Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean generally speaking a family court only really cares about how suitable parents are. Any other issue is irrelevant to them, that would be if anything a issue for other courts (crime etc. all depending on what we are talking about). Since Cali is a no-fault divorce state him even cheating with a young chick wouldnt matter (note: in some state/countries this is different), unless it's some drug addict which can be deemed as a bad influence for the kids etc.

Those things are usually things like taking care of kids while under influence, showcasting of fragile mental health, signs of parental allienation, neglect, violence/abuse and other more general parenting issues. He may well tick off something of this, who knows, the issue is just that you cant really prove this usually. For her they could OTOH just take her social media posts, this is why it's recommended not to post anything on SM lol.

Other than the CP thing (which needs to be proven and she too would get in hot water for being complicit) or things like medical records proving abuse or addiction issues there arent many other venues to venture here (except SM), that's why most custody cases end with a joint custody.

Of course what really might be happening here is blackmail to reveal any dark secrets (whatever it is lol) to the press if he goes to court. But if she has that kind of power why is she (presumably? her lawyers are already suggesting her to find a normal job) not using it to void the prenup?
I’ve been thinking blackmail ever since I saw those posts.

Reactions: 2
Also, this is minor but a few days ago AE wrote under one of my photos of me and a friend at another friend’s wedding, “you seem like cm a terrible person.” Around maybe midnight, her time.

Background: she follows me, she ‘liked’ one of my encouragement comments on her page, so it’s not like she takes issue with me…?

I’m just curious what that could mean? Was it an awkward autocorrect error? “Terrific,” maybe? “cm” is def a spelling error, surely. Idk, I was just a bit confused and didn’t know how to respond to that. A little odd.

Any ideas? Not a big deal?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also, this is minor but a few days ago AE wrote under one of my photos of me and a friend at another friend’s wedding, “you seem like cm a terrible person.” Around maybe midnight, her time.

Background: she follows me, she ‘liked’ one of my encouragement comments on her page, so it’s not like she takes issue with me…?

I’m just curious what that could mean? Was it an awkward autocorrect error? “Terrific,” maybe? “cm” is def a spelling error, surely. Idk, I was just a bit confused and didn’t know how to respond to that. A little odd.

Did she mean you seem like I’m a terrible person? Or maybe it was terrific? I wish I knew.

fwiw I dont know if you noticed but under your first comment she wrote "bye and never come back" then deleted your comment and all follow-ups (including hers). Might well be that she didnt realize that you were the same person when she saw your 2nd one.

So I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt a autocorrect error 😬

• Wow
fwiw I dont know if you noticed but under your first comment she wrote "bye and never come back" then deleted your comment and all follow-ups (including hers). Might well be that she didnt realize that you were the same person when she saw your 2nd one.

So I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt a autocorrect error 😬
GET OUTTTTTTTT Oh my goodness.

GET OUTTTTTTTT Oh my goodness.
You’re SHARP, haha, I never caught that!

Reactions: 3
I mean generally speaking a family court only really cares about how suitable parents are. Any other issue is irrelevant to them, that would be if anything a issue for other courts (crime etc. all depending on what we are talking about). Since Cali is a no-fault divorce state him even cheating with a young chick wouldnt matter (note: in some state/countries this is different), unless it's some drug addict which can be deemed as a bad influence for the kids etc.

Those things are usually things like taking care of kids while under influence, showcasting of fragile mental health, signs of parental allienation, neglect, violence/abuse and other more general parenting issues. He may well tick off something of this, who knows, the issue is just that you cant really prove this usually. For her they could OTOH just take her social media posts, this is why it's recommended not to post anything on SM lol.

Other than the CP thing (which needs to be proven and she too would get in hot water for being complicit) or things like medical records proving abuse or addiction issues there arent many other venues to venture here (except SM), that's why most custody cases end with a joint custody.

Of course what really might be happening here is blackmail to reveal any dark secrets (whatever it is lol) to the press if he goes to court. But if she has that kind of power why is she (presumably? if her lawyers are already suggesting her to find a normal job) not using it to void the prenup? She herself mentioned at one point that she might lose her kids, so I'm not convinced that her position is as strong as she claims.
Great point! I was thinking Alice might not want people digging into Ioan in fear of her looking complicit if they did find something scandalous that she knew about, but it does make much more sense that she’d worry about things SHE has done and that can be proven (by her own SM posts) & hurt HER chances of custody or what have you. I do remember her saying he’s already accused her of being a neglectful parent.

Reactions: 1
I initially thought Alice’s “Mr. Grumpy (Ioan) would kill me for posting this! Teehee!” type posts were ultimately okay with him. She never posted anything horribly unflattering. It went on for years, and you’d think if it was truly a problem, she would’ve stopped, or he would’ve logged into her account, as she says he did after she announced that he was leaving on Twitter, and deleted things. The posts always got a ton of likes/comments. (That’s one reason I believe she did it- attention. She loved showing him off & I believe she wanted fans to be envious of her, even though she acted like she was posting shirtless pics of him as a favor to them).

I do think she annoyed him (I’ll come on later and share some links to videos she’s posted where you can hear his attitude), but if he’s such a “narcissist,” I’m sure he doesn’t exactly hate being praised, even if he does have an aversion to social media, and the overwhelming majority of comments those posts generated were very complimentary to him.

But now I’m wondering if she did it to manipulate him as well. If he’d ignore her, she’d make a passive aggressive post that could be played off as a joke, perhaps, so he’d see it and give her attention to get her to stop talking about it and making him look less than perfect to the masses. Or on a more serious scale- she keeps alluding to all these secrets he has, most recently saying he’d be “INSANE” to let the divorce go to the courts. Maybe she does have something on him that he is afraid of coming out, and whenever she’d get mad at him, she’d post something private & make her little passive aggressive captions as a warning. “If I can share this and get attention, imagine what kind of attention something REALLY personal would get…better be nice to me” type thing? Maybe that’s why he’s stuck around so long, and part of the reason why he’s not lashing out against her- because he is nervous about what else she might share, or what might come out if lawyers really started digging??

But as I’ve said before, IF that’s the case, Alice is complicit, yeah? If he did something “INSANELY” scandalous and she’s aware/keeping it secret/holding it over his head? And maybe that’s why she hasn’t insisted on it going to court either.

In the video she posted on IG a few months back, she said collaborative divorce is a “phenomenal scam.” That lawyers “aren’t the law” and that nothing decided is binding. She’s now saying the prenup isn’t the one she signed and she feels the payouts she’ll be getting are unfair. So why not take it up with the courts?? Unless she’s afraid of what they might find, too…

I could be completely wrong. I don’t know how divorces work, especially in California. If anyone does, maybe they can explain why it’s not being handled in court, even if one party feels theyre being screwed over. And I’m not accusing IG or Alice of anything illegal or saying I believe anything like that’s happened. It’s just something I thought of when trying to make sense of her & the FMs repeatedly alluding to how shocked people would be if they knew “the whole story,” and complaining about the prenup, yet saying the other night that it hasn’t gone to court and that he’d be insane to let it. And now the discussion about how she’s used social media to comment on their marriage in the past. Just all got me thinking.

Maybe the posts were totally tongue in cheek and they were just a playful couple who teased each other (“Mr Grumpy”). But I believe there was truth & intention behind every dig, too.
Links as promised. Nothing major- just instances where I detect some annoyance in his demeanor.

Several examples of her either jokingly taking digs or outright insulting him, all before their separation.

and

Also for anyone who doesn’t know this: it’s fairly quick & easy to search for tweets someone made about a particular topic. In the search bar on Twitter, you type in the persons username and whatever keyword you want to search their posts for, and it’ll show you all the tweets they’ve published containing such word. Aliceevansgruff Ioan, for example, will pull up every tweet she’s made in which she mentions him by name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So AE says this:
look, he’s not the most boring man in the world…. But neither is he the most interesting. He blames me for everything and yet he is the one who left. Sadly no He is angrier now. Angry that I.... dad won’t speak to me at all. If I e tee the room abs one of thdd red kids is on the phone with him he ends to call.

Wonder why he could be angry? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I mean - what sort of a sad person do you have to be to not realize it’s a joke? My family called me beaky for a few years. Are we really that sensitive? ( I think we’re not actually. I think it’s mire a case of ‘disingenuous’)

This is when she said she hoped Elsie didn't get his nose. She's about as sensitive as a toilet seat when it comes to others.

FWIW i don't think there is a Big Secret. Just more BS from AE. When you think about it what could be so bad?

Domestic violence - doubt it - she would be more likely to be violent imo
Addiction - No he gave up booze and she complained about that. But she might have an issue?
Mental illness - well we know she thinks he is, for leaving her LOL
Cheating - no evidence just innuendo from AE

Links as promised. Nothing major- just instances where I detect some annoyance in his demeanor.
Several examples of her either jokingly taking digs or outright insulting him, all before their separation.
Thanks for the receipts.

I particularly liked the one on twitter when she is filming him just as he wakes and then he pulls up the barrier thing. (Must be nice in 1st Class) It reminds me of the scene in Spinal Tap when the cab driver won't shut up and they screen him out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
there's more - this time twitter

AE: And the whole "but she's going to upset the kids" is SUCH disingenuous crap! 1) The kids saw their dad leave the house on Jan 29th + he hasn't been back 2) They've BEGGED him to return but he refuesd 3) He's told them on the phone that he MIGHT return for Xmas 'if they're good' But hey - I'm the baddie - because I WROTE ON TWITTER! And the kids might twitter and figure out their Dad is gone and it would be all my fault and they would be messed up forever 4) Kids don't read twitter. 5) They are FAMOUS children. People are ALWAYS asking weird stuff.

This is dumbass. They know he's gone. Yes this can damage them psychologically (maybe not forever, but who knows). If Ella has a phone - are you sure she is not looking at twitter? She could obviously. WTF has FAME got to do with it? Does that make them impervious to an acrimonious divorce? They are not really famous either.

Anyway that's enough for tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So AE says this:
look, he’s not the most boring man in the world…. But neither is he the most interesting. He blames me for everything and yet he is the one who left. Sadly no He is angrier now. Angry that I.... dad won’t speak to me at all. If I e tee the room abs one of thdd red kids is on the phone with him he ends to call.

Wonder why he could be angry? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I mean - what sort of a sad person do you have to be to not realize it’s a joke? My family called me beaky for a few years. Are we really that sensitive? ( I think we’re not actually. I think it’s mire a case of ‘disingenuous’)

This is when she said she hoped Elsie didn't get his nose. She's about as sensitive as a toilet seat when it comes to others.

FWIW i don't think there is a Big Secret. Just more BS from AE. When you think about it what could be so bad?

Domestic violence - doubt it - she would be more likely to be violent imo
Addiction - No he gave up booze and she complained about that. But she might have an issue?
Mental illness - well we know she thinks he is, for leaving her LOL
Cheating - no evidence just innuendo from AE

Thanks for the receipts.

I particularly liked the one on twitter when she is filming him just as he wakes and then he pulls up the barrier thing. (Must be nice in 1st Class) It reminds me of the scene in Spinal Tap when the cab driver won't shut up and they screen him out.

AE: And the whole "but she's going to upset the kids" is SUCH disingenuous crap! 1) The kids saw their dad leave the house on Jan 29th + he hasn't been back 2) They've BEGGED him to return but he refuesd 3) He's told them on the phone that he MIGHT return for Xmas 'if they're good' But hey - I'm the baddie - because I WROTE ON TWITTER! And the kids might twitter and figure out their Dad is gone and it would be all my fault and they would be messed up forever 4) Kids don't read twitter. 5) They are FAMOUS children. People are ALWAYS asking weird stuff.

This is dumbass. They know he's gone. Yes this can damage them psychologically (maybe not forever, but who knows). If Ella has a phone - are you sure she is not looking at twitter? She could obviously. WTF has FAME got to do with it? Does that make them impervious to an acrimonious divorce? They are not really famous either.

Kids don’t stay kids forever AE! Before you know it they’ll be grown.
It’s utterly laughable to call them famous. 🙄

I was going to say how is him coming back even an option, and I'm quite certain that kids begging their father to return isnt just for a short visit, but it becomes a bit clearer in one follow up tweet that he hasnt been honest to them about the seperation, which is terrible, if true.

People arent btw concerned that the kids will find out on twitter that their father left. The issue is more the portrayal that he is terrible and that he abandoned them (her definition might be different, but he didnt). Kids ALWAYS start blaming themselves for it because they have their identity tied to their parents, hence why it's important to treat this sort of matter very carefully when they are around (and the internet is definitely a place they could see) it doesnt matter if they are famous or not. It's the same for everyone

btw 1) isnt quite true, he was seen mid february returning to the home with lightning equipment. Of course not impossible that it were older pictures published later out of context, but I think that's unlikely

Anyway, as mentioned she tweeted more, some of those are deleted since (mainly the parts about the children)

so the terrible thing are the legal threats? Could be of course unmoral threats (as I suspected a few months ago), so I'm leaving that open, it can indeed be something that would look pretty terrible on him if published. Though those are sadly normal in divorces too.

If only she hadnt made the same impression on her IG....

That might be the case for some, but no, I definitely didnt think that Ioan is by default good. And I still dont.

It has very good reasons to not do it, but we've established already that she doesnt think the same, so c'est la vie.

I mean no, leaving the kids isnt really something that should be his right, leaving her, yes (although for co-parenting purposes contact should be there as soon as they are on terms with each other, it's normal at this stage if you are not). And that's the point: by keep putting her and the kids as a package deal ("he left us" etc.) she definitely exagerated it. When I first read of their breakup I thought that he decided to not see his kids again (and I know that everyone took it like this), and had him definitely down as the bad guy too, until I realized that he does in fact see them, and all her follow up messages gave off the same impression until people specifically asked. I honestly dont know if it's just a semantic issue and that she thinks that "abandoning" somebody doesnt mean cutting off contact pretty much forever rather than her being manipulative and exagerating the simple process of living apart from the kids due to seperation (one has to leave).

Interestingly enough she said in march/april that Ella had come to terms with going to her father because it would get her more Ubereats, so what has changed? She admitted that she is backing her and she wants Ioan to turn up to the house too. In a situation like this courts (hence why the lawyers want it too) expect the parent to encourage the child to go, not the other way around. So as bizarre as it sounds to her probably, that is on her. Even if it's rather sad that his fear/anger/or whatever it is that keeps him away of his wife outweights seeing his daugther. And they have to sort this, they should have before he went to France, in fact.

This tweet is in response to somebody saying that the only good reason they can see for him not turning up in the house is to not give the kids hope. If what she says is true this is indeed a big fat asshole move from him, and I dont get what he would try to achieve with this: sooner or later the kids will know it and outright lying to the kid that still wants to see him is not a good move.

The thing about leaving his stuff at home I feel is open for interpretation: she would never admit if she has been not civil after the break up when around him. Maybe he just feels safer to pick up his stuff once they are gone after the house is sold. The other option is that he is simply a coward who doesnt want to face the situation at home. It can be even both.

I do wonder if he is going through things though: leaving stuff at home, telling the child that the divorce (I assume thats what the D word means?) is not happening, even giving the option to spend xmas together, while simultanously going through the divorce process with no contact and all the drama. You could think that he is conflicted.

All this is sad. And whatever the truth is I hope they can sit down after he is back from France and sort it properly.

to be fair, it was kinda obvious that he exagerated this one a bit because no way they would have got engaged if she had acted exactly like this :ROFLMAO:

So today we are back to them having had a wonderful relationship and not that he was terrible all along and that she should have left herself sooner lol.

There obviously have been people that took it like this, but to me there is a different issue here: it's a red flag either way if after so many years it ultimately took her asking him to make him marry her (whether you call it a ultimatum or not, it was definitely her right to do so), even a bigger red flag either way if he lied about how everything went down or if she really reacted remotely like he claimed, whatever is true.

Interesting what she is implying at the end. And well, as said above: she helped crafting this persona (unless it is her real one) with her IG posts. She cant really blame this on him IMO.

Got to say I still have my opinion on this matter and I still dont think that she is a reliable narrator for the various reasons mentioned, neither do I think that she is innocent, but I appreciate that she has opened up about some things, definitely feel more for her now. And hope that things work out for all of them.

I was going to say how is him coming back even an option, and I'm quite certain that kids begging their father to return isnt just for a short visit, but it becomes a bit clearer in one follow up tweet that he hasnt been honest to them about the seperation, which is terrible, if true.

People arent btw concerned that the kids will find out on twitter that their father left. The issue is more the portrayal that he is terrible and that he abandoned them (her definition might be different, but he didnt). Kids ALWAYS start blaming themselves for it because they have their identity tied to their parents, hence why it's important to treat this sort of matter very carefully when they are around (and the internet is definitely a place they could see) it doesnt matter if they are famous or not. It's the same for everyone

btw 1) isnt quite true, he was seen mid february returning to the home with lightning equipment. Of course not impossible that it were older pictures published later out of context, but I think that's unlikely

Anyway, as mentioned she tweeted more, some of those are deleted since (mainly the parts about the children)

cyXkvXv.png

so the terrible thing are the legal threats? Could be of course unmoral threats (as I suspected a few months ago), so I'm leaving that open, it can indeed be something that would look pretty terrible on him if published. Though those are sadly normal in divorces too.
9rIqBeI.png

tce7McK.png

If only she hadnt made the same impression on her IG....
9UB1Z9x.png

That might be the case for some, but no, I definitely didnt think that Ioan is by default good. And I still dont.
NcVbZNN.png

vE4a1os.png

It has very good reasons to not do it, but we've established already that she doesnt think the same, so c'est la vie.
sIPWuG0.png

I mean no, leaving the kids isnt really something that should be his right, leaving her, yes (although for co-parenting purposes contact should be there as soon as they are on terms with each other, it's normal at this stage if you are not). And that's the point: by keep putting her and the kids as a package deal ("he left us" etc.) she definitely exagerated it. When I first read of their breakup I thought that he decided to not see his kids again (and I know that everyone took it like this), and had him definitely down as the bad guy too, until I realized that he does in fact see them, and all her follow up messages gave off the same impression until people specifically asked. I honestly dont know if it's just a semantic issue and that she thinks that "abandoning" somebody doesnt mean cutting off contact pretty much forever rather than her being manipulative and exagerating the simple process of living apart from the kids due to seperation (one has to leave).
s7ZKsdX.png

Interestingly enough she said in march/april that Ella had come to terms with going to her father because it would get her more Ubereats, so what has changed? She admitted that she is backing her and she wants Ioan to turn up to the house too. In a situation like this courts (hence why the lawyers want it too) expect the parent to encourage the child to go, not the other way around. So as bizarre as it sounds to her probably, that is on her. Even if it's rather sad that his fear/anger/or whatever it is that keeps him away of his wife outweights seeing his daugther. And they have to sort this, they should have before he went to France, in fact.
5Em0OPA.png

This tweet is in response to somebody saying that the only good reason they can see for him not turning up in the house is to not give the kids hope. If what she says is true this is indeed a big fat asshole move from him, and I dont get what he would try to achieve with this: sooner or later the kids will know it and outright lying to the kid that still wants to see him is not a good move.

The thing about leaving his stuff at home I feel is open for interpretation: she would never admit if she has been not civil after the break up when around him. Maybe he just feels safer to pick up his stuff once they are gone after the house is sold. The other option is that he is simply a coward who doesnt want to face the situation at home. It can be even both.

I do wonder if he is going through things though: leaving stuff at home, telling the child that the divorce (I assume thats what the D word means?) is not happening, even giving the option to spend xmas together, while simultanously going through the divorce process with no contact and all the drama. You could think that he is conflicted.
fR47XRW.png

1O4L9KU.png

PbA2cuz.png

All this is sad. And whatever the truth is I hope they can sit down after he is back from France and sort it properly.

98Ac1hB.png

to be fair, it was kinda obvious that he exagerated this one a bit because no way they would have got engaged if she had acted exactly like this :ROFLMAO:

SiYlSlF.png

So today we are back to them having had a wonderful relationship and not that he was terrible all along and that she should have left herself sooner lol.
ohbQ0FV.png

There obviously have been people that took it like this, but to me there is a different issue here: it's a red flag either way if after so many years it ultimately took her asking him to make him marry her (whether you call it a ultimatum or not, it was definitely her right to do so), even a bigger red flag either way if he lied about how everything went down or if she really reacted remotely like he claimed, whatever is true.
eLycQoR.png

Interesting what she is implying at the end. And well, as said above: she helped crafting this persona (unless it is her real one) with her IG posts. She cant really blame this on him IMO.

Got to say I still have my opinion on this matter and I still dont think that she is a reliable narrator for the various reasons mentioned, neither do I think that she is innocent, but I appreciate that she has opened up about some things, definitely feel more for her now. And hope that things work out for all of them.
After reading this latest barrage of crap I feel the need for a double martini! I absolutely don’t trust her narrative but I’m waiting to see with him. But “if” what she’s saying is true ”which makes no sense” then they deserve one another!
Something is rotten in Denmark IMO. And looking at things she’s been posting on Instagram it seems he wasn’t that into her for a long time. It’s sad and it happens. Children, life, work, boredom, egos”especially in their cases” can suck the life out of a marriage. And I’m not saying it’s all her fault, but ignoring his need for privacy was just wrong.

so somebody asked her if she thinks that he chased for somebody else

No idea. 🤷‍♀️

I actually don't think so. (And I feel bad that the press keeps bringing up names - I've no reason to believe any of the people suggested are guilty of anything!)
I mean she implied a 19 year old the other day, mentioned her suspicion when he filed for divorce, has many times since implied that he cheated.

That's exactly the problem. I would love to believe her fully, even if my image of her was never good, but the contradictions are so glaring. Of course some of it might be purely due emotional confusion, but then good luck picking out the true bits...

so somebody asked her if she thinks that he chased for somebody else

I mean she implied a 19 year old the other day, mentioned her suspicion when he filed for divorce, has many times since implied that he cheated.

That's exactly the problem. I would love to believe her fully, even if my image of her was never good, but the contradictions are so glaring. Of course some of it might be purely due emotional confusion, but then good luck picking out the true bits...
Okay, this is what I think. AE is on serious damage control here. She’s worried over the can of worms opened here on Tattlelife, so she’s back tracking. Otherwise, why is she just now mentioning this? Especially since it’s positively tame compared to all the other stuff she brought up?
And it would be heartbreaking and cruel for him to make the kids think there would be no divorce.
Do you think that AE and her daughters are in danger of having nowhere to live? And no way to pay their bills?
If true, and mind you I’m saying “if” then IG’s name is mud.
I can’t wait to see what some of our other Tattlers make of all this! The thread has now been watched by 93k.

Right. And he knows that.

And he CHOSE to talk about our relationship on various talk shows.

Now I'm getting pressure to 'admit' I am trying to sabotage his career. Seriously guys?

What do I live on? Why the heck would I want to sabotage my only means of support?
Well, that's exactly it. No one gets why she would do that given that she hasnt her own income. Mind you, his career isnt ruined yet, but some of the stuff she posted over the months could have caused exactly this if the press had picked it up (alone the narrative out there that he abandoned his family isnt exactly a career booster), not to forget turning his fans against him by doing so too.

Sometimes it feels like there are two Alices. One that is mad and cares zero about anything. One that is more reasonable. Tonight it looks more like the latter.

Reactions: 1
Alice seems to be missing the point about why people are saying her posting will negatively impact her children.

She’s tweeted about drinking, taking pills, suicidal ideation, being in mental anguish, etc. If someone does end up determining her fitness as a parent, it seems like stuff like that could hurt her chances of custody.

She’s saying (sarcastically) “the kids will look on Twitter and figure out Daddy’s gone.” No. They’ll see mommy saying daddy abandoned them. That daddy chose not to see Ella. That he’s a gas lighting mental torturing dick (and everything else she’s called him). Implications of him “meeting a 19 year old” (but now she says she doesn’t think there’s anyone else). They’ll see others bashing daddy.

No child needs to read those things about themselves or their parents. I’m sure if Ioan was tweeting nasty things about Alice she wouldn’t appreciate it and wouldn’t want the girls seeing it and being upset by it (which they would be. Just like Ella was upset enough by the woman from the parking garage making the video about the incident that she left that comment on YouTube. Though to be honest I’m not sure it was Ella- I’m more inclined to believe it was Alice pretending to be her, defending herself.)

And I really believe that if she hadn’t taken it to social media in the first place, they could’ve handled things more amicably. One of her first post split (now deleted) posts on IG said “we’re discussing legal separation but are still friends.” She said collaborative was supposed to be a kind way of divorcing. But she wouldn’t stop putting it out there and now he won’t deal with her at all.

Its very sad, but at this point I don’t think he can do anything right in her eyes. He could show up tomorrow and sincerely apologize, answer all of her questions, sign over the house and agree to visit the girls there; and she’d still be just as devastated that he’s not coming back. She’d still post about it. She’s done it for years. Hell, she says he threatened her with legal action and that tweeting will have severe consequences, yet she does it anyway. So in that regard, I don’t blame him for not engaging and giving her more to talk about.

But if he is giving the children hope that “it’ll work itself out” and especially if he told the little one they’re not divorcing, yeah, that’s majorly messed up.

She says with the way things are going she might lose her kids, house, & everything she owns, so why NOT take him to court then?? Especially if she’s determined doing so would be worse for him??

And is she claiming that all this time, he was a bad boy pretending to be good and she was good girl pretending to be bad??? What does she mean she “leaned into the character he wanted her to play”? The way she came across supposedly caused fans to boycott him and harass her. She’s saying he wanted that? And she was willing to keep playing that part for 20 years, despite how many times she’s complained about the fans not liking her because she seemed “wrong” for him??

She saying he basically pretended to be someone he wasn’t to appeal to fans (?) and she went along with it, but now she’s blindsided that a man who has apparently fooled the public at large for his entire career and supposedly lied on National tv about her before they got married, making her look bad in the process, isnt trustworthy?!

And she doesn’t want to ruin his career, but implied he pulled up CP on his devices. I say implied because she didn’t say it was him, but the context clues made it clear it was and she liked someone’s tweet asking if it was. She doesn’t think THAT might ruin things if it got traction in the media??

I don’t know about you all, but I feel like the more she shares, the more confusing and convoluted her version of things becomes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kids don’t stay kids forever AE! Before you know it they’ll be grown.
It’s utterly laughable to call them famous. 🙄
Surely they're only famous because she keeps putting them on Twitter. She could very easily respect their privacy if she wanted to.Even Ioan isn't that famous and could probably walk around LA completely undisturbed. She definitely isn't famous! Those insta posts are so disrespectful and intrusive. Completely no respect for ither peoples privacy.

Reactions: 8
Surely they're only famous because she keeps putting them on Twitter. She could very easily respect their privacy if she wanted to.Even Ioan isn't that famous and could probably walk around LA completely undisturbed. She definitely isn't famous! Those insta posts are so disrespectful and intrusive. Completely no respect for ither peoples privacy.
I’m glad you made this point because I thought about it earlier as well. If she didn’t post their photos on social media and they didn’t take them to Hollywood events and allow them to be photographed, those children would be anonymous to everyone but those who know them personally.

Sometimes it feels like there are two Alices. One that is mad and cares zero about anything. One that is more reasonable. Tonight it looks more like the latter.
I may becwrong, but it sounds like there is one Alice who is drunk and jacked up on pills and one sober, which will do for her in custody hearings.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.