Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book would be so confusing ...you'd get to chapter four and think....but she said in chapter one this person died ..and have to keep going back to previous chapters to check you weren't going mad
that's actually a interesting concept thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not exactly a wordsmith though is she? Her heroine would be constantly “terrified” at every little thing, crying all day and telling everyone she doesn’t like to eff off. Plus she won’t have this emoji combo 😭😭 ..so what will she fill the rest of the book with?
It would be one of those “you choose the story” based on your alcohol intake 😂

Apply to be a gossip columnist at the Daily Mail. 🤣
And/or a Loose Woman 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unless something monumental happens AE will have a new career as an agitator in reality tv programmes. She wouldn’t get a seat on something like Loose Women, they would have to rename it Loose Cannon if she was on. Ironically, because she is very intelligent and articulate in normal circumstances, she could have done something like LW as someone who had turned her life around after her marriage had broken down, but because she is histrionic they would not want her. She would be turning up in I am a Celeb camp as the Lady Colin Campbell, Katy Hopkins type - brought in to wind up the other campmates and create an atmosphere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she can reply being nasty to Sarah, but not her "friends" who lost someone and is asking after the girls. She is a nasty piece of work.
Screenshot_20211129-185611_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 14
Wow - anyone would be lucky to have you as a counsellor. You have great empathy and insight.
Good luck with it ♥
That's what I really love about this site - the way that commenters are so appreciative of one another, are supportive, share humour (and much needed cat pictures) and show genuine concern for others. You don't pile on to others merely because they have dissenting opinions, either. (I mean, I completely disagree with Tattle's perception of Meghan Markle - another one of AE's victims - and think she's been manipulated into a hate figure by a seamlessly executed press campaign; so I won't visit those threads, and know that you won't all jump down my neck for it either.) Best wishes to all of you, and let's hope that IG and his children can emerge from this ordeal unscathed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Mean girls spring to mind. The London one is particularly vicious.
London likes to keep reminding every one that she only started watching Brad and Angelina movies again after they split up because she hates cheaters THAT much 🥴 She’s on a moral crusade guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she lives for this kind of stuff. Coffee fuels us normal people but rage and abuse and drama fuels her.
Like all narcs, she's all about the drama-drama-drama. Instead of the Dark Mark, Alice unleashes her Narc Mark on all those who dare to disagree with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AE: Of course I’m not bi polar. But even if I were, what would that change about my hub’s behavior? My reactions are to what he’s done. Not who I am

I am taking this as an admission. After her meltdown in Feb 2019 over the Hoarsewhisperer blocking her, her main FMs said that AE was being seen by a doctor and she even apologised for her behaviour via the FMs. I think she has had a diagnosis of some kind. IG slowly realised she wasn't going to get better and tried to leave the relationship many times. Then AE said she would kill herself (and maybe harm the kids but of course her suicide would harm them) and he backed down several times. Then it got so bad he just had to leave for HIS mental health.

Even if it says 50/50 custody, that's just paper. Ella was already refusing to visit him from before he left for France and he couldn't do anything about it and things have only got worse since then. Hope things improve obviously, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That's what I really love about this site - the way that commenters are so appreciative of one another, are supportive, share humour (and much needed cat pictures) and show genuine concern for others. You don't pile on to others merely because they have dissenting opinions, either. (I mean, I completely disagree with Tattle's perception of Meghan Markle - another one of AE's victims - and think she's been manipulated into a hate figure by a seamlessly executed press campaign; so I won't visit those threads, and know that you won't all jump down my neck for it either.) Best wishes to all of you, and let's hope that IG and his children can emerge from this ordeal unscathed.
This is an unusually wholesome gossip forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The lawyer's letter said Ioan will see the girls after December 5th, because he needs to rest?
Is it possible that another week was given also so Alice can come to terms with it and prepare the girls for this old/new development?

Because if Ella goes to Ioan screaming, won't that reflect badly on Alice?

Reactions: 11
Oh this is amazing! My sister died from MND two and a bit years ago and someone like you would've been so great. We are a family of atheists so a priest or similar was not appropriate. It was a hard bloody time and very traumatic for all, especially her.
My goodness, I can only imagine the raging heartbreak. I wish I could have been there. I’m nonetheless thankful for yours and your family’s every day spent on this earth ahead of this tragedy, and I honor your sister & her courage in the midst of it. She fought, but without ever losing—release from this life is not something we lose or win, it’s simply release.

My thoughts reside with you today. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One thing about the FM and others is they say he’s not that good an actor anyway and in the same tweet say they’re throwing out all of his DVD’s. Whut girl…?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she had kids for usual reasons then she focussed herself solely on being mum and wife. I think not working has played a negative part for her. She def could have continued working within her community, she had a huge skill set in languages and drama. She has sat at home on SM not doing much as she had nanny’s and maids. I think she got herself isolated and depressed. She should have taken up sport and friendships at least. I think she became insecure with Ioans success and her own identity was lost among being just a mum and now not even a wife. It has being a gradual down hill slide through menopause and loss of self. Losing title of wife is the straw that broke the camels back. This is not an uncommon story among woman.
I agree with this. They met in their early 30’s as good looking actors with engaging personalities who were probably socially great fun to be around. As with all actors they like an audience.

But as they advanced into their late 30’s & 40’s, their acting careers diverged. This is not his fault. It was a fault with their industry. This is where she should land a lot of blame for her situation. Their industry creates roles for men in their 40’s and 50‘s in which they are married to women in their early 30’s. They didn’t and still don’t write about women in their 40’s. When they do, the roles go to A listers. Her reputed bad behaviours won’t have helped her.

Now better women would have looked to find a new career. The choice was never acting or housewife. Instead AE choose a life to which she appears manifestly unsuited. She had no audience so sought one in social media which was at best vicarious. By her 50’s she was overweight, isolated, disappointed and depressed with what appears to be a drinking problem. She is like a character from a 60’s or 70’s feminist novel. Someone mentioned She Devil.

But that is an old book which was a warning for women not to fall into this trap. This is what inspired the fights for equal rights and childcare that goes on today because a lot of women still lose out on careers. Advancements have been made, just not enough. But IG isn’t to blame for misdeeds of their industry.

However imo, it was not inevitable that AE became a housewife. It was a choice. She had options and no one is going to convince me that AE didn‘t make her own mind up.

Reactions: 26
Unless something monumental happens AE will have a new career as an agitator in reality tv programmes. She wouldn’t get a seat on something like Loose Women, they would have to rename it Loose Cannon if she was on. Ironically, because she is very intelligent and articulate in normal circumstances, she could have done something like LW as someone who had turned her life around after her marriage had broken down, but because she is histrionic they would not want her. She would be turning up in I am a Celeb camp as the Lady Colin Campbell, Katy Hopkins type - brought in to wind up the other campmates and create an atmosphere.
I read that as Alligator 🐊 😂 took me a moment to work it out!!

flying monkeys, farting gorillas 🦍 whatever next!!

• Haha
Yes, this! When I signed up for this site I had definitely been having second thoughts about my support for AE…but I also saw a screenshot of one of my IG posts in here and I was afraid! I have been in forums where users were BRUTAL—it’s what made me stop registering for them—so I feared my comment in that screenshot would be ripped apart, but it never was, and when I introduced myself I was met with only kindness & respect. I’m grateful the people here are good and thoughtful and wise. Along with AE’s messiness, it might be what got us to 19 threads…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
See the chat about her Etsy? I thought “Oh surely it’s not *that* bad.” Holy sh*tting heck. Makes me yearn for the dross I made at primary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More of the type of parental alienation legal advice AE loves, which her FMs hope will lead to the dad rarely seeing his kids ever.
I am also angry at how she is guilt tripping Elsie into not going see her dad, otherwise "mummy will cry so so much"
It really makes me mad! Why wouldn’t a father see his children? Unless there is actual abuse against the children or serious substance abuse, 50/50 is the best thing for everyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.