Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even just said she had a Producer friend suggest she develop a script - couldn’t she use these connections (if these really exist) to do some script development, or something? She seems to like to think she’s quite savvy about the business, and she has lived there for long enough - something on the agency / production side of things? Christ almighty.

Reactions: 6
Right I’m blaming you lot and Alice for any personal injury! Literally got my head buried in the phone while I’m walking down the street just to catch up!
Has Alice been tweeting recently though? I am genuinely worried when she is quiet.
I know Ioan is filming at the minute but I really hope he’s fine something, sent someone to look in on those poor girls.
if not then he’s equally a 💩 because the girls should be a priority. I know it wouldn’t be easy to get away from filming but surely in exceptional circumstances.
his return to HW is going to be diabolical
I was reading while so was walking the dog this morning. Not the best Heath & Safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Essie can tell you more but Queensland hasn’t really been in lock down at all. The original lock down April 2020 for a month then they were covid free until a few months ago when they have 1-2 cases every now and then. Brisbane locked down for a week last month but they mopped it all up. It’s really VIC and NSW only that get locked down.
* in relation to what Welp said about been in Brisbane in lock down all year.
Sorry what? What am I to talk about?

duck, her mother and her stepsister DIED. No-one promised they'd be there her whole life + they DIED. They didn't betray her. They DIED!!!!!!!!

View attachment 868793

• Sick
Reactions: 3
WHY does she think this? Why would anyone want Alice’s life/ house/ kids? She doesn’t even want her own life. It’s so terribly terribly sad that she makes up these threats instead of facing what is in front of her. Why would Bianca want to take those kids away and give up her own life for that? It makes zero sense.
Still catching up here so forgive me if this has been answered but the simple fact is Alice is a raging malignant narcissist. As in the cluster b personality disorder not the “vain and liking their own reflection” way.

Her delusions of grandeur lead her to believe that she is the apex of #goals for “friends” and enemies alike. BW will never win with AE even if she refuses to play AE’s competition game because AE will perform insane mental gymnastics to twist anything BW does into a completely different meaning to suit her little vendetta game. It’s the same reason AE is always always always 1. Right in any given situation or conversation and 2. Always the victim if she is not receiving glowing praise from minions to feed her minimum daily quota of narc fuel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she has a 9-5 nanny and refuses to even entertain the idea of taking a 9-5 job, sorry, she has no idea what desperate is
OEWxMVT.png

422uWol.png

Reactions: 8
She even just said she had a Producer friend suggest she develop a script - couldn’t she use these connections (if these really exist) to do some script development, or something? She seems to like to think she’s quite savvy about the business, and she has lived there for long enough - something on the agency / production side of things? Christ almighty.
She's full of tit

Even the lawyers don't know who owns the house? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
or they don't know how to deal with it being jointly owned? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Gee again with the stupid.
Thought she wasn't in contact with him / lawyers??? Hmmmmm

Reactions: 7
Bianca and Queensland have not really had lock downs is what I am saying
That's true, not really, not in the last 12 months anyway. Brisbane has a had a few short lockdowns, I don't remember the details. Biggest imposition on most Qlders has been the border shutdown. I have friends who went grey nomading back in May, they've looped all around Qld, up north, way out west, every little town, and still not back. They are now down in SEQ helping family with a health emergency. Biggest concern they have is that next week they have to move their caravan to northern NSW to lend someone, and he is worried that he has to get it there, set it up and get back across the border in 1 day in case there's a sudden border shutdown again. But in terms of living in Qld, no we've had hardly any disruption. Well the tourism industry is dying because no interstate or o/s visitors. Not sure if that answered whatever the question was, sorry.

Reactions: 6
There is no way she can keep the house, she will have to move into something small it’s reality and she will have to find a job. She is fighting to keep her life when I can’t she how she can.,

That's true, not really, not in the last 12 months anyway. Brisbane has a had a few short lockdowns, I don't remember the details. Biggest imposition on most Qlders has been the border shutdown. I have friends who went grey nomading back in May, they've looped all around Qld, up north, way out west, every little town, and still not back. They are now down in SEQ helping family with a health emergency. Biggest concern they have is that next week they have to move their caravan to northern NSW to lend someone, and he is worried that he has to get it there, set it up and get back across the border in 1 day in case there's a sudden border shutdown again. But in terms of living in Qld, no we've had hardly any disruption. Well the tourism industry is dying because no interstate or o/s visitors. Not sure if that answered whatever the question was, sorry.
Do you agree Bianca couldn’t have gone to LA in Jan 2021 and got back into AU again? I can’t see how. She was here in Sept.

Childhood savings? He’s trying to get her First Communion money now? 😂😂😂 Come off it Alice, you’re an absolute idiot.
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted all these constant “threats” from his lawyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking the other day - its like the whole last 50 years have passed her by. She is still thinking in terms of how divorce used to be 50 years ago. And when it was rare and very confrontational. Its not like that now. You can do easy and low stress divorce these days.
And I am not buying the whole 'he took all our money and I have nothing to buy food with'. I do accept he took a lump sum to put into the lawyers trust fund, and that's wise because she would have taken the lot in a heartbeat once she knew he was going for divorce. She thinks we're all stupid.

Childhood savings? He’s trying to get her First Communion money now? 😂😂😂 Come off it Alice, you’re an absolute idiot.
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted all these constant “threats” from his lawyers.
Another time she claimed it was her savings they used as deposit on the house.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the other day - its like the whole last 50 years have passed her by. She is still thinking in terms of how divorce used to be 50 years ago. And when it was rare and very confrontational. Its not like that now. You can do easy and low stress divorce these days.
And I am not buying the whole 'he took all our money and I have nothing to buy food with'. I do accept he took a lump sum to put into the lawyers trust fund, and that's wise because she would have taken the lot in a heartbeat once she knew he was going for divorce. She thinks we're all stupid.

Another time she claimed it was her savings they used as deposit on the house.
It seems that was his money and not joint if you look back at one of my posts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.