Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say that this whole set up / scheme/ scenario/ evidence just doesn't cut the mustard. It will be no use crying over spilt milk when the judge throws out the case. Ella will regret sowing throwing her oats so soon.

View attachment 2227371
Something in these clever plays needs to be worked into the next title cause lord I hollered 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a victim of a narc sister. She lead a charmed life with the exception of her illness. She was a bright, beautiful much loved child and the “pet” of the family. What happened? Other than being spoiled and not disciplined I can’t say. But I do know that I didn’t like her even as a young child. You would think we would have been close. She wasn’t a good big sister to me at all.
Sometimes I think people are just born “bad.” My other sister and I often speak about this and we have at times compared her to the Bad Seed. And I would bet anything that Alice has always been this way. Sometimes people turn out this way no matter what the parents do.
Agreed. I am one of four girls. One of my sisters is a narcissist. I honestly don't think my parents knew how to deal with her when she was a child and she got worse with age. She takes no accountability for her behaviour and everyone else is always to blame. I am no contact with her now and it's like a weight has been lifted off me. I have/had a great relationship with my other two sisters (one is now deceased) but all three of us are/were NC with narc sis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hey there Tattle Turds 👋🏼 been a while 😂
Had a baby, survived the first six months with two under two and absolutely have not been keeping up with the IG/BW/AE threads, but the latest headlines have caught my attention and I’m back 😅

Think I’m up for a quick read of the wiki and hopefully catching up on the last four or five threads at least while bubs naps and toddler is at daycare ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I bet if they did they’ll not be released publicly out of respect for Ella because that’s who they are. I imagine if it was Alice she’d be jumping on the bed, spreading the milk round and smearing the mustard all over her face. It would look like a crime scene when she’d finished.
Nah. Let her swing in the whirlwind she created.
It drives her more crazy when Ioan refuses to respond, she is more likely to trip herself up the crazier she gets. Let her destroy herself online.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The suggestion one of you turds made a thread or two ago that Ella go to boarding school was a really good one. It's not something I'm into generally but I don't see how else she learns to develop and be her own self rather than focussed on this mess that isn't hers.
She needs army boot camp!

Reactions: 5
I read Ella trying to manipulate Ioan to take the girls to the apartment as a ploy to cut off the visitation as opposed to getting him close to Alice for an ambush. The girls would go inside 'to look for the leotard' and then refuse to come out. Ioan could not go in so he would have to give up and leave. Another visitation bites the dust. It's what they - or at least Ella - has done in the last half dozen or so.
I think having the psychologist present thwarted their plans I'm guessing that's why the exchange took so long at the police station.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
wow - all comments on the latest DM article were removed... when I first read the article there were 743 comments...
maybe the 'author' of the article was "afraid" :ROFLMAO:

pfffftttttt... makes me angry (even the article being posted article makes me angry)

ETA: interesting that if a search is done for "Ioan Gruffudd" on the DM site that article does not come up in the results - but does come up if a search is done for "Alice Evans"

ETA: DM is hiding something -- search results showing difference
1686288051979.png

1686288103805.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How is a regular boarding school supposed to cope with that? A psychiatrist and a team of therapists would be more helpful at this point but the desire for help and change has to come from her.

• Heart
She doesn't even want to spend one day a week with him. He has a live-in partner who is ill and who has zero relationship with this girl. Believe me, he doesn't want Ella full-time. It would blow up. That would be an untenable situation for all parties. He wants a normal co-parenting relationship, but that isn't going to happen with Alice as his ex-wife. Ella is getting close to the age when she will refuse to see him and it won't be forced anymore.

It shocks me how much she does not seem to love her father, but it is getting harder and harder for me not to come to that conclusion. I get that she has a lot of anger towards her dad and it takes time to work through. I get that having some third party there on their visits observing feels intrusive and is awkward, especially to a teenager already going through a lot hormonally which affects your moods, and it doesn't lend to developing close, bonding moments when he is with Ella. I get why he has the third party, though.

But her behavior towards her father goes so much deeper and further than that. She has become an extension of Alice: the hysteria, the tantrums, the out-of-control anger, the manipulation. It is very clear it was planned that Elsie wouldn't have her leotard with her. That whole paragraph says it all about the manipulation that was going on by Ella and Alice.

"Elsie had forgotten her leotard, so I suggested multiple times that we could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance class was still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard. I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack."

Obviously, the plan all along was to get him to drive to her mom's apartment. "The respondent refused." He's your father. He's not your bleeping subordinate or hired lackey. He's your father. You aren't the mother of Elsie. Elsie is his child and he was handling the situation with the leotard as the father, just not to your liking (nor Alice's). Plan thwarted.

Ella can't handle The Grove? She wants to stay in the car alone, and because he won't allow that, she has a panic attack? WTF? The histrionics all come from Alice's behavior. Ella is modeling it, sadly. And then little Elsie has a panic attack also? She had one because Ella was creating a scene and drama. It's clear little Elsie has become Ella's pawn in this game, just like Ella became Alice's pawn in her vendetta against Ioan.
This 100% all day long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The funny thing with these statements is that Ella submitted an account that the kids are very entitled and very unstable, in Ella's case even worse than this. yet DARVO Loopy claims Ioan - as the father - is the unreasonable one because he doesnt do what is demanded of him (when in reality this is Ella, the daughter). This is poor craziness. can you imagine how submissive you have to be to survive in this household.
Screenshot_20230609_072417_Twitter.jpg

I notice that there is a strong attempt to make Ioan look like a psycho (hence the "batterer" headline) in the hope it discredits anything about Alice, but it wont. Because there was proof and because most arent stupid.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
How come the DM calls the articles ‘exclusives’ when Alison says they’re based on publicly available documents? There’s nothing exclusive about those.

Reactions: 34
Loopy is obviously wrong with his narrative that not paying all the luxury in the world is abuse, but when you see how crazy entitled Ella is this is exactly what they think, especially since Alice has taught them that Ioan has to pay for everything and pays for nothing (not true). Ella is essentially asking for a restraining order because her father is being a father and not her pushover. Its nuts.

Obviously the request isnt serious, its just meant to hurt him (reputation and personally, all of this is maximum rejection, from the changed names to the order itself), its meant to work as a leverage so Ioan lifts Alice's RO (not because Ioan would get one otherwise, but because she is essentially blackmailing him that she will make his life hell over the kids otherwise, this is basically her final warning shot) and she can get her clutches back on his life (after he and Bianca under all the pressure break up). It's truly terrifying that after all this time she still wants to lure him back to the house: I can only imagine what she plans to do with him there.

Regarding the whole Bianca story: Ella's testimony differs from one declaration to the other (no direct contradictions, but missing key info in one compared to the other) which already changed the context of meeting Bianca. I think we should wait for his version to know for sure. But i wouldnt blame him either way. When you have overnight stays you should expect the 2 years girlfriend to be there, whether the full night or just a bit in the evening before she takes the ride to a friend, just like you expect the chaperone to be there.
I had previously thought Ioan was being a little awkward and paranoid having a chaperone on hand for visitation. Now that I’m getting the full extent of the Malice, it’s finally clear that the chaperone was to protect him, not the children. That’s both shocking and tragic. I would not seek Ella’s company at least for the near term; it can’t be pleasant for either of them, and is just making things weirder for Elsie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looking at the legal documents seems like Ella needs complete control over Elsie.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who was the elderly gent in the car that’s being referred to?
The “psychologist friend” that Yo seems to have had as chaperone during visitations, instead of his friend/neighbour Iris. Cos Iris made Ella “uncomfortable”. By existing. 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 26
If I & B file the witness statement of this psychologist then maybe they don't have to call Ella a liar (by giving witness statements themselves)

Maybe I & B will not file a response at all. The statement by Ella doesn't meet the burden of proof anyway, so does Ioan need to add to the problems with his daughter and very publicly go on record accusing her of being a liar and a manipulator?

Last edited:
"Afraid of her father" for calling her out when she behaves badly? Oh my, how dare he parent his child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She gets a panic attack in a mall, but has been to a crowded K-pop concert with Alice, and wanted to go to Universal Studios with Ioan?

No, something doesn't seem right. I think this was all a set-up planned by Alice.
It probably wasn’t a panic attack, it was probably pure frustration because he wasn’t following the script they had given him in their head. Leave leotard at home = go back there to fetch it and then initiate the next part of the plan, not taking into account there are actually other options that leave you cooling your heels in a car park.

Reactions: 31
Elsie is ten years old. She's a child. Not in her early teens. I would not think much of him if he severed contact and didn't fight for her. Ella is another story. I wouldn't sever contact. I would at some point this year stop trying to enforce visitation.
He has fought for her though - at great personal and financial cost. If he can’t get anywhere he will eventually need to step back… his mental health counts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.