Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely unnecessary, but I felt like in the current situation it was a pretty mild joke. She constantly pulled nose jokes when they were together. As long as the child understands it as a joke too and doesnt feel bad if she does look like her dad there is ultimately not much wrong with it. The comments she pulled under that post were more problematic.
I see your point but we’ll have to agree to disagree here. A much loved family member who was wonderful to me in every other way made an insensitive “but possibly teasing” remark about how skinny my legs were. Only once and never brought it up again. But I felt bad and never forgot it. I was eight.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is her new bio.

"Getting back on people who have bullied me for 20 years. because I was married to 'their' husband."

:rolleyes::poop:

She has started "outing" random people on twitter saying they are me. 🤪

I will have to write a Dear Alice letter as she is clearly lurking here. The whole thing is mental but suffice it to say I am not bothered.

I imagine IG is though. Scared she will make up lies against him that might stick and ruin his reputation. That could be part of the "legal threats" she referred to.
She and her FMS are being really nasty about it too. Making threats, bullying. The poor people don’t know what’s going on.
FM1 or 2, I’m not sure which, is ready to pounce on anyone who dares to even ask a question of AE. Even her supporters.
So what I want to know is this? Who has stalked her for 20 years? Ruined her life? Her wedding?
Who of us actually thinks they are going to land IG for their next boyfriend/husband? Talk about juvenile. 🤣
How long before the hated IG fans are blamed for the breakup?
The bullying and hypocrisy are off the chart. It boggles the mind honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She and her FMS are being really nasty about it too. Making threats, bullying. The poor people don’t know what’s going on.
FM1 or 2, I’m not sure which, is ready to pounce on anyone who dares to even ask a question of AE. Even her supporters.
So what I want to know is this? Who has stalked her for 20 years? Ruined her life? Her wedding?
Who of us actually thinks they are going to land IG for their next boyfriend/husband? Talk about juvenile. 🤣
How long before the hated IG fans are blamed for the breakup?
The bullying and hypocrisy are off the chart. It boggles the mind honestly.
So AE said "I'm on a mission after 20 years of hell!" except that when I looked at her bio earlier this year it said "20 perfect years with Ioan Gruffudd", and bear in mind this was post separation. My head is beginning to spin. There is a lot of revisionism going on. She has always patronized his fans so let's count the lies.

1. Fans thought that AE stole their man - bullshit. No one ever said that.
2. Fans thought they were going to the wedding - more bullshit. No one ever said that.
3. Fans think he knows who they are - bullshit. There were a few exceptions though. April who ran his website. And the FMs who he never met but he knew enough to email them to sever all links. Still they call the FB page "Official" 😂
4. Fans were going to call the Police on AE after seeing his engagement story on Craig Ferguson - even more bullshit. No one ever said that. That story would have been agreed upon in advance with the production crew. I believe IG told the truth FWIW.

Alice has a real gift for fiction. I suggests she puts it to good use by writing a Chick Lit novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So AE said "I'm on a mission after 20 years of hell!" except that when I looked at her bio earlier this year it said "20 perfect years with Ioan Gruffudd", and bear in mind this was post separation. My head is beginning to spin. There is a lot of revisionism going on. She has always patronized his fans so let's count the lies.

1. Fans thought that AE stole their man - bullshit. No one ever said that.
2. Fans thought they were going to the wedding - more bullshit. No one ever said that.
3. Fans think he knows who they are - bullshit. There were a few exceptions though. April who ran his website. And the FMs who he never met but he knew enough to email them to sever all links. Still they call the FB page "Official" 😂
4. Fans were going to call the Police on AE after seeing his engagement story on Craig Ferguson - even more bullshit. No one ever said that. That story would have been agreed upon in advance with the production crew. I believe IG told the truth FWIW.

Alice has a real gift for fiction. I suggests she puts it to good use by writing a Chick Lit novel.
Wow, what a lot of time wasted being vengeful. It would be better spent getting whole and healthy. Rebuilding a new life for her and her children. Getting rid of IG’s things by sending them to charity or whatever. I wouldn’t want to look at them or to even stay in that home if I were in a similar situation. I’m not saying it would be easy but it could be done.
Her yes woman friends aren’t helpful by constantly rehashing how awful he is in every way.
Somehow I keep hoping there will be a better ending to this story but I don’t see it happening. It’s quite a tragedy, but one that plays out similarly all over the world. But obviously not quite like this.
I’m sorry you and Welp have been falsely accused. That’s just not right.

I’m sorry you and Welp have been falsely accused. That’s just not right.
Thanks. I don't see any resolution to this. AE nurses grudges forever. i really hope he gets primary custody. AE has definitely caused parental alienation with Ella who now refuses to see her father. I watched that video again where she calls collaborative divorce a scam. It's embedded here.

It appears that the courts would be involved to rubberstamp the deal - if they can agree that is. But if not??

Also I don't find AE's digs disguised as jokes funny. The remark about Elsie's nose is stupid and insensitive.

A statement released to MailOnline from the couple read: 'As you can imagine, this is an incredibly difficult time for our family and we remain committed to our children. Thank you for respecting our privacy' :oops: :ROFLMAO: Except who is constantly violating that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks. I don't see any resolution to this. AE nurses grudges forever. i really hope he gets primary custody. AE has definitely caused parental alienation with Ella who now refuses to see her father. I watched that video again where she calls collaborative divorce a scam. It's embedded here.

It appears that the courts would be involved to rubberstamp the deal - if they can agree that is. But if not??

Also I don't find AE's digs disguised as jokes funny. The remark about Elsie's nose is stupid and insensitive.

A statement released to MailOnline from the couple read: 'As you can imagine, this is an incredibly difficult time for our family and we remain committed to our children. Thank you for respecting our privacy' :oops: :ROFLMAO: Except who is constantly violating that?
If they cannot agree a judge will have to decide.

And I concur with your opinion unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
D832D318-E523-4B82-ADCA-F4502A7C2126.jpeg

AE found a praying mantis outside. (He’s adorable btw.) But it’s comments like this fan’s that frustrate me. Like, why? You heard ONE HALF of a narrative that is bursting at the seams with contradictions.

What, because IG has the (good) sense not to speak publicly he’s automatically the guilty party? It’s almost like people are kissing up to her for approval/recognition. I really dread the possibility that this man’s professional (and, likely, personal) reputation will be destroyed. And guess what? AE probably has zero idea what that entails and what damage that causes, because she has never had a reputation to jeopardize.

Squawking on social media doesn’t earn you some golden privilege to violate the privacy of others. I’m still reeling from her publicly claiming that IG has had work done. There’s nothing at all wrong with cosmetic procedures but, damn, lady, he can tell us that if he wants to! I’m worried for his self-esteem right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Random question, but who runs the Ioan Gruffudd page on Facebook? Not the group but the page that has 243 likes. A lot of Facebook stories have been posted lately, well I should say within the last few weeks that appears to be filming for a tv show or movie? Just tonight a picture was posted on the story of the view from an airplane. I know he doesn’t really have an active SM presence, so I wondered where the updates and pics were coming from.

Attachments

I don't know why she moans about his nose as hers looks very odd at the tip in the still photos she's posted and nothing like the one in her video in the Mail article.

• Haha
Not like I would agree with any of her accusations, especially to people so many years later, but his fans (especially the Hornblower ones) definitely had independently of that a reputation at the time. It's how I even became aware of his website. Now I obviously dont know if she sockpuppet this reputation into everyones brain or if it happened naturally of course. Or if it was deservingly. Every time I checked that forum I didnt saw anything major, it was mostly people criticising her fashion sense (and yes, some people made no secret out of it that they wished that Ioan had somebody else, but that's hardly unusual in a fanbase). I only really remember the wiki vandalism being nasty, but that was likely the action of a very small minority. He lost a bunch of fans back then after he stood up for her and pulled his support from the website (even if she now ignores this), I'm not even convinced that any of those particular people is even still around.

What's ridiculous is that she thinks that anyone that isnt supporting her is automatically somebody that is after her for the past 20 years and wants him and whatever. It's almost like it's not allowed to have a different opinion (did she saw the opinion of people on other gossip sites? it's hardly just some of his fans that think like this, even here I bet many arent even fans of him). And if you followed her public Social Media it's stalking? Huh?

I do wonder if it's calculated. The three people they called out (with one accussed of being Bridgeofsighs) are fans of his who have either spoken against her or her people in the past. They probably just use the stuff from here to have a bigger go at them, but also to here at the same time. She said that she wants to see if anyone here would go ahead with their threat to sue her for doxxing if she does reveal their real names, obviously this is not happening, because she didnt reveal anyones real name from here (presumably), but she will probably later claim that people made empty threats. If she is doing this consciously I must say she is smart. But then again she is probably pretty emotional at the moment

lol, people were making fun of this at the time, the statement obviously came from him, but it's hilarious indeed :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 778148
AE found a praying mantis outside. (He’s adorable btw.) But it’s comments like this fan’s that frustrate me. Like, why? You heard ONE HALF of a narrative that is bursting at the seams with contradictions.

What, because IG has the (good) sense not to speak publicly he’s automatically the guilty party? It’s almost like people are kissing up to her for approval/recognition. I really dread the possibility that this man’s professional (and, likely, personal) reputation will be destroyed. And guess what? AE probably has zero idea what that entails and what damage that causes, because she has never had a reputation to jeopardize.

Squawking on social media doesn’t earn you some golden privilege to violate the privacy of others. I’m still reeling from her publicly claiming that IG has had work done. There’s nothing at all wrong with cosmetic procedures but, damn, lady, he can tell us that if he wants to! I’m worried for his self-esteem right now.
Random question, but who runs the Ioan Gruffudd page on Facebook? Not the group but the page that has 243 likes. A lot of Facebook stories have been posted lately, well I should say within the last few weeks that appears to be filming for a tv show or movie? Just tonight a picture was posted on the story of the view from an airplane. I know he doesn’t really have an active SM presence, so I wondered where the updates and pics were coming from.
It may be the Reunion which is being filmed in France. I’m not sure as I don’t have Facebook.

I do think some of the digs Alice took at Ioan when they were together were playful in nature & that he probably teased her right back sometimes, but posting a picture of him & taking a dig at him (the nose thing) now, whether she’s joking or not, is just… odd. They’re certainly not on playful terms anymore. And since she keeps saying he’s abandoned his family, I feel like she posted that photo to say “isn’t this sweet? Too bad he WALKED OUT ON THEM” to garner more sympathy for herself/disdain for him (and because she misses him. As awful as she’s now saying he is.)

As for her saying she’s on a mission to take people down… *shaking my head.* Pure hypocrisy. Someone tweeted that they were “proud” no one (Alice or her supporters) was “engaging” on this forum. Alice replied something to the effect of “yes! I’m not even looking at it.” Well THATS obviously not true! Now she thinks she can identify users based on… Im not sure what. But she’s publicly naming & blaming specific people, and Id say THAT behavior is more troubling than people discussing her *public tweets* on a gossip forum. An actress with a famous (soon to be) ex husband, with a verified account and 28k followers, accusing private citizens of stalking/bullying/harassing her. For what? In hopes that her supporters will stalk/bully/harass THEM?

She also responded to someone who said that even non-celebrities (“kids on youtube”) have people talking about them on message boards. That’s just it, isn’t it? Alice isn’t a special case. Anyone who puts themself in the public eye opens themselves up to public opinion, and that opinion isn’t always favorable.

If people really did call her agent to trash her, that’s over the line. Publishing lies about her is over the line. Leaving horrible comments on her posts is over the line. Especially if it’s threatening- theres no reason or excuse for that. But having a discussion on a forum like this (or the old fansite she’s always going on about), that she’s *choosing* to read? Even if the discussion isn’t favorable to her? That’s fair game, IMO.

It’s not like a judge or whomever might look at these posts and say “Sorry, Ms Evans, but all of these strangers don’t seem to like you, therefore we’re ruling against you!” What they probably would take into consideration is everything SHE says. She’s accused “jealous fans” of terrorizing her life, but really, she’s her OWN worst enemy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait, hahaha, I'm getting whiplash from her bio changes. It was literally just the "new life" thing yesterday wasn't it? and now it's getting back on people who've been at her for 20 years??? That is the *least* positive thing ever. Goes back into tacky territory, especially asking people to join her basically.

The really alarming thing is, she's evidently sitting there at the keyboard super paranoid as she thinks all of us have been stalking her for years, and AFAIK we've only been chatting since the start of tattle at the very furthest back, and at the most recent, when all of this info came out and kept getting worse.

I've known of her since the early 2000's and followed around 2013-2016 and then literally didn't revisit it until all of this, and I imagine loads of you all are the same way. As far as any obsession with IG, speaking for myself, sure, I thought it was cool when he was in the search party in Titanic 😅, but I haven't watched any of his other things.

I don't understand how she can automatically assume everyone who has a bad word has been obsessed for decades.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 778148

I tried to reply to this yesterday but something went wrong with the post.
What she did with the “outing” of his cosmetic procedures was cruel and vicious. Designed to hit below the belt.
Everytime I start to feel sorry for AE she does something to make me wonder what was I thinking? I feel much more sympathy for him.
She knows his deepest insecurities and when angered takes the knife, digs it in, and twists.
For those of you thinking I’m being dramatic, remember I was raised with someone like her.
The poor man!

Reactions: 8
I tried to reply to this yesterday but something went wrong with the post.
What she did with the “outing” of his cosmetic procedures was cruel and vicious. Designed to hit below the belt.
Everytime I start to feel sorry for AE she does something to make me wonder what was I thinking? I feel much more sympathy for him.
She knows his deepest insecurities and when angered takes the knife, digs it in, and twists.
For those of you thinking I’m being dramatic, remember I was raised with someone like her.
The poor man!
Your conclusions are the furthest from “dramatic.” That, to me, was one of the most brutal comments she has made thus far. Like, how dare you expose someone’s privately held truths? Her fans want to claim that she was an abused wife, that her grievances belong to a history of mistreatment and pain. But, someone please tell, me what IG’s Botox, fillers, and hair transplants have to do with this abuse that she is claiming she experienced…? How, exactly, does that speak to her abuse? How does that bit of information bolster her claims? Any ounce of understanding and validation I held in this woman is beyond gone.

You’re right—among many things she said, this was just a below-the-belt wound that no one deserves to have shouted into an audience of active and subservient followers. Hers aren’t the cries of a woman broken by a man’s callousness; they’re the childish whines of a lady with absolutely zero healthy coping skills, no emotional stability of which to speak, little to no respect for others (even when warring with our enemies—there are lines we don’t cross), and her own revenge-based agenda against her ex and anyone who isn’t on her side. As someone has said here, life doesn’t work that way, where our unbridled tantrums will automatically recruit people to our defense, or where we afford ourself liberties to lash out at those who refuse to believe us.

This is horrifying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But she’s publicly naming & blaming specific people, and Id say THAT behavior is more troubling than people discussing her *public tweets* on a gossip forum. An actress with a famous (soon to be) ex husband, with a verified account and 28k followers, accusing private citizens of stalking/bullying/harassing her. For what? In hopes that her supporters will stalk/bully/harass THEM?

If people really did call her agent to trash her, that’s over the line. Publishing lies about her is over the line. Leaving horrible comments on her posts is over the line. Especially if it’s threatening- theres no reason or excuse for that. But having a discussion on a forum like this (or the old fansite she’s always going on about), that she’s *choosing* to read? Even if the discussion isn’t favorable to her? That’s fair game, IMO.

She’s accused “jealous fans” of terrorizing her life, but really, she’s her OWN worst enemy.
Did AE say people called her agent to trash her?! Cos I didn't see that and doubt it happened either. First of all, she doesn't have an agent now.
"Publishing lies about her is over the line" Agreed, and it's also way over the line when she does this to randoms (or IG or anyone) on her socials. A troll friend of hers (lets call her FM3) who has a blog just "outed" someone saying she is me. :unsure: 😂🤡

AE was delighted of course. Doesn't matter that it's the wrong person. This is exactly the same as when she "outed" a Moderator on the old fansite (also called Alice) saying she was behind the Wiki edits. Clownworld 🤡💩 detective work.

Yes AE really is her own worst enemy and I also find the FMs reprehensible for egging her on. I wonder if she has BPD?

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) can cause a wide range of symptoms, which can be broadly grouped into 4 main areas.

The 4 areas are:

• emotional instability – the psychological term for this is "affective dysregulation"
  • disturbed patterns of thinking or perception – "cognitive distortions" or "perceptual distortions"
  • impulsive behaviour
  • intense but unstable relationships with others
Many people with BPD seem to be stuck with a very rigid "black-white" view of relationships. Either a relationship is perfect and that person is wonderful, or the relationship is doomed and that person is terrible. People with BPD seem unable or unwilling to accept any sort of "grey area" in their personal life and relationships. For many people with BPD, emotional relationships (including relationships with professionals) involve "go away/please don't go" states of mind, which is confusing for them and their partners. Sadly, this can often lead to break-ups.

Anyway, Alice, if you are reading this you might want to look into Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and Mentalisation-based therapy (MBT). For your kids sake, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did AE say people called her agent to trash her?! Cos I didn't see that and doubt it happened either. First of all, she doesn't have an agent now.
"Publishing lies about her is over the line" Agreed, and it's also way over the line when she does this to randoms (or IG or anyone) on her socials. A troll friend of hers (lets call her FM3) who has a blog just "outed" someone saying she is me. :unsure: 😂🤡

AE was delighted of course. Doesn't matter that it's the wrong person. This is exactly the same as when she "outed" a Moderator on the old fansite (also called Alice) saying she was behind the Wiki edits. Clownworld 🤡💩 detective work.

Yes AE really is her own worst enemy and I also find the FMs reprehensible for egging her on. I wonder if she has BPD?

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) can cause a wide range of symptoms, which can be broadly grouped into 4 main areas.

The 4 areas are:

• emotional instability – the psychological term for this is "affective dysregulation"
  • disturbed patterns of thinking or perception – "cognitive distortions" or "perceptual distortions"
  • impulsive behaviour
  • intense but unstable relationships with others
Many people with BPD seem to be stuck with a very rigid "black-white" view of relationships. Either a relationship is perfect and that person is wonderful, or the relationship is doomed and that person is terrible. People with BPD seem unable or unwilling to accept any sort of "grey area" in their personal life and relationships. For many people with BPD, emotional relationships (including relationships with professionals) involve "go away/please don't go" states of mind, which is confusing for them and their partners. Sadly, this can often lead to break-ups.

Anyway, Alice, if you are reading this you might want to look into Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and Mentalisation-based therapy (MBT). For your kids sake, if nothing else.
Yeah, I have BPD. It ain’t nothing to fool around with. I’m in intensive therapy and on some damn good medications, though, so be not worried. I’m doing much better than I had been pre-diagnosis. This is quite accurate. Painfully, in some parts. She is showing signs of it but, without a psychiatrist’s license, I can’t be the judge. I just hope she finds help, because help is apparently needed.

I think we (“people,” not us) need to start more closely and sensitively examining the behavior of others. In the comments section of other articles, people have described AE as having a “big personality” or she is “just very outgoing” or “just a little bratty.” But these characteristics aren’t normal, you know? It isn’t something we should write off as “Welp, she is the way she is! Hahaha!” Like, no. These are concerning behaviors. I grew up with horrible, horrible mood swings; my parents just called me “spoiled,” but it turned out to be a serious psychological inability to regulate my emotions, which required medication and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT…it does wonders, let me tell you).

Her habits aren’t something for fans and friends to giggle about, but take seriously. I believe her past experiences are true—about her family. That is some severe trauma, right there, and it doesn’t just diminish with time, like so many people think. I have lost all support for her after these outbursts on social media, but in the context of her trauma history—this belief coming from someone who has also grown up and still lives in a deeply traumatic environment—her actions are easily explained. Not excused, but explained.

• Heart
I’m unhappy so I’ll make your life crappy.
Thread title suggestion.
If you can't take it, don't dish it!

or

Liar liar, pants on fire.

(DBT…it does wonders, let me tell you).

Her habits aren’t something for fans and friends to giggle about, but take seriously. I believe her past experiences are true—about her family. That is some severe trauma, right there, and it doesn’t just diminish with time, like so many people think. I have lost all support for her after these outbursts on social media, but in the context of her trauma history—this belief coming from someone who has also grown up and still lives in a deeply traumatic environment—her actions are easily explained. Not excused, but explained.
Thanks for sharing your story Pearls.

I know AE was close to her mother and got close to the father after the mother died. Then the "evil" step mother takes him away from AE and they went No Contact on her. Why, we don't know but I can guess. That said, she had IG in the bag before the feud with her father started so she was never without support. So we don't know her "trauma history", if there is one. We will all experience bereavements and people dropping out of our lives. tit happens and as adults we have to deal with it.

I see her as someone who has had a charmed life in many ways thanks to her good looks. She landed high profile, wealthy men and got an acting career out of it. (Most actors never get anywhere no matter how talented). The No Parking video shows irresponsible, entitled and arrogant behavior. I read some of the responses to it and AE was called out for "White Privilege" and "Caucacity" a blend of being Caucasian and audacity, ie, shameless behavior.

So yeah, I have never bought into her victim narrative. My sympathies lie with the kids and IG. Luckily IG has good friends and strong family ties so he does have support but for a private man, her dissing him online has got to hurt. Also it was clear from her twitter that he and his manager have sent "legal threats" to her as no doubt they are worried about her damaging his image and career. However, I think most people realize by now that she can't be trusted to tell the truth so I don't think her verbal diarrhea will affect his career. It's clear her career is over. No one in acting will want to work with her after this in case she spews crap about them too. Maybe it's Starbucks then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you can't take it, don't dish it!

or

Liar liar, pants on fire.

Thanks for sharing your story Pearls.

I know AE was close to her mother and got close to the father after the mother died. Then the "evil" step mother takes him away from AE and they went No Contact on her. Why, we don't know but I can guess. That said, she had IG in the bag before the feud with her father started so she was never without support. So we don't know her "trauma history", if there is one. We will all experience bereavements and people dropping out of our lives. tit happens and as adults we have to deal with it.

I see her as someone who has had a charmed life in many ways thanks to her good looks. She landed high profile, wealthy men and got an acting career out of it. (Most actors never get anywhere no matter how talented). The No Parking video shows irresponsible, entitled and arrogant behavior. I read some of the responses to it and AE was called out for "White Privilege" and "Caucacity" a blend of being Caucasian and audacity, ie, shameless behavior.

So yeah, I have never bought into her victim narrative. My sympathies lie with the kids and IG. Luckily IG has good friends and strong family ties so he does have support but for a private man, her dissing him online has got to hurt. Also it was clear from her twitter that he and his manager have sent "legal threats" to her as no doubt they are worried about her damaging his image and career. However, I think most people realize by now that she can't be trusted to tell the truth so I don't think her verbal diarrhea will affect his career. It's clear her career is over. No one in acting will want to work with her after this in case she spews crap about them too. Maybe it's Starbucks then?
Yeah, I can understand your perspective. I presume I’m just really sensitive to people’s claims of trauma; might be the counselor thing, I don’t know. Earlier on, I wondered why I believe that part of her history more than I believe what she says about IG (who, as we all know, isn’t some god and surely has his faults). But then, I immediately recall all of these screenshots y’all generously collected and shared in here, each one conflicting with the other one, and it makes sense that maybe I’m inclined to hold space and a bit of trust for her earlier years because we only know the “skeleton” of it—so, so little. Whereas her present claims have been proven by y’all to be distinctly unreliable. That could easily and understandably cause others to lose trust in everything she says and has said. I sincerely hope her honesty in what she told me about her earlier years is valid. Maybe we’ll find out, maybe never.

And, absolutely, I also see that white privilege, and even class privilege and her privilege in rapports with others (like having IG by her side through familial dispute). It would be important for me to factor that into her being as well, as it tends to shift our views of people’s degrees of suffering.

I didn’t know she was facing legal action. I never saw those posts! Also, I’m deeply sorry you were inappropriately mentioned and implicated in that one person’s Twitter article. I don’t know who they are at all, but I suspect they are quite involved in AE’s defense. I also don’t know the individual they were targeting. Ah, well. I read their piece last night and was rather confused in many places—unless this person is qualified in a psychological setting they really have little business dismantling someone’s remarks and positioning themselves in a way that suggests they are fully aware of others’ intentions. It’s very weird, honestly. Again, I’m sorry about that disrespect.

Also, this just hit me but if IG has been quietly watching this dumpster fire of a dispute, could you imagine the trust issues he could possibly have with women after all of this? I hope he doesn’t.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.