Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think this too. IG might well be back and the girls with him.
I think she would have said so, I can’t see why she wouldn’t be able to say hey btw the girls are with their dad. There is no way she wouldn’t let that slip

Reactions: 6
I think the Morgans are in the UK though
You're probably right. I was just brain-storming, really. Surely they have SOME mutual friends in Los Angeles whom Ioan could call and say, look, please help out. I was more just thinking along the lines of, I understand why he would feel like he simply cannot leave shooting in France -- the whole family needs him to continue to earn a steady living! -- but there must be other ways he could help his daughters in the here and now.

Reactions: 1
It is highly likely that the girls aren't there (imo)
Absolutely everyone in the US have pictures on their SM with 'happy thanksgiving '. If she had the girls they would have been in the videos. Either happy (see what you're missing Ioan) or crying (look what you've done to us Ioan you and your Bogan have ruined thanksgiving)
Despite her accent she is American as are the girls.
I think he's back in the country, got the lawyers on it and taken them to safety. That's why we've got the batshit videos.
You know, I was wondering that! Is in evenings when she is tweeting much/ filming etc they are actually not there? Also once she said somewhere "I just want my babies" - its something you would say if they are not immediately available/ you missing them? She wouldnt say they are with him/ with appointed guardian/ at boarding school as it would not suit her narrative. On the other hand she doesnt seem to post anything at all apart from her narrative.. oih, I dont know.. it’s difficult because any information you get is only coming from her and is distorted by her. Even DM and paps are not helping us because there are no sightings of IG anywhere!!

Reactions: 4
I don't suppose Piers or any other mutual friends want to get involved...because if they tell her something she doesn't want to hear it will be all over social media and her little band of vicious sycophants will be after them.
Piers is well acquainted with narcissistic behaviour (Trump /MM). He is well out of it.

Reactions: 14
What was the need for the weird MeToo comment, the throwaway remark of ‘not really knowing what that was’?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine her not tweeting "He's STOLEN my children!" though, unless she's had some form of serious warning for the tit she's posting. But then she's still posting weird stuff, so God knows.
Could it be because in her warped mind he looks worse if she says he doesnt care?

Maybe Ioan knows that Alice is putting up a show (would also explain that he didnt took her "dying" seriously) and can control herself when it matters lol.

Reactions: 8
I found the bit at the end where she says "I think we need to be a little bit more aggressive don't you ?" An incitement to violence - especially after the bit about cutting people up as a way to deal with it.
This is very alarming and threatening. It's not a joke.
Can you imagine if a woman had left an abusive relationship/cut contact with her ex partner what would happen if a man had posted this video? He would be arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I found the bit at the end where she says "I think we need to be a little bit more aggressive don't you ?" An incitement to violence - especially after the bit about cutting people up as a way to deal with it.
Can you imagine if a woman had left an abusive relationship/cut contact with her ex partner what would happen if a man had posted this video? He would be arrested.
I think I was too stunned by the videos to actually take in what she was saying. But yes she wants to start a war over the pre nup

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t fit her narrative to disclose he’s with the girls. She’s currently riding the “gaslit wife” wave just now. The videos were just so bizarre and I got the feeling the girls weren’t there. The reality that she actually behaves like that in front of them is too much for me.

It’s like the character in Gone Girl has a sequel and he grew the balls to leave her…

Reactions: 16
so, I guess based on those Instagram videos she’s going for an insanity defence? honestly one look at that in court and she’s gonna lose her kids even temporarily. If my mum was acting like that, I’d be terrified.

Reactions: 12
She sees how far some people will go in defending her online, nothing is off limits to them ONLINE. But she’s playing a very silly game when there are some very seriously sick individuals out there in the world who wouldn’t think twice about going too far, offline. This is incitement, she needs to be de-platformed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm also an equal opportunity c*ntist
In Ireland no one is exempt. If you're down in your luck, you're a poor or unfortunate bleep. If you're winning in life, you're a lucky bleep. If you're part of a group (liked or unliked), you're part of a shower of cunts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
she was SO drunk in those videos OR she’s genuinely mentally ill.

also, as an australian, i’m offended by that accent lmao

Reactions: 19
She sees how far some people will go in defending her online, nothing is off limits to them ONLINE. But she’s playing a very silly game when there are some very seriously sick individuals out there in the world who wouldn’t think twice about going too far, offline. This is incitement, she needs to be de-platformed.
She is vary calculating by doing stupid accents and pretending to be Marjorie because she gives herself a get out - like a typical narc will step away and say 'it wasn't me I didn't do anything wrong...i didn't incite anyone I was just acting..it wasn't serious'
It's very sinister though and sending a clear message of threats of physical violence . Which she did previously when she said about what would happen to IG and BW going out in public

Reactions: 22
I think that AE relies on school parents and local neighbours to have her girls a fair amount.

she was SO drunk in those videos OR she’s genuinely mentally ill.
or she is a terrible actress if those are really attempts at audition tapes

She is vary calculating by doing stupid accents and pretending to be Marjorie because she gives herself a get out - like a typical narc will step away and say 'it wasn't me I didn't do anything wrong...i didn't incite anyone I was just acting..it wasn't serious'
It's very sinister though and sending a clear message of threats of physical violence . Which she did previously when she said about what would happen to IG and BW going out in public
yeah, that's it, really. This "acting" scenario is just too similar to her current situation. Restraining order asap

Reactions: 9
Could it be because in her warped mind he looks worse if she says he doesnt care?
Do you know, I hadn’t even thought of that possibility. I thought she lacked the control not to blurt it out, but now you’ve said that I wouldn’t put it past her to manipulatively hold it back.

So much to catch up on. Lucky I have no plans tonight. Sorry if this has already been posted but these two people look NOTHING alike.
Or this one 😵💫

Those are seriously worrying. If they're supposed to be audition tapes, then they prove that she's a terrible actress and utterly diabolical at accents.

We get sundowning here, as well as 💩 on the floor. One of my sixteen-year-old old ladies has dementia and has lost her sense of appropriate place as well as her ability to know when she is dropping nuggets; I do have nappies but not enough arms to wrestle her into them.
Bless her she’s beautiful

"Thanks for taking care of him" : AE to the driver. Like he's a boy or a flipping dog!
That comment was a 😱 for me , so controlling as if she was getting something she ‘owned ‘ back 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.