Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, there are many endless divorces in hollywood with very happy lawyers who end up with enough money to buy a holiday house :D

Though, usually those celebrities are rich rich and can afford it, they arent, so sooner or later one will have to back down if either of them and their kids want to survive.

Meanwhile Alice's people seem to make references to Ioan again

Abusers will often harass you behind the scenes until you finally snap at them publicly— which makes them look like the victim.
That’s a good point. There’s also the issue of how clever an abuser can be in concealing their true nature and fooling others around them.

Reactions: 3
Well, there are many endless divorces in hollywood with very happy lawyers who end up with enough money to buy a holiday house :D

Though, usually those celebrities are rich rich and can afford it, they arent, so sooner or later one will have to back down if either of them and their kids want to survive.

It sounds to me like some of the goonies or AE do lurk here. As I’ve said before AE DMs the goonies and they reply with snarky comments about IG so she doesn’t have to say anything. They’re saying it for her which I suppose she thinks gets her off the hook. Or she is very cryptic in her statements.

Reactions: 1
that is defined as gaslighting, so I guess she (also) means him here

I doubt that she means him on the following one, but I would consider giving her book a look if there are interesting stories about other people in there. 😜

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Again, if that’s him she’s referring to, which you know it is, why not call the police or visit them at another time when IG was away? And again, she’s not a good mother if that was the case. Also she sure wanted him back and moans a lot about him being gone for such an awful sounding husband. You’d think she would have been saying goodbye and good riddance, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. 🙄

Reactions: 4
that is defined as gaslighting, so I guess she (also) means him here

I doubt that she means him on the following one, but I would consider giving her book a look if there are interesting stories about other people in there. 😜
I get it now. The goonies are flying monkeys. It makes complete sense to me now. Some of you may want to check this out because it fits this entire fiasco to a t.

Reactions: 4
When it came out that he didn't like being seen without makeup, people found it funny and called him vain but I was thinking maybe it was a sign he was insecure/had low self-esteem.
IMO he doesn't have low self esteem like we normies do. What I believe, I admit with no proof, is that he is not arrogant like a lot of actors, which may translate to low self esteem for an actor. I read somewhere he said that he cried after some takes when filming Liar, because of the nature of the character. The eensy-weensee, teeny-tiny bit of stage acting I did always effected me after the performance. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. I think the more human you are, the harder time you have compartmentalizing. The general public may not understand why a male actor would wear makeup but dang, even in the general population, aren't we past that? I guess I'm used to being around people with stage and tv makeup on that doesn't necessarily come off for dinner.

Ioan said in one interview that sometimes he puts a little makeup on because Alice is always around recording and taking photos. I don't blame him. LOL

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree AE is ticking the boxes for narcissism. The flying monkeys = Goons who run the fb hate page. She is directing a smear campaign against IG just like she did to torpedo his website. He has had to go No Contact despite wanting an amicable divorce initially.

And she is doing DARVO which stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim into an "abuser".

We see you AE 😗🤭

I think they are 13 year old school girls. smh

Yes I agree AE is ticking the boxes for narcissism. The flying monkeys = Goons who run the fb hate page. She is directing a smear campaign against IG just like she did to torpedo his website. He has had to go No Contact despite wanting an amicable divorce initially.

And she is doing DARVO which stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim into an "abuser".

We see you AE 😗🤭
Yep. DARVO. Classic narcissist.

Another episode of "Alice contradicts her own timeline and doesnt know what child abandonment means"

though in fairness to her the person she was responding to seemed like a pretty nasty troll

btw, she responded to a lot of crap of them (you can check it out still), but not to them comparing her to Amber Heard...

Edited to add

he never spoke to the tabloids, only his parents did but they said nothing negative. "Fake info"? she literally posted about it lmao.

Last edited:
Another episode of "Alice contradicts her own timeline and doesnt know what child abandonment means"

though in fairness to her the person she was responding to seemed like a pretty nasty troll

btw, she responded to a lot of crap of them (you can check it out still), but not to them comparing her to Amber Heard...

Edited to add

he never spoke to the tabloids, only his parents did but they said nothing negative. "Fake info"? she literally posted about it lmao.
This is why she should have kept quiet about her private life. I can’t imagine those girls are happy about everything she posts either. The abandonment crap she keeps throwing out there is grossly unfair, and if he left without so much as a toothbrush there must have been a reason. That person is cruel but so is she. Not that I agree with harassment of anyone.

Last edited:

Man, it's only 10 AM yet

So what is she telling us here? He is actually not seeing them? Doesnt fit to her moaning about him wanting to spend more time with them. This take many have that you are only a family if you stay married together and divorcing is a crime is pretty much the unhealhiest thing you can teach your kids...

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
lol, she really doesnt remember what she posts, right? (also yep, people who criticise her totally do so because they were jealous of her, of course!)

She deleted the following tweet within a minute of posting. It's rather curious where she draws the line

lol, she really doesnt remember what she posts, right? (also yep, people who criticise her totally do so because they were jealous of her, of course!)

She deleted the following tweet within a minute of posting. It's rather curious where she draws the line
Wow, I would think she should worry more about the tweet saying he abandoned his children.

Reactions: 1
Ugh the "smelly cat ladies" as the goons were called on twitter are right up AE's arse.

And AE is still bitter about his fans on the old website lol. Good catch @welp! And no, apart from the webmistress he didn't know us, noone thought that. His agent was right about the site as it was good for his image, not that AE cared, because it wasn't about her and SHE was the jealous one.

So she is still calling IG crazy for "walking out on his family". Even though the "trolls" told her that it wasn't his kids, it was just her. 🤥😆

• Haha
Isn't her eldest still 11...?
You can block people on Twitter, why didn't she just do that instead of carrying on as she did?
Has she considered the children enjoy seeing themselves on her social media because of nice comments about them that are posted? And that they might think if mummy posts about x y and z that she's currently crying about then mummy's support team will help her to smile again?
This is so unhealthy 🙈

Isn't her eldest still 11...?
You can block people on Twitter, why didn't she just do that instead of carrying on as she did?
Has she considered the children enjoy seeing themselves on her social media because of nice comments about them that are posted? And that they might think if mummy posts about x y and z that she's currently crying about then mummy's support team will help her to smile again?
This is so unhealthy 🙈
She’s still 11. She’s 12 when it’s more convenient for AE.

Reading all these screenshots, I see the waving flags that she's probably a narcissist, sure. But as the saying goes "damaged people damage people"; I feel like somebody was originally like that before she was ( I'm thinking another female in her life). From my experiences with narcissism, it's always been with women, and to my knowledge, you either realize it, hate it and fight becoming that or you sometimes are around them so long you start taking on those characteristics.

I think IG probably had/ has his fair share of issues too or else they wouldn't have attracted each other, because it's just one of those universal laws that you attract a lot of how you're acting at the time. Either someone with the same insecurities OR someone who notices yours and preys on them, which is really a horrible shame. No doubt he wasn't nearly as blasé about it, but I would definitely have wanted to be a fly on those walls.

by my experience many men love them hot and crazy until the person inevitably becomes mostly crazy and you discover that the modest but sweet variant out there would be nicer for you...

I definitely agree though that he must have some issues too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.