Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lookatmekimmy

I think context is important here. I agree that there are situations where we can encourage and empower children to be aware of their mental health, and help them learn how to advocate for themselves when something doesn’t feel right for them.

But I also agree that in this particular situation, where these particular kids have clearly been brainwashed and isolated by someone with (at best) a questionable moral compass, giving them the power to make those decisions might not be in their overall best interests.
Their feelings and concerns should be listened to though. But I agree, the situation is a nightmare and never should’ve got to this stage. I met my stepsons when they were around this age and they accepted me straight away and grew to love me. This could’ve all been very different, and god knows how it’ll end up.

Reactions: 6

Feather fans

VIP Member
Yeah I found that odd, the photos being in back and white. If the police came, or they went to the station, the police would have taken photos. Those photos would be in colour and date stamped, that would possibly be the only photographic evidence the courts would accept, as we all know including judges how photos can be edited...I mean Malice even gave herself 4 pupils in one photo, where she tried to make herself look younger 🤦🏼‍♀️
I dont know much about police filing, but from observation (on Depp/Heard case) the photos in court documents/ filings are often b&w. I assume this is just cheap scans to show presence of evidence, and also assume judge/ lawyers have access to originals. Im not sure if Im right or not?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'm confused. There was a Mitzicooee back in December of 2021 that was suspected of being Tamika or Amy. Are they trying to insinuate that Bianca's friends have turned against her? Have I fallen into Alice’s conspiracy whirlpool?
Tamika was Tameeko iirc. Amy used her real name. They are still B's friends and have not been involved lately.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I heard Schofield's voice for the first time tonight and I am pharoahly shooketh. How on earth did he ever get a job where his voice was involved?? I think the Prius rat would be less nasally and squeaky than Schofield. And a morning show?? I'd shoot my own ears off if I had to listen to that atrocity in the am.
Wait he's got another job?
BIB....I'm proper lolling 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just popped over to the daily mail and for me there's not a single article on the front page or sidebar about Alice or Yo, and a scrolled allllll the way down. I'm sure I could find it if I searched for it (which I won't do) but I found that interesting
It's still there for me but lower down from yesterday on the sidebar of shame.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
View attachment 2225615
Alice's new sock is very very very focused on Bianca's chances on a green card lmao, she must be raging that Bianca didnt got a TRO which would have had a potential impact
View attachment 2225595
Poor Marie
View attachment 2225596
But Alice, why did the judge said for your case to give a TRO? LMAO
View attachment 2225600
View attachment 2225601
This all but confirms the set up to me
View attachment 2225602
View attachment 2225603
If I was Ioan I would be scared for my life
View attachment 2225608
Creepy
View attachment 2225606
....and loads of other tosh, but I'm off for lunch
The latest sock has vanished? I can't see it. Did she get the fear when she was outed?

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
The suggestion one of you turds made a thread or two ago that Ella go to boarding school was a really good one. It's not something I'm into generally but I don't see how else she learns to develop and be her own self rather than focussed on this mess that isn't hers.
She needs army boot camp!

" Disagree. She can’t be a witness to the actual incident just that Ella was upset. " WRONG

There is a difference between eye witness and witness. An eyewitness directly witnesses an event with their own eyes whilst other witnesses (in this case Gloria and Co) can help with evidence on what they heard or know about the situation. Whilst eye witness are the most reliable forms of witness, the other two will be credible enough to build a picture.

Please note what is credible to you is different to what is credible to court.
Yes, Gloria is "on Alice's side" but to prove a witness to not be credible requires inconsistent statements, reputations for untruthfulness, prior convictions, etc. So whilst Ella can be quickly discredited, it will be harder to discredit the other two and Ioan will be advised of this no doubt.

Reactions: 4

NarcRage

VIP Member
Does it say who the latest filed document is filed by? Applicant or respondent? I mean the supervised visitation document

veevee04

VIP Member
I said this before but so long Alice exists Ioan will have no chance to get serious leading roles anymore, at least in the UK. Way too much risk to get during production headlines like now, or far worse. When you play a side character at least production can either cut you out of the movie** or they'll just run through with this because people dont typically boycot a movie just because someone questionable has a cameo in it, this is what happens more with leading roles

**not saying this will happen here, I mean there arent even real damaging allegations against him that differ to what most actors are at some stage accused of, instead of being abusive to his child she is abusive to him if anything lol

In itself the allegations arent even a problem even if they are true. Plenty of actors do continue to work even after abuse allegations, to the extent that people even forget about it. It's the constant noise that is the problem. It's also the main reason why Johnny Depp and Amber Heard stuggle to find work nowadays. And of course Alice has in itself no risk here because she has no career, hence the constant attacks.
I kind of agree, I think the US media is more tolerant towards scandals . UK media like their actors to be squeaky clean and low drama.

• Heart
a lot of people will do many things if they are paid enough.

this (70-80 years old?) gentleman psychologist is a pal of Ioan’s and is surely approved as a chaperone by the courts or whatever.

just for the girls (I have a teen myself) I can imagine it wasn’t a comfortable situation, knowing the girls are rather fragile.

Reactions: 3

NarcRage

VIP Member
MC: Thank you. My thoughts exactly. The child-blaming on this topic is out of control.

AE is preparing her defence. "child-blaming"

MC: Andrea Burkhart is all good with child abuse, it would seem.

yawn. I suppose Marie was too.

MC: TAKE THAT BACK, She is not 'unhinged' and YES she did expect to be told off, but not corporally. It's a CRIME If it were anybody else we would be all over it. But because it's Wales' favourite actor we're letting it go.

Take that back? Or else?? I will set my socks after you lol

MC: Thanks for making me smile, and for not minding that your wife, who had been waiting for you 4 years, had a nervous breakdown and the kids who were so excited, became very despondent. Who gives a fuck? Because we love each other! Wives and kids be gone! We can always make more!

Thanks for making me smile, and for not minding that my STBX fishwife, who had been abusing for me for 4 years, had another meltdown and went after you too. Fixed it

Retweeting AG, another sock: The thing that smells dirty is you. #ioangruffudd. #biancawallace are child abusers. #biancawallace fakes illness. #ioangruffudd is an untalented dead beat dad.

You smell Ioan! Tweeting like a 6 year old!

MC: Shit like this is being written about a 13 yo girls, because she didn't let two adults abuse her. WTF, Tattle? WTF, Ioan's FB Fan club? It's no longer your idiotic gossipy territory. It's a crime now. Against a child

Nothing has been proven yet but Judge Alice decrees it lol.

MC: No she is not. If kids say they are being abused or assaulted, BELIEVE THEM! They're kids! it wouldn't be hard to prove if they were lying. But please - believe them at first.

It wouldn't be hard to prove if they were lying. Damn right!

MC: Your children should ALWAYS come before Bianca, Ioan. Otherwise you're just another dead-beat Dad. Do better

No. He wants both in his life. Seethe and cope Alice.

MC: See this is just him setting up what he intends to do later. Which is exactly as he likes. We have no proof that the ex said this! But we DO have proof that the girls WERE abused So which is it? I think Gruffudd + Wallace set upon the ex wife. But it didn't work with the kids.

Set upon = PRO lol

MC: #BiancaWallace is a VISITOR to the US who has already requested an RO against her current boyfriend 's wife, but also managed a Civil Harassment case against her from her step-daughters. This is before even APPLYING for a Green Card? Girl has balls...

As if BW isn't allowed to file for an RO? She's legally in the US. Seethe and cope Alice.

MC: Bitch is clearly Iris Braydon

Oooh mAlice has a new enemy lol. Sounds like Ioan has a witness!

MC: This is what we should be taking away. Instead is many apologies, maybe it was mistake... a misunderstanding? What teenage girl get all the way to the law courts if she isn't really really fucking pissed?

What teenage girl gets all the way to the law courts if she isn't really really fucking PAed? TRO dismissed too.

MC: So yes. If a Civil Harassment claim is considered by the judge to be valid, then that person will encounter problems every time they apply for a green card. Personally - I would NEVER commit a crime in a country that wasn't my own. Least of all a battery! (maybe parking ticket)

It won't be. Seethe and cope Alice.
BIB - I can't find this has she woken up and deleted this already?

Diamonds60

VIP Member
To be fair my girls would not be all that comfortable with a man they don’t know, and would not want to sit in a car alone with one either. It’s ok to not feel comfortable around strangers. Especially when you know they are watching you or writing reports. I don’t see this as a giant red flag in isolation
Agree but not necessarily in this situation. Ioan was gone for how long? Who was in front seat and who was in the back seat?