocking her, her main FMs said that AE was being seen by a doctor and she even apologised for her behaviour via the FMs. I think she has had a diagnosis of some kind. IG slowly realised she wasn't going to get better and tried to leave the relationship many times. Then AE said she would kill herself (and maybe harm the kids but of course her suicide would harm them) and he backed down several times. Then it got so bad he just had to leave for HIS mental health.

Even if it says 50/50 custody, that's just paper. Ella was already refusing to visit him from before he left for France and he couldn't do anything about it and things have only got worse since then. Hope things improve obviously, but I wouldn't bet on it.
I don't really like to speculate on potential MH conditions (save narcissism, which in this case is so obvious that it is not just a slap in the face, but a punch); but would she be rapidly cycling if it were true? Why is she not on medication; and if she is, why is she drinking so heavily? Consumption of alcohol + bipolar medication = danger.

Reactions: 6
My goodness, I can only imagine the raging heartbreak. I wish I could have been there. I’m nonetheless thankful for yours and your family’s every day spent on this earth ahead of this tragedy, and I honor your sister & her courage in the midst of it. She fought, but without ever losing—release from this life is not something we lose or win, it’s simply release.

My thoughts reside with you today. 💚
You are too lovely. I have tears in my eyes. I think you've found your calling. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
AE: Of course I’m not bi polar. But even if I were, what would that change about my hub’s behavior? My reactions are to what he’s done. Not who I am

I am taking this as an admission. After her meltdown in Feb 2019 over the Hoarsewhisperer blocking her, her main FMs said that AE was being seen by a doctor and she even apologised for her behaviour via the FMs. I think she has had a diagnosis of some kind. IG slowly realised she wasn't going to get better and tried to leave the relationship many times. Then AE said she would kill herself (and maybe harm the kids but of course her suicide would harm them) and he backed down several times. Then it got so bad he just had to leave for HIS mental health.

Even if it says 50/50 custody, that's just paper. Ella was already refusing to visit him from before he left for France and he couldn't do anything about it and things have only got worse since then. Hope things improve obviously, but I wouldn't bet on it.
and then Alice will claim that Ioan refuses to see them. and the 50/50 is just to pay less money.

I suspect that they will be forced though (12 is still considered too young to make decision yourself). It only reflects badly on the other parent (in this case Alice) if the child refuses to go. I reckon they made this clear in the letter

Reactions: 9
It is absolutely insane that her minions think that a 50-50 custody is a demand, it's the default agreement that only really can be realistically challenged if somebody misbehaved greatly (from everything we heard/seen this applies a lot more to her than him). The outrageous bit is HER asking for 80-20.

also these people have to stop inventing laws. He absolutely will have to pay child support if it's 50-50.

Absolutely sick minds: if he wants custody it's because he doesnt want to pay (he already pays for everything because his ex-wife is an unemployable POS, you idiots), if he doesnt he is a deadbeat. duck these people.
A father wanting to be part of his children’s lives. How dare he? He should be giving Alice his paycheck and disappear into obscurity 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, this! When I signed up for this site I had definitely been having second thoughts about my support for AE…but I also saw a screenshot of one of my IG posts in here and I was afraid! I have been in forums where users were BRUTAL—it’s what made me stop registering for them—so I feared my comment in that screenshot would be ripped apart, but it never was, and when I introduced myself I was met with only kindness & respect. I’m grateful the people here are good and thoughtful and wise. Along with AE’s messiness, it might be what got us to 19 threads…
Ditto, returning the pearls - the internet has become such a divisive heterotopia (in the Foucauldian sense), in which people's worst and most savage instincts are unleashed, typically behind a cloak of anonymity. I never thought that I would witness such hatred and venom in my life; it can be immensely triggering and drive some to suicidal ideation. I do think one or two posts re: AE might go a bit far, language-wise - but her endless messiness, lies and attacks probably drive those with integrity to absolute distraction. And she's not done yet... Thread Forty, here we come...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Part of the reason I found this forum is because I thought I was the only person who thought she was a nutjob. All the comments I saw on SM were supporting her. I now know that's because anyone critical was doxxed and blocked and the thread was often deleted by AE. Alice can't dox the users here and she can't delete people's comments. I would say *most* people feel like we feel here, which is why there isn't much conflict.

Reactions: 31
Ioan is already paying child support, he’s paying for everything. I saw her tweet saying she’d made $25,000 I don’t know if that was for the length of the marriage, the school fees for the first born E are $50,000 a year.
I really wish they’d stop this talk of it’s because he doesn’t want to pay, he already has for the entire marriage.

Reactions: 16
A bit rich coming from me regarding the psych banter but…. Is there any chance we are looking at HFA (high functioning autism) with poor emotional regulation and obsessive compulsive tendencies. They often come as a bundle package.
It would explain her language skills coupled with the with lack of interpersonal skills required to; sustain relationships, empathise and understand another persons point of view and read the room enough to know that her marriage is totally tanking and that humiliating her husband on SM and bitching about his mother right to his face is probably not the right way to go?
(HFA has a heavily inheritable element but it wouldn’t be right to elaborate on why I mention that).

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster!

The aggression, abuse and general shittery on her Twitter is so out of control. I felt so sad for her at the start but she has obviously become addicted to the validation now and these supporters will end up helping her lose her children. I can’t even imagine how awful this must be for them.
So much of what she says doesn’t add up - they are devastated he has left but he is away for 8 months of the year anyway. She is holding down the fort but is a SAHM with a full time daytime nanny. SUPPORT WOMEN but not all women. And don’t even get me started on the coke stuff and the blatant lies about the (and partner) in the lawyers letters. I’ll be amazed if that doesn’t land her in court. She can’t prove IG has done drugs but the screenshots will exist of her admitting to it. Awful. Nobody will win here, she will destroy IGs career (and therefore his potential to pay maintenance) but also her own reputation. The kids will be the ones that suffer most. The amount of rabid posters on her feed baying for blood and hoping he loses custody completely…. What a mess

Reactions: 15
A bit rich coming from me regarding the psych banter but…. Is there any chance we are looking at HFA (high functioning autism) with poor emotional regulation and obsessive compulsive tendencies. They often come as a bundle package.
It would explain her language skills coupled with the with lack of interpersonal skills required to; sustain relationships, empathise and understand another persons point of view and read the room enough to know that her marriage is totally tanking and that humiliating her husband on SM and bitching about his mother right to his face is probably not the right way to go?
(HFA has a heavily inheritable element but it wouldn’t be right to elaborate on why I mention that).
I have HFA and am not like this at all. Not at all.

I'll just add that autism in women is very different to the male experience. We empathise hugely, often to the point of emotional pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love that she can reply being nasty to Sarah, but not her "friends" who lost someone and is asking after the girls. She is a nasty piece of work.View attachment 894766
I will tell you something interesting. The girl that sent that tweet about her godmother has since deleted it. She is also the girl that complained of being overwhelmed and stressed when Alice turned her housing info in Queensland tweet into a cocaine feast in Queensland tweet. So it’s rather strange

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I will tell you something interesting. The girl that sent that tweet about her godmother has since deleted it. She is also the girl that complained of being overwhelmed and stressed when Alice turned her housing info in Queensland tweet into a cocaine feast in Queensland tweet. So it’s rather strange
I noticed this too, I think she thought AE would reply to her as soon as she saw the tweet.
But no, she only replies to conflict and actively seeks it.

Reactions: 8

I'll just add that autism in women is very different to the male experience. We empathise hugely, often to the point of emotional pain.
i know many people with autism and every single one is totally different I wasn’t trying to negatively stereotype anyone. I hope you don’t think I was being rude.
Do you think most hfa women are tuned in to the empathy? Because if so I think that rules my little theory out.

Reactions: 4
WTF world does she live in that joint custody is the most horrible letter in the world?
God forbid their father loves them too
Yes it’s hard to be away from your kids but this is about what’s best for them, not you!

It doesn’t say partner Alice. Stop lying 🤣
I know right?

All of this stuff about how it's the worst possible nightmare... surely it would be more of a nightmare if your children's other parent upped and left and cut contact, leaving you to raise two abandoned and traumatised children completely alone?

He's apparently a deadbeat dad who doesn't care about his kids now he has a girlfriend, yet he wants to parent his children the same amount of time as Alice does.

Thank goodness he's going for equal custody. Those girls have never needed time with their father more.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster!

The aggression, abuse and general shittery on her Twitter is so out of control. I felt so sad for her at the start but she has obviously become addicted to the validation now and these supporters will end up helping her lose her children. I can’t even imagine how awful this must be for them.
So much of what she says doesn’t add up - they are devastated he has left but he is away for 8 months of the year anyway. She is holding down the fort but is a SAHM with a full time daytime nanny. SUPPORT WOMEN but not all women. And don’t even get me started on the coke stuff and the blatant lies about the (and partner) in the lawyers letters. I’ll be amazed if that doesn’t land her in court. She can’t prove IG has done drugs but the screenshots will exist of her admitting to it. Awful. Nobody will win here, she will destroy IGs career (and therefore his potential to pay maintenance) but also her own reputation. The kids will be the ones that suffer most. The amount of rabid posters on her feed baying for blood and hoping he loses custody completely…. What a mess
Welcome, TopCat! As another longtime lurker who only joined yesterday, I understand why AE's shenanigans drove you to post...
I never felt sorry for her; that article she penned for the DM, in which she bragged that she had to post that IG was leaving her, left me enraged. Not only did she make out that he was abusive - shouting at her, his eyes huge - when she tweeted 'he's leaving us', she sounded triumphant not only that she republished the offending tweet, but that she left him in tears. So cold and calculating.

Reactions: 22
I noticed this too, I think she thought AE would reply to her as soon as she saw the tweet.
But no, she only replies to conflict and actively seeks it.
She knew damn well Alice used her, she complained a bit then comes back posting that. I’m not sure what that girl is looking for from Alice.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure we all have our own ideas of “the worst thing Alice has done thus far,” but the couple I can think of at this very moment, in no particular order, are:

1. Outing Ioan’s private cosmetic procedures, as I have come to believe he has some serious self-image challenges.

2. That tweet in which Alice expressed gratitude for a supporter who explicitly wished infertility on Ioan and Bianca, and

3. Perhaps the most upsetting offense for me, the parental alienation.

My father is a dirty narcissist and our relationship is nearly nonexistent, but abandoning my love for him has reached a sort of permanency for me. I’m sure there are about a hundred people in here who know this already, but if your admiration for someone dies—or even dwindles—it can be enormously challenging to salvage. It breaks my heart again and again to read that Ella, specifically, is pulling away from Ioan. At such a young age, that sticks with you in the worst ways, and I wish Alice would just stfu and stop setting everything on fire. Her personal suffering doesn’t make her entitled to cast it upon others, especially not impressionable babies. It’s selfish and it’s evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.