Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, these two (Deb & Lin) are only around since a bit before Forever started. If they would've been around back then NO WAY they would act like this. I believe there were only about 3 people at the time that were somewhat supporting Alice (not this crazy, but with a bit diplomacy), Alice even named them in that IG post where she was ranting about Ioan fans a few months back, think one of them is still around but havent seen them commenting I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nah, these two (Deb & Lin) are only around since a bit before Forever started. If they would've been around back then NO WAY they would act like this. I believe there were only about 3 people at the time that were somewhat supporting Alice (not this crazy, but with a bit diplomacy), Alice even named them in that IG post where she was ranting about Ioan fans a few months back, think one of them is still around but havent seen them commenting I think.
I can’t believe someone else is far crazier than my own family at their very craziest. And that is saying something. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only vaguely remember stuff from that time at this point, so I might indeed think of the wrong forum, but I definitely recall Ioan having very obsessive fans (a minority, mind you) at the time, who then all disappeared.
I don't really know what "obsessive" means in this context. All fans are a bit obsessive, that's the nature of being a fan. What crazy sh*t did they pull? I don't consider taking the p*ss out of AE "crazy sh*t." If someone seems to be up themselves and in the public eye, that's what you can expect.

What I consider obsessive is the behaviour of the two Karens. I think you can support a friend without getting involved in smear campaigns against her ex.

Reactions: 4
Oh not that level of crazy obviously, but I seem to remember more - what I would call nowadays normal - twitter stan-like behaviour mixed with some weird real life fanfiction stuff: I believe he had LOTF girls turning up his doorstep, people making suggestions who of them should attend his wedding (lol), constant wiki vandalism on Alice's wiki and similar. It was for those times a bit more unusual.

Not my point though, just that I remember that he lost many fans after that time, especially from that sector.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't really know what "obsessive" means in this context. All fans are a bit obsessive, that's the nature of being a fan. What crazy sh*t did they pull? I don't consider taking the p*ss out of AE "crazy sh*t." If someone seems to be up themselves and in the public eye, that's what you can expect.

What I consider obsessive is the behaviour of the two Karens. I think you can support a friend without getting involved in smear campaigns against her ex.
Your last sentence. 👏🏽👏🏽👌🏼🙌🏽

Reactions: 5
After the long post in the fb group yesterday and the he's terrible, how could he do this to his wife and kids rants. Plus talk of having to think about what to do with the group, i.e. shut it down or not. This is what's happened:
New cover, still saying "official", and saying that Alice wanted them to keep the group running. Assumably so people could continue to bash him. 😠

• Angry
New cover, still saying "official", and saying that Alice wanted them to keep the group running. Assumably so people could continue to bash him. 😠
I dont know if I should feel disgusted that she wants them to run a bash group against the father of her kids under the disguise of a (official) fansite or sad for her for being probably so desperate to cling on anything related to him she can.

Also among other things these people really should change the (public!) description of that group, a tad outdated

• Sick
  • Sad
Can’t Ioan do anything about this? I find this untenable. 😡

I dont know if I should feel disgusted that she wants them to run a bash group against the father of her kids under the disguise of a (official) fansite or sad for her for being probably so desperate to cling on anything related to him she can.

Also among other things these people really should change the (public!) description of that group, a tad outdated

It’s probably a bit of both. Or a lot of both.

They're not even her friends though are they? They don't know her in real life at all!
Yes they said they are. I think AE is lonely and it seems she confides in them but they live thousands of miles away.

Also AE's new twitter bio "Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none. (That is, unless somebody really fucks you over in which retaliate fiercely in whichever way takes your fancy :))"

:unsure:

Oh not that level of crazy obviously, but I seem to remember more - what I would call nowadays normal - twitter stan-like behaviour mixed with some weird real life fanfiction stuff: I believe he had LOTF girls turning up his doorstep, people making suggestions who of them should attend his wedding (lol), constant wiki vandalism on Alice's wiki and similar. It was for those times a bit more unusual. Not my point though, just that I remember that he lost many fans after that time, especially from that sector.
I think the 2 middle aged "girls" on the doorstep where in a Hornblower fan group not LOFT. The wiki vandalism was a brief thing. AE was quick to revert changes. Never heard of people making suggestions on wedding invitations - wft? They ended up disinviting people anyway. (Classy!)

You are right though - IG did lose a lot of fans over AE's tantrum over nothing which cost us and him the website. People lost respect for him. And now it's happening again although it's not his fault this time. The FB admin is complaining that he refused to engage in "tweet events" that they wanted him to do. So what? He doesn't like SM.

Last edited:
Yes they said they are. I think AE is lonely and it seems she confides in them but they live thousands of miles away.

Also AE's new twitter bio "Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none. (That is, unless somebody really fucks you over in which retaliate fiercely in whichever way takes your fancy :))"

Heh, she added the parantheses recently. Reminds me of how she changed her IG bio after he filed for divorce from "be kind, be kind, just imagine if you would walk a thousands miles in their shoes" (basically that's the first thing she changed it to after he left in january) to "be kind, be kind, unless somebody f* you over, then all bets are off."

You are right though - IG did lose a lot of fans over AE's tantrum over nothing which cost us and him the website. People lost respect for him. And now it's happening again although it's not his fault this time. The FB admin is complaining that he refused to engage in "tweet events" that they wanted him to do. So what? He doesn't like SM.
For context: those tweet events are usually fans writing messages (sometimes for birthday or their anniversary, very often just like this when somebody was "mean" to Alice on twitter lol) under a hashtag. They are for example going to do one for Alice next week under the hashtag #TeamAlice. Ioan was always told by them under which hashtag he has to check to find these messages, but he never "liked" any of them, because he generally doesnt interact in any way on twitter. After the break up they complained about exactly this. That's all. That's what they are mad about.

Last edited:

I think the 2 middle aged "girls" on the doorstep where in a Hornblower fan group not LOFT. The wiki vandalism was a brief thing. AE was quick to revert changes. Never heard of people making suggestions on wedding invitations - wft? They ended up disinviting people anyway. (Classy!)

I can see why he lost fans and respect. I would have been done with him forever. Pardon the pun.
But since I only became a fan in the past year and a half I only feel sympathy for him.

lol she is on twitter telling the story about her dad again, saying that the fact that her stepmoms daughter committed suicide proves that they are horrible people and she not the only one badly treated/possibly abused by them. Yeah, I'm sure other parents who lost their child by suicide will agree with this take!

She also admitted that the stuff she says about her divorce gets taken down and used as evidence against her. Well, no tit?!

Also based on their twitter it looks like the admins want to convert as many Ioan fans as possible into Alice fans and move them into Alice's facebook group. They apparently gained her over 40 yesterday (think that group had only like 300 before). Somebody called it hijacking here the other day, very apt description!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I take it they don't understand the concept that an official fan group for someone is run for that someone, not a spouse (or in this case, soon-to-be ex). And the description of the group?! Ioan's name should be first, not Alice, regardless of how friendly the admins and Alice are. This is Ioan's career, not Alice's.
At some point. Ioan needs to do appropriate measures to make the club unofficial and then either doesn't have an online presence, or finds people willing to run something that is actually supportive of his work.

Alice is admitting her divorce comments are being noticed? Blow me down with a feather, I am so surprised. Not. She really isn't doing herself any favours.

• Haha

That has got to change. They're turning everyone against him anyway. Or trying at least. Why would they keep the group. This is just totally messed up! 😡

• Angry
That has got to change. They're turning everyone against him anyway. Or trying at least. Why would they keep the group. This is just totally messed up! 😡
That’s not a fan group for IG! It’s a take sides hate group and a trash two precious little girls’ father group! In my opinion by proxy parental alienation, slander, and attempt to ruin his life even further. All for daring to try and be happy and to live in peace. Once again Alice’s need to get even eclipses everything else.

lol she is on twitter telling the story about her dad again, saying that the fact that her stepmoms daughter committed suicide proves that they are horrible people and she not the only one badly treated/possibly abused by them. Yeah, I'm sure other parents who lost their child by suicide will agree with this take!

She also admitted that the stuff she says about her divorce gets taken down and used as evidence against her. Well, no tit?!

Also based on their twitter it looks like the admins want to convert as many Ioan fans as possible into Alice fans and move them into Alice's facebook group. They apparently gained her over 40 yesterday (think that group had only like 300 before). Somebody called it hijacking here the other day, very apt description!
There could be other reasons for the suicide. It's comments like that that will ensure the dad and step mum keep well away from Alice. She really likes painting herself as a victim. We will never know the other side of the story though. I don't think the dad cut off contact with the brothers, did he?
"Not gonna lie. It's rough. I can't say too much, because, as they say on tv, it gets taken down and used as evidence against me."
LOL
I think she thought the tweet and deletes would protect her! His lawyers probably have alerts on their phone for whenever she tweets.
Also the "Official" IG FB page has been unofficial ever since IG wrote the email "firing" the two Karens. They need to take that word off, but then they might be confused with another IG FB page. :rolleyes:

Ioan needs to do appropriate measures to make the club unofficial and then either doesn't have an online presence, or finds people willing to run something that is actually supportive of his work.
He fired them by email. Not that that stops them using the word "official". It's the weirdest "fan page" in the world. Mostly hate now.

He fired them by email. Not that that stops them using the word "official". It's the weirdest "fan page" in the world. Mostly hate now.
Why don’t they just call it the AE hates her ex IG official fan page. Where scorned women come to drag someone else’s ex through the mud because they don’t have one! 🤣

Look at this.
A8066B28-A686-4B38-BF2C-A55ED36CB201.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.