Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, sorry for hijaking your post. Tbh i havent really followed this for a while, i did for the first couple of weeks and then i lost interest.
I did feel sorry for her as i know i have behaved in a completely deranged manner with an ex who was the biggest gaslighting, abusive bleep going. But i had my loved ones around me to take me off social media and luckily there were no children involved. But at the time i hated him yet loved him- it was so bloody toxic.
I guess she is still going on about it, thus making herself look like the bad person now?
As i said sorry for hijaking your thread, i am off to do some reading on it now :)

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, sorry for hijaking your post. Tbh i havent really followed this for a while, i did for the first couple of weeks and then i lost interest.
I did feel sorry for her as i know i have behaved in a completely deranged manner with an ex who was the biggest gaslighting, abusive bleep going. But i had my loved ones around me to take me off social media and luckily there were no children involved. But at the time i hated him yet loved him- it was so bloody toxic.
I guess she is still going on about it, thus making herself look like the bad person now?
As i said sorry for hijaking your thread, i am off to do some reading on it now :)
You aren’t hijacking our thread. Feel free to comment and join in.

Reactions: 3
It's still up.

as for narcissist: at least she specified it the other day as a covert narcissist. I can actually believe it that Ioan is one. But she doesnt seem to get it that she is a text book overt narcissist herself. And indeed, if all was this bad I just dont get why she is even mad that he broke up?!

Given that she was, is and probably will stay their primary caretaker chances are that they will just be like their mother though.
yes "If you want to apply for the part if ‘second husband” please let me know below." is on her Insta. I though it was twitter.
So she is trying to get dates via SM :D

So I looked up the characteristics of covert narcissists.

1. An Outward Sense of Inferiority
2. Emotionally Fragile & Hypersensitive
3. Highly Stressed & Angry
4. Chronically Envious
5. Aimlessness
6. Completely Self-Absorbed - Emotional Manipulation and Lack of Empathy
7. Secret Grandiosity
8. Frequent Suicidality

So is IG one? I don't think so. AE said that he was always angry but that might have been because he was with her. 😃

AE is an obvious (not a covert) narc. Here are symptoms of grandiose narcissism:
  • A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • Superiority and entitlement
  • Anger, hostility, and verbal or physical aggression when confronted
  • Impulsivity
  • A belief that they are so special that they should only associate with other special people
  • A tendency to take advantage of other people or situations to fulfill their goals
  • Being envious of others and thinking that others are envious of them
AE has been with 2 high profile men - Olivier Picasso and IG. I don't think she would be happy with a regular Joe.

I hope the kids don't end up like her. They don't have to.

• Heart
yes "If you want to apply for the part if ‘second husband” please let me know below." is on her Insta. I though it was twitter.

4. Chronically Envious
5. Aimlessness
7. Secret Grandiosity
8. Frequent Suicidality

So is IG one? I don't think so. AE said that he was always angry but that might have been because he was with her. 😃

AE is an obvious (not a covert) narc. Here are symptoms of grandiose narcissism:
  • A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • Impulsivity
  • A belief that they are so special that they should only associate with other special people
  • A tendency to take advantage of other people or situations to fulfill their goals
AE has been with 2 high profile men - Olivier Picasso and IG. I don't think she would be happy with a regular Joe.

I’m in complete agreement on both your observations. I don’t think IG is a covert narcissist. But many of those features of overt narcissism suit AE to a t. I’ve noticed whenever anyone on Twitter speaks out about something that has caused them pain, AE immediately jumps in and says me too. For instance, twice someone lost family photos and posted about it”one due to a fire”and she immediately jumps in and complains that she lost a ton of photos from an ex boyfriend who refused to give them back. It had to have been Olivier because she said she didn’t blame him to be honest. I don’t think that compares to losing cherished family photos in a fire. Then she did it again when someone said they lost photos only this time she claims the ex-boyfriend said he would send them but never does and that her father threw a bunch of photos away. It’s just cold and you can tell she doesn’t truly care. She does this sort of thing that is all me me me.
Meanwhile, one of the crazy FMs said in the Instagram comments that someone gave the “nose”post to some sketchy website. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Well, some of the stuff there does fit to him, but hey, who knows.

I find it kinda amusing that of all the things Alice posted since the tabloids last time quoted her rants (april) they managed to only cover pretty much her most harmless post directly or indirectly about him. These guys are sleeping.

Reactions: 1
Well, some of the stuff there does fit to him, but hey, who knows.

I find it kinda amusing that of all the things Alice posted since the tabloids last time quoted her rants (april) they managed to only cover pretty much her most harmless post directly or indirectly about him. These guys are sleeping.
Which traits do you believe IG possesses of the covert narcissism?

4. Chronically Envious
5. Aimlessness
7. Secret Grandiosity
8. Frequent Suicidality

• A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • Impulsivity

Thanks for posting that info. Yep, she fits the bill perfectly! 👍🏽

I’m in complete agreement on both your observations. I don’t think IG is a covert narcissist. But many of those features of overt narcissism suit AE to a t. I’ve noticed whenever anyone on Twitter speaks out about something that has caused them pain, AE immediately jumps in and says me too. For instance, twice someone lost family photos and posted about it”one due to a fire”and she immediately jumps in and complains that she lost a ton of photos from an ex boyfriend who refused to give them back. It had to have been Olivier because she said she didn’t blame him to be honest. I don’t think that compares to losing cherished family photos in a fire. Then she did it again when someone said they lost photos only this time she claims the ex-boyfriend said he would send them but never does and that her father threw a bunch of photos away. It’s just cold and you can tell she doesn’t truly care. She does this sort of thing that is all me me me.
Meanwhile, one of the crazy FMs said in the Instagram comments that someone gave the “nose”post to some sketchy website. 🤣
Like the tabloids need someone to give them info on AE. They're pretty much on top of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oedipus complex? She is nuts 😹

4AwZAQP.png

She also posted a story with some lyrics from "I love you always forever".
Out of the stillness
Soft spoken words
Say it, say it again
I love you always forever
Near and far closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you
I love you always forever
She added the let's get vaccinated badge there, but I have little doubt that it's about him. I've mentioned before that the frequency in which he said that he will love her forever and ever and never leave her (yes, she mentioned that as well a few years ago on twitter) must really hurt now. It's also their wedding anniversary today. So don't be surprised if there are more today.

Which traits do you believe IG possesses of the covert narcissism?
1. fits, 2. the fragile part fits, 3. at least highly stressed fits certainly (angry is what she claims), 4. is not unlikely given that he was tipped to be a very succesful actor and instead his friends all achieved more, 8. is also not unlikely: we know that he had a pretty mentally fragile phase a few years ago at least. 5., 6., 7. is something I can't judge but it's not impossible, that's the stuff we can't really see

Look, I'm 100 % sure that Alice is not innocent here (quite the opposite), but he spend 20 years together with her, I certainly don't rule it out that he isnt 100 % pure either. Although I must say claiming that he is a covert narcissist is smart: most traits fit to somebody suffering from an narcissist rather than being one lol.

So much for that btw
k42yhrI.png

with the amount of errors she is doing I do wonder if the bit about Ella is supposed to mean refuses rather than resumes, but I dont want to assume the worst yet, but it would fit better especially to the bit where she says that she is backing her.
985wXjE.png

I guess the first one is "i would love this"

I predicted at the beginning of their break up exactly this scenario, but the thing is she doesnt seem to realize that she is pulling a self-fulfilling prophecy here with the amount of parental allienation she seems to be practicing.

TVGtHpA.png

This is getting completely crazy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Speaking from personal experience she is a classic overt narcissist. The reason the relationship lasted so long is that you just don’t see it until you do suddenly see it and then everything up to that point makes sense.
It took me 36 years to realise what narcissists my parents were (mother classic overt, father cerebral- they propped each other up and facilitated each other’s narcissism). Once I realised I could look back over the entire relationship and understand it all.
I feel so sorry for those girls - if AE is being true to form narcissist then she’ll have made one the golden child (without doubt the eldest Ella who dominates her Insta feed and she’s claiming is not wanted to see her father) and one the scapegoat (the younger one Elsie who rarely makes the feed). As they get older she’ll drive a wedge between them making a vicious circle for them both when they either try to please her for love crumbs or lapping up all the attention at the expense of the other.
Worst case scenario she’ll lose both of them in the long run, but certainly the younger if she scapegoats her long term.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what IG accused AE of that she said she didn’t do? And that bio is as defamatory as it gets! I have a hard time believing an intelligent strong woman would go anywhere near a man like that. Of course I don’t believe for one second that he has an Oedipal complex!
Clearly she’s already alienated their oldest against her dad. Narcissists are frequently jealous of the love children have for the other parent, and of the love the parent has for the child. She should be ashamed of herself.
I’m sure she’s desperately sad today, especially since she thought he would never leave her. I’m sure when he made that declaration he truly meant it. Then things became too unbearable, and being away so much probably gave him a different perspective altogether on their relationship.
AE really seems to have it in for her former mother-in-law for some reason.

Reactions: 5
I was reading through this thread in disbelief and then read on the Mail that Alice was involved in another car crash. Has she had 2 in a few months, and had meltdowns in both? She is barefoot ( who drives barefoot?) I wonder if she is having some kind of mental breakdown?

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 4
Oh my God! She is in dire need of some sort of intervention ASAP. She seems completely unhinged. It’s against the law to drive barefoot.

I was reading through this thread in disbelief and then read on the Mail that Alice was involved in another car crash. Has she had 2 in a few months, and had meltdowns in both? She is barefoot ( who drives barefoot?) I wonder if she is having some kind of mental breakdown?
The other car crash happened in February 2020. But she doesn’t cope normally when they happen, does she?

Look, I'm 100 % sure that Alice is not innocent here (quite the opposite), but he spend 20 years together with her, I certainly don't rule it out that he isnt 100 % pure either. Although I must say claiming that he is a covert narcissist is smart: most traits fit to somebody suffering from an narcissist rather than being one lol.
Ok we will have to agree to disagree. I know he's not perfect but I don't see hard evidence that he's a narc. AE saying it doesn't count lol. On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that AE is a narc.

It's very sad Ella is alienated from him. I would say this is AE's doing - punishing him for leaving by alienating his child. Like a narc would do 😑

As for AE's obsession with her mother in law?? If he was really so attached to his mother he would have stayed in the UK. It's possible his mother warned him about AE and was proved right in the end. But how could his mother ruin the relationship from 5,000 miles away? Wait until IG gets a girlfriend. How will AE explain that?

I'm not surprised. Her driving seems to be tit but at least she didn't do a hit and run this time or go on a foul mouthed rant. Then again the paps were there, so maybe she couldn't do a runner. I am more shocked by her outfit tbh. :D And I know it's bitchy but she seems to have gained weight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.