Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slimy flying monkeys have the zoomies today. Trashing IG relentlessly to AE’s nasty comment about their youngest getting his nose. The FMs are saying she looks just like her pretty mama. No, she looks very much like her father “IMO” and she may have his nose. So what? I think she’s a living doll and seems sweet as can be. And his nose hasn’t hurt him any! I’m also adding some screenshots from one of his supporters and found it very interesting. I hope the little one never sees any of these horrible comments including the one from her own mother. Most of this is on Instagram. 😢
Also look at what his supporter says about his fan site in the last screenshot.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I would like to see AE's nose before her nose job! Just another bitchy remark :cautious: Her dress sense is still tit too.

Also I hate AE's politics. She had Trump Derangement Syndrome really bad so I never looked at her twitter back then. Now she's just deranged :confused::geek: but she still had a go at Trump Jr today. No one cares Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would like to see AE's nose before her nose job! Just another bitchy remark :cautious: Her dress sense is still tit too.

Also I hate AE's politics. She had Trump Derangement Syndrome really bad so I never looked at her twitter back then. Now she's just deranged :confused::geek: but she still had a go at Trump Jr today. No one cares Alice!
I would like to see her before all the Botox, fillers, lip injections, breast enhancement, etc, etc.
Oh, and I agree that her dress sense is off the charts hideous!

Reactions: 3
it gets even more absurd if you consider that Alice has been complaining about him being constantly away, and that admin also supporting her complains that the locations he was filming at were too far away - and then you hope that he spends another 5 months in Oz? lol

But it fits to the inconsistency of this whole story: They want him to fail, but they also want him to succeed so that Alice gets money. They want him to get many jobs away so that Alice gets a better custody arrangement (despite claiming that he abandoned them), but they also dont because Alice apparently can't handle being a single mom despite not working & having a nanny and they still think that she has a genuine career in her.

I think your theory makes the most sense: they simply try to control his fandom, and turn them into supporters of his wife where possible. Possibly they also dont want to let go of the attention they get, that's their jam after all.

These people are INSANE
I understand the goons being blind to any common sense but what I just can't get over are the people who are just following the head goons and Alice blindly without any proof. So gullible! And yes, they love the attention and praise they get from their "followers". They all have koolaid mouth from drinking that koolaid. It must be spiked with something really strong. LOL

And her lips! I was infuriated seeing her tweet about IG's nose!!!!:mad:

I understand the goons being blind to any common sense but what I just can't get over are the people who are just following the head goons and Alice blindly without any proof. So gullible! And yes, they love the attention and praise they get from their "followers". They all have koolaid mouth from drinking that koolaid. It must be spiked with something really strong. LOL

And her lips! I was infuriated seeing her tweet about IG's nose!!!!:mad:
Me as well! I think it suits his face. And then to say that about her own child! She will see that one day very soon and feel bad about herself. The poor little nugget.

Reactions: 4
to be fair she admits in a reply that she has a huge nose too and just got it fixed. I actually think she just tried to be funny (but also mean of course) and it is kinda nice that she is sharing such a picture these days: does show again that he probably wasnt as bad as she now claims...

Me as well! I think it suits his face. And then to say that about her own child! She will see that one day very soon and feel bad about herself. The poor little nugget.
The girls will and should always love her but I predict they will lose all respect for her as they grow into adulthood. AE is not just severely mentally ill. I'm beginning to think she is actually a horrid person!

So Alice and the goons make fun of Ioan's nose, that it's too big. When I first saw comments about that a month or so ago, I immediately and literally laughed out loud. I had always heard that men with big noses have large trouser snakes. :p 🤣 JOKE'S ON THEM!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do I feel like she’s posted about 7 ig pics in under 24 hours omg!
There’s all the outfits in the mirror then the pics with Ioan and their youngest with the nose dig.
But the craziest was her caption under her latest one about looking for second husband applicants.

yikes we’ve got a line one today guys

Reactions: 6
Ugh, *live one. Way to not catch that soon enough, I really need to quadruple check myself! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol, in her latest post she basically trashes herself and claims that the 2nd husband application thing was a joke. She also changed the last bit of her bio into "I'm good though, I think 😢". You can tell that she is depressed that their wedding anniversary is approaching.

She also agreed with somebody in the comments of the Ioan/Elsie hug pic that it's sad that the kids "dont have this anymore". Have not what? They still see him, or do they mean family? She also says that Ioan wasnt the most boring man, but also not the most interesting...well, true 🤣

to be fair she admits in a reply that she has a huge nose too and just got it fixed. I actually think she just tried to be funny (but also mean of course) and it is kinda nice that she is sharing such a picture these days: does show again that he probably wasnt as bad as she now claims...
Hmmm, just got it fixed? Like Post separation? I wonder. She certainly can't complain how financially strapped she is or will be if she had that done since separation. August 2020? Jan 2021? March 2021? I can't keep track since it changes all the time. For legal purposes, I guess it's Jan 1.

I mean with "just" as in "only". Sorry, wasnt clear. I dont think it was recent.

The girls will and should always love her but I predict they will lose all respect for her as they grow into adulthood. AE is not just severely mentally ill. I'm beginning to think she is actually a horrid person!

So Alice and the goons make fun of Ioan's nose, that it's too big. When I first saw comments about that a month or so ago, I immediately and literally laughed out loud. I had always heard that men with big noses have large trouser snakes. :p 🤣 JOKE'S ON THEM!

I completely agree that she may just be a horrid person as well. There’s no excuse for saying these things. And she can’t take it back once she puts it out there. Let her think it or say it in private to a friend, but since she doesn’t appear to have any then just keep her hands off the keyboard!

• Haha
The no friends thing is a bit of a red flag, you have to ask, why is that the case? Maybe she'll accuse him of not letting her make any friends in her next bout of oversharing.

It's actually cringeworthy seeing the whole thing play out so publicly.

Reactions: 4
The no friends thing is a bit of a red flag, you have to ask, why is that the case? Maybe she'll accuse him of not letting her make any friends in her next bout of oversharing.

It's actually cringeworthy seeing the whole thing play out so publicly.
She craves attention and admiration. Thus posting all the photos of herself and her minions blabbing on and on about how beautiful, how strong, how she deserves better than that ex husband of hers. Now she doesn’t have the photos of IG to post anymore which gave her many likes and comments. It was a ready supply of self esteem for her. To me she almost treated IG like one of her kids, or like an object almost. She completely ignored his wishes about privacy”and no doubt lots of other things.” That alone kills a relationship no matter how in love you may be. I imagine it’s her way or the highway.

What I find worrying is that she doesnt even remember what she posts. The other day when that troll attacked her she denied the trolls' claims that she has no friends or is planning to write a book about him, although she said that herself. Just like when she didnt remembered when she said that her kids are crying every day. And all her other contradictions (timeline, nature of the relationship pre-breakup, custody, etc.) fall into this too. At this point I can't even tell if she is consciously lying and horrendously bad at sticking to a story (and all her twitter friends dumb like bread) or if she has severe mental issues fogging up everything.

She also attacked that troll for knowing so much about her Insta...eh, is she really expecting everyone to just believe her every single claim just because she is a woman and not scrutinize her posts a bit more critically? She also shuts down every non-supportive comment with the argument that they are not involved in this so they have no right to comment. But those supportive of her and who are slagging off her husband are?

Last edited:
Yes AE only had a small amount of fame due to being his partner. Now she has no claim to fame which must be hard for a narcissist. Funnily enough she accuses him of being the narcissist. Hmmm if he was that bad why didn't she leave him???

She deleted the post about the second husband lol. I think she might be a life long embarrassment to IG. Constantly sniping at him on social media. But in the end I think she embarrasses herself more. I fear when the kids are older they will look back and cringe but they won't be able to stop her either.

Yes AE only had a small amount of fame due to being his partner. Now she has no claim to fame which must be hard for a narcissist. Funnily enough she accuses him of being the narcissist. Hmmm if he was that bad why didn't she leave him???

She deleted the post about the second husband lol. I think she might be a life long embarrassment to IG. Constantly sniping at him on social media. But in the end I think she embarrasses herself more. I fear when the kids are older they will look back and cringe but they won't be able to stop her either.
Her children may become estranged from her one day if she doesn’t change. I’ve seen it happen.

What I find worrying is that she doesnt even remember what she posts. The other day when that troll attacked her she denied the trolls' claims that she has no friends or is planning to write a book about him, although she said that herself. Just like when she didnt remembered when she said that her kids are crying every day. And all her other contradictions (timeline, nature of the relationship pre-breakup, custody, etc.) fall into this too. At this point I can't even tell if she is consciously lying and horrendously bad at sticking to a story (and all her twitter friends dumb like bread) or if she has severe mental issues fogging up everything.

She also attacked that troll for knowing so much about her Insta...eh, is she really expecting everyone to just believe her every single claim just because she is a woman and not scrutinize her posts a bit more critically? She also shuts down every non-supportive comment with the argument that they are not involved in this so they have no right to comment. But those supportive of her and who are slagging off her husband are?
What’s worrying to me about her has been asking her followers on Instagram to identify which of her infant daughters is which!

It's still up.

as for narcissist: at least she specified it the other day as a covert narcissist. I can actually believe it that Ioan is one. But she doesnt seem to get it that she is a text book overt narcissist herself. And indeed, if all was this bad I just dont get why she is even mad that he broke up?!

Her children may become estranged from her one day if she doesn’t change. I’ve seen it happen.
Given that she was, is and probably will stay their primary caretaker chances are that they will just be like their mother though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.