Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is precious! šŸ˜ "woke up to a lizard in my room" made me spill my coffee! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but on serious note: itā€™s very poignant you got yourself a guardian angel when you were unwell and he helped you! Aww šŸ˜
Ahhh, thank you, friend!!

I had really bad nights those daysā€”binged on whatever I could find in the family medicine cabinet and would wake up on the floor of my bedroom with broken mirrors and marker-written sentences on my walls and empty canned margaritas everywhere and makeup smeared all over my face (???) Like I had no memory of anything anymore, including loving him.

I personally think people who are struggling with substance addiction should, only if they are capable, get themselves a pet. Having Navi taught me how to be responsible. When I didnā€™t take care of myself, I took care of him instead, and I felt so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To continue on unrelated but very relatable topic of pets

This is not even my mumā€™s cat, itā€™s her neighbourā€™s cat. He was best friends with mumā€™s old cat (now sadly passed away) and they used to hang out either at her or the neighbours place together all the time. His bestie passed away at the ripe old age of 19.5 and he is still plodding on and still visits mum. He will be 22 in December if he manages to stay with us that long. He hasnā€™t got much fur left so mum knitted him a little jumper to keep him warm. The chair with leopard print throw and special damp proof cushion (he sometimes pees) is exclusively his as well :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I were more of an optimist, I'd say she's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix and will return all smart and triumphant in a few months' time, Ć  la I'm Still Here. But that would require a fair degree of acting prowess. I guess I just torpedoed my own theory. :sneaky:

Good grief, what a train wreck.
Iā€™ve just finished reading daisy may cooperā€™s book and thereā€™s an anecdote in there about a fake acting showcase she went to with a bunch of other people, and the one woman (who is a bleeping nightmare), is just seared into my memory as Alice now, with her insistence to do her own written monologues and reminding everyone she was once in emmerdale

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Ioan is getting a glimpse of these videos on her Instagram at all, and if he is I wonder if he recognizes her anymore. Iā€™m curious if heā€™s just watching them and being like, ā€œGod sheā€™s unraveling.ā€ I obvs donā€™t know what she was like on her absolute worst days with him but idk this feels like a whole new level of self-destruction?

Reactions: 10
After watching those last two videos on Instagram, that is a severely mentally unwell person, itā€™s not funny anymore.
Iā€™m very worried for the children now, she isnā€™t in her right mind and canā€™t really be trusted right now.
If Ioan doesnā€™t step in right away they need to be taken in by foster care or something similar.
Just while she gets better.

Reactions: 19
To continue on unrelated but very relatable topic of pets

This is not even my mumā€™s cat, itā€™s her neighbourā€™s cat. He was best friends with mumā€™s old cat (now sadly passed away) and they used to hang out either at her or the neighbours place together all the time. His bestie passed away at the ripe old age of 19.5 and he is still plodding on and still visits mum. He will be 22 in December if he manages to stay with us that long. He hasnā€™t got much fur left so mum knitted him a little jumper to keep him warm. The chair with leopard print throw and special damp proof cushion (he sometimes pees) is exclusively his as well :)
I literally cannot fall more in love with him than I already am, that is PRECIOUS. šŸ˜ God love your mumā€™s catā€”19.5 years is amazing, she should feel so proud that her love kept him so happy and thriving for so long!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She genuinely looks unwell and is acting unwell and she needs someone who can give her the right help. This is not healthy. The people encouraging this can surely see this is not healthy or putting her on the right road to happiness.
The people encouraging her just like the entertainment. They donā€™t care about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Ioan is getting a glimpse of these videos on her Instagram at all, and if he is I wonder if he recognizes her anymore. Iā€™m curious if heā€™s just watching them and being like, ā€œGod sheā€™s unraveling.ā€ I obvs donā€™t know what she was like on her absolute worst days with him but idk this feels like a whole new level of self-destruction?
Good question... The irony is that, had she handled this whole situation with pride, self-respect and decency, it's well possible that she could have got what she so desperately wants: he might have felt regret, he might have remembered what she was like in the beginning, realised what he lost. The way things are now, I have a hard time imagining that he feels anything but relief over a bullet dodged...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m just struggling to understand how she hasnā€™t received help after this drawn-out series of social media meltdowns. Surely thatā€™s the question weā€™re all asking, Iā€™m just confused. Is there a way she can be involuntarily committed for a little while? Does Ioan not perceive her behavior as a threat to their children? Is he too tied-down to intervene?

Iā€™m kind of shocked. Like this is an OBVIOUS breakdownā€”there are parents whose mental spirals can be hard to detect, and sometimes tragically arenā€™t until harm has been committed, but this lady is literally filming and tweeting everything thatā€™s wrong with her.

How far does this have to go, how alarming do her actions need to be before someone considers her a danger to herself or her children and steps in?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tbh Alice has validated the decision me and my partner of 11 years made years ago to not get married. Imagine becoming like this? So yeah, Alice truly is helping people! šŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Could it be because in her warped mind he looks worse if she says he doesnt care?
Maybe, but Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™d scream and yell and tell everybody how the Ā“broganā€™ took her children. And post non stop how they call her crying saying ā€˜mummy save us !ā€™

Reactions: 4
Sitting down with her in the house also doesnt seem to be a feasible option: either it will get physical or she will claim that he did something to her.
He should never, ever allow himself to alone with her, either physically or on the phone/zoom/facetime. She is an inveterate liar, manipulator and drama queen - she cannot be trusted under any circumstances; there must always be a third party. Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
tbh Alice has validated the decision me and my partner of 11 years made years ago to not get married. Imagine becoming like this? So yeah, Alice truly is helping people! šŸ™Œ
Same. I decided marriage probably isnā€™t for me a while back, and this has really cemented that decision

Reactions: 6
Unrelated but Iā€™m so thankful for the lil comments that pop up in here about peopleā€™s lives and fave facial creams and fur babies. They are so comforting to encounter between our (natural) bouts of dismay and frustration.

It wouldnā€™t let me make this a spoiler, for some odd reason, BUT!

This is my dragon, Navi. (I dress him up for only 10 mins at a time, lol donā€™t worry! I assure you he hates my humor but he is a good boy about it. šŸ„²) Admittedly I bought him on a bad Xanax binge, I hardly remember going to the reptile shopā€”just waking up to a lizard in my room. I didnā€™t like reptiles at first but I fell in LOVE with him quickly and he helped me sober up.

Here he is as that Bernie Sanders meme and also a raccoon. šŸ˜Š We also got a lil kilt and hat so he can be a NOBLE SCOTSMAN.

View attachment 886826

View attachment 886827

OMG that's actually a bit hilarious and I'm not normally a costumes for pets kinda gal! :ROFLMAO: He's grown into a handsome boy!

I had a dragon called Eddie Lizzard in my 20's :ROFLMAO: Sadly he was an ill advised make up present from an ex - stupid on a few fronts -but as a mammal person mostly I ended up finding him a home with an experienced dragon lady and her very grateful older children ā¤

• Heart
Well. Iā€™m still behind from the previous thread. I wake up and it looks as if everything has gone to hell in a hand basket! Couldnā€™t A lice have given us a day off? At least for those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving? Typical narc acting out on a holiday. I have a strong feeling the girls are with dad and I pray they are.
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! šŸ§”

Unrelated but Iā€™m so thankful for the lil comments that pop up in here about peopleā€™s lives and fave facial creams and fur babies. They are so comforting to encounter between our (natural) bouts of dismay and frustration.

It wouldnā€™t let me make this a spoiler, for some odd reason, BUT!

This is my dragon, Navi. (I dress him up for only 10 mins at a time, lol donā€™t worry! I assure you he hates my humor but he is a good boy about it. šŸ„²) Admittedly I bought him on a bad Xanax binge, I hardly remember going to the reptile shopā€”just waking up to a lizard in my room. I didnā€™t like reptiles at first but I fell in LOVE with him quickly and he helped me sober up.

Here he is as that Bernie Sanders meme and also a raccoon. šŸ˜Š We also got a lil kilt and hat so he can be a NOBLE SCOTSMAN.

View attachment 886826

View attachment 886827

As a Scotswoman - I need to see him in a kilt please ā™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she should pay for a male prostitute to duck it out of her. (EWWWW)

here's a photo of Pixie unimpressed about wearing a hat
Screenshot_20211125-130758_Facebook.jpg

Just had laser pen play and she went nuts šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.