Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here, first post. I can’t help but wonder, God forbid, if he was run over by a bus tomorrow she would be the chief mourner? She would be completely bereft, and all of this craziness would be for nothing. We never know what’s going to happen in this merry go round called life, people change, feelings change, people get over things they thought they never would. Life goes on, it’s fragile, people are fragile but if you can live with grace and wish people well you have some inner peace. What’s the saying about holding onto a grudge, it’s like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die - that’s how she comes across at the moment. Her poor children.
Welcome. And that’s an excellent point to make. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime. No one gets a free pass when it comes to heartache. Or death.

Reactions: 4
My apologies if this was shared yesterday, but does anyone really believe this? That he went and had his hair dyed and insisted on finishing a sandwich? And not to mention he hated that she went against Trump?
Well, he definitely hated her going against Trump. He is Anti-Trump himself, but he doesnt like being too extremely political in public.

If it was the 40 hour labor she had - or generally early in the labor - the dye story is a non-story. The sandwich one sounds like a dick move, but who knows how much she is exagerating.

And as usual, if he was as terrible back then as she now claims then she has to ask herself why she continued to act like he is the greatest person she ever met until he pulled the plug. Sure, we often see the flaws of the ones we love only in hindsight. But it's a tad extreme in her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My apologies if this was shared yesterday, but does anyone really believe this? That he went and had his hair dyed and insisted on finishing a sandwich? And not to mention he hated that she went against Trump?
Yeah I believe it and my attitude is "So What?" The problem is AE being high maintenance.

She did more than go against Trump. She was obsessed, full-on Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's why I never looked at her twitter. Tedious.

It seems she always needs someone to hate. If it's not his dastardly fans, it's Trump and family, and now of course it's IG himself. She mixes this up with also hating on his mother, her father and evil step mother. And Meghan Markle and the Hoarse Whisperer.

Lurker here, first post. I can’t help but wonder, God forbid, if he was run over by a bus tomorrow she would be the chief mourner? She would be completely bereft, and all of this craziness would be for nothing. We never know what’s going to happen in this merry go round called life, people change, feelings change, people get over things they thought they never would. Life goes on, it’s fragile, people are fragile but if you can live with grace and wish people well you have some inner peace. What’s the saying about holding onto a grudge, it’s like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die - that’s how she comes across at the moment. Her poor children.
If he died, I would suspect her tbh. She would get the house for one thing. But I don't think she's that nuts.

I agree with your point though. I can imagine her still being bitter and bitching on SM 20 years from now about him and this divorce. She never forgets a grudge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I believe it and my attitude is "So What?" The problem is AE being high maintenance.

She did more than go against Trump. She was obsessed, full-on Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's why I never looked at her twitter. Tedious.

It seems she always needs someone to hate. If it's not his dastardly fans, it's Trump and family, and now of course it's IG himself. She mixes this up with also hating on his mother, her father and evil step mother. And Meghan Markle and the Hoarse Whisperer.

If he died, I would suspect her tbh. She would get the house for one thing. But I don't think she's that nuts.

I agree with your point though. I can imagine her still being bitter and bitching on SM 20 years from now about him and this divorce. She never forgets a grudge.
I just had to laugh about you suspecting her if he died! I’m sorry, I have a black sense of humor when things get too crazy and ridiculous.
Don’t forget that she’s still hating on getting badly bullied as a child. Woe is she!
I recommend her volunteering at a Children’s Hospital if this pandemic ever passes. There she’ll find people who really have problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not like she wouldnt give me certain vibes but that discussion is a bit too dark 💦

Reactions: 3
Even if Alice comes out with something shocking and horrible about Ioan with proof positive- I havent seen anyone claim he’s an Angel (that was HER nickname for him! Haha). Regardless of what kind of person he is or what he may have done- the fact remains that Alice has made herself look like an unreliable narrator and a hypocrite, and I believe that’s the point of this thread. Why it’s short sighted of people to just take everything she says at face value and why it’s ridiculous for her to just expect it.

Perfect example: she claims people are stalking/bullying her, yet still brings up fans she had an issue with 15+ years ago, calling them names, saying she’s kept screen shots of their posts and has looked them up online. She directed people to check out this thread & hurled insults and threatened to uncover our identities. Yet says she doesn’t care what people say anymore.

Shes also apparently fed private information to the chief FM’s and doesn’t seem to have a problem with them alluding to it and speaking poorly about the father of her children or his fans. So her attitude is internet “bullying” (by her definition) is okay as long as it’s not happening to her? Or as long as it’s happening to people who spoke against her first?

Something as silly as what she says about her hair is contradictory. She said once bleaching has damaged it (I’m sure it has), but when someone on a different day suggested she go brunette, she said something like “oh I would but my hair looks fuller & healthier blonde!” What?!!

The list of double talk just goes on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even if Alice comes out with something shocking and horrible about Ioan with proof positive- I havent seen anyone claim he’s an Angel (that was HER nickname for him! Haha). Regardless of what kind of person he is or what he may have done- the fact remains that Alice has made herself look like an unreliable narrator and a hypocrite, and I believe that’s the point of this thread. Why it’s short sighted of people to just take everything she says at face value and why it’s ridiculous for her to just expect it.

Perfect example: she claims people are stalking/bullying her, yet still brings up fans she had an issue with 15+ years ago, calling them names, saying she’s kept screen shots of their posts and has looked them up online. She directed people to check out this thread & hurled insults and threatened to uncover our identities. Yet says she doesn’t care what people say anymore.

Shes also apparently fed private information to the chief FM’s and doesn’t seem to have a problem with them alluding to it and speaking poorly about the father of her children or his fans. So her attitude is internet “bullying” (by her definition) is okay as long as it’s not happening to her? Or as long as it’s happening to people who spoke against her first?

Something as silly as what she says about her hair is contradictory. She said once bleaching has damaged it (I’m sure it has), but when someone on a different day suggested she go brunette, she said something like “oh I would but my hair looks fuller & healthier blonde!” What?!!

The list of double talk just goes on and on.
With all her contradictions that she makes I truly do wonder what’s going on with her mind. Is it physical, mental, both, or just her?
Your Angel comment is priceless! 😍
The chief FMs think they’re such hot stuff having inside info. 😂
Speaking of FMs, if I were them I’d feel insulted at the comment she made about fans and the wedding. They’re fans. She’ll drop them like a bomb once they’re no longer needed. Although AE did back track and say IG only had a fondness for FM1 and FM2. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With all her contradictions that she makes I truly do wonder what’s going on with her mind. Is it physical, mental, both, or just her?
Speaking of FMs, if I were them I’d feel insulted at the comment she made about fans and the wedding. They’re fans. She’ll drop them like a bomb once they’re no longer needed. Although AE did back track and say IG only had a fondness for FM1 and FM2. 🤣
If he wouldn’t “stand up for Alice” as she wanted against people he supposedly “hated” because he felt he needed every fan he could get, I can only imagine how he feels about the ones who are trying to turn others against him now. Any fond feelings he *may* have had for FM 1&2 is GONE, I’m sure, considering they’re leading the charge. And I say may because I have a feeling most of the interacting he did with them was because Alice twisted his arm to do so.

I doubt he appreciated Alice confiding in them and the way they acted like they were best buddies with him when meanwhile, I don’t think they’ve ever even met them. And if he’s so image conscious, he couldn’t have appreciated the way they’d talk down to fans who did nothing to deserve such treatment. When I saw that THEY were his “official” admins or whatever, I thought his affiliation with them reflected poorly on him due to how they treated people. I was glad one of the first things they announced after the split was that he “dumped” them, too LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Salam (“hello”), friends. I happened across this forum tonight, scrolled around out of curiosity, and then found that one of my comments on AE’s Instagram had been screenshotted here from a few days ago. (I’m not yet used to witnessing my internet commentary being circulated, so it took my breath away a little bit.)

On Instagram, the two times I interacted on her posts, I always aimed to engage with AE as fairly as I possibly could, tried to cast as little judgment as possible upon either side, tried to validate her feelings without justifying her actions. It’s an intimidating tightrope to walk across, emotionally speaking. I’m currently in counseling school. But the thing is that counselors are not lie detectors. What we’re told, we believe, because we trust that those who seek our attention respect us (and their own pain) enough to be transparent about it.

In this moment, after educating myself about everyone’s perspectives & experiences, I’m feeling profoundly deceived by AE. When I saw the screenshot of my comment that was posted in here a few days ago I nearly turned white, because I’d reread it in a replenished context. Don't get me wrong: it’s not quite the first time I have tried to emotionally support someone who deadass lied to me or drastically manipulated truths to suit their projected narrative, but it gives me an icky feeling of foolishness all the same.

Anyway, I have class tomorrow and need to sleep. I hope you’re all well and safe, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Salam (“hello”), friends. I happened across this forum tonight, scrolled around out of curiosity, and then found that one of my comments on AE’s Instagram had been screenshotted here from a few days ago. (I’m not yet used to witnessing my internet commentary being circulated, so it took my breath away a little bit.)

On Instagram, the two times I interacted on her posts, I always aimed to engage with AE as fairly as I possibly could, tried to cast as little judgment as possible upon either side, tried to validate her feelings without justifying her actions. It’s an intimidating tightrope to walk across, emotionally speaking. I’m currently in counseling school. But the thing is that counselors are not lie detectors. What we’re told, we believe, because we trust that those who seek our attention respect us (and their own pain) enough to be transparent about it.

In this moment, after educating myself about everyone’s perspectives & experiences, I’m feeling profoundly deceived by AE. When I saw the screenshot of my comment that was posted in here a few days ago I nearly turned white, because I’d reread it in a replenished context. Don't get me wrong: it’s not quite the first time I have tried to emotionally support someone who deadass lied to me or drastically manipulated truths to suit their projected narrative, but it gives me an icky feeling of foolishness all the same.

Anyway, I have class tomorrow and need to sleep. I hope you’re all well and safe, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.
Welcome Pearls!

I noticed your reply to AE. I think you offered her counselling (for free I presume as you are a student). AE does need counselling but apparently she has already been through 4 counsellors so is now using her socials as therapy. This is inappropriate and damaging if the kids read it.

AE has a very tenuous relationship with the truth. She only wants to hear from people who will never question her which is why the counselling didn't work out. I just checked her twitter - nothing new on it but noticed this.

AE: Why the hell shouldn't I speak out? "Washing one's dirty laundry" etc is just another form of bullying.

and

AE: Don't worry my sweet I am going to get these guys. It's been almost 20 years. They tried to ruin my wedding. I'm not going to stop taking about it.

So she is being bullied if people tell her to rein it in? No, people are worried about the kids seeing it. Ella has a twitter so I am sure she has. Not to mention hearing the same stuff direct from AE, no doubt. You are supposed to protect kids during a divorce. Narcs don't seem to get this.

As for "going to get us" :p for "ruining her wedding". Crapola. No one ruined it (except her, was she a Bridezilla?!). I saw the Hello photos. It looked very nice. Her dad boycotted it of course and there were no unwashed IG fans trying to gatecrash it 😂 In fact, they disinvited some guests (classy!)

If you want to see her in action check out this. AE damaged 2 people's cars here but she's the victim. Then she lied about it on her Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realize IG told AE he didn’t love her anymore in August of 2019. Then surely she knew a divorce was inevitable or at least likely.
I couldn’t agree more about AE misunderstanding everything, btw.
This thread now is watched by 89k! 👀
Wow! Interesting. Do you know how many were watching before?

It's great to have you here. I look forward to your comments. :)

I suggested that on one post 5 minutes ago and it’s already gone
Of course. If you offer any constructive advice or mention that she needs to rethink what she's doing for the sake of her kids, she deletes or completely ignores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well, he definitely hated her going against Trump. He is Anti-Trump himself, but he doesnt like being too extremely political in public.

If it was the 40 hour labor she had - or generally early in the labor - the dye story is a non-story. The sandwich one sounds like a dick move, but who knows how much she is exagerating.

And as usual, if he was as terrible back then as she now claims then she has to ask herself why she continued to act like he is the greatest person she ever met until he pulled the plug. Sure, we often see the flaws of the ones we love only in hindsight. But it's a tad extreme in her case.
She wouldn't just make a comment or two about Trump, it's like her whole feed was dedicated to mocking him. IIRC, she did little "comedic" bits ( that came off really hateful) impersonating his attitude. I half expected her to pull out a wig and take it to the next level. So I can understand why even with IG having a similar private stance, why it would be awkward to say the least.

Lately on twitter she's really bashing Rose McGowan, but I haven't looked around on there long enough to figure out what her issue with her is, or why it is she wants people turning against her too.

Look, my philosophy after my divorce has been to get in as much positivity as I can ( I know I come here lol, but it's to vent with like minded people on so many varied topics and threads, when I need a minute) but I feel my life's too short to get up in arms about what other people are doing to the point I want to sic a bunch of other people on them.

Reactions: 6
Every time she opens her mouth the more I sympathize with him. It seems that even though they were in love and obviously were very physically attracted to one another, in truth they were a poor match. She seemed to dominate him, which she clearly didn’t respect. She was an over sharer and he was private. She seems to thrive on drama whereas he seemed to avoid it. I think she pushed him around. A lot. The body language said volumes.

If someone like AE is ever wronged they will never ever let you forget it. Even unintentional wrongs. Never mind something like divorce. That’s why she’s hitting back with a vengeance. She hits below the belt and it’s definitely not okay.
I was just thinking exactly what you said in your first sentence. Her whole plan is going to backfire! The more garbage she spews on social media and the more people come here, they are going to realize how horrible she is behaving. This will make people realize how sane and appropriately Ioan is behaving!

Don't forget the people here for her hate list. 😂

pretty sure it was 2020

I loled at "big Hollywood star"
OOps, you're correct. 2020.

I know AE likes to post her ultra filtered pics and her bleach blonde hair and red lips, but honestly seeing pics of her with her brunette hair, I thought she was absolutely striking. I get the blonde bombshell look, I tried to pull it off once too. She’s a beautiful woman. She just needs to take some time for herself and her girls.
And needs stop lying, and stop defaming her soon-to-be-ex-husband, and stop discussing the divorce with her children, and stop telling them that he's the bad guy, and stop saying that IG "left his family" or "deserted his family".

Wow that’s crazy, I didn’t know Ioan liked her blonde. My husband likes me blonde too, but duck it blonde highlights is all he will get from me.

It’s kinda sad really, how society puts so much pressure on women to look a certain way.
Why believe her? Just because SHE says that he likes it blonde. I don't believe anything she says anymore.

Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised that she hasnt deleted the link yet (well, she deleted the follow up tweet, maybe she forgot). Those who already felt very sorry for her will not exactly feel more sorry for her. More likely that some will see a different perspective, if anything (as seen already by new members joining in). And his lawyers can now find all the screenshots for their case in case they missed something lol. Actually wondering if she would like the Daily Mail to find it or not (he certainly doesnt because there are some big accusations against him featured here)

I agree completely that there is no terrible thing. Probably something stupid that isn’t worth mentioning. And not to beat a dead horse, but if he’s so terrible then you should be glad he’s gone!
Also, I have a question for those not you who have more info than me. What kinds of passive aggressive barbs would AE throw at IG?
I have hundreds of screenshots but they are not organized. The one that's already mentioned is the one where she says, "He's back! And he's grumpier than ever." When he returned from OZ during pandemic. But there are so many. As I find them I'll post them here. I'm assuming you're talking about while they were together, the passive-aggressive comments on her SM?

I mean who knows, maybe there is, I just dont see anything that wouldnt automatically reflect badly on her too (if it was pre-break-up), as somebody else mentioned earlier since she wanted to stay with him together. Maybe cheating, but let's be real, that was the default assumption from the start, as with almost every high profile break up. It's been nearly a year, hard to prove at this point.

And yeah, I doubt that anyone here would be bothered if it turns out that he is a total tit That would be more her problem.

10-ish minutes before the end? It's nothing really. It's a segment about Welsh students getting the rights to film a Stephen King short story and he did a nice video message congratulating them. It's actually from 2019.
I couldn't find it either. The link takes you to today's page on their site. Did a search on the site but no luck.

FMs 1 & 2? The ones who are the leaders of let's take down IG club? The ones whom he sent an email to asking them to stop saying that their group is "official"? I really wonder if had a fondness for them. They keep bragging on the group that they were and are close to AE, and really only dealt with her, that they and AE were responsible for the success of his career. FM 1 & 2 sent him a gift or two from "the group" and he would make a thank you video to them and include "the group". I don't think he even knew or knows what they look like. Those thank you videos...the now have gone back and commented about how fake he was in them and just insult after insult. It's pretty shocking to me.

If he wouldn’t “stand up for Alice” as she wanted against people he supposedly “hated” because he felt he needed every fan he could get, I can only imagine how he feels about the ones who are trying to turn others against him now. Any fond feelings he *may* have had for FM 1&2 is GONE, I’m sure, considering they’re leading the charge. And I say may because I have a feeling most of the interacting he did with them was because Alice twisted his arm to do so.

I doubt he appreciated Alice confiding in them and the way they acted like they were best buddies with him when meanwhile, I don’t think they’ve ever even met them. And if he’s so image conscious, he couldn’t have appreciated the way they’d talk down to fans who did nothing to deserve such treatment. When I saw that THEY were his “official” admins or whatever, I thought his affiliation with them reflected poorly on him due to how they treated people. I was glad one of the first things they announced after the split was that he “dumped” them, too LOL
I clapped just now but no one heard me. LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sabah al-khair! Good morning, friends. (I use Arabic here and there—good practice for me as an Arab though possibly somewhat annoying for others, forgive me.) 🥲

Thank you all for these truths. It is appreciated. Surely, I did not get to every comment in this forum for obvious reasons, but they are all informative. She wound up following me on Instagram a few days ago, for my response to that second comment, I presume. I appreciate the trust she has in me; but, simultaneously, I would have appreciated more the trust she would have invested in me had she actually been transparent about her suffering.

I’m very used to people oversharing during conversations (due to mental illness, I absolutely do this as well). It was a bit of a shock coming from a celebrity on a public platform, but as I said, I sought to validate her emotions—as I’m sure y’all know, our emotions are always valid simply because we are experiencing them…but justified? Not always so, and, in my opinion, not very much so with AE, as I am learning.

Anyway, I thank y’all again for your insight and civility. From what I’ve read thus far, these statements HARDLY translate to me as bashing but largely frustration as well as a deep concern for Ioan’s reputation and, more so, the welfare of her children, who are caught in the throes of this explosiveness.

I expect her to unfollow or even block me upon discovering that I am here now and partaking in this dialogue. Perhaps, in the most extreme of circumstances, I wonder if she might have a go at me privately in my messages. Not to make assumptions, but it’s always healthy to consider the “worst case scenario.” Either way, I’m ok with this, as I don’t tolerate abuse (counselors need to protect themselves, too!) Should any of these possibilities turn out to be the case, then it is as it is. It is only a matter of time now.

I have class in like an hour, haha—(oversharing, you see?? 😩)—but as I have done with AE, I just want to establish that my inbox (if we even have inboxes on this site!) are always open to you should you not be feeling alright/need a listening ear sometime. Take care and make it a nice day. 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have hundreds of screenshots but they are not organized. The one that's already mentioned is the one where she says, "He's back! And he's grumpier than ever." When he returned from OZ during pandemic. But there are so many. As I find them I'll post them here. I'm assuming you're talking about while they were together, the passive-aggressive comments on her SM?

I couldn't find it either. The link takes you to today's page on their site. Did a search on the site but no luck.

FMs 1 & 2? The ones who are the leaders of let's take down IG club? The ones whom he sent an email to asking them to stop saying that their group is "official"? I really wonder if had a fondness for them. They keep bragging on the group that they were and are close to AE, and really only dealt with her, that they and AE were responsible for the success of his career. FM 1 & 2 sent him a gift or two from "the group" and he would make a thank you video to them and include "the group". I don't think he even knew or knows what they look like. Those thank you videos...the now have gone back and commented about how fake he was in them and just insult after insult. It's pretty shocking to me.

I clapped just now but no one heard me. LOL
Yes, the passive aggressive comments when they were together. That would be great!

Wow! Interesting. Do you know how many were watching before?

It's great to have you here. I look forward to your comments. :)

Of course. If you offer any constructive advice or mention that she needs to rethink what she's doing for the sake of her kids, she deletes or completely ignores.
A few days ago it was 77k and now it’s 91k.

Alright here’s a couple of her passive aggressive digs that I’ve found towards IG, see attached screen shots.

(Edited to add the last one of shirtless IG when he apparently told her he wanted to talk to her about her social media habit. That was posted on March 13 2018)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Alright here’s a couple of her passive aggressive digs that I’ve found towards IG, see attached screen shots.

(Edited to add the last one of shirtless IG when he apparently told her he wanted to talk to her about her social media habit. That was posted on March 13 2018)
Thanks. I am sure there's loads more. I think a lot of men would have walked sooner than IG did. AE refuses to listen to anything she doesn't want to hear. It's all a joke apparently. Except when it ends in tears.

I’m speechless! Why not speak to him or a marriage counselor rather than the whole world!
She obviously was getting on his nerves. I can’t imagine why? 🙄
It’s often hard to reconnect with a partner after years of parenting. Especially after all that time. That said, if he was completely at fault”which I seriously doubt” then kick his butt to the curb if you’re so unhappy! And now that he’s left he’s suddenly a horrible person.

Thanks so much for posting these as they’re extremely enlightening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.