Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see her “supporters” telling her to get off Twitter and get help. The only people doing that are the ones she is calling trolls. Her FM’s are loving their front seats in this breakdown circus.

Agreed. But I feel sorry for the people whose lives she is messing up. She wallows in self pity so I don’t feel sorry for her at all at this point. She has had plenty of opportunities to recognise she has problems and turn this ship around.
My sympathy is fleeting. I feel the tiniest bit of sympathy, but she is a complete nightmare. It must be awful to be her, it must be worse to live with her.

Agree that she is wallowing and doesn't seem to want to escape from it. She is enjoying being the victim even when she isn't.

Reactions: 11
wait didnt she told us a few hours ago that the girlfriend is involved in custody? lol
View attachment 894449
also no, not sleeping in one bed with mom and dad is not a terrible thing. First up they are too old for this, secondly mom and dad shouldnt pretend this tit either.
Oh the drama! Alice, children need parents who will ensure they’re safe even when the world is falling apart. And in your case, the world is NOT falling apart. Divorces and blended families are common, and they can work just fine, as long as the adults behave like adults.

and here I thought he only ever talked for 2 minutes about his hotel
View attachment 894452
interfering in phone calls, taking kids to the park when he is calling or blackmail him to only have contact if he talks to her is not "trying to make the relation work"
It’s interesting how people who disagree are generally polite and have sound arguments, while she responds to each and every one of them with swear words.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She is very childlike, when she talks about falling out with her dad/not having family support, she talks about it as if she is a child. She compares this to the effect of the marriage breakdown on Elsie. She hasn't responded to the marriage breakdown in a rational way, she isn't even trying to get a life together for herself and move forward. She is incapable of dealing with the practicalities - like the need to get a job and manage her own life.

She is always the centre of the universe, it's obvious from her twitter. She doesn't seem to understand that she is not the centre of everything, that other people have valid feelings and hopes. It's all "me, me, me". Someone on twitter said she wasn't special, she said something like "of course I'm special" in response. It's bizarre. I think being beautiful has allowed her to get what she wants. She is struggling now. She doesn't get a free pass anymore.

I hate the bullying but I feel only a tiny, tiny bit sorry for her. Imagine living like her?
I am sure that Narcs aren’t interested in convincing all of the people just some of the people. They can reject a consensus view in favour of minority adoration. I’d say just about everything she is doing is narcissistic. There is no reason to expect it to be clever or convincing. if faking vulnerability gets her attention and praise from her followers then she will do it.

Plus her tactics work. She posts the lies long enough to get them out there. Then they get repeated.

Therapy won’t touch the sides with her, even if this is purely a situational MH crisis. She needs proper medical diagnosis and treatment. Therapy is just a complimentary treatment that can be pretty useless with a diagnosis and medication in severe mental illness.

Reactions: 19
I know I had a lot to say about AE & IG… however, I am absolutely appalled and feel physically sick that she commended and applauded and thanked someone for wishing infertility.
Whether I believe any of it, who I believe. At this minute is irrelevant, that comment, liking it, bringing attention to it (because she knows others are watching) and wishing infertility is sick. I’ve just been diagnosed with endo this year and have fertility problems, and I’m just shocked….. shocked that any person let alone another woman…. 2!!! The poster and Alice have wished this upon someone. I’m literally disgusted. Can only empathise so far…just…. Ugh and the poster even saying it!!!!
So sorry you have been diagnosed with this horrible disease. From one endo suffer to another I feel your pain and wish you well ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny enough Lin did this already back in June
Ooof! That is genuinely appalling.

I am new to this drama but have her FMs always been with her? Did they stand by her with her previous internet dramas? I know she fell out with the horse whisperer and also the editor of vanity fair (FFS Alice 🤦🏼‍♀️). Have the FMs remained at her side for these incidents?

Reactions: 6
What time is it in L.A.? How soon will we get another installment of Night of the Wronged Wives?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might be considered brutally ruthless, but for the well-being of those girls I tend to think it might be a good thing if AE was forcibly removed from them, via a stint in rehab or prison, even just for a while. The more she's with them the more time she has to poison them. First and foremost I see her as an abusive parent who should no more have unsupervised access to her children than a physically/sexually abusive parent should.

I'm sorry if my opinion offends or upsets people, but as someone who grew up in a damaged home and who is still trying to recover from it, the welfare of those children absolutely should come first. AE is deliberately causing damage to those children which will last a lifetime and potentially/probably set them off on a lifelong course of abusive relationships themselves. Their rights to be protected and safe far outweigh any rights she has as a mother, and I use that word lightly in her case, to have access to them.
I agree with you. I adopted both of my kids at the age of four. The eldest lived in an abusive environment for the first three years of his life and he still has scars today, ten years later.
Alice is mentally abusing her daughters, by trying to turn them against their father and with her very public breakdowns. Ioan should get full custody for some time and she needs to go into intense therapy .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I am new to this drama but have her FMs always been with her? Did they stand by her with her previous internet dramas? I know she fell out with the horse whisperer and also the editor of vanity fair (FFS Alice 🤦🏼‍♀️). Have the FMs remained at her side for these incidents?
What’s this about the editor of Vanity Fair? I haven’t read anything about that.

Reactions: 5
I reckon the ones fighting her battles wish to align themselves within a rolling news article. She’s in the DM often enough and the histrionics on Lorraine have made her somewhat of a minor celebrity.
They might get retweeted or a like or possibly a screenshot posted in here.
The others that have been here for the duration need help. There’s about five I could name but won’t but you know the ones. I have noticed Loopy has went awol after the lawyer incident. I’m hoping she actioned something against Alice because that was batshit. We all seen it and could document it and yet she still denied it.

Sadly and the only sympathy I have for Alice is she has no real friends. And that’s the only thing I worry about. Because once it’s all said and done, he’s got the children for NYE (despite her having Christmas) I will worry for her. I’m human and an emotional one (I have seven children, blame them! 😆) if I were a close friend I’d be checking in with her.
I’ve see her throwing harming herself about here and there, it’s when she goes quiet I worry.

Reactions: 12
I know I had a lot to say about AE & IG… however, I am absolutely appalled and feel physically sick that she commended and applauded and thanked someone for wishing infertility.
Whether I believe any of it, who I believe. At this minute is irrelevant, that comment, liking it, bringing attention to it (because she knows others are watching) and wishing infertility is sick. I’ve just been diagnosed with endo this year and have fertility problems, and I’m just shocked….. shocked that any person let alone another woman…. 2!!! The poster and Alice have wished this upon someone. I’m literally disgusted. Can only empathise so far…just…. Ugh and the poster even saying it!!!!
I’m sorry to hear that, it’s a horrible condition. I’ve resigned myself to the fact I (personally speaking) probably won’t have children now due to it (I’m almost 35) That comment really made me angry, even if she wasn’t directly liking the infertility part, she should’ve ignored it or told them it was a disgusting thing to say, given her past fertility problems. But knowing how hateful she is, she was probably liking the comment as a whole. She’s so full of vitriol it’s unreal. I wonder what it will take for the FMs to finally turn on her? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am sure that Narcs aren’t interested in convincing all of the people just some of the people. They can reject a consensus view in favour of minority adoration. I’d say just about everything she is doing is narcissistic. There is no reason to expect it to be clever or convincing. if faking vulnerability gets her attention and praise from her followers then she will do it.

Plus her tactics work. She posts the lies long enough to get them out there. Then they get repeated.

Therapy won’t touch the sides with her, even if this is purely a situational MH crisis. She needs proper medical diagnosis and treatment. Therapy is just a complimentary treatment that can be pretty useless with a diagnosis and medication in severe mental illness.
It sounds like Trump, she is as rude online.

Reactions: 9

yep, they even attacked the people in question in her honour like they do now (well, Ioan isnt around to be attacked, so they are boxing with shadows lol)

Though they looked *very* silly because they went up against the people itself plus their much bigger (and brighter) following than Alice.

Reactions: 7
I think also just a woman in pain. They want to comfort her, help her.
Some people need to replace their twit-o-meters. I can't imagine spending 5 seconds reading her tweets and continuing to have any kind of sympathy - unless they're projecting so hard they're not actually reading the words she's writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wont have blood on my hands and nor will anyone else. It's not our fault if she won't listen to reason and get help.

Reactions: 18
I’m so sorry about the endo, it is terrible disease. Take care of yourself, stay positive. I had stage IV serious endo with fibroids that required serious surgery on my uterus at 33. Met my husband at 35 and started trying 4 baby at 37, did a round of IVF with acupuncture & following all dietary rules to increase chances, had a good response & one beautiful boy. Frozen cycle brought our daughter. My heart aches for anyone going through the infertility journey and I agree it is terrible to see someone like Alice actually mock it. Hang in there & keep your heart light, I swear that helped me in my process.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yep, they even attacked the people in question in her honour like they do now (well, Ioan isnt around to be attacked, so they are boxing with shadows lol)

Though they looked *very* silly because they went up against the people itself plus their much bigger (and brighter) following than Alice.
The VF thing - how did I miss this? Was it Grayson Carter? What happened?

Reactions: 4
I’ve see her throwing harming herself about here and there, it’s when she goes quiet I worry.
The references to suicide (always vague) are just another form of manipulation. It's abusive when you don't mean it. She also says she is as strong as an ox and I think that's more believable. She goes quiet a lot so there is no need to worry. A new tit storm will be brewing.

The Official Ioan FB group was started in 2014 so the 2 main FMs have known her since then at least. The new FMs she attracts are just there for the drama. Rubberneckers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.