Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry for what you've been through :( I hope life is nicer to you now?
Ah, thank you, yes I do love my life now! 🤗 I try not to live in the past and I very much enjoy the freedom I have over my life now that I'm an adult.

Betty Broderick vibes is spot on for Alice actually! Alice is going to end up bitter, twisted, and lonely and will probably obsess over Ioan until she dies. I might actually feel sorry for her if her kids weren't the real victims in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's a particular likeness in the older daughter to Ioan, too (admittedly, I haven't seen so many photos of the littl'un), perhaps that adds to Alice's desire? hope? manipulation? that daughter 1 doesn't want to spend time with him (even if subconsciously)?
Why, if your ex is truly being an awful human, would you post a loving picture of him with one of your children and an in joke? (Rhetorical question, I just needed to get it off my chest)

Re people reading this thread - undoubtedly, this thread has had 78k views which given the number of us commenting, is quite a few visitors browsing 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ella didn’t seem unhappy with her dad at all considering he gave her a shoulder ride even though she’s the size of a grownup. I’m sure AE told Ella she didn’t have to go if she didn’t want to. Or guilted her about it.
Btw, I can’t stop watching this train wreck! 😱
I wonder if Ella said to AE when she got home that her dad dumped her as soon as the pap had gone, because she thought that was what her mother wanted to hear? Otherwise how would Alice know that Who? Who was looking after her if her dad was meant to have her but he took her off his shoulders and walked off?

I wonder if Ella said to AE when she got home that her dad dumped her as soon as the pap had gone, because she thought that was what her mother wanted to hear? Otherwise how would Alice know that Who? Who was looking after her if her dad was meant to have her but he took her off his shoulders and walked off?
Besides lying the most logical explanation would be that Ella was visiting a friend or something and he simply gave her a ride because it's on the way to his flat?

Ah, thank you, yes I do love my life now! 🤗 I try not to live in the past and I very much enjoy the freedom I have over my life now that I'm an adult.

Betty Broderick vibes is spot on for Alice actually! Alice is going to end up bitter, twisted, and lonely and will probably obsess over Ioan until she dies. I might actually feel sorry for her if her kids weren't the real victims in this situation.
I think you hit the nail right on the head, AE is obsessed with Ioan.

Besides lying the most logical explanation would be that Ella was visiting a friend or something and he simply gave her a ride because it's on the way to his flat?
Yes that could be the case top, and AE has made out that he doesn't want to see the children, rather than he doesn't want to see her. It looks like, from that time she sent a message after the car accident that she feels she needs to protect her.

Reactions: 3
It's another one of AE's lies.

I think you hit the nail right on the head, AE is obsessed with Ioan.
I think she knows she blew it. I think she thought she could treat him badly because he apparently said he would love her forever and never leave her. That was a miscalculation obviously.

She also seems to have guilt tripped him over the time he spent away working, like she didn't know that's what actors do. Considering he pays the bills and was unemployed for over 2 years, that was another bad move.

I too think that this is her likely strategy but California isnt doing this stuff. They dont allow kids under 18 years to chose where to live, they only listen to their preference if it's deemed to their best interest,.... In general getting sole custody is pretty hard unless the other parent isnt insisting or has very serious issues. And rightly so.

Perhaps she is just using Ella to have some control over him...
I know the court will grant him access to the kids but I also know that the bitter parent often messes with the court arrangements and denies access. Also if Ella says she doesn't want to see him, can she really be forced to? What can they do? Send for the cops?

Last edited:
Something I noticed on AE’s Instagram is how obsessed she is with her own photographs. There are at least 3 or 4 heavily edited photos of the very same pose of her. Some look weird they are so heavily edited which is not how she really looks at all. I get that she wants to look good but why not post pictures of how she actually looks now? She could look nice anyway. Granted she has put on weight but lots of women do at her age or if they are on meds. Those filters for photos don’t represent what actual human beings look like.
Also wanted to mention if anyone else noticed how AE seemed to have boundary issues with IG? I get it when they were newly in love and in the honeymoon phase of their relationship, but even once he began distancing himself it was the same with her. He actually looked uncomfortable.

I see she's replying to the daily mail article about her latest car accident - comments under below tweet. She must just be constantly searching her own name at this stage.

• Wow
I know the court will grant him access to the kids but I also know that the bitter parent often messes with the court arrangements and denies access. Also if Ella says she doesn't want to see him, can she really be forced to? What can they do? Send for the cops?
Basically yes.
My understanding is that the parent that the child refuses to go to can ask the judge to make a decision, unless there is reason to believe that she is in danger if she visits her parent the judge will likely rule that she must visit him. That becomes less likely the older the child is (could explain why she is using Ella?), but I'm fairly sure that under 14 year olds will always be deemed to need to see both parents. If there is still resistence even then the court will expect the other parent to help (what Alice wrote about backing her in her decision is btw a big no), parents are assumed to have enough control over their kids at that age if they work together, if they dont this opens a whole new can of worms where either parental allienation is assumed (tbh, they probably will have concluded that long before in this case) or general issues where professional assistance will be recommended. I can imagine that in this specific case the judge might actually recommend for Ioan to give in and just visit her, if that's the only obstacle, but that probably depends entirely on the situation and the judge.

I see she's replying to the daily mail article about her latest car accident - comments under below tweet. She must just be constantly searching her own name at this stage.

She has always done that. She even admitted years ago to google herself and she would appear commenting on random blogs about her. This is why I'm slightly surprised that she hasnt discovered this forum yet (or well, if she has discovered it, that she hasnt send a alt account here doing the same job as her minions on twitter), despite also the fact that it was mentioned multiple times in DM comment sections that she reads :D

Reactions: 7
think she knows she blew it. I think she thought she could treat him badly because he apparently said he would love her forever and never leave her. That was a miscalculation obviously.
Well obviously when you are married to someone, you expect that you will love them forever. But any sensible person knows that that's hardly a cast iron guarantee. It's just a saying. She's 50 and she's treating him saying that he would love her forever as if it's a sworn contract that he can't get out of, rather than just something he said that is now no longer true.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can imagine that in this specific case the judge might actually recommend for Ioan to give in and just visit her, if that's the only obstacle, but that probably depends entirely on the situation and the judge.
Don't think IG will ever set foot in that house again. In the UK the kids can't be forced. Younger ones go along with it but the older ones can refuse.

I've actually been wondering how the dynamic of this changes once the childhood home is out of the picture. He probably can afford a "better" house than Alice too given that he gets 70 % out of it. But then again I guess then Alice will poison their brains with "he sold your beloved home, so that he has a better life than us" lol

There's a particular likeness in the older daughter to Ioan, too (admittedly, I haven't seen so many photos of the littl'un), perhaps that adds to Alice's desire? hope? manipulation? that daughter 1 doesn't want to spend time with him (even if subconsciously)?
Why, if your ex is truly being an awful human, would you post a loving picture of him with one of your children and an in joke? (Rhetorical question, I just needed to get it off my chest)

Re people reading this thread - undoubtedly, this thread has had 78k views which given the number of us commenting, is quite a few visitors browsing 👀
Ella looks like AE when she was the same age. Elsie looks like IG's mum - the "toxic" mother in law.
Yes I wonder who is browsing this?? 👁️‍🗨️

I've actually been wondering how the dynamic of this changes once the childhood home is out of the picture. He probably can afford a "better" house than Alice too given that he gets 70 % out of it. But then again I guess then Alice will poison their brains with "he sold your beloved home, so that he has a better life than us" lol
I’m sure she’s already started.

Ella looks like AE when she was the same age. Elsie looks like IG's mum - the "toxic" mother in law.
Yes I wonder who is browsing this?? 👁️‍🗨️
Hordes of flying monkeys? 🤣

OMG!! the Betty Broderick thing is so accurate it's not even funny. Down to the even the same way Betty felt she had "paid her dues" and stayed at home while he got to live life blah blah. ( That makes me want to grab some popcorn and watch that Lifetime movie for the umpteenth time).

But for everyone's sake, I hope that same/ similar kind of story doesn't play out in this situation. It's downright awful.

• Wow
Yikes.
C9EA2CB8-BADB-4EBC-8DA1-0AE369B1BF8B.jpeg

btw. When is she gonna remove his last name from hers on her accounts?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.