Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an aside, but, what is with Alice's (and all socks/co-conspirators) including a copy of the victim bill of rights handout with the officer's name, report no. etc. It isn't official and proves nothing. It has no weight and isn't evidence of anything. I'm pretty certain that Alice went to the police--that is the only credible part of the whole mishegos.

I have a pamphlet that says I could get10% off my home owner's insurance. Whoop-de-duck. You don't see me posting it all over the place. bleeping shoe clerks.
Another transparent attempt to manipulate the ignorant into thinking she and her kids are victims in any way, shape, or form.

Reactions: 19
Really good point. Yes, psychologists are mandated reporters in California and obligated to report abuse. So in theory, having a psychologist as a chaperone is protective for both the kids and Ioan and Bianca.
Must be costing IG a lot. But worth it in the circumstances.
---
Much easier to manipulate them if she creates a heightened anxiety state, then brainwashes them to think she’s the only one who can alleviate it.
Trauma bonding. Narc 101

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hurt people hurt people, and abused people abuse people. I’d love to know more about the Abuser’s background and upbringing and what effect that had. Or was she always such an evil witch? It is why those children need therapy so that they can unpick all this and not carry their mother’s abuse into their adult lives and repeat her behaviour.
I’m a victim of a narc sister. She lead a charmed life with the exception of her illness. She was a bright, beautiful much loved child and the “pet” of the family. What happened? Other than being spoiled and not disciplined I can’t say. But I do know that I didn’t like her even as a young child. You would think we would have been close. She wasn’t a good big sister to me at all.
Sometimes I think people are just born “bad.” My other sister and I often speak about this and we have at times compared her to the Bad Seed. And I would bet anything that Alice has always been this way. Sometimes people turn out this way no matter what the parents do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I haven’t commented on here in a long time but I just had to say I did not think all those threads ago when I mentioned Betty Broderick it would be heading that way quite so quickly. AE needs to be sectioned so she can get the treatment she so desperately needs but unfortunately we all know it’s hopeless when it comes to narcs.
And she’s not the only one tbh

Reactions: 11
The things we read about Ella...having contact to her must feel like having contact with Alice. He must think he may as well have stayed married to her.
Yep abuse by proxy. I wonder does the kid expect to get a PRO from this shite. Probably. When it fails the excuse is "the Judge was bribed".

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how much worse Ioan's version of the story will be? How does this man cope?
My brother is in a similar situation with his ex and his new partner. Therapy and medication. And his new partner not being a bleeping lunatic. And having kids who are happy and healthy despite their mother. Sending love to everyone triggered in these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish i'd known about the chaos on the imdb boards. I was being good on Ioanonline where it was never mentioned until the whole thing exploded. That pic of them together is far from the worst lol
A truer statement has never been uttered. Some require anti nausea meds. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine both Ella and Elsie got hell for those videos, Elsie for filming and Ella for what she said to Alice.
But yet Ella never requested that Alice go on a 52 week batterers course to learn how to communicate with her 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Woke up, and stupidly came here as giving zero shits about tomorrow as I have the day off.

Thread suggestion that will never be accepted: Cunty McCuntface is a bleeping cunting hole. Get in the bleeping bin you bleep. Also, bleep.

I hope my language didn’t offend @M33L4 ❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is this a mistake as well. If it’s Ella filling it out would she be involved in a ‘divorce’ with the respondent? Also should she have ticked the ‘custody’ box or not?

302DB3AC-72C1-432F-8D98-1C4E7EEA59E2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder is she has seen the mandated reporter has filed his Statement. I bet she did not even know about mandated reporters. O man.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Dare I say that this whole set up / scheme/ scenario/ evidence just doesn't cut the mustard. It will be no use crying over spilt milk when the judge throws out the case. Ella will regret sowing throwing her oats so soon.

elmo-embarrassed.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Agree. My son is now thirteen and has decided he doesn’t want to see his dad anymore, after many many years of his dad behaving like a petulant, manipulative child himself and being a total bully. We dont have courts involved, luckily, and I’ve just let my boy decide he doesn’t want to see his dad for the foreseeable. I always think that if my son didn’t want to see me, I’d be devastated but I also wouldn’t want him to be forced/coerced into seeing me. That would be grim.
Ioan is in a very tricky spot though. No, Bianca shouldn’t have to go out for the day when the girls are there, but if I was the hated stepmum, I would. I’d leave and stay in a hotel or with friends and let the girls have time with their dad, with a view to meeting them at some stage when they’re ready. Ioan has chosen to enter a relationship and move in with her, not saying he should’ve remained a monk, but its
Up to him to do all he can to help the girls at the moment. They need at least one parent they can rely on.
But the difference is Ioan is not a “petulant, manipulative child himself and being a total bully”. He is a loving, very involved father who’s only crime was to leave an unhappy marriage to a narcissistic absolute crackpot. If Alice would have had just a shred of decency about what is best for her children she would have encouraged them to see him, they would all be getting on now and I wouldn’t have lost over two years of my life on here shaking my head at how anyone can be such a nasty c**t…….. I’m glad it’s worked out for you and your son though 😊, some people aren’t meant to be parents….. Are they Alice??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if Ioan and Bianca took photos of Ella's destruction?
I bet if they did they’ll not be released publicly out of respect for Ella because that’s who they are. I imagine if it was Alice she’d be jumping on the bed, spreading the milk round and smearing the mustard all over her face. It would look like a crime scene when she’d finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.