Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one of my classmates died over the weekend and the school/students weren’t notified until tonight. We just spent the entire class sharing memories and crying and then just sitting in total unprompted silence.

Alice got addicted to the roar of cyber-applause. She’s on her knees nightly, clutching a bottle of wine like it’s the last elixir on earth and weeping over the pieces of her supposedly broken life, but the funny thing is: it’s still a bleeping life.

She keeps trying so hard to tear the world down with her like a pair of expensive curtains. It’s like she wants to inflate her grief in such a way that it appears unlike any struggle humankind has ever confronted, but it’s a LIFE, Alice. Sometimes it’s fun, other times it’s challenging, sometimes you wanna cruise through it and other times you want to get off the ride.

But she has so LITTLE respect for life in this moment, and I can say that without knowing her, because what I witness is sparkling evidence all on its own. She doesn’t respect Ioan’s life. She sure as a prayer doesn’t respect Bianca’s life. She doesn’t respect her children’s lives. She doesn’t respect your life, nor mine, nor the lives of her enablers. And she, most tragically, doesn’t respect her own.

I’m rambling and I sound silly, I don’t know where I’m taking this. I just wish she would stop this NONSENSE. That’s all it really is, in the grander scheme of having a heartbeat. I think about my classmate and then I think about people who are wasting the life he wanted to have and SHOULD have gotten to enjoy more of. Alice needs a mirror, or a new pair of eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This scandal might revive his career, perversely. Lots of people now know his name even if they don’t know how to pronounce it.
It seems to me she is showing the world WHY he left her. I hope he becomes more famous and gets great parts because of her bile. 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You could be right, maybe I'm projecting how I would feel, (?!) it would drive me absolutely NUTS to not get my side of the story out there for the world to see!
It does drive you nuts not to be able to tell your side. Sometimes it's the best course of action though and you hope that people who know you stick by you and others with two brain cells to rub together figure it out on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm actually missing seeing the terrifying/sinister face of the demented number one fan pop up on the Narc's twitter feed now that she/he/it has gone all private.....
This is when you need to seek help from studious professionals... like your fellow Tattlers! ;) Put the twitter down gently... and slowly back awaaay 😘:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is she even talking about this time BW?

No, we’re Bianca
Like we are Groot, but we are Bianca :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And in that last screenshot post by @Silver Linings "Between throwing up and shaking" because of the DT's not because you've "get by another relation" by which I can only assume you meant "get another revelation"? As sloshed as a submerged welly boot still I see!

And phew! I've all caught up for now but by duck it's going by so fast I feel like I've done the reading equivalent of running a marathon 😅
You lot are supremely funny and insightful!
Sad to see that the wikipedia entry mentioned in thread 9 has been re-edited down again by Alice FMs, I missed it 😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi I am new here but not new to Ioan's career, I've been a fan since Titanic. I really hope that Ioan's silence is a more diplomatic approach. I don't know him obviously, but I remember him being very private individual. It's sad to see how his public image has been exposed the way AE has handled this situation. I'm sure she feels raw about it but that's not the way to handle things. I browsed some of her Instagram videos and it made me uncomfortable to see him on some of these videos, calling him grumpy and like he was almost annoyed at her. Again this is my POV. I am glad to see that he has alot of support from his fans and people who are not just taking her version as absolute truth. There's always two sides to the story and we haven't heard his from his own mouth. Thank you for reading this 🙂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I added a few sentences yesterday but I've just had a look at the wiki and ooh! It's getting nicely padded out with facts now!

Amazing idea to add the user friendly quick nav bar at the top right (y) I'm so sorry to the poster who did that, I can't remember your username but you are a genius!

Can we get screenshots of tweet deletions etc added in somehow or is that too much?

It's a great quick guide for our brand new, shiny members, if they want a look it's the pink button at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Welp works for IG’s lawyers????

mmmm suspicious 🤨
haha

dont forget blue who spoke it out! :p

they made changes the night before on his IG which made it easy to figure out. I'm sure it was planned

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has just started drinking again since it’s 5pm LA time. Her tweets are missing letters and they are getting angry again. Let’s see if this escalates again . I hope not.

Reactions: 3
Hello @faux congenialite! 👋 welcome to the jungle, Alice has fun and games! :ROFLMAO:

The funny thing about this is that a lot of people, me for one, aren't really fans of Ioans, I think I've seen F4 and if I look at all the things Alice has been in I actually think I may have seen her and not realised 😲 I think a lot of people have been drawn here and really had both of them brought to our attention from the sheer bat shittery of Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello @faux congenialite! 👋 welcome to the jungle, Alice has fun and games! :ROFLMAO:

The funny thing about this is that a lot of people, me for one, aren't really fans of Ioans, I think I've seen F4 and if I look at all the things Alice has been in I actually think I may have seen her and not realised 😲 I think a lot of people have been drawn here and really had both of them brought to our attention from the sheer bat shittery of Alice.
Thank you, this past week I was reading and I truly appreciate this is the only sane place where you don't have your head chewed off. I replied to his twitter and I am astonished I haven't been attacked. To be honest I had no idea what was happening until I saw the Inside Edition and the Lorraine interview. I thought somehow they had separated and even divorced by now. It's been a few years since I last was following Ioan's career. So imagine my surprise when this whole thing exploded. I remember the Ioan official forum back then and yes I'm no stranger to her responses.

Reactions: 6
Is there really a difference of what she airs on TV to what she airs on Twitter???
She says she’s ok cos they haven’t done anything after 2 days of it airing. What about all this Twitter slander?
2258DD0B-67CC-4E5C-B5E3-81C9ECF9D44F.jpeg

I’m going to have to get drunk myself now just to read her tweets
967DA4FE-F80D-4744-B547-95F39E2CC589.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God, I had sleep since she started tweeting and she is still at it. Where does she find this energy? 🤦‍♀️
lzLFqo6.png

43E66jy.png

tsNDrBt.png

FzTEmUu.png

5MTksIp.png

jbx5TO3.png

t2h36Hh.png

9y0bJZc.png

n8Kfdfs.png

M78QDyF.png

2T0SMNG.png

0isptGC.png

o9n9Xdi.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
”A year of angry tweeting” - @indieretailgirl you have earned your self a fan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.