Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s safer mentally for her to speak here than to Alice directly.
She’s deactivated already but I did say she would be welcome to join us here if she felt she needed to debrief before she deactivated 😂. I think her mind is a bit blown. She didn’t know about tattle. I’ve been following threads here for years, sometimes I forget it’s a bit eye opening for newbies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s deactivated already but I did say she would be welcome to join us here if she felt she needed to debrief before she deactivated 😂. I think her mind is a bit blown. She didn’t know about tattle. I’ve been following threads here for years, sometimes I forget it’s a bit eye opening for newbies.
after Alice has gone on a rampage I feel the need to debrief 😂 . I carried the resus pager for many years in a major trauma hospital and I need more debriefing after Alice than I did then. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know right?

All of this stuff about how it's the worst possible nightmare... surely it would be more of a nightmare if your children's other parent upped and left and cut contact, leaving you to raise two abandoned and traumatised children completely alone?

He's apparently a deadbeat dad who doesn't care about his kids now he has a girlfriend, yet he wants to parent his children the same amount of time as Alice does.

Thank goodness he's going for equal custody. Those girls have never needed time with their father more.
Alice is a curious case, which again makes me genuinely aghast how many people buy her tit (then again Trump got elected, so this world has many stupid people!)

She says that she has to stay at home for his career - yet she wants at least 80-20 custody. Shouldnt she be thankful that he goes 50-50 and thus enables her to have a career?

She complains about 50-50 custody after complaining that he is a deadbeat. Apparently this means that his new girlfriend steals her kids.

She was complaining about him neglecting his kids although he saw Elsie 3-5 days per week and Ella only didnt saw him because Ella didnt want outside the house. At the same time she is crying about not having Elsie all the time.

The conclusion here is very obvious
- She doesnt want anyone to have him if she cant have him, this is extending to the kids, she is jealous of them, that was already obvious during their marriage ("get a room")
- In her world Ioan is only a good parent if he spends time with his kids in the house, not spending much time with them means he is a deadbeat, spending time away with them means he is replacing their mother.
- She is scared that the kids might actually like a potential stepmom.
- She wants as much money as possible. She knows exactly that she has no career, at least no a serious one in acting (I think she would do well in other areas if she got her tit together).
- The kids are her new "everything I have", hence why she cant let go of them to spend time with their dad, when these girls start dating and become more independent tit will hit the fan. She will lose another posession.

Reactions: 35
Using shame and humiliation as a weapon against someone she’s supposed to love.
Also used the MS diagnosis as a weapon is what upset me most. Not the outing it as much as the way in which she used the info
. Which I think is what you mean also

Reactions: 9
I'm off to bed and probably won't be back on for a few days due to paid employment (why can't I just stay at home like Alice)?! I wonder what tit will hit the fan between now and then! Happy Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wondered this too. It could be a mixture of this, a mental health condition i.e. NPD, all excerbated by menopause and now the breakdown of her marriage Also, does her daughter have ADHD? ADHD often runs in families like ASD
I suppose it could be. Something about the NPD thing is bugging me. As narcs go she’s quite a crap version of one. She doesn’t manipulate well, most people see right through her, she lacks charm and she genuinely loses her sh*t and seems confused an awful lot.
There’s something quite naive and even childlike about her response to this ‘crisis’ which is totally narcissistic on the face of it, but I really don’t think it’s her core issue. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Also used the MS diagnosis as a weapon is what upset me most. Not the outing it as much as the way in which she used the info
yeah, she is already setting up the next smear campaign against them. If they will have children she will brand them as reckless for having a child with a dad that will be already almost 70 and a mom that is pretty ill when the kid ends school. I can already see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Alice is a curious case, which again makes me genuinely aghast how many people buy her tit (then again Trump got elected, so this world has many stupid people!)

She says that she has to stay at home for his career - yet she wants at least 80-20 custody. Shouldnt she be thankful that he goes 50-50 and thus enables her to have a career?

She complains about 50-50 custody after complaining that he is a deadbeat. Apparently this means that his new girlfriend steals her kids.

She was complaining about him neglecting his kids although he saw Elsie 3-5 days per week and Ella only didnt saw him because Ella didnt want outside the house. At the same time she is crying about not having Elsie all the time.

The conclusion here is very obvious
- She doesnt want anyone to have him if she cant have him, this is extending to the kids, she is jealous of them, that was already obvious during their marriage ("get a room")
- In her world Ioan is only a good parent if he spends time with his kids in the house, not spending much time with them means he is a deadbeat, spending time away with them means he is replacing their mother.
- She is scared that the kids might actually like a potential stepmom.
- She wants as much money as possible. She knows exactly that she has no career, at least no a serious one in acting (I think she would do well in other areas if she got her tit together).
- The kids are her new "everything I have", hence why she cant let go of them to spend time with their dad, when these girls start dating and become more independent tit will hit the fan. She will lose another posession.
Basically to narcs it’s their world and we’re all just living in it. Until a reality check such as a divorce is served and then it’s time for them to burn the world and salt the earth.

Reactions: 8
. Which I think is what you mean also

All of it - the lack of boundaries the threats. Posting videos that he wasn’t happy with. bleeping up intimate moments - taking intimate conversations and making them public, but twisting them. Trying to destroy IG and BW and taking their kids down with it. Attempting to weaponize public opinion to bully them.

AE is just not as important as she thinks she is.
Alice if you’re reading this, YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
yeah, she is already setting up the next smear campaign against them. If they will have children she will brand them as reckless for having a child with a dad that will be already almost 70 and a mom that is pretty ill when the kid ends school. I can already see it.
Well I think he was already pretty reckless to have kids with someone who has Alice’s issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1638191725659.png

The above is an actual response to someone who has done nothing but post a link to a support website. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I suppose it could be. Something about the NPD thing is bugging me. As narcs go she’s quite a crap version of one. She doesn’t manipulate well, most people see right through her, she lacks charm and she genuinely loses her sh*t and seems confused an awful lot.
There’s something quite naive and even childlike about her response to this ‘crisis’ which is totally narcissistic on the face of it, but I really don’t think it’s her core issue. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She is very childlike, when she talks about falling out with her dad/not having family support, she talks about it as if she is a child. She compares this to the effect of the marriage breakdown on Elsie. She hasn't responded to the marriage breakdown in a rational way, she isn't even trying to get a life together for herself and move forward. She is incapable of dealing with the practicalities - like the need to get a job and manage her own life.

She is always the centre of the universe, it's obvious from her twitter. She doesn't seem to understand that she is not the centre of everything, that other people have valid feelings and hopes. It's all "me, me, me". Someone on twitter said she wasn't special, she said something like "of course I'm special" in response. It's bizarre. I think being beautiful has allowed her to get what she wants. She is struggling now. She doesn't get a free pass anymore.

I hate the bullying but I feel only a tiny, tiny bit sorry for her. Imagine living like her?

Reactions: 7
I don’t see her “supporters” telling her to get off Twitter and get help. The only people doing that are the ones she is calling trolls. Her FM’s are loving their front seats in this breakdown circus.

She is very childlike, when she talks about falling out with her dad/not having family support, she talks about it as if she is a child. She compares this to the effect of the marriage breakdown on Elsie. She hasn't responded to the marriage breakdown in a rational way, she isn't even trying to get a life together for herself and move forward. She is incapable of dealing with the practicalities - like the need to get a job and manage her own life.

She is always the centre of the universe, it's obvious from her twitter. She doesn't seem to understand that she is not the centre of everything, that other people have valid feelings and hopes. It's all "me, me, me". Someone on twitter said she wasn't special, she said something like "of course I'm special" in response. It's bizarre. I think being beautiful has allowed her to get what she wants. She is struggling now. She doesn't get a free pass anymore.

I hate the bullying but I feel only a tiny, tiny bit sorry for her. Imagine living like her?
Agreed. But I feel sorry for the people whose lives she is messing up. She wallows in self pity so I don’t feel sorry for her at all at this point. She has had plenty of opportunities to recognise she has problems and turn this ship around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Lunchtime is over, 11pages into this thread and a new one is surely only a few short hours away….

HELP ME

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.