Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am choosing to believe this because of her behaviour and by her expressing what she went through. Her behaviour right now links in to exactly what you’d be like after going through what she’s saying she has.
Narcissists are exactly that though. They appear as if they are the “good guy” and it happens all the time in situations where for example a woman has been fed lies, or made to believe nothing was going on, whether he was going to leave or stay… everything being fine one minute and then the next saying he doesn’t love her. This back and forth, mental mess, does leave you acting out like this and it can be embarrassing and it can be manic. However the narc WILL act like it’s the other persons fault because they are “crazy”. There’s a common line of “If you don’t stop, I’m going to be forced to leave, I’ll have no choice.” However for months or even years, they will plant doubts, their behaviour will change and the other person knows deep down something is wrong but on surface level they will be met with “no, you’re wrong, you’re crazy, you’re looking into it too much.”
Then what happens in the end is they blame you for them leaving, and the thing you were going crazy about(in this situation her believe he had met someone else) turns out to be true.
It’s a classic case, watching her spiral and have her manic up and down episodes isn’t even surprising, or embarrassing. Ask any marriage councillor/psychologist/MHN and they’ll tell you exactly the same.
Nah. This is not expected behaviour 10 months on from a break up. This is not expected behaviour of a grown adult who has access to therapy and who no longer has meaningful contact with their “narc abuser”. She’s choosing this behaviour every minute of every day and frankly it’s ridiculous to think of any of this as acceptable just because a woman has had her feelings hurt. As a woman this is insulting to me. Flip the gender for one second and tell me anything she is doing right now is ok.

I dunno, I might be swimming against the crowd here, but posting passive aggressive digs about your partner on several platforms of SM, along with uploading private family moments and photos of them sleeping - all the while chortling that they have specifically asked you not to is emotionally abusive and a form of coercive control. Mocking their appearance, their character; just reverse the sexes and consider if a man did that to his wife, how would the courts see it? It's def a form of DV.

Meanwhile he has not said one negative word about her and this sad situation on Twitter, FB, Insta or the press.
I agree with this so much. Complete violation of boundaries and consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe I have elements of the condition ReturningthePearls has mentioned (BPD?) insofar as I've found her to be 'demonic' (to quote myself) most of the time, but since viewing the video of AE/IG being interviewed by Piers Morgan, she seems more relatable and understandable. Since viewing that video, IG seems less appealing to me

True, the wedding photo of AE appearing to suffocate/absorb IG, not to mention other photos of AE & IG together in which she appears very much the dominant party, are unsettling (all just my opinion, obviously)

Anyway, I wonder (and not for the first time) if theirs was a lavender marriage. If so, it would go some way to explaining AE's public (faux?) rage. And apart from any other signals in that direction, the photo of IG and BW speaks volumes. AE, if any of this has any truth to it at all, would know that the moment she saw that photo. There's zero between those two. IG's entire body is turned away from BW: head down, shoulders and legs turned from her. And his legs are crossed so tightly it's a wonder his genitals weren't killed through lack of blood supply. Not to mention, BW seems bemused, rather than attracted

Someone above posted a photo of IG and AE in which AE has dark hair. In it, IG is all but pouting and attempting to appear 'smouldering'. Then his hand reaching far to AE during the Piers Morgan interview. Maybe it was supposed to indicate 'closeness'. If so, it was a fail. It was uncomfortable viewing and looked silly, imo. Why not place AE's and IG's chairs closer together -- wouldn't that make more sense? Or did IG wish his profile to be seen in its full glory? And, had they been seated closer together, an alpha or even beta would choose to put his arm around AE in natural fashion if the producers or whomever decreed they should demonstrate 'closeness'. Further, why the need to demonstrate closeness between a couple? Is the answer because they actually were not physically 'close'?

Yep, so that's the way I'm leaning currently. When IG was being groomed for stardom it might have been deemed advantageous for him to be romantically attached to AE, to quash rumours that he might be disinterested in girls. And who better for the role of partner than AE with her masculine energy. They moved to Hollywood but failed to launch. For some reason, they went out of their way to reproduce, resulting in two children. AE now is playing woman scorned. BW has been drawn into the fray even though IG, despite his perfect-smile-for-all-occasions, seems uninterested in her physically in that photo. Whatever is going on, it's raised his profile and has probably resulted in a bit of money from 'residuals', thanks to people watching his earlier stuff

As to AE, who knows. I haven't seen the video of her falling off the bed, but watched the Marjorie(?) vid on Mail Online. Noted in the latter that she was wearing a crisp white shirt and her make-up was a vast improvement than previously, so I don't think she was drunk while she filmed it and do suspect she was attempting an audition of sorts to show she can play older women and is versatile and would welcome the work. Good luck to her and hope work comes her way for her sake and for the sake of IG and her children. Just to throw this in, but in the deleted video of her falling from her bed, who was filming? I haven't seen it. So did she film herself using a selfie stick? Or was the camera carefully positioned and if so, why? From what I've read here, it sounds as if it wasn't flattering. Why would someone deliberately film themselves that way unless this is all some hair-brained scheme to maybe elevate IGs career with herself in the bad-guy role?

Anyway, as to her hair -- she's obviously had fine, thin hair for years if not forever. She's gone/going through menapause and is probably greying, on top of which it appears she uses box-colours. Her skin looks fine to me, seeing it's magnified via the camera. I don't feel it's any of our concern. I think she probably is quite talented, not to mention intelligent. If it's true she speaks several languages, she can't be an idiot, even though I'm guilty for sure of accusing her of being one. Some of her online remarks posted here are quite witty and funny and don't sound as if she's anywhere near as drunk as she might be pretending to be

It's starting to look as we've been taken for a ride here. If not, then it still just boils down to a pair of middle-aged actors going through a break-up. If not for AE's shock and awe videos, we wouldn't have known or cared about it

Reactions: 2
Yeah the latest insta. She is a nutter. Should be on Eastenders. The fact that she thinks this is cute should be reason enough to have her committed. What an embarrassment. Her poor kids.
She can't have thought them that cute, or she sobered up and came to her senses, as they are now gone.

Reactions: 6
I hope she reads the comments on here. I want her to get help for the sake of those girls that she is now exploiting to distract from the batshittery last night.
I want her to allow them to see their dad. It doesn’t matter if he cheated with BW. They still deserve a chance to have a dad. He might be a gaslighter ( I don’t believe he is btw) but she has to support them to see him. I miss my dad so much, I was alienated from mine from 5 years old and I don’t know anything about him. Please don’t destroy those girls just to enact revenge because he left you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You're making an assumption that he cheated and an assumption that she was emotionally abused, and no, hers is NOT normal behaviour. I'd ask that you go back and look at ALL the deleted tweets, if you really think that's an acceptable way to behave then I don't think I can engage with you, sorry. Also I respectfully ask you not throw around the word 'psycho' - we're a bit more compassionate about mental illness around these parts.
Ditto.

Reactions: 8
You're making an assumption that he cheated and an assumption that she was emotionally abused, and no, hers is NOT normal behaviour. I'd ask that you go back and look at ALL the deleted tweets, if you really think that's an acceptable way to behave then I don't think I can engage with you, sorry. Also I respectfully ask you not throw around the word 'psycho' - we're a bit more compassionate about mental illness around these parts.
I’m not making an assumption he cheated, I’m listening to her side of the story, where she is alleging he cheated. Secondly, IF what she is saying is true, and I’ll repeat the IF for you, then yes, THAT behaviour is normal. If you’d like me to add(my opinion) then there you have it. But this is classic behaviour IF what she is saying is true and she was emotionally abused and cheated on by her partner of 20 years, then the behaviour she is displaying would be considered “NORMAL” for that situation.
I didn’t think I had to clarify because it’s pretty self explanatory, that behaviour is not normal in an every day world. Of course we don’t act like that and if she was in sound mind I choose to believe she wouldn't either. But actually, if someone has been emotionally abused, has been gaslighted for a long period of time and cheated on, then you are left with not a lot of “person” left and actually your mental state is absolutely fried. You do act on impulse(and I’ve already stated why this happens scientifically) and you do make rash decisions and you are not left with a version of yourself you like. And most of the time the Narc gets away Scot free, showing little emotion(unlike AE), and looks like the “good guy”.

Reactions: 4
I am choosing to believe this because of her behaviour and by her expressing what she went through. Her behaviour right now links in to exactly what you’d be like after going through what she’s saying she has.
Narcissists are exactly that though. They appear as if they are the “good guy” and it happens all the time in situations where for example a woman has been fed lies, or made to believe nothing was going on, whether he was going to leave or stay… everything being fine one minute and then the next saying he doesn’t love her. This back and forth, mental mess, does leave you acting out like this and it can be embarrassing and it can be manic. However the narc WILL act like it’s the other persons fault because they are “crazy”. There’s a common line of “If you don’t stop, I’m going to be forced to leave, I’ll have no choice.” However for months or even years, they will plant doubts, their behaviour will change and the other person knows deep down something is wrong but on surface level they will be met with “no, you’re wrong, you’re crazy, you’re looking into it too much.”
Then what happens in the end is they blame you for them leaving, and the thing you were going crazy about(in this situation her believe he had met someone else) turns out to be true.
It’s a classic case, watching her spiral and have her manic up and down episodes isn’t even surprising, or embarrassing. Ask any marriage councillor/psychologist/MHN and they’ll tell you exactly the same.
I do accept that some of her claims could well be contributory to what state she’s in now
I think he is not a brave or bold man - she has called him weak willed and not good at decision making. I think Ioan crumbles under pressure and may well be a massive people pleaser who says what people want to hear. I don’t think Ioan likes conflict. Alice has also said this too. Ioan doesn’t like committing to brave political statements and is vain and cares what others think

this doesn’t make him a Narc pig

Reactions: 9
Do you have any independent evidence he’s a ‘narc pig’? Any concrete evidence of cheating or lying that didn’t come from Alice’s Twitter feed? Then you don’t know the truth either.
Exactly like I said. We all have a choice whether to believe one of the two people in the situation who is speaking their story. Or we don’t. It’s simple. People are allowed to have their own opinion and comment what they feel is the truth🤷🏼‍♀️. If people present evidence to the contrary then it’s people’s choices to re-evaluate what they believe.

Reactions: 1
I could only watch a bit of the second video, as DM called it, bizarre. It's like a Bride of Chucky themed audition for panto. She's really not well and needs urgent help. If this is what she's happy to put in a public forum, I can't bear to think what has been going on behind closed doors for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but even if what she says is true (though why you're choosing to believe her allegation that he's cheated when she doesn't even know that for sure or have any evidence, I don't know), then a lot of her behaviour is absolutely shocking and not typical at all of anyone who's suffered the things she's claiming. Her relentless lying and contradictory statements, for example.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I have elements of the condition ReturningthePearls has mentioned (BPD?) insofar as I've found her to be 'demonic' (to quote myself) most of the time, but since viewing the video of AE/IG being interviewed by Piers Morgan, she seems more relatable and understandable. Since viewing that video, IG seems less appealing to me

True, the wedding photo of AE appearing to suffocate/absorb IG, not to mention other photos of AE & IG together in which she appears very much the dominant party, are unsettling (all just my opinion, obviously)

Anyway, I wonder (and not for the first time) if theirs was a lavender marriage. If so, it would go some way to explaining AE's public (faux?) rage. And apart from any other signals in that direction, the photo of IG and BW speaks volumes. AE, if any of this has any truth to it at all, would know that the moment she saw that photo. There's zero between those two. IG's entire body is turned away from BW: head down, shoulders and legs turned from her. And his legs are crossed so tightly it's a wonder his genitals weren't killed through lack of blood supply. Not to mention, BW seems bemused, rather than attracted

Someone above posted a photo of IG and AE in which AE has dark hair. In it, IG is all but pouting and attempting to appear 'smouldering'. Then his hand reaching far to AE during the Piers Morgan interview. Maybe it was supposed to indicate 'closeness'. If so, it was a fail. It was uncomfortable viewing and looked silly, imo. Why not place AE's and IG's chairs closer together -- wouldn't that make more sense? Or did IG wish his profile to be seen in its full glory? And, had they been seated closer together, an alpha or even beta would choose to put his arm around AE in natural fashion if the producers or whomever decreed they should demonstrate 'closeness'. Further, why the need to demonstrate closeness between a couple? Is the answer because they actually were not physically 'close'?

Yep, so that's the way I'm leaning currently. When IG was being groomed for stardom it might have been deemed advantageous for him to be romantically attached to AE, to quash rumours that he might be disinterested in girls. And who better for the role of partner than AE with her masculine energy. They moved to Hollywood but failed to launch. For some reason, they went out of their way to reproduce, resulting in two children. AE now is playing woman scorned. BW has been drawn into the fray even though IG, despite his perfect-smile-for-all-occasions, seems uninterested in her physically in that photo. Whatever is going on, it's raised his profile and has probably resulted in a bit of money from 'residuals', thanks to people watching his earlier stuff

As to AE, who knows. I haven't seen the video of her falling off the bed, but watched the Marjorie(?) vid on Mail Online. Noted in the latter that she was wearing a crisp white shirt and her make-up was a vast improvement than previously, so I don't think she was drunk while she filmed it and do suspect she was attempting an audition of sorts to show she can play older women and is versatile and would welcome the work. Good luck to her and hope work comes her way for her sake and for the sake of IG and her children. Just to throw this in, but in the deleted video of her falling from her bed, who was filming? I haven't seen it. So did she film herself using a selfie stick? Or was the camera carefully positioned and if so, why? From what I've read here, it sounds as if it wasn't flattering. Why would someone deliberately film themselves that way unless this is all some hair-brained scheme to maybe elevate IGs career with herself in the bad-guy role?

Anyway, as to her hair -- she's obviously had fine, thin hair for years if not forever. She's gone/going through menapause and is probably greying, on top of which it appears she uses box-colours. Her skin looks fine to me, seeing it's magnified via the camera. I don't feel it's any of our concern. I think she probably is quite talented, not to mention intelligent. If it's true she speaks several languages, she can't be an idiot, even though I'm guilty for sure of accusing her of being one. Some of her online remarks posted here are quite witty and funny and don't sound as if she's anywhere near as drunk as she might be pretending to be

It's starting to look as we've been taken for a ride here. If not, then it still just boils down to a pair of middle-aged actors going through a break-up. If not for AE's shock and awe videos, we wouldn't have known or cared about it
What is the Piers Morgan interview? I have seen AE be interviewed on her own about Weinstein from 2016 but she was on her own, and filmed not in the GMB studio.

Reactions: 2
Fully agree. I tried to edit and deleted my post instead.
But basically, my take, unless you’ve been through emotional abuse and gaslit you have no idea the person inside you’re left with. I am not in the bit surprised she’s spiralling, acting manic, saying bizarre things. If you have any experience of it, it’s not new or embarrassing. He was her husband of 20 years. 20. That’s a long time to know someone and have them in your life to absolutely nothing and watching someone else have them. Not to mention he denied to her he was seeing anyone else, made her feel absolutely crazy and question her reality. You then are pushed to do things you wouldn’t normally before because you know deep down something is happening, but again, they have control. This is exactly what IG did to her.

I’m not surprised. It’s not a one year relationship to “move on”. If someone has been there the majorly of your life as your partner. You don’t just “move on”. What a weird and bizarre thing to say 😂. It takes years from that amount of time they were together.

I think once SHE is ready she should spruce herself up, focus on herself, her kids, her career and hobbies and eventually she will be happy again and there’s nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who is happy, independent, has her own things going on, self assured etc.

He’s an absolute narcissistic pig 🤢
Do we have one of Alice’s FMs here?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have, and I’m not surprised in the slightest. If what she is saying is true, then her behaviour is a classic case of what she’s been through. It takes two seconds to research so I don’t know where every one’s shock horror is coming from😂. IF what she is saying is true then this is exactly the behaviour that happens afterward, and the abuser is the “good guy”.

it’s as simple as people choosing what narrative to believe them self. We haven’t heard his side of the story, and she’s told hers. People either believe her or they don’t🤷🏼‍♀️ But her behaviour isn’t even shocking given her rendition of accounts🤷🏼‍♀️
But we can see her abusing and demeaning him on social media? We can also see her abusing and bullying people associated with him and who have worked with him. And this is just what is in the public domain, who knows what else is happening and has happened behind closed doors.
As an DV victim to me it looks exactly like abusive behaviour and it is well known the abusers step up the abuse after the victim has left the relationship.
Maybe he did have an affair??? But is her response proportionate or acceptable???
How about how she reacts to the occasional well
Meaning tweeter who offers her advice like “keep it private “ “focus on your girls”???

I think that she would really benefit from some professional help. But to me (just a causal observer/occasional tatler) it looks like she is the abuser

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not making an assumption he cheated, I’m listening to her side of the story, where she is alleging he cheated. Secondly, IF what she is saying is true, and I’ll repeat the IF for you, then yes, THAT behaviour is normal. If you’d like me to add(my opinion) then there you have it. But this is classic behaviour IF what she is saying is true and she was emotionally abused and cheated on by her partner of 20 years, then the behaviour she is displaying would be considered “NORMAL” for that situation.
I didn’t think I had to clarify because it’s pretty self explanatory, that behaviour is not normal in an every day world. Of course we don’t act like that and if she was in sound mind I choose to believe she wouldn't either. But actually, if someone has been emotionally abused, has been gaslighted for a long period of time and cheated on, then you are left with not a lot of “person” left and actually your mental state is absolutely fried. You do act on impulse(and I’ve already stated why this happens scientifically) and you do make rash decisions and you are not left with a version of yourself you like. And most of the time the Narc gets away Scot free, showing little emotion(unlike AE), and looks like the “good guy”.
I mean she is constantly contradicting herself and outright makes up stuff and has a highly questionable history (including abuse) too. I accept that Ioan does deserve scrunity (more than he gets here for the simple fact that Alice is so much worse). But why do you chose to believe someone like this? Would you do the same if genders were reversed?

Reactions: 16

Well this comment was a journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, you're choosing to believe the incoherent ramblings of a woman whose story changes from hour to hour (minute to minute, even). She's alleged that he's cheated and you say, well then I believe he's cheated. You're assuming what she's saying is true. (Enough to call him a narcissistic pig, at any rate).

I said in one of my earlier comments that if her behaviour had lasted a few weeks or even months then she simmered down as everything began to sink in, I'd understand it. But she's escalating, and escalating behaviour is never a good sign especially when it includes messages that sound like threats against IG and BW.

I don't really understand what you mean by her behaviour is not normal in an everyday world. We are in an everyday world. People break up and marriages end and people cheat (if that's the case) in an every day world. People also have to take care of their kids, be amicable to their exes when they don't really feel it and battle depression, anxiety, low self esteem and all kinds of stuff in an every day world. The world doesn't stop because AE is pissed. Consequences to your actions don't pass you by because you've been hurt. She's a grown woman who should at least know to a) take her lawyer's advice and b) find a reputable therapist and good circle of friends to get her through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tbh I don't think any of this, so I'm not sure if that's skewing my viewpoint, but if that did turn out to be the case I would actually think even less of AE (and IG, obviously) than I do now thikning that she is behaving in this way because she can't see past her own hurt. If it was all an act, that would be despicable.

Reactions: 4
What is the Piers Morgan interview? I have seen AE be interviewed on her own about Weinstein from 2016 but she was on her own, and filmed not in the GMB studio.
Thread before this one I think. Posted by Returningthepearls. Or it might be on Youtube, don't know. If it is on Youtube, you might be able to find it by searching the names of Piers Morgan and IG and AE together. If that doesn't work, you could ask Returningthepearls if there's a private message function in this forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.