Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #137 Check those French letters pharaohly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @M33L4 for the new thread title!! 🌹 ❤ 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread:
===============================
RE: thread title: ... 1) "if you perform a pharaoh review" is published on the website of Alice's new lawyer. "Thorough" was likely dictated but incorrectly transcribed as "pharaoh" and the error has been overlooked on the website. 2) Alice wrote 7 letters in English and French to Ioan's employer.
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link are behind spoiler
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
(19 January 2023) Cuntdown to Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: On 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect up to 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Note: 19 January 2023 is the conference date for the Status and Trial Setting (where the parties can either inform the judge that a agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders: can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:
================================
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone looked into Alices lawyer?
Seems she was married to Anthony Lamolinara a film producer/director. They divorced 2007 went through the courts looks very messy.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone looked into Alices lawyer?
Seems she was married to Anthony Lamolinara a film producer/director. They divorced 2007 went through the courts looks very messy.
I enjoyed one full length movie that he directed though he received no credit in its country of origin (I don't mind sub-titles).

Reactions: 10
The fact that My Little pTony has gone all seventies TV shows and cars and has finally stfu is proof that he is either Alice or was tweeting under instruction from her.

Instructions have clearly changed now that she's realised that she is fucked and her 'alternative' style of divorce (aka mafia tactics to get her own way) will not succeed

Reactions: 33
The fact that My Little pTony has gone all seventies TV shows and cars and has finally stfu is proof that he is either Alice or was tweeting under instruction from her.

Instructions have clearly changed now that she's realised that she is fucked and her 'alternative' style of divorce (aka mafia tactics to get her own way) will not succeed
It’s shocking that she ever thought they would.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I've finally managed to put together my screenshot collection of Alice Evans' Social Media, it starts in the summer of 2020 with a few tweets all the way to this month, it includes twitter, IG and reddit. Most of these messages have appeared on these threads before (many especially from before she went on Lorraine not). The file is OCR-ed, so you can search for keywords, but not everything. I made bookmarks for every month and a few key dates. For both things it is required to download the file I believe, the file size is pushing 250mb and consists of 4512 pages (many pages have multiple tweets), so be aware. I can't guarantee that everything is in there and there may be duplicates and perhaps some tweets arent very related, but I hope that's fine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 148
I've finally managed to put together my screenshot collection of Alice Evans' Social Media, it starts in the summer of 2020 with a few tweets all the way to this month, it includes twitter, IG and reddit. Most of these messages have appeared on these threads before (many especially from before she went on Lorraine not). The file is OCR-ed, so you can search for keywords, but not everything. I made bookmarks for every month and a few key dates. For both things it is required to download the file I believe, the file size is pushing 250mb and consists of 4512 pages (many pages have multiple tweets), so be aware. I can't guarantee that everything is in there and there may be duplicates and perhaps some tweets arent very related, but I hope that's fine.
I’m speechless. You’re amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is incredible!

Thank you for my winning thread title. Quite honoured @welp produced this catalogue of abuse on its first page.
See you in 4500 pages…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
@welp you are amazing! Thank you for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is thorough work! Thanks for doing all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you @welp for producing the book of mAlice. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Amazing @welp im gobsmacked x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Started looking through welp's collection and I came across a tweet around August last year were someone says "you need to make a book of your tweets!" and Alice replies "Yeah, I'm trying to collate them in case I delete my twitter!"

Er... no need to worry about that now Alice. Even the fucked up ones are saved as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Trying to read more than ten pages at a time and it’s all just so relentless and hateful. She is a bleeping monster. To her estranged husband and children and pretty much anyone who has had the displeasure of ever knowing her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
@welp you are amazing! Thank you for this!
I’m a couple of threads late on this as I’m trying to wean myself from mAlice drama. But thank you so much for getting the court documents and then typing up a summary of them, all while dealing with sick family. You’re an absolute gem! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.