Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so peak Alice lol

Also interesting to discover that it took her brother to fall into coma for her to have a relationship with him again.

Reactions: 3

Also interesting to discover that it took her brother to fall into coma for her to have a relationship with him again.
What happened to her brother? Also notice how she has to hint about her ex. Which I’m sure she’s referring to when he told her he no longer loved her coinciding with when her mother died. I doubt he was even aware he did that.

What happened to her brother? Also notice how she has to hint about her ex. Which I’m sure she’s referring to when he told her he no longer loved her coinciding with when her mother died. I doubt he was even aware he did that.
some health issue a few weeks ago, that's why she was asking for kidney donation back then.

The reference to Ioan (albeit it didnt came from her, but its logical that someone was going to bring it up because she has been selling the same narrative about Ioan abandoning his kids, just like her father) is just to make him look worse, and I wouldnt be surprised if telling her daddy issues story again is aimed at making people feel even more sorry for her again: "Look, I suffered so much in my life, and he knew, and yet he is just doing the same as my father did!"

So AE clearly has had mental health issues (her saying she would kill herself over the Hoarse whisperer feud is not normal). And maybe her dad is a bastard - who knows? But why did she fall out with the brother too?
She seems to be implying that because she has delicate mental health, IG wasn't allowed leave her? That's not the way it works.

Reactions: 5
maybe her dad is a bastard - who knows? But why did she fall out with the brother too?

(yes, this girl has basically told her whole life story on twitter over the years. I'm almost embarassed to know this much about her life just by following her on twitter ffs)

She seems to be implying that because she has delicate mental health, IG wasn't allowed leave her? That's not the way it works.
Either that (which btw, is a highly abusive take) or leaving her "nicer" (well. I still dont get what he did wrong). remember one of her posts after he broke up with her (but before he filed for divorce): "I don’t have a mum, or a dad. I don’t have any close friends in LA. I’ve looked after my kids for half their lives alone. My husband knows that. We are indeed discussing legal separation, but we are still friends." (aged like milk) - she clearly expected him to be very generous during their seperation because he knows that she had a difficult past and no one else to care for her.

Reactions: 4
So AE clearly has had mental health issues (her saying she would kill herself over the Hoarse whisperer feud is not normal). And maybe her dad is a bastard - who knows? But why did she fall out with the brother too?
You know what? Most of us have had pain and struggles in life. For all we know Ioan may have been through hell”particularly when things got bad with her” but we won’t know because he won’t be going on about it! Plus, I guarantee that this is in no way a picnic for him. I’m sure he hates leaving his girls and hates dealing with AE being the coparent. Plus I just bet she’s at least alienating the older daughter against him, which is brutal. Besides, it’s time she let her past go and moved on.”I’m not referring to the split as she has not had time enough for that, although she should keep quiet.” I lost a parent at 14 and I’m not still going on about it! She kind of reminds me of another whingey minor celebrity!

Are they aware of this thread? Alice and the Karen’s i mean? Without wanting to tempt fate I’m quite surprised we’ve not had any new members determined to educate us on how wrong we are in our assessment of the facts as provided publicly is all. I’m not trying to jinx us I promise!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what? Most of us have had pain and struggles in life. For all we know Ioan may have been through hell”particularly when things got bad with her” but we won’t know because he won’t be going on about it! Plus, I guarantee that this is in no way a picnic for him. I’m sure he hates leaving his girls and hates dealing with AE being the coparent. Plus I just bet she’s at least alienating the older daughter against him, which is brutal. Besides, it’s time she let her past go and moved on.”I’m not referring to the split as she has not had time enough for that, although she should keep quiet.” I lost a parent at 14 and I’m not still going on about it! She kind of reminds me of another whingey minor celebrity!
I’d like to add that the threatening suicide is also a highly abusive take no doubt to punish and/or get a rise out of IG.

No matter what Ioan's part in it is, there's no doubt he's truly relieved he's gone sometimes. He's gotta be. I mean I know he still has the aftermath to deal with and probably sees the tit she's doing and has to have a bit of self pep talk to carry on dealing with the insanity.

But after not feeling able to leave with someone really mental and throwing out self harm comments when you speak up about your unhappiness, it's gotta feel like you're out of a prison of sorts.

When I divorced, I thought I wouldn't be okay and to my shock, less than 3 days later after moving out I already felt like a new person with a new beginning. It's amazing how much you feel like you're going down with a ship sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s not a fan group for IG! It’s a take sides hate group and a trash two precious little girls’ father group! In my opinion by proxy parental alienation, slander, and attempt to ruin his life even further. All for daring to try and be happy and to live in peace. Once again Alice’s need to get even eclipses everything else.
I agree. It proves that the goons want control. Some kind of weird control issue they have. They have really strict rules about posting in the group. Most of the posts are all by goon 1 and goon 2. There aren't very many posts at all that are original posts by the general members of the group. They are keeping the group open to trash Ioan and praise Alice, like you said. I reported the group. It's friggin ridiculous. Nothing may come of it but I did it anyway.

Reactions: 2
Are they aware of this thread? Alice and the Karen’s i mean? Without wanting to tempt fate I’m quite surprised we’ve not had any new members determined to educate us on how wrong we are in our assessment of the facts as provided publicly is all. I’m not trying to jinx us I promise!
It's possible they lurk but they can't control this site which is why there is no point in trying! :p

I’d like to add that the threatening suicide is also a highly abusive take no doubt to punish and/or get a rise out of IG.
Yes, it can be another form of manipulation. They ones likely to commit suicide don't talk about it on twitter, they just do it. I believe people were contacting him when he was in Oz and they were worried for Alice. I think it was her "cry for help" and she was not really suicidal. I would say he did try to help her but in the end he couldn't do it anymore.

Of the two of them he is the most stable. That said, (I can't find it now) but in Woman's Weekly I read that he would cry after doing a take if it went well. I think his confidence was badly affected by being the breadwinner but unemployed for 2 years. So he has his issues too and I think AE was just dragging him down, feeling resentful that he was away working so much. I don't think she appreciated what she had and now that she has lost it, she's raging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This thread was mentioned on various Daily Mail comment sections, which we know Alice reads. I recall her turning up into the comment section of a very random tumblr piece years ago that was criticising her dressing style (only found this recently when I was researching stuff), though I must say she was friendly on that one. she googles herself pretty intensively (or at least did in the past), this thread certainly will have come up, so I'm surprised indeed that there arent even some alt accounts that pretend to be unrelated to her and taking her side.

I've tried to argue once on IG with one of them: way nicer than I do here, mind: in response to a very insulting comment on Ioan I listed all inconsistencies of Alice's story without accusing her of anything, it's normal in a divorce. Their reaction? They blocked me and accused me of only having IG to harrass Alice (I dont) and that it would be disgusting to not be full of support for her on her IG. They arent really capable of holding balanced discussions. Not only on this matter.

He fired them by email. Not that that stops them using the word "official". It's the weirdest "fan page" in the world. Mostly hate now.
Maybe tattlers need to create a group, inform Ioan, ask for his blessing and then in the description say WE ARE AUTHORISED BY THE PERSON THIS GROUP IS FOR :ROFLMAO:
How toxic a situation to keep a group going for someone you hate and encourage everyone to hate.

Alice is probably too busy having meltdowns and deleting that-tweet-from-last-night on twitter to justify herself here, although perhaps she realises we all see through the woe-is-me? :unsure: Good chance their DMs are going nutso with messages about tattle though :cool: Any of the mob may feel free to join and state their case. Just be prepared to have a rigorous question time 😇

• Haha
It's possible they lurk but they can't control this site which is why there is no point in trying! :p

Yes, it can be another form of manipulation. They ones likely to commit suicide don't talk about it on twitter, they just do it. I believe people were contacting him when he was in Oz and they were worried for Alice. I think it was her "cry for help" and she was not really suicidal. I would say he did try to help her but in the end he couldn't do it anymore.

Of the two of them he is the most stable. That said, (I can't find it now) but in Woman's Weekly I read that he would cry after doing a take if it went well. I think his confidence was badly affected by being the breadwinner but unemployed for 2 years. So he has his issues too and I think AE was just dragging him down, feeling resentful that he was away working so much. I don't think she appreciated what she had and now that she has lost it, she's raging.
I honestly believe part of his panic attacks and low self esteem could have been due to AE.

I honestly believe part of his panic attacks and low self esteem could have been due to AE.
When it came out that he didn't like being seen without makeup, people found it funny and called him vain but I was thinking maybe it was a sign he was insecure/had low self-esteem.

Reactions: 1
When it came out that he didn't like being seen without makeup, people found it funny and called him vain but I was thinking maybe it was a sign he was insecure/had low self-esteem.
I couldn’t agree more. I feel really bad for him now. You never know what people are going through. Their lives may look perfect or you think wow they should never lack confidence but you just don’t know their history or what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 2
How long do divorces in California usually take? His lawyers must have shedloads of evidence of unreasonable behaviour, just from her tweets alone.

How long do divorces in California usually take? His lawyers must have shedloads of evidence of unreasonable behaviour, just from her tweets alone.
When the divorce is final will that give AE “permission” to run wild with nasty accusations and mud slinging?

There is a six month waiting period from the date the responend received the petition. He filed on march 1 and the papers are since march 8 available in the courthouse, so it's between those dates. so that waiting period is probably next week over. After this you can get divorced.

But that's if you agreed by then (though there are many divorces where people agree to formally get divorced before they have a settlement of custody or financial aspects). In California the actual average a divorce takes is between 15-18 months. In Hollywood many couples actually have already a agreement in place before they even file for divorce in order to avoid the press to find out too much and so it doesnt drag on too long in public. so they also get divorced directly when the waiting period is over. They didnt do this though.

When the divorce is final will that give AE “permission” to run wild with nasty accusations and mud slinging?
given that custody can even change post-divorce settlement I wouldnt do it in her place, but maybe she thinks that

There is a six month waiting period from the date the responend received the petition. He filed on march 1 and the papers are since march 8 available in the courthouse, so it's between those dates. so that waiting period is probably next week over. After this you can get divorced.

But that's if you agreed by then (though there are many divorces where people agree to formally get divorced before they have a settlement of custody or financial aspects). In California the actual average a divorce takes is between 15-18 months. In Hollywood many couples actually have already a agreement in place before they even file for divorce in order to avoid the press to find out too much and so it doesnt drag on too long in public. so they also get divorced directly when the waiting period is over. They didnt do this though.

given that custody can even change post-divorce settlement I wouldnt do it in her place, but maybe she thinks that
AE will probably never agree to anything knowing her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.