Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ex Admin on twitter or IG? Who is she? I would like to follow her but her letter to AE is her own business. I can imagine what it says. The same as what we have said, think of the children etc...
username is ZazzG4 on twitter (same on IG I believe), or at least I'm very sure that they meant her

Reactions: 3
Thanks. I was already following her. I guess she had AE's email and couldn't resist.
I had actually been looking at her tweets but not following her. If you look at some of her retweets you’ll notice some interesting things. Retweets about libel and slander, and coercive control by partners, specifically men being controlled by women. I thought that rather telling yet subtle. But generally just nice decent stuff, so it may mean nothing at all. But I doubt it.

Thanks. I was already following her. I guess she had AE's email and couldn't resist.
I assume it was done very diplomatically. She may have just wanted to make a clean break from the goons and Alice. From her sm accts, she doesn't seem like the vindictive type.

I assume it was done very diplomatically. She may have just wanted to make a clean break from the goons and Alice. From her sm accts, she doesn't seem like the vindictive type.
I agree completely. I was just reading the retweets of hers as defense and support of IG. She’s very kind and fair. The retweet of men being victims of verbal abuse just reasonated with me in light of past events.

I've just had a nosey and Ioan's fans on twitter seem quite lovely. I saw this and thought I'd share here (especially in case Alice or any of her online pals lurk)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had actually been looking at her tweets but not following her. If you look at some of her retweets you’ll notice some interesting things. Retweets about libel and slander, and coercive control by partners, specifically men being controlled by women. I thought that rather telling yet subtle. But generally just nice decent stuff, so it may mean nothing at all. But I doubt it.
Yes I noticed. It might be an indirect way of telling us IG was a victim of coercive control or verbal abuse. I think he would never leave lightly given the two young children, so AE must have really f'd up. He dm's Zhora so she may have the inside scoop. I doubt IG would ever go public with this given how difficult it is for men to speak out plus he would not want to damage his ability to get acting roles playing the strong, heroic type.

Reactions: 7
Yes I noticed. It might be an indirect way of telling us IG was a victim of coercive control or verbal abuse. I think he would never leave lightly given the two young children, so AE must have really f'd up. He dm's Zhora so she may have the inside scoop. I doubt IG would ever go public with this given how difficult it is for men to speak out plus he would not want to damage his ability to get acting roles playing the strong, heroic type.
I don't think that's an issue but I would say it's best to stay quiet about these things until the divorce is done and his daughters are settled.

Reactions: 4
Not saying that this definitely didnt happen (it's what I find more likely too), but said user is a big Johnny Depp Fan too, not everything has to be about him.

I'm also not sure if Ioan really dms people. He dmed her once because a relative died. Have my doubts that he would tell anyone besides very close friends if something like this was the case. The way Alice's friends talk about this girl (without saying her name) doesnt sound like this is the clash of two different stories being told but her simply not fully believing Alice's story (like anyone with half a brain). If you read between the lines of some of Alice's posts (this is from april) she appears to have been asking people close to him in order to find out why he actually left her (or why he fell out of love) and that no one would know, might of course be that they simply just pretend to not know, but I strongly suspect that he keeps this stuff very private.

Well, we'll see. Given how Alice operates I'm fairly confident that she will bring up the CP stuff again at some point. She always comes out with stuff by first hinting to it, then being more direct and deleting it, and then eventually outright saying it (the whole way their break up was announced or how she thinks he is a narcissist or how his mom is to be blamed for everything followed the same system for example). If she does that on this specific topic then Ioan will have to come out with whatever he has to defend himself if he ever wants to work again. And then this will get very ugly, something he no doubt has been trying to prevent by staying silent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not saying that this definitely didnt happen (it's what I find more likely too), but said user is a big Johnny Depp Fan too, not everything has to be about him.

I'm also not sure if Ioan really dms people. He dmed her once because a relative died. Have my doubts that he would tell anyone besides very close friends if something like this was the case. The way Alice's friends talk about this girl (without saying her name) doesnt sound like this is the clash of two different stories being told but her simply not fully believing Alice's story (like anyone with half a brain). If you read between the lines of some of Alice's posts (this is from april) she appears to have been asking people close to him in order to find out why he actually left her (or why he fell out of love) and that no one would know, might of course be that they simply just pretend to not know, but I strongly suspect that he keeps this stuff very private.
yeah I forgot it could be about Johnny Depp, but may relate to IG too. Yes, IG is not going to tells fans anything personal.

In other news, the two Karens are now acknowledging the fact that they are haters so they might dissolve the "Official" FB page. It sounds like they don't know yet - maybe hand it over to someone else? They also said Zhora stirred sh*t by telling AE unflattering stuff that the Karens had said about her and that they were the ones to tell IG to dm Zhora. That said - he still did it and they can't take that away from him. The Karens have really inserted themselves in their lives, apparently they were named in the divorce proceedings. WHY?? I suppose as the divorce is anything but "collaborative" the lawyers are looking for anything they can use against the other person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah I forgot it could be about Johnny Depp, but may relate to IG too. Yes, IG is not going to tells fans anything personal.

In other news, the two Karens are now acknowledging the fact that they are haters so they might dissolve the "Official" FB page. It sounds like they don't know yet - maybe hand it over to someone else? They also said Zhora stirred sh*t by telling AE unflattering stuff that the Karens had said about her and that they were the ones to tell IG to dm Zhora. That said - he still did it and they can't take that away from him. The Karens have really inserted themselves in their lives, apparently they were named in the divorce proceedings. WHY?? I suppose as the divorce is anything but "collaborative" the lawyers are looking for anything they can use against the other person.
What a couple of losers these two are! The Karens, of course.😂

Reactions: 5
In other news, the two Karens are now acknowledging the fact that they are haters so they might dissolve the "Official" FB page. It sounds like they don't know yet - maybe hand it over to someone else?
Did they said this on that facebook group? I dont have facebook, so actually never joined there.

I remember that they mentioned on twitter about not knowing yet whether to continue a few weeks ago. For every normal person it would be a no brainer.

They also said Zhora stirred sh*t by telling AE unflattering stuff that the Karens had said about her
haha, so much for being friends

The Karens have really inserted themselves in their lives, apparently they were named in the divorce proceedings. WHY?? I suppose as the divorce is anything but "collaborative" the lawyers are looking for anything they can use against the other person.
It's already pretty uncomfortable to be named in divorce proceedings of a couple if you are a close irl friend or a 2nd degree relative, as internet strangers though....wow, this is so fucked up.

• Haha
Did they said this on that facebook group? I dont have facebook, so actually never joined there.

I remember that they mentioned on twitter about not knowing yet whether to continue a few weeks ago. For every normal person it would be a no brainer.

haha, so much for being friends

It's already pretty uncomfortable to be named in divorce proceedings of a couple if you are a close irl friend or a 2nd degree relative, as internet strangers though....wow, this is so fucked up.
yes it's on FB. Despite Zhora spilling the beans on the Karens' bitchiness, they are now closer than ever apparently with AE.

Also AE wanted them to keep doing the FB page. WHY?? Apparently, IG emailed the Karens and told them he was done with them. A lot of fans don't like that FB page due to the behaviour of the Karens either. It's just an embarrassment now.

Maybe, IG shouldn't have pulled the plug on his website all those years ago. Just a thought.

@Bridgeofsighs You got any Screencaps of what's been said.

Tbh, when I was in that group..Zhora was one of the good ones. I can see why she did what she did. I would probably do the same.

yes it's on FB. Despite Zhora spilling the beans on the Karens' bitchiness, they are now closer than ever apparently with AE.

Also AE wanted them to keep doing the FB page. WHY?? Apparently, IG emailed the Karens and told them he was done with them. A lot of fans don't like that FB page due to the behaviour of the Karens either. It's just an embarrassment now.

Maybe, IG shouldn't have pulled the plug on his website all those years ago. Just a thought.
I have to say I agree with you. Even better he should have told AE to chill out and be an adult about the website.

Reactions: 1
Also AE wanted them to keep doing the FB page. WHY??
My uneducated guess is either 1.) when she isnt in whatever state she is when she posts these puzzling night posts about how terrible he is she realizes that she needs him to make money to survive, and is deluded enough to think that these two are actually a help. Or 2.) more likely, she feels like she has control over him if a large part of his fandom is controlled by them.

In some ways I feel sad for her. Imagine your two closest friends atm in the toughest time of your life being some strangers from the internet who talked badly behind your back and openly suggest to allienate the father of your kids from them. But then again, she brough all this on herself in the first place.

Apparently, IG emailed the Karens and told them he was done with them. A lot of fans don't like that FB page due to the behaviour of the Karens either. It's just an embarrassment now.

Yeah they mentioned a while back that he "fired" them with a "lofty" email.

Whatever your stance on what he did to the website is, he sure as hell shouldnt have let him and his wife to get involved with fans ever again after that debacle. I hope he got this now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My uneducated guess is either 1.) when she isnt in whatever state she is when she posts these puzzling night posts about how terrible he is she realizes that she needs him to make money to survive, and is deluded enough to think that these two are actually a help. Or 2.) more likely, she feels like she has control over him if a large part of his fandom is controlled by them.

In some ways I feel sad for her. Imagine your two closest friends atm in the toughest time of your life being some strangers from the internet who talked badly behind your back and openly suggest to allienate the father of your kids from them. But then again, she brough all this on herself in the first place.

Yeah they mentioned a while back that he "fired" them with a "lofty" email.

Whatever your stance on what he did to the website is, he sure as hell shouldnt have let him and his wife to get involved with fans ever again after that debacle. I hope he got this now.
Somehow I think AE has been in control during their entire relationship. She probably went batshit crazier once he got tired of it and tried to regain some control. And I don’t know what she’s been telling her groupies about Ioan, but if I were his lawyers I’d have to shut the whole lot of them up. She can’t seem to keep quiet. First he’s a narcissist, then he’s got some sort of mental illness, then he’s a mommy’s boy, a cheater, and now he’s an addict? And does the woman not realize the more he pays the lawyers the less money he has. Apparently she just can’t accept that he either got fed up with her bullshit”most likely” or that he fell out of love with her.

Reactions: 2
I did some more sleuthing and honestly, these Karen's honestly don't seem to have lives. There is also some unhealthy obsession with this ex-admin as they have been tweeting constantly about her for weeks (@welp can confirm this) whereas said ex-admin doesn't seem to care based on her SM.

I do agree, it is sad that Alice only has these two Karen's to back her up. They aren't helping the situation. It will all come crashing down on them if they are not careful.

Here is some of it:

"I will always take Alice’s and her children’s sides against Ioan. He has done and said the nastiest things, things that if told they would shock his fans. Those are our secrets though and someday the abuse will come out and the people who cite ‘libel’ and ‘slander’ will get a big dose of STFU.

and

"Alice has told us that this group and our names have actually been brought up a few times by lawyers on both sides, because of the work we’ve done in promoting Ioan."

WTF?? Their promotion of Forever didn't work and what does this have to do with the divorce? Also they forget it's only one side of the story they have and that's all they will ever have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.