Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

(and yes, kids are curious, they read twitter, even if they make you think that they dont)
See, here AE gets good advice and immediately dismisses it. Ella has a twitter account ffs so she could easily read the rants. And her grandma is a "c*nt" apparently. What is Ella on tiktok?

I watched this

but couldn't find Ella's strange comment. Is AE teaching her the art of "tweet and delete"?!

Reactions: 6
See, here AE gets good advice and immediately dismisses it. Ella has a twitter account ffs so she could easily read the rants. And her grandma is a "c*nt" apparently. What is Ella on tiktok?

I watched this

but couldn't find Ella's strange comment. Is AE teaching her the art of "tweet and delete"?!
You know she has. I’m afraid the oldest girl is going to require some serious therapy because she seems to truly be joined at the hip to her mother. She also appears “sad” to me. I think the little one is a daddy’s girl and seems rather chill compared to big sister. But I’m speculating here.
I noticed that AE has posted some photos of herself on Instagram that are heavily filtered and she says he is vain? That and the stuff she’s posted is a, because that’s what she does and b, she’s triggered by all her anniversaries revolving around her life with IG.
Did you notice one of his fans on Twitter posted things in a non confrontational way about family law, custody battles, parent/child alienation, and how hurtful it is to the child to bash the other parent. I’m sure she’s never going to take notice of it of course.

I'm sure Ioan It's trying to enjoy himself the best he can while he's filming the new miniseries, but I also think he may be a little anxious to get home to the girls and get some legal stuff handled. At the very mildest of Alice's behavior, it does appear that she is drinking too much then doing her "tweet and delete" thing. One sign of a true liar (haha oxymoron intended) is that they lie so much that they forget their lies. 50%? 80? One school? Two schools? Ioan left a year ago? Jan? March? Last Aug? Smh

She is trying to ruin him in any way she can. So toxic. As toxic as some hollywood breakups have been (Brad and Angelina) I don't recall seeing them personally attack each other on social media. I just don't understand how Alice could be so naive. Has she never HEARD of divorce before? Or seen it on TV? Does she not know how to behave around her children with all that's going on? She says she wants the girls to know the truth. Maybe she should watch Life is Beautiful. I always thought that was a beautiful example of how far a parent might have to go to protect a child who is at an age at which the truth would be incomprehensible to them.

If you look through her Instagram, there are tons of photos of Ioan and the girls together. If she isn't insulting him or giving him a backhanded compliment, she is making comments about how cute they are together almost in a jealous way.
I have seen those! And some of them she seems to be scolding him for not doing something right like feeding the baby and then he realizes she’s wanting a cute photo and smiles. The poor guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is trying to ruin him in any way she can. So toxic. As toxic as some hollywood breakups have been (Brad and Angelina) I don't recall seeing them personally attack each other on social media. I just don't understand how Alice could be so naive. Has she never HEARD of divorce before? Or seen it on TV?
She has mentioned on twitter many divorce-related TV shows that she has been currently watching (probably because of her own divorce), like "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce", I have never seen this, so I dont know how accurate that is.

I have watched "Marriage Story" though, and I know from lawyer friends and friends that went through divores that this movie is not very realistic in how they portray the role of lawyers (as mentioned before, they dont use dirty tricks when both parents clearly state that they want this to be amicable and act accordingly to this). Alice mentioned having watched that too when it came out and being glad at that time knowing that this will never be her (lol) and when she rewatched recently that she was sad that it's actually like this.

I watched this

Odd timing.

That comment was a year old. Wonder if somebody reads this thread (it's definitely something I would use in a custody battle) here or if she just deleted days later because somebody from here commented on it

Ella has been doing tweet and delete on her IG IIRC. At least every normal post of her disappears after a few days (note that she doesnt post often, she is using more IG stories). One of them from what I remember was a bit disturbing: she posted a few months ago a picture of a brain (not a real one) caption with "that is on my mind" with the brain being divided in a lot of more depressing sections, one of them was "fear for future", I dont remember what the rest was but it was all related to depression and fearness, I also dont know if she just took it from the internet or if she made this herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has mentioned on twitter many divorce-related TV shows that she has been currently watching (probably because of her own divorce), like "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce", I have never seen this, so I dont know how accurate that is.

I have watched "Marriage Story" though, and I know from lawyer friends and friends that went through divores that this movie is not very realistic in how they portray the role of lawyers (as mentioned before, they dont use dirty tricks when both parents clearly state that they want this to be amicable and act accordingly to this). Alice mentioned having watched that too when it came out and being glad at that time knowing that this will never be her (lol) and when she rewatched recently that she was sad that it's actually like this.

Odd timing.

That comment was a year old. Wonder if somebody reads this thread (it's definitely something I would use in a custody battle) here or if she just deleted days later because somebody from here commented on it

Ella has been doing tweet and delete on her IG IIRC. At least every normal post of her disappears after a few days (note that she doesnt post often, she is using more IG stories). One of them from what I remember was a bit disturbing: she posted a few months ago a picture of a brain (not a real one) caption with "that is on my mind" with the brain being divided in a lot of more depressing sections, one of them was "fear for future", I dont remember what the rest was but it was all related to depression and fearness, I also dont know if she just took it from the internet or if she made this herself.
She should be reading up on how to be a good parent while going through separation and divorce. How to talk to her children. But apparently she's above that because she's already a perfect mother.

I watched this

I couldn't find that comment either. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
I couldn't find that comment either. 🤷‍♀️
Not to worry I saved it - see attached. I think AE told Ella to get rid of it as it was clearly an attempt to spin the situation which we could all see in the video. It's possible IG's lawyers lurk here and it was mentioned in the divorce proceedings - maybe to do with how AE is using the kids as pawns?? I am not blaming Ella btw - she is a kid who is doing what she is told. It's funny but Ella makes no mention of being sick in the post so it looks like AE made that up to try and appear the victim in the video. Seems like lying is second nature to her :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not to worry I saved it - see attached. I think AE told Ella to get rid of it as it was clearly an attempt to spin the situation which we could all see in the video. It's possible IG's lawyers lurk here and it was mentioned in the divorce proceedings - maybe to do with how AE is using the kids as pawns?? I am not blaming Ella btw - she is a kid who is doing what she is told. It's funny but Ella makes no mention of being sick in the post so it looks like AE made that up to try and appear the victim in the video. Seems like lying is second nature to her :rolleyes:
I feel terrible for those poor girls. It’s evident how much they love/loved their Dad. That can’t be faked in a child. They need support, reassurance, and help to maintain a good relationship with him. They are 50% of him whether AE likes it or not. Hateful, bitter ex spouses can make good relationships with the other parent difficult if not impossible, especially when the other parent is away working. Maybe AE should get a job and let him have the girls! Does she think he deliberately chooses to film far away? I’m sure that nothing he does would suit her because to me she seems like an out and out witch. And don’t come after me for saying it because she is! Btw, I’m sure he isn’t perfect either because no one is. But she was with him a long time and couldn’t wait to marry him and have his kids so that’s on her.

There is no way that those kids will be able to have a normal relationship with IG. She will manipulate and make them feel so bad about anytime they have with him. I can guarantee that she will mock and be spiteful at anything he does for them. She'll make everyone suffer the way she is suffering now. I really can't see how this will work.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I found this video and watched the entire thing. If this doesn’t describe the AE and IG situation to a t then I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 2
I found this video and watched the entire thing. If this doesn’t describe the AE and IG situation to a t then I don’t know what does.
I agree. Great video! Thanks for sharing. It's obvious to me that AE is either untreated or undertreated for a serious mental health issue. My guess is Borderline Personality Disorder. I've said that here before (I think) and will repeat that I am not in the mental health field at all. No education in this are either. Just experienced being friends with someone diagnosed with BPO. Unfortunately, our friendship didn't last. What she did to her kids and her husband was horrible. It takes a special kind of person to not want to bang their head on the wall repeatedly when trying to be friends or even a distant acquaintance with someone with BPO. And by banging your head on the wall, I mean your own. It was exhausting and very time consuming. Oy!

Reactions: 1
I agree. Great video! Thanks for sharing. It's obvious to me that AE is either untreated or undertreated for a serious mental health issue. My guess is Borderline Personality Disorder. I've said that here before (I think) and will repeat that I am not in the mental health field at all. No education in this are either. Just experienced being friends with someone diagnosed with BPO. Unfortunately, our friendship didn't last. What she did to her kids and her husband was horrible. It takes a special kind of person to not want to bang their head on the wall repeatedly when trying to be friends or even a distant acquaintance with someone with BPO. And by banging your head on the wall, I mean your own. It was exhausting and very time consuming. Oy!
I believe she has more than the BP disorder. Many times other mental health issues go along with it.
You can’t imagine how horrifying it actually is to grow up with one, especially as growing up doesn’t change anything. It only makes them more manipulative and aggressive. It is devastating for the entire family, especially if you don’t understand why. There’s a tremendous amount of shame involved. I can’t imagine how awful it was for IG and how he must worry constantly for his daughters.

I believe she has more than the BP disorder. Many times other mental health issues go along with it.
You can’t imagine how horrifying it actually is to grow up with one, especially as growing up doesn’t change anything. It only makes them more manipulative and aggressive. It is devastating for the entire family, especially if you don’t understand why. There’s a tremendous amount of shame involved. I can’t imagine how awful it was for IG and how he must worry constantly for his daughters.
I would like to make clear that I’m referring to growing up with a sibling who had it, and not a parent. That’s how I’m familiar with it.

You're right. Other mental health issues go along with it. I'm so sorry you had to go through that with your sibling. That must have been really challenging to say the least.

I agree that it must have been really awful on IG and unfortunately there will still be a bit of that stress that will be in his life even after the kids have grown. Like at life milestones, graduations, first job, weddings, grandkids, etc. I guess we all have to learn to deal with something but like you and him, it effects you for your entire life.

Both IG and AE (and the kids) have a long road ahead and I pray that they all are getting or will get therapy to learn how to cope. Preferably mandated by a court order.

• Heart
her new bio...lol

She apparently discovered the memories feature on her phone and posted last night a bunch of old pictures on IG, one of them is him hugging their youngest...least to be said about the comments under that one from her crazy followers.

Also one of her followers posted this a few days ago, they really believe this tit, arent they?
if someone wants to take you down, let them try. Because they will fail. #teamaliceevans

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she say they were married 20 years? Google says they married in 2007… which is 13, 14 years to be generous. I guess 20 sounds better.

• Haha
her new bio...lol

She apparently discovered the memories feature on her phone and posted last night a bunch of old pictures on IG, one of them is him hugging their youngest...least to be said about the comments under that one from her crazy followers.

Also one of her followers posted this a few days ago, they really believe this tit, arent they?
Those minions, goons, flying monkeys are absolutely delusional and the whole cult is absolutely crazy. One of the group admins has tweeted a few times asking if Harrow is going to be renewed. She has also retweeted a few others excited to see Harrow be renewed and I think one or two retweets of people excited that S3 of Harrow is now in France. Showed last night (9-11). Didn't do too shabby in the ratings either. Point is, I don't get her. Trashes him on twitter then tweets as if she supports him. I think it's because they are "recruiting" followers so hey can trash him more and get fans for AE.

Why does she say they were married 20 years? Google says they married in 2007… which is 13, 14 years to be generous. I guess 20 sounds better.
:) They were together for 20 years. Or almost 20 years.

• Angry
God help his next partner and what the hell is going to happen if he has a baby with someone else

Reactions: 8
Those minions, goons, flying monkeys are absolutely delusional and the whole cult is absolutely crazy. One of the group admins has tweeted a few times asking if Harrow is going to be renewed. She has also retweeted a few others excited to see Harrow be renewed and I think one or two retweets of people excited that S3 of Harrow is now in France. Showed last night (9-11). Didn't do too shabby in the ratings either. Point is, I don't get her. Trashes him on twitter then tweets as if she supports him. I think it's because they are "recruiting" followers so hey can trash him more and get fans for AE.
it gets even more absurd if you consider that Alice has been complaining about him being constantly away, and that admin also supporting her complains that the locations he was filming at were too far away - and then you hope that he spends another 5 months in Oz? lol

But it fits to the inconsistency of this whole story: They want him to fail, but they also want him to succeed so that Alice gets money. They want him to get many jobs away so that Alice gets a better custody arrangement (despite claiming that he abandoned them), but they also dont because Alice apparently can't handle being a single mom despite not working & having a nanny and they still think that she has a genuine career in her.

I think your theory makes the most sense: they simply try to control his fandom, and turn them into supporters of his wife where possible. Possibly they also dont want to let go of the attention they get, that's their jam after all.

These people are INSANE

Reactions: 5

:) They were together for 20 years. Or almost 20 years.
They, like AE want to have their cake and eat it too. And I’m so sick of them banging on about that damned Christmas Card movie 😏

This is as low as you can possibly go. I’m disgusted. There are a couple of nasty comments on the Instagram page and a couple of comments sticking up for IG. And AE has changed her bio again back to what it was previously.

Attachments

Last edited:
They, like AE want to have their cake and eat it too. And I’m so sick of them banging on about that damned Christmas Card movie 😏

This is as low as you can possibly go. I’m disgusted. There are a couple of nasty comments on the Instagram page and a couple of comments sticking up for IG. And AE has changed her bio again back to what it was previously.
I take the previous statement back. That is the profile on her Instagram account. I thought you mean Twitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.