Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, yet they are the ones who are actually spreading libel here with this comment. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Reactions: 2
Here is some of it:

"I will always take Alice’s and her children’s sides against Ioan. He has done and said the nastiest things, things that if told they would shock his fans. Those are our secrets though and someday the abuse will come out and the people who cite ‘libel’ and ‘slander’ will get a big dose of STFU.

and

"Alice has told us that this group and our names have actually been brought up a few times by lawyers on both sides, because of the work we’ve done in promoting Ioan."

WTF?? Their promotion of Forever didn't work and what does this have to do with the divorce? Also they forget it's only one side of the story they have and that's all they will ever have.
Once again I’m left wondering why AE wanted IG back so desperately if he’s done and said such shocking and nasty things?

Reactions: 9
Exactly @IHateHadargoyle

She's desperate to tarnish him through whatever device she has so that he can't go on living a happy life without her! This is narcissist 101.

Reactions: 5
Here is some of it:

"I will always take Alice’s and her children’s sides against Ioan. He has done and said the nastiest things, things that if told they would shock his fans.
I like how they act like Alice is not saying anything nasty at all!

Most of the "complains" about libel are the claims that he abandoned his kids, but Alice has proven over and over again with her complaining about him getting to spend too much time with the kids that this is a flat out lie, and indeed a libel. Nothing he said or done (which in certain scenarios I wouldnt blame him for if it's a reaction to her behavior) will change this. Perhaps they live still in the 50s and think that opting for a divorce is a crime, but they sure as hell wouldnt think this if roles were reversed.

Also this grouping together of the kids...disgusting, although as said before it wouldnt surprise me if Alice poisoned their brains enough by now.

Those are our secrets though and someday the abuse will come out and the people who cite ‘libel’ and ‘slander’ will get a big dose of STFU.

and

"Alice has told us that this group and our names have actually been brought up a few times by lawyers on both sides, because of the work we’ve done in promoting Ioan."
I like how they are almost bragging about being involved in a family drama. And those people keep preaching kindness on twitter. Humans are terrible.

The lawyers must piss themselve.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah! It is so weird to me how they are so obsessed with being publicly involved with this. It embarrassing to watch. They have never met Alice so how do they truly know her and take her words as truth. To me this is their vendetta as much as it is Alice's. They both refuse to let Ioan go.

Yeah, Alice used to have that as her slogan, too! "Be Kind". Unless you upset her in any way then it's over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah! It is so weird to me how they are so obsessed with being publicly involved with this. It embarrassing to watch. They have never met Alice so how do they truly know her and take her words as truth. To me this is their vendetta as much as it is Alice's. They both refuse to let Ioan go.

Yeah, Alice used to have that as her slogan, too! "Be Kind". Unless you upset her in any way then it's over.
Agreed! They somehow think Ioan was theirs and lived vicariously through AE. That’s what they’re so upset about and also why they’re obsessed with the former admin. She’s not in the doghouse with IG like they are.
I do wonder why AE isn’t super pissed at the Karens for dissing her? Unless they told her the former admin lied.

Reactions: 4
Agreed! They somehow think Ioan was theirs and lived vicariously through AE. That’s what they’re so upset about and also why they’re obsessed with the former admin. She’s not in the doghouse with IG like they are.
I do wonder why AE isn’t super pissed at the Karens for dissing her? Unless they told her the former admin lied.
"In the email, Zhora not only informed Alice she has never been a fan of hers (despite 6 years of telling us otherwise), she also cited out of context messages between Zhora and me to show Alice I was a horrible person."

Seems like Zhora outed them but as AE needs the Karens, it doesn't seem to matter. Also, I am not sure why Z has to be a fan of AE? The FB group was supposed to be about IG not AE. It's the same old story. AE hijacks his fansites.

Reactions: 5
Just spent ages reading the comments on the FB group. Some of them are just beyond belief. One woman says

“What kind of a MAN can tell their wife they don't love them anymore and walk away from her and their children?”

Is she serious? How on earth can you criticise someone for walking away from an unhappy marriage be it for whatever reason. So he should have stayed because he’s a man? I don’t understand the mentality of these people. He’s being absolutely destroyed on that group. They either haven’t researched everything Alice has said and done or they are just deluded.

Reactions: 7
I reckon part of it is because it feels so unusual for a man to do all this. Usually it's the woman that ends a marriage and files for divorce. Men usually - even if they have a side piece - try everything to prevent this. Many people nowadays seem to think that the duty of men is to keep their wife happy under all costs, while the wife should stand up and do anything that makes her happy. I'm an advocate for women rights, but as often in the pursuit to achieve this people go too far.

Funny enough even the role of the abuser/narcissist is flipped here: It's usually the abused that cuts off contact, files for divorce and stays silent, and the abuser that reacts angry to all of this. Obviously Alice and her people claim that she is simply a role model that unlike what is expected of an abused person stands up, but why did she want him back then if he was abusive and she stood up?!

Obviously there is every chance that Ioan acted like a dick, who knows. Usually a marriage turns tit thanks to both parties. But given that all the terrible things she or her supporters claimed were either heavy contradictions or things that are standard in divorce (unlike the stunts she pulls) and that they are unwilling to share more they shouldnt be surprised if not everyone is going to settle for their narrative. Unfortunately there are still too many though.

Just spent ages reading the comments on the FB group. Some of them are just beyond belief. One woman says

“What kind of a MAN can tell their wife they don't love them anymore and walk away from her and their children?”
LOL people change and love dies. Also I read an old article and I think they were in trouble for years. IG had to spend long periods away for work and I think AE gave him tit about this. Well who is going to pay for the nice house and the Nanny then Alice? She can't have it both ways.

Also, if you disagree with the Karens they become rude. So noone disagrees!

Funny enough even the role of the abuser/narcissist is flipped here: It's usually the abused that cuts off contact, files for divorce and stays silent, and the abuser that reacts angry to all of this. Obviously Alice and her people claim that she is simply a role model that unlike what is expected of an abused person stands up, but why did she want him back then if he was abusive and she stood up?!
This is classic projection. AE is the narcissist and probably did verbal abuse too if the Skurttttt Sarah video is anything to go by. That's why HE went No Contact and had to leave in a hurry. She wanted him back because he is not an abuser obviously and she started with the nasty CP innuendo / abuse story when it was obvious he is done with her. Also she has to get info from Ella now if she wants to know what IG is doing. I don't think the divorce had to be this nasty, after all he wanted a collaborative one which AE called a "scam". She was determined to make him pay and now it backfired on her with his No Contact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah I forgot it could be about Johnny Depp, but may relate to IG too. Yes, IG is not going to tells fans anything personal.

In other news, the two Karens are now acknowledging the fact that they are haters so they might dissolve the "Official" FB page. It sounds like they don't know yet - maybe hand it over to someone else? They also said Zhora stirred sh*t by telling AE unflattering stuff that the Karens had said about her and that they were the ones to tell IG to dm Zhora. That said - he still did it and they can't take that away from him. The Karens have really inserted themselves in their lives, apparently they were named in the divorce proceedings. WHY?? I suppose as the divorce is anything but "collaborative" the lawyers are looking for anything they can use against the other person.
The last post in the Karens'/Goons' group is a doozy. If one can't provide proof, everything is poof. 😆 They used a scolding tone when asking someone to provide a source for the info provided in a post, saying, "we always say the source." They are spewing all of that personal information about the marriage as if it were fact. Who is their source? The scorned woman? How credible is she? Blows my mind!

Is she serious? How on earth can you criticise someone for walking away from an unhappy marriage be it for whatever reason. So he should have stayed because he’s a man? I don’t understand the mentality of these people. He’s being absolutely destroyed on that group. They either haven’t researched everything Alice has said and done or they are just deluded.
That commenter really made me literally LOL AND SMH! Oh my God, someone left their husband or wife! I've never heard of such a thing!

Granted, it's horrible when it happens to you and I have sympathy for her. But AE isn't the only one who this had happened to. Most of us have been there. Again, it's a shame that the marriage is over but the mess that AE is encouraging the goons to make is unforgivable IMO.

LOL people change and love dies. Also I read an old article and I think they were in trouble for years. IG had to spend long periods away for work and I think AE gave him tit about this. Well who is going to pay for the nice house and the Nanny then Alice? She can't have it both ways.

Also, if you disagree with the Karens they become rude. So noone disagrees!

This is classic projection. AE is the narcissist and probably did verbal abuse too if the Skurttttt Sarah video is anything to go by. That's why HE went No Contact and had to leave in a hurry. She wanted him back because he is not an abuser obviously and she started with the nasty CP innuendo / abuse story when it was obvious he is done with her. Also she has to get info from Ella now if she wants to know what IG is doing. I don't think the divorce had to be this nasty, after all he wanted a collaborative one which AE called a "scam". She was determined to make him pay and now it backfired on her with his No Contact.
I agree. Classic projection. She's the abuser. The advice given when leaving an abusive relationship is to sever ties wherever possible. A clean break is best. And while you've got the attorneys, might as well have them do all the communicating. It doesn't matter what type of abuse it is.

What happens to an abused person when they fall for, "I just want to talk. You owe that to me." They get sucked back in and the cycle continues.

Does anyone remember the horror story that was the Phil Hartman marriage? This is scary stuff. Especially given AE's delicate mental condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When she had that meltdown on valentines day 2019 when she threatened to kill herself over the hoarse whisperer thing she was also writing how terrible her situation is, for example because her husband is 10 months away to shot yet another TV show (all in capital letters), almost as if she was blaming him for her being a wreck. She also wrote after he filed in an old post how when he came back from Oz for the final time last August she felt like a wreck and hoped that his return will be the light at the end of the tunel. This marriage was 100 % in trouble for many years, she probably just never thought that he will leave her and that they will get through it.

In fairness he probably made her feel that way, this was on valentines day 2019 too (like a day before, cause timezones in Oz). And there were many more posts like these.

Granted, love can slowly die, and it can only take 1.5 years, nothing unusual about this.

Alice said on twitter many years ago (around 2014/15) that when they started dating Ioan insisted to end every phone call with an "I love you", so that they both know at all times where they stand and at the time she credited this for them surviving this long without any issues in hollywood. I do wonder if even him saying that he doesnt love her anymore didnt came as brutal or out of the blue as she claims, but whether the penny should have dropped earlier if he neglected his own system. Just a thought.

When she had that meltdown on valentines day 2019 when she threatened to kill herself over the hoarse whisperer thing she was also writing how terrible her situation is, for example because her husband is 10 months away to shot yet another TV show (all in capital letters), almost as if she was blaming him for her being a wreck. She also wrote after he filed in an old post how when he came back from Oz for the final time last August she felt like a wreck and hoped that his return will be the light at the end of the tunel. This marriage was 100 % in trouble for many years, she probably just never thought that he will leave her and that they will get through it.

In fairness he probably made her feel that way, this was on valentines day 2019 too (like a day before, cause timezones in Oz). And there were many more posts like these.
NyZW8w0.png

Granted, love can slowly die, and it can only take 1.5 years, nothing unusual about this.

Alice said on twitter many years ago (around 2014/15) that when they started dating Ioan insisted to end every phone call with an "I love you", so that they both know at all times where they stand and at the time she credited this for them surviving this long without any issues in hollywood. I do wonder if even him saying that he doesnt love her anymore didnt came as brutal or out of the blue as she claims, but whether the penny should have dropped earlier if he neglected his own system. Just a thought.
Is it possible he told AE this because he was afraid she might harm herself?

I’d like to add that after leaving Twitter because of the toxicity and because following the Harrow thread made me feel “weird”because of the people running it and because of AE I checked back in around August trying to find out when season 3 would premiere. AE had posted a photo of Ioan, a selfie of him lying down. I’m pretty sure this was him in Oz finishing Season 3. He looked absolutely dreadful! Very sad and depressed and not well at all. At the time I thought maybe he’s missing his family and is upset about COVID-19, etc, Now I imagine he realized what he’s going to have to do.

The last post in the Karens'/Goons' group is a doozy. If one can't provide proof, everything is poof. 😆 They used a scolding tone when asking someone to provide a source for the info provided in a post, saying, "we always say the source." They are spewing all of that personal information about the marriage as if it were fact. Who is their source? The scorned woman? How credible is she? Blows my mind!

That commenter really made me literally LOL AND SMH! Oh my God, someone left their husband or wife! I've never heard of such a thing!

Granted, it's horrible when it happens to you and I have sympathy for her. But AE isn't the only one who this had happened to. Most of us have been there. Again, it's a shame that the marriage is over but the mess that AE is encouraging the goons to make is unforgivable IMO.

I agree. Classic projection. She's the abuser. The advice given when leaving an abusive relationship is to sever ties wherever possible. A clean break is best. And while you've got the attorneys, might as well have them do all the communicating. It doesn't matter what type of abuse it is.

What happens to an abused person when they fall for, "I just want to talk. You owe that to me." They get sucked back in and the cycle continues.

Does anyone remember the horror story that was the Phil Hartman marriage? This is scary stuff. Especially given AE's delicate mental condition.
Yes, I do remember and that’s horrifying. AE is so vindictive that who knows what she might do when she goes off on one of her rants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now they posted a video of IG wishing the fans a happy New Year in Dec 2020. I thought it was a lovely gesture (we would have been over the Moon if he had done such a thing during the days of his website). Everyone liked it back then, he was so genuine etc - when it is reposted - they all say how fake he is! :LOL:🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Now they posted a video of IG wishing the fans a happy New Year in Dec 2020. I thought it was a lovely gesture (we would have been over the Moon if he had done such a thing during the days of his website). Everyone liked it back then, he was so genuine etc - when it is reposted - they all say how fake he is! :LOL:🤪
They are clearly nothing but AE’s butt kissers. 🙄 I can’t believe how immature these people are!

Reactions: 1
Just out of interest: how many (roughly) of those people in that facebook group believe them and take part in slating him? I know of some who are on twitter also, but generally curious how man "fans" (well, if you believe stuff this easily you probably werent one) this has costed him this time. Back in the ioanonline days it was massive from what I remember: part of his fans were infamous way beyond his website for being crazy and then they all just ceased to exist.

• Wow
Just out of interest: how many (roughly) of those people in that facebook group believe them and take part in slating him? I know of some who are on twitter also, but generally curious how man "fans" (well, if you believe stuff this easily you probably werent one) this has costed him this time. Back in the ioanonline days it was massive from what I remember: part of his fans were infamous way beyond his website for being crazy and then they all just ceased to exist.
I missed the "crazy" fans - on Ioanonline it was all very civilized, despite what AE says. I guess the crazy stuff was on the IMDB boards but I think a lot of that was due to AE goading fans and then doing the usual deletes to cover her crazy tracks. It's funny she didn't get involved in Ioanonline, though she was lurking. I think she knew the Mods wouldn't put up with bad behaviour online. I rarely looked at her twitter before the divorce drama as she was non-stop Trump Derangement Syndrome and it was a bore.

His main FB group has 2.4k members. The ones who don't slate him keep quiet.

I know IG showed a producer the petition from fans to save Forever but it didn't matter. I'm not saying it never does - wasn't Lucifer saved because of the fans? But it's a rare thing.

I don’t know as I don’t belong to any of these groups so I can’t say. I have only seen the nastiness from Twitter. And it’s on AE’s group and bad enough. Calling his behavior criminal? 🙄I’m sure it’s quite a few.

I missed the "crazy" fans - on Ioanonline it was all very civilized, despite what AE says. I guess the crazy stuff was on the IMDB boards but I think a lot of that was due to AE goading fans and then doing the usual deletes to cover her crazy tracks. It's funny she didn't get involved in Ioanonline, though she was lurking. I think she knew the Mods wouldn't put up with bad behaviour online. I rarely looked at her twitter before the divorce drama as she was non-stop Trump Derangement Syndrome and it was a bore.

His main FB group has 2.4k members. The ones who don't slate him keep quiet.

I know IG showed a producer the petition from fans to save Forever but it didn't matter. I'm not saying it never does - wasn't Lucifer saved because of the fans? But it's a rare thing.
I only vaguely remember stuff from that time at this point, so I might indeed think of the wrong forum, but I definitely recall Ioan having very obsessive fans (a minority, mind you) at the time, who then all disappeared.

Apparently that fan petition got Forever a DVD release. But Forever was really popular way beyond of Ioan's fans at the time (I think the petition had 120k signatures or something), if it had worked it would have been thanks to the show being popular among fans even if the TV ratings didnt fully matched it (like it was for Lucifer), not because of two girls being particulary loud.

I only vaguely remember stuff from that time at this point, so I might indeed think of the wrong forum, but I definitely recall Ioan having very obsessive fans (a minority, mind you) at the time, who then all disappeared.

Apparently that fan petition got Forever a DVD release. But Forever was really popular way beyond of Ioan's fans at the time (I think the petition had 120k signatures or something), if it had worked it would have been thanks to the show being popular among fans even if the TV ratings didnt fully matched it (like it was for Lucifer), not because of two girls being particulary loud.
I believe the ones who disappeared had a falling out with AE or Henryscarf or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.