Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree that anyone should do a pick me dance or take someone back who clearly dislikes you enough they are running away from you

when trust is broken like this, it can never be rebuilt. They would both spend a life scared and wary of the other ones every move. AE would be paranoid and hounding him and IG would continue to run away and shut down when tit got real

these 2 are just over. They could limp along mentally torturing each for another 20 years waiting for each other to die

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think a big problem with AE is that she seems like she has intrusive thoughts that seize control of her to the point where she seems debilitated by them and is incapable of self-regulating her emotions.
•••
I think we can all agree that AE wants to be with IG. I think we can all agree that AE would welcome IG back without hesitation if he would have her.
•••
Forgive me if you disagree, but I believe that perhaps a root of AE’s mania over IG is that she doesn’t get real with herself about (1) what she wants and (2) what must be done to get what she wants.
•••
Based on my own human instinct and on DailyMail comments,
It’s clear what AE should do:
(1) be quiet (play dead) and act like she’s fine so IG can get past whatever negative feelings he has towards her,
(2) get hot (weight loss, healthy lifestyle, skincare, eliminate vices, etc.),
(3) pretend to meet someone else and act like she’s letting IG go,
(4) and he will probably come back - they were together for a while, he didn’t forget her overnight and it’s cheaper and easier for him to stay with AE - she just needs to calm the heck down.
•••
AE wants to be with IG, she wants to be his wife and she wants him to want her and she doesn’t want anyone else. AE is burning down her life into ashes because she’s lost him and she makes those comments on Twitter about him maybe wanting her back (probably to bug BW) to soothe her own ego and calm herself down - but then other intrusive thoughts take over and she begins to drink and panic and fall apart.
•••
AE: if you’re reading this - just be quiet and get hot and give it time - give yourself a chance to triumph, we are so much more superficial and animalistic and our memories are so much shorter than we realize. Just be quiet and get hot and give it time.
•••
(And when you get him back - stay quiet and real with yourself.)
•••
I know people will disagree with me and say this is nonsense and manipulative and that AE should just accept that it’s over. But - she doesn’t want to accept that it’s over and she’s spiraling as a result.
So she might as well do what it takes to triumph and win him back.
•••
Yeah, this is nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think a big problem with AE is that she seems like she has intrusive thoughts that seize control of her to the point where she seems debilitated by them and is incapable of self-regulating her emotions.
•••
I think we can all agree that AE wants to be with IG. I think we can all agree that AE would welcome IG back without hesitation if he would have her.
•••
Forgive me if you disagree, but I believe that perhaps a root of AE’s mania over IG is that she doesn’t get real with herself about (1) what she wants and (2) what must be done to get what she wants.
•••
Based on my own human instinct and on DailyMail comments,
It’s clear what AE should do:
(1) be quiet (play dead) and act like she’s fine so IG can get past whatever negative feelings he has towards her,
(2) get hot (weight loss, healthy lifestyle, skincare, eliminate vices, etc.),
(3) pretend to meet someone else and act like she’s letting IG go,
(4) and he will probably come back - they were together for a while, he didn’t forget her overnight and it’s cheaper and easier for him to stay with AE - she just needs to calm the heck down.
•••
AE wants to be with IG, she wants to be his wife and she wants him to want her and she doesn’t want anyone else. AE is burning down her life into ashes because she’s lost him and she makes those comments on Twitter about him maybe wanting her back (probably to bug BW) to soothe her own ego and calm herself down - but then other intrusive thoughts take over and she begins to drink and panic and fall apart.
•••
AE: if you’re reading this - just be quiet and get hot and give it time - give yourself a chance to triumph, we are so much more superficial and animalistic and our memories are so much shorter than we realize. Just be quiet and get hot and give it time.
•••
(And when you get him back - stay quiet and real with yourself.)
•••
I know people will disagree with me and say this is nonsense and manipulative and that AE should just accept that it’s over. But - she doesn’t want to accept that it’s over and she’s spiraling as a result.
So she might as well do what it takes to triumph and win him back.
•••
Fully agree. I tried to edit and deleted my post instead.
But basically, my take, unless you’ve been through emotional abuse and gaslit you have no idea the person inside you’re left with. I am not in the bit surprised she’s spiralling, acting manic, saying bizarre things. If you have any experience of it, it’s not new or embarrassing. He was her husband of 20 years. 20. That’s a long time to know someone and have them in your life to absolutely nothing and watching someone else have them. Not to mention he denied to her he was seeing anyone else, made her feel absolutely crazy and question her reality. You then are pushed to do things you wouldn’t normally before because you know deep down something is happening, but again, they have control. This is exactly what IG did to her.

I’m not surprised. It’s not a one year relationship to “move on”. If someone has been there the majorly of your life as your partner. You don’t just “move on”. What a weird and bizarre thing to say 😂. It takes years from that amount of time they were together.

I think once SHE is ready she should spruce herself up, focus on herself, her kids, her career and hobbies and eventually she will be happy again and there’s nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who is happy, independent, has her own things going on, self assured etc.

He’s an absolute narcissistic pig 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Family, I’ve been thinking about this all morning, and I’m curious how y’all feel about it…

In undergraduate university I’d visit my friend in his apartment up the street and we’d smoke and listen to records, and one night he invited me after a super-destructive breakup with his girlfriend (who is also my friend), and so he was smoking pretty heavily to take his mind off of it.

He had mostly been the reason for the breakup (he was a bit aggressive and annoying), and we were both as stoned as the rock that Excalibur was pulled from lmao, but it got quiet and he just said, “I don’t know if everyone can change. I think they can try, but I think they just become more aware of their problematic tendencies and bad habits. They don’t necessarily change—they just finally come to terms with who they are.” He was def talking about himself but didn’t say so. That always stuck with me, which says a lot because I swear to you I was up in the damn clouds that night lol. ☁

Do you think Alice can fully turn this around? I do think about it sometimes, and it would be nice if she did. Far be it from me to decide whether or not she’s making the effort right now—honestlyyy doesn’t seem like it tho, as she has been oscillating between grief and rage for a year—but I wonder if she can actually completely revise her harmful behaviors/cognitive impulses, or if she’s just going to come to terms with the fact that she has them and leave it at that. I wonder if she’s doing the latter right now…? I sound really pessimistic, I know, and I truly hope she doesn’t read this, I just thought about it this morning. Dunno where I’m going with it, feel free to ignore.

Reactions: 6
Oh the apparent mental freedom gymnastics that comes with being a Narc?! AE doesn't have to remember all of her lies, she simply doesn't give a tit, as her truth is the only truth & those who don't believe her can duck right off!

On that crap radio interview she said along the lines of how she wouldn't bad mouth BW as she doesn't even know her! Only a Narc could say that & keep a straight face!

I may have forgotten a few as there's been so many but off the top of my head AE has called BW a home wrecker, slut, witch, horse teeth, ho, white trash, bogan, skank, unwashed, minging, gold digger - & now we can add silicone life rafts, long teeth, #Bogantit & incredibly average millenial. Oh & she-devil.

Spoken like a true feminist! :poop: Bravely speaking out for wronged women everywhere! :poop: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
After another storm of SM posts, 2 moving snapshots of the 2 E's:
A poem on black lives matter by Big E (for @ReturningthePearls)

and a moment of quiet and meditation with Little E

I want to shake Alice that these girls deserve more than being put through this overblown crisis situation that is her own creation

Reactions: 11
Oh the apparent mental freedom gymnastics that comes with being a Narc?! AE doesn't have to remember all of her lies, she simply doesn't give a tit, as her truth is the only truth & those who don't believe her can duck right off!

On that crap radio interview she said along the lines of how she wouldn't bad mouth BW as she doesn't even know her! Only a Narc could say that & keep a straight face!

I may have forgotten a few as there's been so many but off the top of my head AE has called BW a home wrecker, slut, witch, horse teeth, ho, white trash, bogan, skank, unwashed, minging, gold digger - & now we can add silicone life rafts, long teeth, #Bogantit & incredibly average millenial.

Spoken like a true feminist! :poop: Bravely speaking out for wronged women everywhere! :poop: Pass me a bucket. 🤮
Don’t worry as long as she can throw the right buzzwords around about IG people keep on believing that’s she’s a poor poor victim. “Gaslighting” “ghosting” “narc” you name it. Yet to see any evidence of this that hasn’t come direct from the Grand Pie Hole.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But basically, my take, unless you’ve been through emotional abuse and gaslit you have no idea the person inside you’re left with. I am not in the bit surprised she’s spiralling, acting manic, saying bizarre things. If you have any experience of it, it’s not new or embarrassing. He was her husband of 20 years. 20. That’s a long time to know someone and have them in your life to absolutely nothing and watching someone else have them. Not to mention he denied to her he was seeing anyone else, made her feel absolutely crazy and question her reality. You then are pushed to do things you wouldn’t normally before because you know deep down something is happening, but again, they have control. This is exactly what IG did to her.

I’m not surprised. It’s not a one year relationship to “move on”. If someone has been there the majorly of your life as your partner. You don’t just “move on”. What a weird and bizarre thing to say 😂. It takes years from that amount of time they were together.

I think once SHE is ready she should spruce herself up, focus on herself, her kids, her career and hobbies and eventually she will be happy again and there’s nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who is happy, independent, has her own things going on, self assured etc.

Eh? From 1 photo and all of AE’s spiralling vile lies and abuse you have concluded hes the narc pig? Is it at all possible he’s exiting an abusive relationship? Or because he’s a man… just not possible? She is clearly abusive and this is not just ‘one year’. He has exited this relationship in the exact same way a woman would leave a DV relationship, all of the advice a woman would get he has carried out. The only difference here is that he posted a photo of someone who MIGHT be his new girlfriend, but he didn’t even confirm it.

yes she is clearly ill, but this is because she has lost control of him. She wants revenge

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Just curious, if a woman left an unhappy marriage to a man, who insulted her on social media, ignored her wishes to not be posted on social media and then the man behaved obsessively like this posting threats and calling her a bleep and a slut, would you say 'I don't blame him, they were together a long time, look at what she did to him'? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SHE was the gaslight
SHE is the narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 22
After another storm of SM posts, 2 moving snapshots of the 2 E's:
A poem on black lives matter by Big E (for @ReturningthePearls)
OK Ella’s BLM poem made me cry. I’m half Black and I tend to get nervous when non-Black people create art that addresses Black injustice because it usually focuses waaaay too hard on images of slaughter and brutality and suffering which is SUPER triggering—like we’re dying, we don’t need to be told how it’s happening.

But that was honestly so comforting, especially the “my dear” at the end. lol like why am I still crying??? She’s a gem and the poet in me is singing. I’ve always wished them wee ones well but may God give her His highest love, ameen. 🤲🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel the same way about the photo. I don't think it's as bad as her relentless abuse, but it was a really stupid thing to do knowing how she was likely to kick off. I do still wonder if he heard that the papers had found out he was seeing someone so wanted to pre-empt them, but that's probably giving him too much credit. It's just as likely he got so fed up of Alice's bullshit over the last year (and beyond), that he thought, "duck it!"
If IG is a victim of abuse and I believe he is, he shouldn’t have to modify his behaviour to “appease” his abuser.
He is a single man (excluding some final admin) and is free to have a new relationship.

He does need to rescue his daughters, but hopefully this is happening behind the

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Family, I’ve been thinking about this all morning, and I’m curious how y’all feel about it…

In undergraduate university I’d visit my friend in his apartment up the street and we’d smoke and listen to records, and one night he invited me after a super-destructive breakup with his girlfriend (who is also my friend), and so he was smoking pretty heavily to take his mind off of it.

He had mostly been the reason for the breakup (he was a bit aggressive and annoying), and we were both as stoned as the rock that Excalibur was pulled from lmao, but it got quiet and he just said, “I don’t know if everyone can change. I think they can try, but I think they just become more aware of their problematic tendencies and bad habits. They don’t necessarily change—they just finally come to terms with who they are.” He was def talking about himself but didn’t say so. That always stuck with me, which says a lot because I swear to you I was up in the damn clouds that night lol. ☁

Do you think Alice can fully turn this around? I do think about it sometimes, and it would be nice if she did. Far be it from me to decide whether or not she’s making the effort right now—honestlyyy doesn’t seem like it tho, as she has been oscillating between grief and rage for a year—but I wonder if she can actually completely revise her harmful behaviors/cognitive impulses, or if she’s just going to come to terms with the fact that she has them and leave it at that. I wonder if she’s doing the latter right now…? I sound really pessimistic, I know, and I truly hope she doesn’t read this, I just thought about it this morning. Dunno where I’m going with it, feel free to ignore.
100% she will turn it around. This is completely normal after a marriage breakdown. Grief can go on for a long time, especially when it’s messy like this and with all the details don’t doubt he messed her head up completely. It’s not easy just to click your fingers and come out of that mindset. I don’t know much about her as a person, but she’s textbook reacting the way a lot of people do, however it’s on a bigger platform/audience for her. After marriage breakdowns it’s psychologically similar to a death. Especially 20 years. Grief takes a long time and when another woman is involved even longer. I don’t like what she says about the other woman. But am I surprised? No. Of course not. Again, it’s easy on the outset to say that is horrible, vile etc. But we aren’t nor have lived what she went through.

If anyone can sit here and say if they were with their partner 20 years and you were cheated on by someone who knew you were married with a family and be absolutely fine with the new woman then you are psycho yourself😂.
I couldn’t imagine anyone being with my fiancé and would make anyone truly in love with their partner physically sick.
Really shows the people who have been through emotional abuse and how it leaves you, literally crazy. And those who haven’t.
She’ll be back to herself. It’s absolutely textbook and I find it funny that people blame the person who has been emotionally abused because they become crazy. They act out, cling to every little thing, stalk, get angry, then sad, try hold on to every single piece of information that they remember etc. But when you are stressed or in an anxious situation cortisol is released and your frontal lobes completely shut down which is your communication, it therefor causes impulsive decisions. If you are in this state(otherwise known as fight or flight) then you think it’s normal to live like that. It’s not.
I’ve worked with woman and men who have been abused for years and she is acting crazy because this is the way he’s moulded her. It’s sad not enough people do research 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Respectfully what a load of 🐂 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
tJuoLrp.png

I like that she forgot that she replied similar a week ago to the same comment
0rKmYVi.png

..or maybe he doesnt want to be filmed, yknow
pwsm2Ks.png

yeah....no
S8v7z1H.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.