Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that has been a lot of reading to cram in. I’d love to know what the letter said that she got. These girls need taken away from her, she’ll be dripping poison in their wee ears. Such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Helloooo everyone. What's news? I've kept myself away from the drama as there's nothing new to report.

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness it is going to be an absolute tip.
Some thoughts;
1. Has Malice been banned from driving? Could that be why she never goes out? She had two car incidents… was she breathalysed and lost her license?
2. She mentioned going to the grove to change her keyboard… sos he may get Gloria to drive her
3. I really hope IG gets a house with a pool. Imagine if he takes Gloria too!!!!
4. Is the playdate with a parent friendly with IG? So that he can see them there? Hope so… that would be a good way to see them, explain the new arrangements and check their welfare
I’ve also wondered about the driving, I’d be glad if she was as it concerns me when she says she was up early to drive the kids. Surely she’d still be under the influence? But I also think we’d have heard about it if she was banned. Apologies if already been said, im catching up again!!
As I am so overly invested in this I have watched the videos of both Malice reacting after driving into a parked car and the parked car’s owner! So I really hope she is not driving… but yes, agree it probably would be in the public domain.

I am supposed to be working now, and I can already predict the future for me which involves investigating how easy it is to find out if someone has been banned from driving in California! Oh god! Is there anyway I can get paid to be a full time tatler?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say that she’s always been able to ‘use’ her looks to get what she wants - she was beautiful when she was younger and clearly very charismatic but I think after being around her for a while you get the real personality and I think to an extent she knows she’s a crappy person which is why she deflects and just repositions other peoples attacks on her personality about themselves.
Classic narc, and also my mum 🙈
It’s scary how similar they are… both when they were young very beautiful, used to everyone falling at their feet. Then as people start to get closer they see the true personality and disappear.
the narc then classically blames everybody else for their problems and never holds up the mirror to realise the real issue.
Then with age the beauty fades and the narcissism ramps up as they are not having their narcissistic supply fulfilled…
I just hope that AE doesn’t get to the point my mother did, completely alienating even her own children and an untimely death due to alcohol abuse 😢
I just want to squeeze those girls tight and tell them they will be okay

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Damn, my work stuff is just so boring compared to this; I'm going to have to apply for an intern job at IG's lawers so I get paid to screenshot AE's posts and read my way through the SM commotion (btw, this Pfizer character makes me want to extricate my Pfizer jab from my system and get Moderna instead)! 😁

So I was thinking about the book AE says she's writing. With the way she's continuously creating her own realities in her head, she should write a novel - and I mean this sincerely. She could put that vivid imagination of hers to good use and pen a really dark comedy, based on the way she perceives her current drama. Give her a capable editor, then send her on the talk show circuit and let her do The Great Alice Performance, and this could turn into a (moderate) gold mine.

Here’s the tagline (you’re welcome, Simon&Schuster :sneaky:):

Fatal Attraction meets The War of the Roses – and that’s just on slow mornings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s possible someone has taken the car keys from her? IG is paying for everything, he may have stopped paying for her car although she’d have let us know that already. The FM’s are diminishing every day, a few new ones that are definitely of the Hun variety. She’s getting fewer and fewer likes too.

Reactions: 9
Oh look, the gorilla made a great point. Bet Alice will follow it, right?! Right?!
Screenshot-20211129-112021-Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s not exactly a wordsmith though is she? Her heroine would be constantly “terrified” at every little thing, crying all day and telling everyone she doesn’t like to eff off. Plus she won’t have this emoji combo 😭😭 ..so what will she fill the rest of the book with?

What would be the point in saying anything in private ?!!
The poor Gorilla hasn't quite understood how this game works
..Right????
This was the moment that I realised her followers actually think they have an online friendship with her. How stupid are they? Seriously? Why not tell her to get a WhatsApp group going? Don’t they realise it’s not for their company that she’s on Twitter. Aw the poor things, how awkward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not exactly a wordsmith though is she? Her heroine would be constantly “terrified” at every little thing, crying all day and telling everyone she doesn’t like to eff off. Plus she won’t have this emoji combo 😭😭 ..so what will she fill the rest of the book with?
Good point, but there would be a lot of space for all the fantasies she undoubtedly has about everyone involved and what she would do to them if she had her way. On second thought, it would turn out to not be a dark comedy but more of a noir thriller, I guess... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mean girls spring to mind. The London one is particularly vicious.

Reactions: 6
To the question, do they ever go out. She mentions Elsie crying on a rock about her dad, presumably that was at a shoreline somewhere, unless she has boulders in her back yard.

With regard to her being quiet. I think she takes a blow, lashes out knee jerk fashion, goes quiet to regroup and strategise, then comes back all guns blazing. Normally, for most people the strategising would be to formulate clear and sensible decisions on the way ahead. AE wastes that stage - she strategises to come up with the maximum mayhem she can cause IG making her own situation worse in the process.

Reactions: 12
Not nosey! Haha. I’m studying to become a spiritual & grief counselor at a hospice. 🥲 Put this in a spoiler because it revolves heavily around grief & death…

This semester we’ve got:

-listening practicum course (teaches you how to listen actively, without judgment, etc.),

-pastoral & spiritual care (how to respond to crisis situations, very similar to listening practicum!)

-death, dying, and bereavement (exactlyyy what it sounds like: how to assist people safely through the grieving process, how to confront and navigate death, etc.)

I understand that it sounds suuuuuuper depressing, I completely understand. But I’ve always been interested in hospice/end-of-life care. It’s a privilege being able to help people into the next universe and to take care of their loved ones left behind, tho that’s just my opinion.
Oh this is amazing! My sister died from MND two and a bit years ago and someone like you would've been so great. We are a family of atheists so a priest or similar was not appropriate. It was a hard bloody time and very traumatic for all, especially her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

This was the moment that I realised her followers actually think they have an online friendship with her. How stupid are they? Seriously? Why not tell her to get a WhatsApp group going? Don’t they realise it’s not for their company that she’s on Twitter. Aw the poor things, how awkward.
The book would be so confusing ...you'd get to chapter four and think....but she said in chapter one this person died ..and have to keep going back to previous chapters to check you weren't going mad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.