Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she keeps saying is "That's just it" 😂
For her to keep saying "That's just it". Well, you are making it more difficult for your children. That's just it. You, are trying to cause harm to his career that pays the bills. That's just it. And, people fall out of love everyday. It hurts, I've been there. Lashing out changes nothing except now he won't speak to you at all. I don't blame him. That's just it, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has been posting all year pictures from Brisbane in lockdown and whatnot. I have no idea why Alice is assuming this.
But even if we assume that, she would create in that way a timeline that makes it much more likely that he didnt cheat on her. The argument so far was that between him telling her that it's over and shagging his new girlfriend in France is that they couldnt have had contact to develop a serious enough relationship. But if she was living in Los Angeles (and not with him, because Elsie was regulary there) then that argument is out of the window.
NTzuOc1.png

what?
tlrwZNe.png

btw that user she was talking about earlier that she blocked was probably Cathy Carey. She was tagging her earlier today saying that she supports Alice (she even thinks that Ioan behaved badly and she criticised this place here which makes it a bad hilarious that Alice linked us again LOL) but that Lin is absolutely a bully. I believe this fan was once banned from the official facebook group many years ago for pretty stupid reasons and has since started her own site.

As for the rest of her content today: It's amazing how she is changing the story every day (now with his on-set calls). Also interesting that she seems to entertain the idea of writing a screenplay about this LOL. Btw I know many custody cases where Social Media posts were presented in court, so the lawyers asking her not to take it down within 2 days means tit (she was talking about the interviews anyway, which were much more tame than her social media presence anyway). She is hinting that there is a lot more to reveal about him: cocaine and CP? Probably.

Someone needs to tell me what she’s saying cos I’m not high ....
View attachment 868768
pre-nup

A few hours ago he wanted to move in, now he wants the money again?

Also she said a few days ago that the house is on his name (though should be irrelevant)
vsM1am3.png

0Qi1g8i.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together
Or that he’s also heavily distracted where he’s in the throes of a new relationship.

Reactions: 3
It finally hit me - I think she is purposely going this route to loose custody of her kids as a deliberate act but approach it out through a victim lens - as though it's been done to her.

I don't think she really enjoys being a mom - whatever depressive inputs she's had for years - there's not a lot of pics in parks and beaches and really living in the world. Someone else said the kids are probably used to a mom in bed, addicted to social media, with a lot of drama.

From the court's point of view, they are ultra reluctant to remove a child from a home. Given there are children who are trafficked by the their parents and not removed, this case is rich people complaining their diamond shoes are too tight.

But, she could make the environment so rancorous, so rotten to the core, that she will push the girls to being with IG, and I think they'd all benefit from it.
Ehhhh I don’t agree at all. I think she loves being a mother and it’s probably one of the few things she has at the moment.

Imagine wanting to keep a mortgaged house without working out of a divorce with only one property while the only one who earns money probably will earn less than before.

(also two days ago Elsie wanted to see him when he comes back?)
Kdm8iEm.png

Go figure
jOXiKPo.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Essie can tell you more but Queensland hasn’t really been in lock down at all. The original lock down April 2020 for a month then they were covid free until a few months ago when they have 1-2 cases every now and then. Brisbane locked down for a week last month but they mopped it all up. It’s really VIC and NSW only that get locked down.
* in relation to what Welp said about been in Brisbane in lock down all year.

Reactions: 1
Why can't she get a 9 to 5 job? Not like she has to parent when they're at school and isn't Gloria employed 9-5 anyway 🤔

Reactions: 14
Essie can tell you more but Queensland hasn’t really been in lock down at all. The original lock down April 2020 for a month then they were covid free until a few months ago when they have 1-2 cases every now and then. Brisbane locked down for a week last month but they mopped it all up. It’s really VIC and NSW only that get locked down.
* in relation to what Welp said about been in Brisbane in lock down all year.
Oh, I'm not saying it's in lockdown all year, but occasionally (snap lockdown), you know? She also posted pictures of her moms wedding etc. Considering the border situation I have a hard time believing that she moved to LA and then back to Brisbane again to do all this

Oh, I'm not saying it's in lockdown all year, but occasionally, you know? She also posted pictures of her moms wedding etc. Considering the border situation I have a hard time believing that she moved to LA and then back to Brisbane again to do all this
Absolutely there was no moving in or out of here for the last 18 months. Until recently if you got out you couldn’t get back. And to get out you needed permission

Reactions: 9
What skills does she have? Couldn’t she teach drama after school?
I know, right? She’s acting (har har) like there are only two types of jobs in LA, acting and working at Home Depot.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what Biancas chances would have been to get out of Australia in Jan to go to LA. Would be hard and to get back into Australia near impossible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.