Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Links as promised. Nothing major- just instances where I detect some annoyance in his demeanor.

Several examples of her either jokingly taking digs or outright insulting him, all before their separation.

and

Also for anyone who doesn’t know this: it’s fairly quick & easy to search for tweets someone made about a particular topic. In the search bar on Twitter, you type in the persons username and whatever keyword you want to search their posts for, and it’ll show you all the tweets they’ve published containing such word. Aliceevansgruff Ioan, for example, will pull up every tweet she’s made in which she mentions him by name.
These are a such perfect examples of how crazy she is and why IG would have every reason to be completely fed up. This is gone on too long. I'm sure it's not the only reason he left her but that would be enough for me!

The tweet with the video when he puts the window up. Good for him! And, ok, so he knows he's on camera there but this is how cool he is under the pressure, this is who he is. This is how he was brought up. He knows how to stop the crazy and that's why he just cut her off now since he left HER (I always like to add, not THEM, not the kids, he left HER). Anyway he just shut it down. No contact. Everything can be done through the lawyers.

Great screenshot collection by the way. You've got all the good ones I was going to find in my collection. Thanks. 🤣 (y)

I have to say that I do enjoy seeing a shirtless Ioan but I don't enjoy seeing any kind of a photo of him where AE is worse than the paparazzi. Even those beach pictures in March are lovely to look at but I wouldn't share them. I was torn, at first, about sharing her SM posts that show a beautiful IG but are intrusive. So I decided not to.

I wonder. Maybe whatever she claims she has to hold over him are possibly photos or videos that she took that are even more intrusive than the ones she has already posted. Showering? More sleeping photos only with less clothes on? Who knows what sneaky stuff she's taken! I may be wrong but other than the possibility of that, I believe she has nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I took her tweets last night as the content of his legal threats published (it would be on public record) being the thing that will have him scared to go to court, but who knows.

She is now "calling out" people who have bullied her for years, claiming that bridgeofsighs is a particular twitter user...I really hope that she is just shooting in the dark (already bad enough) and that she didnt used illegal means to discover people (how even?). Makes me a tad sad that she says that she is doing this because she has "nothing left".

Reactions: 3
This is her new bio.

"Getting back on people who have bullied me for 20 years. because I was married to 'their' husband."

:rolleyes::poop:

She has started "outing" random people on twitter saying they are me. 🤪

I will have to write a Dear Alice letter as she is clearly lurking here. The whole thing is mental but suffice it to say I am not bothered.

I imagine IG is though. Scared she will make up lies against him that might stick and ruin his reputation. That could be part of the "legal threats" she referred to.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
These are a such perfect examples of how crazy she is and why IG would have every reason to be completely fed up. This is gone on too long. I'm sure it's not the only reason he left her but that would be enough for me!

The tweet with the video when he puts the window up. Good for him! And, ok, so he knows he's on camera there but this is how cool he is under the pressure, this is who he is. This is how he was brought up. He knows how to stop the crazy and that's why he just cut her off now since he left HER (I always like to add, not THEM, not the kids, he left HER). Anyway he just shut it down. No contact. Everything can be done through the lawyers.

Great screenshot collection by the way. You've got all the good ones I was going to find in my collection. Thanks. 🤣 (y)

I have to say that I do enjoy seeing a shirtless Ioan but I don't enjoy seeing any kind of a photo of him where AE is worse than the paparazzi. Even those beach pictures in March are lovely to look at but I wouldn't share them. I was torn, at first, about sharing her SM posts that show a beautiful IG but are intrusive. So I decided not to.

I wonder. Maybe whatever she claims she has to hold over him are possibly photos or videos that she took that are even more intrusive than the ones she has already posted. Showering? More sleeping photos only with less clothes on? Who knows what sneaky stuff she's taken! I may be wrong but other than the possibility of that, I believe she has nothing. Absolutely nothing.
That one of the kids dancing where she says he is not pleased hardly has him in it, so I'm presuming her children's other parent didn't want his children to be put online and she has gone ahead and done it anyway.

Reactions: 4
Angry tweeting in the middle of the night it seems. Please get some sleep.

Reactions: 2
Sabah al-khair, lovely friends.

On two of her photos over the past two weeks, I have only communicated with her kindly. My first comment on one of her photos was stating that fans shouldn’t cast cruel judgement on IG because we are not fully aware of his side of the conflict (whereas AE has overshared enough for us to formulate our own civil opinions on her behavior & actions). She deleted that comment (apparently) and was quite rude to me, which is interesting because I was technically defending BOTH of their rights to privacy, but she didn’t seem to like that I wasn’t solely protecting HERS/participating in deriding her ex-husband.

((This is off-topic but, by the way, she has repeatedly struck down non-fans with some remark about how “we don’t know her nor her marriage,” so…awfully dense and hypercritical of her!))

Anyway, should I block her from my profile now? As I’ve said, she follows me. I feel it’s only a matter of time before she explores these recent posts, misinterprets them as “harassment,” and wrongfully attempts to doxx us. Should I block her now? Like y’all, I have nothing to hide, I’ve done nothing wrong. Her attempts at inciting others to come after me for literally nothing doesn’t emotionally inconvenience me, but I’d like to deflect any efforts for the sake of protecting my (upcoming) reputation as a counselor. Let me know. And yes, my profile is already private.

On two of her photos over the past two weeks, I have only communicated with her kindly. My first comment on one of her photos was stating that fans shouldn’t cast cruel judgement on IG because we are not fully aware of his side of the conflict (whereas AE has overshared enough for us to formulate our own civil opinions on her behavior & actions). She deleted that comment (apparently) and was quite rude to me, which is interesting because I was technically defending BOTH of their rights to privacy, but she didn’t seem to like that I wasn’t solely protecting HERS/participating in deriding her ex-husband.

((This is off-topic but, by the way, she has repeatedly struck down non-fans with some remark about how “we don’t know her nor her marriage,” so…awfully dense and hypercritical of her!))

Anyway, should I block her from my profile now? As I’ve said, she follows me. I feel it’s only a matter of time before she explores these recent posts, misinterprets them as “harassment,” and wrongfully attempts to doxx us. Should I block her now? Like y’all, I have nothing to hide, I’ve done nothing wrong. Her attempts at inciting others to come after me for literally nothing doesn’t emotionally inconvenience me, but I’d like to deflect any efforts for the sake of protecting my (upcoming) reputation as a counselor. Let me know. And yes, my profile is already private.
Also, I will be deleting this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely they're only famous because she keeps putting them on Twitter. She could very easily respect their privacy if she wanted to.Even Ioan isn't that famous and could probably walk around LA completely undisturbed. She definitely isn't famous! Those insta posts are so disrespectful and intrusive. Completely no respect for ither peoples privacy.
I feel that AE sought to humiliate IG in those videos and posts. 🙄

Reactions: 6

I don't think it really matters. I just wouldn't bother interacting with her again.

I can see now why marital counselling would have been a complete waste of time. It's her way or the highway. But AE does seem to have a counsellor. I hope he is well paid.

I personally would go ahead and block her. Also there is a thread in Forum Business on Tattlelife that addresses privacy of Tattlers and the protection of their identities. It’s about the lies Influencers are propagating about doxxing people. I think you should read it.

It fascinates me that between those two posts were only 6 hours
Now I'm getting pressure to 'admit' I am trying to sabotage his career. Seriously guys?

What do I live on? Why the heck would I want to sabotage my only means of support?
Finally!

I can't live like this anymore.

HE is getting it too. All the complaints he wrote to me about the lovely manager we shared. The all of a sudden they're in cahoots accusing me of trying to sabotage his career.

No you don't. No you don't bring a person to her knees.
Gah, I do feel bad because she is clearly in a crappy situation. And it's always difficult to continue to be critical of somebody that has made it clear that this stuff affects them, regardless if they are right or wrong.

• Wow
WOW! Yes that is quite a jump.
The jump is up to 94k as of this morning! Like I said, AE is on damage control here. She’s worried about what all this information laid out on Tattlelife can do to her image in the eyes of her fans. She’s worried about the legal issues, the custody, and finally may be worried about ruining his career.
The way the tweets went it was almost like she was being interviewed. I believe this was planned to try and gloss over all the damage. But I’m afraid the horse is already out of the barn and there is no fixing it.
That Bio is absolutely ridiculous, btw. She’s stuck in the past and if she could get out of it and take responsibility for her actions ”that she was at least 50% responsible for the marriage breaking up” maybe she could move on with her life. I’m not saying it won’t be difficult by the way.

@w1ldfl0wer thank you so much for the receipts! I had no idea it went back that far. So informative.
I know we aren’t supposed to make me too posts but I also greatly appreciated all the receipts! 🥰

From the Frying Pan into the Fire, Don’t Risk Your Ex’s Ire! Thread title suggestion.

Last edited:
If she was worried about that she wouldnt constantly advertise this website though lol.

Guess it's all a bit too much for her atm and she probably doesnt really know what to do either. I get we (almost) all disagree with her and she will have to accept that not everyone will always take the side of the accuser, but maybe we should all turn it down a notch now that her emotions seem to be tied a lot on what happens here.

Reactions: 2
If she was worried about that she wouldnt constantly advertise this website though lol.

Guess it's all a bit too much for her atm and she probably doesnt really know what to do either. I get we (almost) all disagree with her and she will have to accept that not everyone will always take the side of the accuser, but maybe we should all turn it down a notch now that her emotions seem to be tied a lot on what happens here.
The best thing she could ever do would be to delete her social media accounts. But she won’t.

I have another suggestion for a new thread title.
If You Can’t Take The Heat, Stay Out if the Kitchen.

I have another suggestion for a new thread title.
If You Can’t Take The Heat, Stay Out if the Kitchen.
Obviously I meant of the kitchen.

Last edited:
The video of him she shared on twitter where he rolls up the window, that was funny. Although I do sort of get the impression they were being playful but how annoying must it be to have your partner always jamming their phone into your face?

Reactions: 4
His nose…is fine…? I honestly never quite understood her joke. And it’s such a sweet photo, as well.
It’s a precious photo! Those two seem to be best buds.
About the nose. IG does have sort of a longish nose, but I feel it suits his face as do many others. The thing is why bring it up at all? I think the little one will be a real beauty when she grows up no matter what nose she has. It was just another nasty dig at her ex. And the thing is it will hurt the child when she gets wind of it. I say when because you know she will find out eventually. It was insensitive and unnecessary.

Definitely unnecessary, but I felt like in the current situation it was a pretty mild joke. She constantly pulled nose jokes when they were together. As long as the child understands it as a joke too and doesnt feel bad if she does look like her dad there is ultimately not much wrong with it. The comments she pulled under that post were more problematic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.