Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me think someone has stepped in, family maybe.
I hope so, for her and her kids sake.
I think I can speak for most that no one wishes her any harm. She has more than most and could go on to have a very fulfilling life.
coincidental That Ioan was on his way home or got there earlier. hope he’s got the kids and that they’re ok, they must have witnessed some awful scenes in the past few weeks…. and I hope Alice gets the help she so badly needs.

love the comment about her Twitter 'friends' - I knew they’d turn on each other in the end :LOL:

too much information

Three weeks ago that poster specified it and said it was 2017 while he was filming Harrow and the TMI was about his marriage problems

Am I mean if I still can’t blame him if he was trying to cope with the recent Alice we've seen?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Jokes etc aside. I do hope she’s ok, unlike Alice I do actually have some empathy for other human beings.

She is totally and utterly bonkers, lacks the ability to regulate her emotions and can be meaner than a cornered cougar but I wouldn’t want to wish any harm on her. I think karma has already caught up and is doing a grand job biting her arse and spitting out the leftovers for the pigeons.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder about that photo and announcement with BW. He's been part of a collab divorce team since at least March, prob Jan this year, maybe even 12 months now. They have mental health and child advocacy people on the team. So he has been having coaching to help the girls adjust.
He also had the girls with him parts of each week.
How do we know a convo didn't go "mummy and daddy are getting divorced because neither of us make the other smile anymore" or "daddy why don't you smile anymore?"? So "making me smile again" might be a coded message to his daughters as well as a shot across the bow to Alice. Combined with "there are going to be big changes" this may all be part of ongoing age appropriate comms to reassure his daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well tbf we lived through this with his ex who was almost as demented as AE so he does get it but still wonders why I’m so interested in some random and her slightly famous ex 😆
Usually it’s a cause for a serious eye roll when men claim that they have a crazy ex, but sometimes, just sometimes, there’s an Alice isn’t there. As Bianca Wallace is now well aware!

I wonder about that photo and announcement with BW. He's been part of a collab divorce team since at least March, prob Jan this year, maybe even 12 months now. They have mental health and child advocacy people on the team. So he has been having coaching to help the girls adjust.
He also had the girls with him parts of each week.
How do we know a convo didn't go "mummy and daddy are getting divorced because neither of us make the other smile anymore" or "daddy why don't you smile anymore?"? So "making me smile again" might be a coded message to his daughters as well as a shot across the bow to Alice. Combined with "there are going to be big changes" this may all be part of ongoing age appropriate comms to reassure his daughters.
This is a really good point. That caption has been puzzling me too, because from what I can tell he really loves those girls and wouldn’t set out to intentionally hurt them like that. Hmmm..

Reactions: 11
Usually it’s a cause for a serious eye roll when men claim that they have a crazy ex, but sometimes, just sometimes, there’s an Alice isn’t there. As Bianca Wallace is now well aware!

This is a really good point. That caption has been puzzling me too, because from what I can tell he really loves those girls and wouldn’t set out to intentionally hurt them like that. Hmmm..
To be clear, I don't think he set out to intentionally hurt them. I just think that people can be daft sometimes and not think about longer-term consequences. It would be a different thing if he'd posted it a few days before he was due to come home, but with the timing of it, he just gave Alice a lot more time to poison the kids against him.

Reactions: 9
Am I mean if I still can’t blame him if he was trying to cope with the recent Alice we've seen?
I think the marriage was well in trouble by then. Certainly money was a major concern and she was doing nothing to help. And he may have known about her dalliance with her vampire diaries son.

Reactions: 12
The 'brother' joined Twitter five days ago. It feels off to me. The excessive use of 'sis'. And using 'your' instead of 'you're' which makes my neck hairs stand on end but that's neither here nor there.
Why would he need to show his support on Twitter? Why not just in real life, on the phone, via email? She's the only one who cares about Twitter!
'Wonderful sister'. :sick:
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if AE is deliberately not tweeting so people get worried about her and start speculating if she's ok, etc, for maximum drama and sympathy. This is a woman who instagrammed her stubbed toe, after all.

This is exactly what I think too… unfortunately!

Reactions: 9
too much information

Three weeks ago that poster specified it and said it was 2017 while he was filming Harrow and the TMI was about his marriage problems

So this person on reddit says she is married, they had no idea who he was, they just waved him over because they thought he was cute?

I'll take that post with a pinch of salt and a side of fishy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's face it, the bottom line in this whole sorry mess is she is LIVID he had the AUDACITY to walk away from her....AND find another woman.
Isn't she always saying he has no backbone? She never thought he would leave, no matter how bad she treated him. So she has no one to control any more. Unfortunately, she will now turn her attention to those 2 poor wee girls who she can manipulate as much as she likes. She will make it her mission to turn them both against their father & any future girlfriends he might have.
It's all very sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The stuff on etsy.. are they actually her designs?? Because some of the photos look like she's got then from Google image or another website, posted them and put them on etsy??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be clear, I don't think he set out to intentionally hurt them. I just think that people can be daft sometimes and not think about longer-term consequences. It would be a different thing if he'd posted it a few days before he was due to come home, but with the timing of it, he just gave Alice a lot more time to poison the kids against him.
It’s hard to know, isn’t it? I would’ve thought given how he isn’t an exactly prolific poster and not prone to verbal diarrhea on SM like his soon to be ex is, that a certain amount of thought would’ve been put into it, and given the ok by at least another person. But this is just conjecture, of course. I ain’t got a bleeping clue mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion

Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #13 - Has Cruella DeVans finally been twitter silenced?

Reactions: 7
You know what I'm curious about, given the war she's waging on Twitter, I wonder why she hasn't joined here to attack us all. Maybe because she has no allies? But she could have created them or encouraged her loyal followers to come and post here too. Not that I want to tempt fate or anything!

Reactions: 7
Joined this afternoon at 4.22pm, no posts, only looking at Malice threads, and an interesting pattern of reactions.

Hmmmmmm. 🤔🤪😂
Bless em!! Let’s all give angry little bee a really warm welcome (now where’s that fly swatter!!) 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.