Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, is anything about Alice not odd?

She mentioned on various twitter posts before that she tells her kids about how she was bullied and how her father abandoned her (in adult age), so I find it likely.

Also whoever of you replied to her comment on that video, this is very cute ❤
Okay so this is why I don’t like talking about children.
Her writing is being (unnecessarily!) psychoanalysed, their parenting (which has produced two amazing kids) questioned and someone is actually contacting her! How do you know it was a good person who wrote that? The world is not a safe place.

I don’t like it. 😣😣😣 Over and out.

EDIT: just want to clarify that my rant is not directed at you @welp ♥

Reactions: 2
Okay so this is why I don’t like talking about children.
Her writing is being (unnecessarily!) psychoanalysed, their parenting (which has produced two amazing kids) questioned and someone is actually contacting her! How do you know it was a good person who wrote that? The world is not a safe place.

I don’t like it. 😣😣😣 Over and out.

EDIT: just want to clarify that my rant is not directed at you @welp ♥
I personally don’t understand why it’s bad to talk about them in the context of what’s going on. The whole point of threads like these is to be able to put our heads together and speculate what’s gone on. I understand some threads on here can get rather heated but for the most part, it’s people trying to understand others’ point of view.
I think for a girl of her age, it is really odd that she would put such details. Nevertheless, she really could have if Alice shares those kind of deep, and quite frankly traumatic and heavy baggage type things with her kids.

no doubt they’re good natured girls, and that’s what’s most important of course. But Lord they’re gonna need some major help to get around these obstacles that have come up. As an only child of parents that shouldn’t have had children, sometimes it’s even worse for the kids if they’re going to be brought up in turmoil and knowing too much of their parents wounds and traumas all the time to where they can never fully get out of a generational struggle.

She’s kind of put her kids front and center on socials, and we’re all trying to understand how they might be made to be a part of something that should be kept between just the two partners. So I don’t understand why we need to feel as if we should delete all posts that mention her kids at all? I type this as a sincere question and not anything other than.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally don’t understand why it’s bad to talk about them in the context of what’s going on. The whole point of threads like these is to be able to put our heads together and speculate what’s gone on. I understand some threads on here can get rather heated but for the most part, it’s people trying to understand others’ point of view.
I think for a girl of her age, it is really odd that she would put such details. Nevertheless, she really could have if Alice shares those kind of deep, and quite frankly traumatic and heavy baggage type things with her kids.

no doubt they’re good natured girls, and that’s what’s most important of course. But Lord they’re gonna need some major help to get around these obstacles that have come up. As an only child of parents that shouldn’t have had children, sometimes it’s even worse for the kids if they’re going to be brought up in turmoil and knowing too much of their parents wounds and traumas all the time to where they can never fully get out of a generational struggle.

She’s kind of put her kids front and center on socials, and we’re all trying to understand how they might be made to be a part of something that should be kept between just the two partners. So I don’t understand why we need to feel as if we should delete all posts that mention her kids at all? I type this as a sincere question and not anything other than.
That’s a fair question. I’m pretty tired, but I’ll try to explain.
I feel like not much good and possibly a great deal of harm can come from publicly speculating about a child, particularly a child’s mental health.

I also think it’s not a good idea to publicly show where a child can be contacted.

Yes, there’s probably already ways they can be reached but why pave more? I recently went to a conference to educate myself on children’s online safety and as a mum whose children are rapidly reaching an age where the internet will feature in their social and educational lives I was horrified by the statistics and stories of exploitation I heard. My thoughts are, I’d rather go over the top when it comes to a child’s safety than realise later than I accidentally left one vulnerable to bullying or abuse.

I won’t tell anyone else what to do but I wanted to express my thoughts about it, even if they are different from other people’s.

I’m sorry if I sounded abrupt, any strong feeling was not directed at you or any other person with good intentions. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a big problem with raising children to believe they arrived to ‘heal’ their parents. It makes me really angry actually.

I also don’t like the idea that every person you have a relationship with is your soulmate & you “complete” each other.
I feel like the best marriages I know are comprised of two people who share values, friendship and attraction but who bring their own identity to the table and compliment each other’s differences.
( Edit : Alice has made references to both on Instagram.)
I agree with both of these statements. It’s a pretty big ask for either a child or a spouse to heal your hurts and emotional baggage, particularly if you’re one big emotional wound! When they can’t or don’t meet those expectations it’s one big mass of chaos. Constantly trying and never succeeding. It’s never enough because they will always demand more. Finally exhausted, the other party will give up having nothing left to give.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the fan club of Ioan which was deleted by him defending AE has in essence essentially turned on him, by her? It’s pretty unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I understand. I guess we all just have to do what we feel is right. No hard feelings ♥
I’m not worried about E seeing this thread, I really don’t think she ever will.
I’m worried about her being judged unfairly.
Probably a large part is just my distaste for children not being given privacy in general.
I have not seen anything about the child being judged here for loving a parent. The criticism is regarding an adult parent letting her child defend her on the Internet. A child should not be allowed to argue with adults they don't know online. It's online child protection rule no 1 that children should not converse online with people they don't know ìn real life. It exposes them to potential harm, as you have said. The thread is a discussion of the parents and the potential impact of their behaviour on their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s a fair question. I’m pretty tired, but I’ll try to explain.
I feel like not much good and possibly a great deal of harm can come from publicly speculating about a child, particularly a child’s mental health.

I also think it’s not a good idea to publicly show where a child can be contacted.

Yes, there’s probably already ways they can be reached but why pave more? I recently went to a conference to educate myself on children’s online safety and as a mum whose children are rapidly reaching an age where the internet will feature in their social and educational lives I was horrified by the statistics and stories of exploitation I heard. My thoughts are, I’d rather go over the top when it comes to a child’s safety than realise later than I accidentally left one vulnerable to bullying or abuse.

I won’t tell anyone else what to do but I wanted to express my thoughts about it, even if they are different from other people’s.

I’m sorry if I sounded abrupt, any strong feeling was not directed at you or any other person with good intentions. ♥
I will 100,000% agree with you on the making sure their contact info or platforms are not out there.Not good at all, that.
Thanks for explaining your point of view! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks. I think I’ve always made it clear that I feel that Alice’s public abuse of Ioan is reprehensible & potentially damaging to not only him but his children.

My comment about her being judged unfairly was not really about anything already said, but a caution about where the conversation could go if we weren’t careful.

I don’t want to pick apart a child’s behaviour or open her up to criticism from others.
As someone who has spent a lot of time with children, I know they can sometimes express themselves clumsily & every child has expressed a wacky perspective on grown up issues due to their immature lens.

So her defence of her mum being a sign of long term parental emotional abuse seems like conjecture. Very likely she is a naturally protective little girl whose loyalty is more highly developed than her ability to understand a grown up conflict.

Like many of you have said, Ioan’s leaving will ultimately give all four of them a safe place to heal.

That’s another reason why it’s important for a person to be able to leave a marriage without the world calling him/her a monster.
Leaving may actually be the hardest & most unselfish thing the person has ever has to do.

Thank you for listening to my point of view.

Now it’s over and out 😂

I agree with both of these statements. It’s a pretty big ask for either a child or a spouse to heal your hurts and emotional baggage, particularly if you’re one big emotional wound! When they can’t or don’t meet those expectations it’s one big mass of chaos. Constantly trying and never succeeding. It’s never enough because they will always demand more. Finally exhausted, the other party will give up having nothing left to give.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the fan club of Ioan which was deleted by him defending AE has in essence essentially turned on him, by her? It’s pretty unbelievable.
What a curious story. They seem a sad and strange little crew.
Most public figures have their own platforms now (on Twitter/Instagram) and are able to represent themselves directly & selectively interact with the general public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Alice's goons keep getting more evil on twitter. I just don't understand. They could just hate Ioan and not trash him. I feel so sorry for the girls when they get older, they'll be able to pull all this stuff up and know that it's Alice that has caused all this hatred toward their father.

Right. He shut that fan club down! I love that he did that! He supported Alice in such a loving way. Ironic and sad. SMH

Thanks. I think I’ve always made it clear that I feel that Alice’s public abuse of Ioan is reprehensible & potentially damaging to not only him but his children.

My comment about her being judged unfairly was not really about anything already said, but a caution about where the conversation could go if we weren’t careful.

I don’t want to pick apart a child’s behaviour or open her up to criticism from others.
As someone who has spent a lot of time with children, I know they can sometimes express themselves clumsily & every child has expressed a wacky perspective on grown up issues due to their immature lens.

So her defence of her mum being a sign of long term parental emotional abuse seems like conjecture. Very likely she is a naturally protective little girl whose loyalty is more highly developed than her ability to understand a grown up conflict.

Like many of you have said, Ioan’s leaving will ultimately give all four of them a safe place to heal.

That’s another reason why it’s important for a person to be able to leave a marriage without the world calling him/her a monster.
Leaving may actually be the hardest & most unselfish thing the person has ever has to do.

Now it’s over and out 😂

Most public figures have their own platforms now (on Twitter/Instagram) and are able to represent themselves directly & selectively interact with the general public.
Your point of view is a good one. Yes, why do we nearly always criminalize the person who leaves the relationship. Unless we're talking about an actual criminal who has admitted or has been proven guilty of abuse, it just is what it is.

Now it’s over and out 😂

The Goons claim that Ioan hates social media and that he and his career will suffer without them and without Alice. That they are the reason for any success he has.

There's generally only one reason that a man jumps out of a comfy marriage - and that's because he's been offered a comfy bed elsewhere.
I sincerely suspect that this was not a "comfy" marriage. At least not the last few years. She continually insults him on social media and has done so for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@HappyCamper9864
Regarding the ‘comfy marriage’ to a warm bed comment : Hypothetically, if Ioan has been involved with someone else, I think it would be regrettable.
I’d offer no judgement. I can’t imagine how alone I would feel if what we’ve seen on Alice’s social media is indicative of their real life.

However, regrettable for two main reasons:

1. Ioan gives the impression that he lives by a certain set of values and I believe he would feel he had transgressed them (thus feeling crippling shame) AND/OR be trying to completely justify his actions (thus feeling bitterness and a loss of identity) I watched a most loved friend walk through this, the only way forward was facing it and forgiving herself, but it was a heartbreaking process.
  2. Statistically, relationships that start this way rarely, rarely last and are most often very unsatisfactory.
It’d also probably be further upsetting to Alice and the kids but I kind of feel like they knew it was all over a long time ago. Idk.

It’s funny if those women think that. Ioan’s actual fans are largely invisible because they have actual, real lives of their own and don’t get overly invested in his (unless we are in lockdown & desperately avoiding yet another conversation about the vaccine rollout…🙈💃🏼)

His work speaks for itself.
I will always be interested in projects he takes and I’m certainly not the only one.

If anything, these oddballs would damage his brand more by being positively associated with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@HappyCamper9864
Regarding the ‘comfy marriage’ to a warm bed comment : Hypothetically, if Ioan has been involved with someone else, I think it would be regrettable.
I’d offer no judgement. I can’t imagine how alone I would feel if what we’ve seen on Alice’s social media is indicative of their real life.

However, regrettable for two main reasons:

1. Ioan gives the impression that he lives by a certain set of values and I believe he would feel he had transgressed them (thus feeling crippling shame) AND/OR be trying to completely justify his actions (thus feeling bitterness and a loss of identity) I watched a most loved friend walk through this, the only way forward was facing it and forgiving herself, but it was a heartbreaking process.
  2. Statistically, relationships that start this way rarely, rarely last and are most often very unsatisfactory.
It’d also probably be further upsetting to Alice and the kids but I kind of feel like they knew it was all over a long time ago. Idk.

It’s funny if those women think that. Ioan’s actual fans are largely invisible because they have actual, real lives of their own and don’t get overly invested in his (unless we are in lockdown & desperately avoiding yet another conversation about the vaccine rollout…🙈💃🏼)

His work speaks for itself.
I will always be interested in projects he takes and I’m certainly not the only one.

If anything, these oddballs would damage his brand more by being positively associated with him.
I can’t imagine what went on in their actual lives given the crap she put out on social media. But I’ve figured out why I dislike her so, besides the obvious reasons.

She’s nothing more than a bully. And yet she pretends to be against that sort of behavior vehemently, judging by her Twitter comments. And a hypocrite. She can dish it out but can’t take it. And riles up her little band of thugs to trash the father of her two beautiful children. I believe she actually enjoys it and gets her kicks this way. All the while he remains silent and won’t answer back. Yes, AE is a cyber bully. Disgusting. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine what went on in their actual lives given the crap she put out on social media. But I’ve figured out why I dislike her so, besides the obvious reasons.

She’s nothing more than a bully. And yet she pretends to be against that sort of behavior vehemently, judging by her Twitter comments. And a hypocrite. She can dish it out but can’t take it. And riles up her little band of thugs to trash the father of her two beautiful children. I believe she actually enjoys it and gets her kicks this way. All the while he remains silent and won’t answer back. Yes, AE is a cyber bully. Disgusting. She should be ashamed.
(Just regarding fans, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with promoting artists.
I could talk endlessly about the books, performances and creations of my favourite artists & I love hearing other people’s opinions & experiences of them.
All I meant was that the demographic of those who like Ioan’s work is probably pretty similar to me & flat out with young children, work, & community things so we don’t pop up online waxing lyrical quite as often.)

Yeah. Social media has a lot to answer for in some ways.
I’ve been avoiding fb all week because so many people I know are currently getting into pointless arguments. I refuse to argue in rl and understand even less why people do it on SM… 🤯
So while I don’t like Alice’s style of seeking out debate - it’s not exactly unusual.

Obviously outright bullying is, as I said, reprehensible.

This is all hardly surprising when a few years ago she had a complete paranoid meltdown on Twitter. It was very worrying. I feel sad for her I hope she gets help.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those are not the same people. If those people were around back then and had only a tiny bit of brain they wouldnt believe her anything :p

Still remains ironic though. He lost twice a good chunk of fans, both times related to his wife, and for the opposite reason lol. In no way I think he is such an great actor, but I do wonder if his career had gone a different way without her. There have been also so many rumours back in the day that she wasnt very welcome on set, cant imagine that it's easy to get jobs if your wife doesnt have the greatest reputation.

The Goons claim that Ioan hates social media and that he and his career will suffer without them and without Alice. That they are the reason for any success he has.
his career will likely suffer a bit because of the stuff his wife said (though he is INSANELY lucky that no one picked up the stuff his wife said last week), but likely not too much given that the sanest people out there probably have realized what is really going on. But obviously this matter is not done yet: the CP thing alone as a rumour would ruin him, cause that's a big no even if just as a rumour from a crazy party.

That those people think that his career depends on their promotion is mega delusional. With promoting they mean spamming accounts of networks with hashtags to renew shows. They probably think that the fact that his last two shows got more than one season (his shows usually get cancelled after one) is down to them: but Liar got a 2nd season because of brilliant TV ratings and media coverage. Harrow was a 3 season deal from the start and had good TV ratings. I think Lucifer getting saved by something like this (and yet the stars aligned for this) created a bit delusion for many.

Though obviously having dedicated fans helps getting new fans, so nothing wrong with that. But these people went the wrong way about it from the start (unlike the fansite he had in the 2000s). They allienated so many fans over the years because they had different opinions, I actually think they managed to decrease his popularity over the years, and now obviously even more.

I also find it hilarious that they want him to flop now. Guess their hate towards Ioan is stronger than their "friendship" to Alice, or they are delusional enough to think that she can support herself by the book she is writing or her "career". I actually feel sad for her: real friends would try to not take sides even if they have a opinion on it, and instead try to mediate (thats what I always do with my friends), you can always voice your criticism to the for you wrong party afterwards when all calms down. they instead ensure that a family is further driven apart by encouraging her to allienate him further. Disgusting.

I sincerely suspect that this was not a "comfy" marriage. At least not the last few years. She continually insults him on social media and has done so for years.
In absolute fairness none of her posts towards him ever seemed insulting over the years to me, I actually thought they were a pretty cute family and felt glad that I was proven wrong about them (well, now I was proven right eventually, duh). Yes, the undertone was there but it always seemed jokingly, and I know many people who do that and their spouse are happy, and maybe he was too for a long time (again, until 2-3 years ago he seemed very besotted in public about her). The first time where she said something negatively about him and it didnt seem like a joke was this stuff last july about him asking her to delete twitter (especially her implying that his intentions are purely selfish), but it's quite obvious that this marriage is going at least since then south.

Then again ever since she tweeted in september that he doesnt love her anymore, she used this here and there in a joking context too (until she announced the break up). So in hindsight those passive aggresive things she wrote over the years that seemed like jokes may not have been as playful as I thought.

Although I mentioned the car park incident in my write up months ago I had actually kind of forgotten her reaction until someone brought it up here again. That's how she reacts to being wrong, now imagine how she reacts to her husband walking out on her. It's not surprising that he wants no contact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They had differing values when it came to what they wanted to present to the world- when Ioan stuck to his or voiced preferences she would sometimes take her revenge by putting him down on social media. I call that bullying - in addition to that, I saw at least three things, two on Instagram and one on Twitter, that I was absolutely disgusted by. At the time I chose to assume she was unwell, he was tough & I was over sensitive.

I agree though @welp - it was clear through her own words and actions that she admired him, could not get enough of his company and was grateful to have him in her life. The bitterness & accusations started in earnest only once she realised she was losing him.

These 'fans' of Alice wanting Ioan to flop are also saying he needs work in order to support his family :rolleyes:

They are delusional and clearly just angry. Why though? From what I gathered from my time in the group, they always boasted about how close they were to Alice. What's funny now is how Ioan has blocked them (aside from the two other admins who are largely silent on Social Media towards the issue - I guess its because they have lives) and ultimately, they have lost the power they held over many Ioan fans for years. It speaks towards why they are hell bent on turning people on him, not realising many people go through breakups. They ostracised so many and now Karma has come knocking on their door. They probably will never see it that way but anyone on the outside looking in can see that. Guess if they think and act like Alice they are just as delusional as her. Furthermore, they are acting as though they are the ones being divorced which is quite laughable. They say they are there for his Daughters when they themselves are making the situation worse - I agree with you there @welp

I definitely don't believe his career would suffer if he doesn't use Social Media. I mean, I can name a few actors who don't even use it and they are doing pretty fine.

I'm glad the remarks Alice made were not blown out of proportion. Clearly people on Twitter have Ioan's back as the tweets were removed half a day or so later, so I gather that her account is being watched from how quickly she tweets and deletes. I also heard a lot of rumours (from the IMDB message boards and various forums) about Alice being kept away from his sets - and given that she has openly admitted to disliking his female co-stars - I do believe this. Even with his recent roles on Forever, Liar and Harrow, she was never around.

I agree with @IHateHadargoyle, she is a bully. From all the people she has attacked on Twitter to how she is reacting to her divorce, I have 0 sympathy for how she is feeling.

Last edited:
Would a child write "my mum was badly bullied as a child and disowned by her father". Seems very odd thing for a child to write about her mum.
I have to agree, it's deeply disturbing to me that a 9 year old would even know her mother was bullied as a child, let alone write about it online as an excuse for her mother's poor behaviour. I can only imagine the type of manipulation that goes on in that household.

They had differing values when it came to what they wanted to present to the world- when Ioan stuck to his or voiced preferences she would sometimes take her revenge by putting him down on social media. I call that bullying - in addition to that, I saw at least three things, two on Instagram and one on Twitter, that I was absolutely disgusted by. At the time I chose to assume she was unwell, he was tough & I was over sensitive.

I agree though @welp - it was clear through her own words and actions that she admired him, could not get enough of his company and was grateful to have him in her life. The bitterness & accusations started in earnest only once she realised she was losing him.
I was wondering what those three things were that she said. I can remember one thing she said that really hit me, as well as some passive aggressive digs at him. The thing that bothered me most was her calling him a p**sy. That’s beyond the pale. And her wishing he had not stopped drinking because he was so much nicer with a drink in him. And there’s the mention of him and his makeup. You just don’t do this unless you want to alienate someone permanently, albeit inadvertently in her case I’m sure.

These 'fans' of Alice wanting Ioan to flop are also saying he needs work in order to support his family :rolleyes:

They are delusional and clearly just angry. Why though? From what I gathered from my time in the group, they always boasted about how close they were to Alice. What's funny now is how Ioan has blocked them (aside from the two other admins who are largely silent on Social Media towards the issue - I guess its because they have lives) and ultimately, they have lost the power they held over many Ioan fans for years. It speaks towards why they are hell bent on turning people on him, not realising many people go through breakups. They ostracised so many and now Karma has come knocking on their door. They probably will never see it that way but anyone on the outside looking in can see that. Guess if they think and act like Alice they are just as delusional as her. Furthermore, they are acting as though they are the ones being divorced which is quite laughable. They say they are there for his Daughters when they themselves are making the situation worse - I agree with you there @welp

I definitely don't believe his career would suffer if he doesn't use Social Media. I mean, I can name a few actors who don't even use it and they are doing pretty fine.

I'm glad the remarks Alice made were not blown out of proportion. Clearly people on Twitter have Ioan's back as the tweets were removed half a day or so later, so I gather that her account is being watched from how quickly she tweets and deletes. I also heard a lot of rumours (from the IMDB message boards and various forums) about Alice being kept away from his sets - and given that she has openly admitted to disliking his female co-stars - I do believe this. Even with his recent roles on Forever, Liar and Harrow, she was never around.

I agree with @IHateHadargoyle, she is a bully. From all the people she has attacked on Twitter to how she is reacting to her divorce, I have 0 sympathy for how she is feeling.
I can believe that about her being kept away from his sets. You can see in her body language how she was possessive of him. And you could read it on social media. I believe she ran his fan sites to maintain control of him and make sure everyone knew he was hers and back off. It does make you wonder if his career would have been better sans AE.
Also, the disrespect of taking photos and publishing them regardless of his wishes shows that she viewed him as a possession to do what she wished with.

Last edited:
I was wondering what those three things were that she said. I can remember one thing she said that really hit me, as well as some passive aggressive digs at him. The thing that bothered me most was her calling him a p**sy. That’s beyond the pale. And her wishing he had not stopped drinking because he was so much nicer with a drink in him. And there’s the mention of him and his makeup. You just don’t do this unless you want to alienate someone permanently, albeit inadvertently in her case I’m sure.
The p**sy one was that July incident I mentioned from last year, obviously the boat started sailing at that point. The wishing that he never stopped drinking was a post-divorce-filing comment under an old post (and it's still there, she actually deleted the other comments she made that day)

Generally speaking she probably dragged throughout their relationship too much stuff on Social Media. The stuff about her posting pictures or videos of him that he doesnt want to....I do think that's not okay, and if roles were reversed people wouldnt find it funny, but he himself has joked about this in interviews, even about putting make up on to look good in case she secretely films him, so I'm not 100 % sure that this is such an giant issue. There are couples who do like this kind of game. I guess you will need his side of the story to really know if something like this really contributed to their break up or not, but I think it's unlikely that we'll ever get it because he knows that she will probably go crazy about the ever tiniest comment he would make.

Although I continue to be amazed that she dared to post a picture of him sleeping in november, admitting that he wont like this...this was already at a time after he told her that he no longer loves her (and presumably he gave it one last shot): I somewhat get doing this when you feel safe and happy in your relationship, but not if you are meant to fight for your relationship?

Now thinking about it the relationship-related stuff that always striked me odd were her open complains about him being grumpy (this also had a joking undertone for years, so I didnt took it too serious at the time), or her mentioning that he is bored off when he is face timing with her or the kids while shooting abroad. Or her mentioning what sort of fight they had today. Maybe she didnt had malicious intentions, she clearly loved him, but damn, I would hate it if my partner would say this stuff about me to strangers.

I guess seeing how Alice otherwise acts on Social Media whatever she wrote about her husband didnt striked me as this terrible (at the time), because it was among the nicest things she said/did on Social Media still (lol!). Obviously now that he is on her bad side this has changed too :p

Yeah, I mean him joking about how his wife acts may just be down to the fact that he is just a good man. He adored Alice, so you can overlook these traits in your partner. I guess though - and I would feel the same - you can only take so much BS in a relationship if a spouse/partner was doing that online behind your back. Going back to the point where she posted publicly that he wanted to talk to her about her SM use, you can kinda figure he was, at that point, getting a bit annoyed with her reliance to update her 'fans' constantly. There were times when folk mentioned she would be on Twitter for hours a day, which brings up the question if she really is focussing on her kids (or just letting the nanny take over).

The odd joke might be ok here and there. Many couples do it, especially in Hollywood, but I think from what we've seen she took it way to far to the point that she speaks to strangers online like they are her closest friends.
The point about her being possessive of him I can also agree with. All the pictures point to that in the way she stands with him (a lot in front of him or with an arm around him). The disrespect was apparent. I mean this is the man who is working to give you the life you want, and then she consistently made digs at him and posts unflattering pictures (especially when she openly admits to him not liking it). It's disgusting behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I can believe that about her being kept away from his sets. You can see in her body language how she was possessive of him. And you could read it on social media. I believe she ran his fan sites to maintain control of him and make sure everyone knew he was hers and back off. It does make you wonder if his career would have been better sans AE.
Also, the disrespect of taking photos and publishing them regardless of his wishes shows that she viewed him as a possession to do what she wished with.
I feel as though the things I saw on Instagram were designed to embarrass him and I’m not going to do her filthy work by repeating them. They’re deleted now anyway.

She insinuated a personal experience of his and exposed a personal vulnerability.
Nothing bad he had done, just private things that a wife safeguards.

Yeah, saw those comments too. Hated them as well, although I don’t consider them as offensive, just rude & inappropriate.

The Twitter comment that made me furious was the one you mentioned.

That was truly vile. ( & also weird…She doesn’t consider him a man unless he obeys her? Interesting definition 🙃)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.