Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often victims become perpetrators. She needs to be removed ASAP. She is escalating and it's dangerous.
I couldn’t agree more. My life was destroyed by a 21 year old. His mother was a real perverted piece of tit too. I know what happens if intervention doesn’t happen in time and the very fine and fast line between child and adult. Sometimes I am angrier at the mother because of the damage she inflicted on her son who then took it out on my family. That’s why I’m crying out that Ella’s a victim now but it won’t be long before she creates victims. She needs intensive inpatient therapy where you start at 8 am and it ends at 5 pm. Then you’re surrounded by trained nurses until the therapy starts up again in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The suggestion one of you turds made a thread or two ago that Ella go to boarding school was a really good one. It's not something I'm into generally but I don't see how else she learns to develop and be her own self rather than focussed on this mess that isn't hers.

Reactions: 21
Is this a mistake as well. If it’s Ella filling it out would she be involved in a ‘divorce’ with the respondent? Also should she have ticked the ‘custody’ box or not?

View attachment 2227366
She isn’t a party to any other court case so no, she should not have checked those. But it shows Alice’s involvement as she would have had to get the divorce case number from her.

Reactions: 43
It is probably driving mAlice nuts she can’t reactivate her twitter to go on about Trump indictment w/o looking like a mom unconcerned about her daughters alleged tantrum abuse.
I would also guess mandated reporters must maintain privacy so don’t expect that would be accessible as much as it would be interesting to read. I imagine if police were called - they were referred to this individual by I & B. I feel so bad for B. She didn’t deserve any of this. Even if (and I don’t believe it is true) they did embark on affair, I was obviously in a situation where his eldest was starting to parrot the abuser or , as some pointed out, lash out at “safe” parent who wouldn’t react in childish and cruel ways. Prayers for little Elsie, B, doggies , I and even Big E to get some legitimate help and support that she can accept since I’s efforts are swatted down via mAlice. 🙄 at one of the socks going off about “so called” evaluators and therapists. Malice if you were decent mother you would do all you could to make sure daughters had safe spaces to express feelings about whole situation. Not hide them away from help they obviously need.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice is such a malicious, manipulative witch and has repeatedly made it clear she has no qualms about using her children as weapons and throwing them under the bus afterwards, that I genuinely worry she will work Ella up into such a frenzy that it will be Ella who hurts someone, but totally at Alice's incitement.
Or she falls so completely into despair that she harms herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really miss the good old days of A sharts, instapol, and Marjorie. Before we found out that things were much more ominous than we expected. I wish I hadn’t become so invested because this isn’t funny at all. That and I can’t watch Hornblower or Forever anymore and I loved those series.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Come home Ioan bach. Or go to Oz. Honestly, neither you nor Bianca are safe there any more.

I get what Welp is saying: they’ll escalate regardless. But at least the very worst won’t happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Was that posted already?
bog-off posting more articles…

Something odd is happening. I saw several comments that were against Alice and there was a comment calling Ella a brat. And now these all have vanished and instead, there is a message: "No one seems to have shared their thoughts on this topic yet".
Is Piss-off deleting unfavourable comments in the middle of the night?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The suggestion one of you turds made a thread or two ago that Ella go to boarding school was a really good one. It's not something I'm into generally but I don't see how else she learns to develop and be her own self rather than focussed on this mess that isn't hers.
I think inpatient intensive would be better. She would get age appropriate group and psychotherapies mixed in with art, music and sport therapy. They could diagnose and medicate if need be. I’m not not a huge fan of medication as a band aid but I also know some drug therapies are quite literally, life savers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Both numbers run under Ioan (so much for him not paying anything lmao). She is requesting further down to move the membership of her account from Ioan to her. Tbh this isnt very uncommon when you ask for restraining orders from somebody you are are depending on.
There's nothing stopping Alice from setting up her own family phone plan and giving the girls shiny new phones to use. Unless her credit score is so bad she doesn't qualify.

• Heart
I doubt there is a boarding school willing to take her unless she has been cleared by a psychiatrist.
---
There's nothing stopping Alice from setting up her own family phone plan and giving the girls shiny new phones to use. Unless her credit score is so bad she doesn't qualify.
I doubt she has paid one bill since moving. 😂

Reactions: 20
There's also nothing making big E use any cell phone account paid by her father either. Easy to do - just turn the phone off... simples.

as another poster mentioned earlier - just have her mother be an adult and purchase new sim cards for the phones.
<ETA: surely, mAlice has some of that $26 left>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Even my famous ex had a blended family. Three kids from three different wives and quite a few step mothers for each one of them 😂
Four kids if you count the officially recognised bastard with the mistress! 🤣
---
If you look at this from Ella's perspective, the moment Ioan left Alice would have said, "Daddy's left us for another woman! I don't know who she I but she has poisoned Daddy! He has abandoned us!"
Alice will have continued this narrative daily. When Ioan and Bianca came out with their relationship it would've confirmed Ella's worst fears that Ioan had escaped, had a happy new life and had abandoned her with a resentful, unstable and abusive mother. Ella probably hates him for that reason. She probably also blames Bianca thinking that Ioan abandoned the family for her and that Bianca is stopping their family from being together. Alice will be reinforcing this belief.

We of course know this is all bullshit. Ella doesn't. She is angry, resentful, frightened and living in an abusive home with (in her mind) no escape other than into the home do someone who doesn't want her and whose partner is the one who broke down the family and wants her gone.

I'm not saying this justifies her awful behaviour but I would say that's the reason for it. She needs to be taken away from Alice ASAP. A few weeks of living with Ioan and she might realise the lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There's also nothing making big E use any cell phone account paid by her father either. Easy to do - just turn the phone off... simples.

as another poster mentioned earlier - just have her mother be an adult and purchase new sim cards for the phones.
<ETA: surely, mAlice has some of that $26 left>
after I read that filing again, Big E doesn't mention transferring her own cell number (only Little E's) so that might imply that only Little E's cell account is associated with Ioan. This makes me think that possibly mAlice already has a separate cell account with Big E on it.

Reactions: 12
Alice has done a proper number on them. Girl so isolated she gets a panic attack because it’s too crowded.

Much of this will stem from Alice telling them people are out to harm them. Remember when she said she dreamt B would kill them.

It’s not normal for kids to be so traumatised by a divorce or house move.
She gets a panic attack in a mall, but has been to a crowded K-pop concert with Alice, and wanted to go to Universal Studios with Ioan?

No, something doesn't seem right. I think this was all a set-up planned by Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't know why Ioan doesn't have his lawyer release a statement for him. Another dog walk pic isn't the answer. This is his daughter bashing him at the hands of Alice. He doesn't have to go into specifics. But his lawyer releasing a strong denial of the allegations by his daughter (and Alice) and wording it in a way that shows his love and concern for his daughter would in this case I think be warranted. I mean it's a headline that his teenage daughter is afraid of him. Sometimes there's such a thing as too much silence. I know some will say he knows what he's doing and so does his lawyer. Personally, I think Ioan needs a new PR person.
I would agree to this if we weren’t at the a very important juncture in the whole thing. There are several important court dates in the next 5 weeks that if you were able to maintain a wall of silence so far, don’t stop now if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 25
I don't know why Ioan doesn't have his lawyer release a statement for him. Another dog walk pic isn't the answer. This is his daughter bashing him at the hands of Alice. He doesn't have to go into specifics. But his lawyer releasing a strong denial of the allegations by his daughter (and Alice) and wording it in a way that shows his love and concern for his daughter would in this case I think be warranted. I mean it's a headline that his teenage daughter is afraid of him. Sometimes there's such a thing as too much silence. I know some will say he knows what he's doing and so does his lawyer. Personally, I think Ioan needs a new PR person.
Nah. This is a response and exactly what Alice has wanted for two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.