Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know many people with autism and every single one is totally different I wasn’t trying to negatively stereotype anyone. I hope you don’t think I was being rude.
Do you think most hfa women are tuned in to the empathy? Because if so I think that rules my little theory out.
I would say that, based on the available diagnostic criteria, that yes - one of said criteria that typifies HFA in women is a huge sense of empathy. The difference lies in the ability to be able to respond appropriately - though as so many of us have been 'masking' as neurotypical for years (eg mimicking others' behaviours in order to fit in), we often manage to do and say the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a very sneaking suspicion that proceedings have taken place in camera with a judge to enforce the collaborative agreement. I would assume this was with lawyers and without the parties. Given her refusals to adhere to the agreement, given on camera, it is easy to see why IGLegal would have requested it goes before a judge as part of emergency proceedings. Hence the weekend timings.

I expect the letter is from her lawyers. And as I said before they have explained she won’t be able to dictate who is present when he has the children, for the nth time. I also expect a grace period has been granted before enforcement on 5 December. Probably requested by her team but agreed by him to allow time to prepare. Plus she has been told she must conduct all communication via the App and not to contact him directly. I don’t think there is a restraining order yet. All the rest is her spin.

The upshot of all of this. The collaborative agreement has been enforced legally at huge cost to him and her. It will also have used up court time unnecessarily. Family Courts are busy at holiday times dealing with upticks in domestic violence.
Its an absolute disgrace for it to used to tell a grown up woman to behave reasonably and as agreed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m sure we all have our own ideas of “the worst thing Alice has done thus far,” but the couple I can think of at this very moment, in no particular order, are:

1. Outing Ioan’s private cosmetic procedures, as I have come to believe he has some serious self-image challenges.

2. That tweet in which Alice expressed gratitude for a supporter who explicitly wished infertility on Ioan and Bianca, and

3. Perhaps the most upsetting offense for me, the parental alienation.

My father is a dirty narcissist and our relationship is nearly nonexistent, but abandoning my love for him has reached a sort of permanency for me. I’m sure there are about a hundred people in here who know this already, but if your admiration for someone dies—or even dwindles—it can be enormously challenging to salvage. It breaks my heart again and again to read that Ella, specifically, is pulling away from Ioan. At such a young age, that sticks with you in the worst ways, and I wish Alice would just stfu and stop setting everything on fire. Her personal suffering doesn’t make her entitled to cast it upon others, especially not impressionable babies. It’s selfish and it’s evil.
Do you think it's a female trait - to give someone X number of chances to redeem themselves, until one day, you're done - and nothing can reclaim those original feelings?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure we all have our own ideas of “the worst thing Alice has done thus far,” but the couple I can think of at this very moment, in no particular order, are:

1. Outing Ioan’s private cosmetic procedures, as I have come to believe he has some serious self-image challenges.

2. That tweet in which Alice expressed gratitude for a supporter who explicitly wished infertility on Ioan and Bianca, and

3. Perhaps the most upsetting offense for me, the parental alienation.

My father is a dirty narcissist and our relationship is nearly nonexistent, but abandoning my love for him has reached a sort of permanency for me. I’m sure there are about a hundred people in here who know this already, but if your admiration for someone dies—or even dwindles—it can be enormously challenging to salvage. It breaks my heart again and again to read that Ella, specifically, is pulling away from Ioan. At such a young age, that sticks with you in the worst ways, and I wish Alice would just stfu and stop setting everything on fire. Her personal suffering doesn’t make her entitled to cast it upon others, especially not impressionable babies. It’s selfish and it’s evil.
Outing BW MS and the impact on having kids for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Outing BW MS and the impact on having kids for them.
It was the “get a room” comment that made me ill. She has no boundaries sharing stuff about the girls.
What brought me here was her trying to doxx the Tattlers and the infertility incident.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a very sneaking suspicion that proceedings have taken place in camera with a judge to enforce the collaborative agreement. I would assume this was with lawyers and without the parties. Given her refusals to adhere to the agreement, given on camera, it is easy to see why IGLegal would have requested it goes before a judge as part of emergency proceedings. Hence the weekend timings.

I expect the letter is from her lawyers. And as I said before they have explained she won’t be able to dictate who is present when he has the children, for the nth time. I also expect a grace period has been granted before enforcement on 5 December. Probably requested by her team but agreed by him to allow time to prepare. Plus she has been told she must conduct all communication via the App and not to contact him directly. I don’t think there is a restraining order yet. All the rest is her spin.

The upshot of all of this. The collaborative agreement has been enforced legally at huge cost to him and her. It will also have used up court time unnecessarily. Family Courts are busy at holiday times dealing with upticks in domestic violence.
Its an absolute disgrace for it to used to tell a grown up woman to behave reasonably and as agreed.
That makes sense actually. And explains why she got the letter on a weekend.

Reactions: 9
I agree with this. They met in their early 30’s as good looking actors with engaging personalities who were probably socially great fun to be around. As with all actors they like an audience.

But as they advanced into their late 30’s & 40’s, their acting careers diverged. This is not his fault. It was a fault with their industry. This is where she should land a lot of blame for her situation. Their industry creates roles for men in their 40’s and 50‘s in which they are married to women in their early 30’s. They didn’t and still don’t write about women in their 40’s. When they do, the roles go to A listers. Her reputed bad behaviours won’t have helped her.

Now better women would have looked to find a new career. The choice was never acting or housewife. Instead AE choose a life to which she appears manifestly unsuited. She had no audience so sought one in social media which was at best vicarious. By her 50’s she was overweight, isolated, disappointed and depressed with what appears to be a drinking problem. She is like a character from a 60’s or 70’s feminist novel. Someone mentioned She Devil.

But that is an old book which was a warning for women not to fall into this trap. This is what inspired the fights for equal rights and childcare that goes on today because a lot of women still lose out on careers. Advancements have been made, just not enough. But IG isn’t to blame for misdeeds of their industry.

However imo, it was not inevitable that AE became a housewife. It was a choice. She had options and no one is going to convince me that AE didn‘t make her own mind up.
She constantly goes on about IG only wanting lead roles and top billing, but his career proves otherwise. I think it was AE who wanted the lead roles and top billing, but not being a particularly talented actress and behaving like a diva, all combined to pretty much torpedo her career. But for her it was actress/leading lady/star or nothing. She obviously thinks there is a lot of prestige in living in Hollywood, being the wife of an actor and thinking she's a star herself and she's not willing to "lower herself."

Reactions: 22
That's what I really love about this site - the way that commenters are so appreciative of one another, are supportive, share humour (and much needed cat pictures) and show genuine concern for others. You don't pile on to others merely because they have dissenting opinions, either. (I mean, I completely disagree with Tattle's perception of Meghan Markle - another one of AE's victims - and think she's been manipulated into a hate figure by a seamlessly executed press campaign; so I won't visit those threads, and know that you won't all jump down my neck for it either.) Best wishes to all of you, and let's hope that IG and his children can emerge from this ordeal unscathed.
I’m fascinated that you don’t agree about MM! I think those threads are vicious and I don’t go there either (although that’s where I originally started here). But I see so much of Alice in MM, though she is obviously much more controlled. They both give me the ick in the same way as the narc who tortured me in real life does. So interesting how we all see things differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a very sneaking suspicion that proceedings have taken place in camera with a judge to enforce the collaborative agreement.
This makes sense. Do you have a legal background? In CA?

Also I could list a lot of tit AE has pulled but her filming him snoring and putting it on Insta with a "tee hee" is up there.
And calling her MiL a c*nt. I wonder what drama happened with his mom considering she lives thousands of miles away? Needless to say AE couldn't manage to stay civil.

Reactions: 17
It was the “get a room” comment that made me ill. She has no boundaries sharing stuff about the girls.
What brought me here was her trying to doxx the Tattlers and the infertility incident.
Well I will pray hard they get pregnant easily and many times! Good Luck to them!

Do you think it's a female trait - to give someone X number of chances to redeem themselves, until one day, you're done - and nothing can reclaim those original feelings?
Personally, I think this can be found across genders. I've seen this behaviour in men as well as women, and it often defies all reason. There was a fairly publicised case in my country some years ago about a married father of two who fell for a prostitute. She and her pimp cheated him out of everything he had; he lost his job, his wife, and even his kids wanted nothing to do with him anymore. He loved her regardless, no matter how appallingly she treated him. In the end, he somehow managed to take the woman to court. She received a suspended sentence - and that same evening, he turned up at her door with flowers, begging her to speak to him. When she refused, he said, "Please, at least take the flowers then."

This may be an extreme case, but I believe men are far from immune to such traits...

• Wow
  • Sad
Welcome, TopCat! As another longtime lurker who only joined yesterday, I understand why AE's shenanigans drove you to post...
I never felt sorry for her; that article she penned for the DM, in which she bragged that she had to post that IG was leaving her, left me enraged. Not only did she make out that he was abusive - shouting at her, his eyes huge - when she tweeted 'he's leaving us', she sounded triumphant not only that she republished the offending tweet, but that she left him in tears. So cold and calculating.
Thanks!!

When she wrote that she had posted it on Twitter and he burst into tears, I found something about that so disturbing. This has not been an idyllic marriage.
My dad is a complete narcissist who said some truly awful things about my mum when she left him when I was young. I cut all contact with him recently and she is my biggest inspiration. AE is throwing a lot away for the validation of some Twitter weirdos.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was someone on here who outed BW as having MS and then it got taken to twitter by an FM or AE

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi. Just wanted to say don't feel selfish for withdrawing from your friends for a bit. We all need time for ourselves, especially in the wake of trauma and sometimes you simply can't be there for anyone else when it's taking everything you have to just carry yourself. I'm sure your friends understand. Sorry if I'm reading too much into this and projecting my own experience and I hope you aren't offended by my comment. It's something I had to come to terms with, that it's not my job to be anyone else's lifeboat. It's good to be there for your friends, but it's not your job and it's ultimately not healthy for you or your friends to sacrifice yourself to carry them.
Thank you Cookiemonsta!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211129-201157_Chrome.jpg

This person knows what they are talking about.

Also why is it always quiet when I finally have a chance to sit down and read on here?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will tell you something interesting. The girl that sent that tweet about her godmother has since deleted it. She is also the girl that complained of being overwhelmed and stressed when Alice turned her housing info in Queensland tweet into a cocaine feast in Queensland tweet. So it’s rather strange
I felt bad for her and sent her a message 😬😂 she’s not just deleting that post. She’s deleting all of them.She was directed to the wiki by another user here and she’s done. I think she just genuinely felt sorry for Alice. Watched her own mother behave this way etc and felt for the kids. Hoped support would help Alice calm down. I won’t go into the whole dm out of respect for the woman but she’s absolutely disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 894870

This person knows what they are talking about.

Also why is it always quiet when I finally have a chance to sit down and read on here?! Lol
The pre nup says she gets about 30% of house equity if it sticks.

I felt bad for her and sent her a message 😬😂 she’s not just deleting that post. She’s deleting all of them.She was directed to the wiki by another user here and she’s done. I think she just genuinely felt sorry for Alice. Watched her own mother behave this way etc and felt for the kids. Hoped support would help Alice calm down. I won’t go into the whole dm out of respect for the woman but she’s absolutely disgusted.
I just thought she understood that after she was used over the cocaine. Nice that she sees what’s going on now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.