Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for trying. :)
Oh gosh. Her calling his mother such names is in at least several screenshots from quite a few threads ago now. I seem to remember doing one of my one-liners on it and that definitely wasn't the first time she'd done it. About thread 5-8 as a starting point? I seem to remember screenshotting one with the lovely description in, and welp has done several. Maybe try searching around those threads for our usernames, should help the searching go a bit quicker?

Reactions: 3
Geez that is scary. Poor Ioan. He probably will never figure out what he did in a previous life to deserve this.
I did see the vid of him getting home to be greeted by the girls and he does seem like he's enthusiastic and they obviously adore him (obs will be my new abbrev) I just don't know how Alice ended up so far out of touch with reality. I mean, she should be counting all her blessings instead of taking potshots at everyone inc the husband who loved her, the 2 girls they are lucky to have and her own feet.

Reactions: 16
I've taken one for the team (also posterity, as I don't know how to save instagram videos) and transcribed what the latest Instagram video says (she changes accents A LOT, and at the "break our hearts, she chokes and tears up, there's a bit more teary eyed for a few more lines of text and then it turns more into rage before the "so you see, that's what.." where it's quite upper crust RP):

View attachment 886476

Oh hello, I'm Marjorie and I'm here to talk to you about a very, very sad thing that happens to a lot of women, myself included um, and it's the fact that we can be married for several years with one man that we love with such intensity and then the man can just disappear with another woman and break our hearts so I know there's been a lot of talk about this at the moment and I really would love for other people to talk up and um I think we could make it like a metoo movement, I'm not quite sure what that was, but um, I would love for other people to talk about it because the last time I spoke to my husband...you see the money was mine! And he..he....he became part of my family and when they did us over they said the lawyers had wrapped us up and they had taken everything. I said you gotta bleeping be kiddin' 'aven't you? You've taken everything? Wot? The tennis court, the bleeping Lamborghini, whatever? And he said yes. I was like, you know what, I've got two bleeping cousins gonna come and bleeping cut you, you know that? Alright? That's how we bleeping deal with it, you understand? That's how we fuc....so you see, that's what I told him and I think we need to be a little bit more, just a little bit more aggressive, don't you?

This is seriously dangerous behavior right here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She has total loss of inhibitions at night. Like sun downing. Instead of confusion she turns into something else entirely.
A604E5B5-022C-4879-B6A7-942A9C7499D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
W.T.F. was that? Is she schizophrenic? Is Marjorie another personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg...I need to get up and make cookies with my kids in the morning but I'm up watching this disaster unfold. Someone make me stop!

• Haha
Omg...I need to get up and make cookies with my kids in the morning but I'm up watching this disaster unfold. Someone make me stop!
As long as there's not dog crap on your floor and you're not crawling around trying to make toast like Carol Burnett's portrayal of Miss Hannigan, then you're doing fine.
10F8B377-31A0-4BE1-83E5-6E8073336E1E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the absolute duck are those two videos about on Insta? Hopefully she isn’t seriously trying to show off her acting skills there cos, well 😬. Also since someone mentioned it, all I could hear was that bleeping jaw clicking.

My ex had BPD, which he was refusing any current treatment for so it was sadly completely out of control. After we broke up last year during lockdown, I got a video from a random account on Facebook which turned out to be of him, presumably supposed to be doing an audition, but it was a bit like that only he had a sock puppet and was acting out murdering himself and other people or something? I dunno, it was weird af and creeped me right out. Reminded me a lot if that second AE video there. Needless to say, he’s still blocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
As if
View attachment 886182View attachment 886183
I like that she calls it our truth and not the truth
View attachment 886184
That's in response to the video
View attachment 886185
View attachment 886188

yeah, I thought this too, but generally you call a woman a bleep for an insult

Also back then (in August) she was mostly blaming his mom all the time for whatever reason. Since BW is in the picture she has focused on her. It's funny how somebody who wants to be a poster girl for women choses to mainly attack woman rather than the man.
The comment where she says he was just acting and you say it was in response to the video, do you mean the one she posted of the kids waiting for him to come home and him hugging them? If so it's just more examples of how vile she is, not only to him but to her kids, claiming that he wasn't really happy to see them and was just acting.

• Angry
  • Sick
I've taken one for the team (also posterity, as I don't know how to save instagram videos) and transcribed what the latest Instagram video says (she changes accents A LOT, and at the "break our hearts, she chokes and tears up, there's a bit more teary eyed for a few more lines of text and then it turns more into rage before the "so you see, that's what.." where it's quite upper crust RP):

View attachment 886476

Oh hello, I'm Marjorie and I'm here to talk to you about a very, very sad thing that happens to a lot of women, myself included um, and it's the fact that we can be married for several years with one man that we love with such intensity and then the man can just disappear with another woman and break our hearts so I know there's been a lot of talk about this at the moment and I really would love for other people to talk up and um I think we could make it like a metoo movement, I'm not quite sure what that was, but um, I would love for other people to talk about it because the last time I spoke to my husband...you see the money was mine! And he..he....he became part of my family and when they did us over they said the lawyers had wrapped us up and they had taken everything. I said you gotta bleeping be kiddin' 'aven't you? You've taken everything? Wot? The tennis court, the bleeping Lamborghini, whatever? And he said yes. I was like, you know what, I've got two bleeping cousins gonna come and bleeping cut you, you know that? Alright? That's how we bleeping deal with it, you understand? That's how we fuc....so you see, that's what I told him and I think we need to be a little bit more, just a little bit more aggressive, don't you?
I’ve just watched the second one and it really makes me uncomfortable but it only goes up to “talking to husband” then stops. Has she deleted the last part?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly think it’s just drunk fun( fun is a bad word to use as she obviously isn’t having fun at all) but she is in a bad way. You can see her holding back the crying in the second video. It’s very hard to watch as it’s coming from some very very dark place.

• Wow
I’ve just watched the second one and it really makes me uncomfortable but it only goes up to “talking to husband” then stops. Has she deleted the last part?
Just had a look at it, it still seems to be there.
Oddly, I've been looking at the latest videos through the direct link of Twitter, so I can private browse, only it's now unavailable that way.
The second video should be 1:48 in length.

I appreciate someone on her twitter who's asked her how she is tonight.

Reactions: 7
Jeezy peeps, I dropped out for a couple of days and just picked a prime time to catch up - what the hell did i just watch? Is she actually sniffing glue?
6B8F5EB1-5D09-4344-B7F9-16EBAA860C91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.