Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness it is going to be an absolute tip.
Some thoughts;
1. Has Malice been banned from driving? Could that be why she never goes out? She had two car incidents… was she breathalysed and lost her license?
2. She mentioned going to the grove to change her keyboard… so she may get Gloria to drive her?
3. I really hope IG gets a house with a pool. Imagine if he takes Gloria too!!!!
4. Was the play date for kids at a friend of IG’s? Hope so, then he could see the kids in a neutral space and reassure them about new arrangements.
I’ve also wondered about the driving, I’d be glad if she was as it concerns me when she says she was up early to drive the kids. Surely she’d still be under the influence? But I also think we’d have heard about it if she was banned. Apologies if already been said, im catching up again!!

Reactions: 8
Well then, that explains why they get along so well. Pretty much the same daily routine as Alice.
3DAB8269-9683-4922-8E20-4526E951FABA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve also wondered about the driving, I’d be glad if she was as it concerns me when she says she was up early to drive the kids. Surely she’d still be under the influence? But I also think we’d have heard about it if she was banned. Apologies if already been said, im catching up again!!
I wonder if because there is no argument to driving under the influence she wouldn’t say anything, she can’t really spin that to her narrative, can she?

Reactions: 7
What are you studying ? <nosey>
Not nosey! Haha. I’m studying to become a spiritual & grief counselor at a hospice. 🥲 Put this in a spoiler because it revolves heavily around grief & death…

This semester we’ve got:

-listening practicum course (teaches you how to listen actively, without judgment, etc.),

-pastoral & spiritual care (how to respond to crisis situations, very similar to listening practicum!)

-death, dying, and bereavement (exactlyyy what it sounds like: how to assist people safely through the grieving process, how to confront and navigate death, etc.)

I understand that it sounds suuuuuuper depressing, I completely understand. But I’ve always been interested in hospice/end-of-life care. It’s a privilege being able to help people into the next universe and to take care of their loved ones left behind, tho that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she just wakes up at 1.30 am to type I don’t know you Sarah.
She did five hours ago…

I love that she hears that tweeters surname (after being doxxed) and immediately goes to The Douglases who she dragged into this whole thing. Nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s skimming along looking to pick a fight with someone. See who will bite back

Reactions: 5
Not nosey! Haha. I’m studying to become a spiritual & grief counselor at a hospice. 🥲 Put this in a spoiler because it revolves heavily around grief & death…

This semester we’ve got:

-listening practicum course (teaches you how to listen actively, without judgment, etc.),

-pastoral & spiritual care (how to respond to crisis situations, very similar to listening practicum!)

-death, dying, and bereavement (exactlyyy what it sounds like: how to assist people safely through the grieving process, how to confront and navigate death, etc.)

I understand that it sounds suuuuuuper depressing, I completely understand. But I’ve always been interested in hospice/end-of-life care. It’s a privilege being able to help people into the next universe and to take care of their loved ones left behind, tho that’s just my opinion.
Wow - anyone would be lucky to have you as a counsellor. You have great empathy and insight.
Good luck with it ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I managed to get a few more hours sleep.That’s the way to do it everybody. Get up in the night, do a bit on here, and then when you get up properly you only have a few pages to read. I am all caught up already. Yes, it’s totally worth feeling like tit, and adding to the dark circles and bags under my eyes, just to know I have crossed Catch Up On The AE Pages On TL off my To Do list. Goes off feeling smug.
I'm a trained polyphasic sleeper. I'm made for keeping up with madness like Alice!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.