Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I see she's deleted some of her selfies and edited out the inflammatory write ups thst clearly targeted Ioan and Bianca. How exhausting it must be to live this way. Post and dirty delete long enough to incite more hate against her ex and his GF. It all seems to toxic and cruel. I won't be surprised if she alleges physical abuse, but how I hope I'm wrong. She who regularly told the world how happy she was and how perfect their marriage had been when they seperated and how she lost the man she loved more than life. AH did this. She had her lawyer send JD an unreasonable list of demands or she'd serve him with an RO and go public with allegations. I hope she's not headed down that path, but I won't be surprised.

Divorce can bring out the very worst in people. 😔
I bet she has threatened violence. There is no doubt in my mind between her and her hairy-lipped chuckle brother there have been some real threats made.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice is still living in a world where the schemer Bianca lured her husband away. She still doesn’t get she pushed him away, with her behaviour, her crassness, her neediness, and the lack of care on how she presents herself. This is all on her.

• Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
She says she doesn’t know how to leave a comment on daily mail comments section. How do we even believe that?
She leaves comments on every board known to man.
If you going to lie about something, lie about something believable. She is very active on social media, she has a twitter account, a IG account and her claim is that she does not know how to post to the DM? So if she needs Ella to help her on SM that means she has that child up at 2am/3am on a school night while she is drunk tweeting and posting and the child sees and reads everything she wants to tweet or post? Dumb ass, she doesn't realise how that claim looks. Even her golden child is expedient and gets thrown under the bus. Disgusting loon.

• Haha
  • Wow

StoneMountain

VIP Member
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
I've no clue what the rental market is in LA but Alice is (probably) unaware that many/most apartments/condos have a 3-6+ month waiting list before being available. The rentals are not going to go looking for her so she needs to get her t*ts off the floor and get busy.

IG may have pre-arranged for his apartment before he returned last year to the States. I've done this several times (rented condos and later purchased a house before seeing them).

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Sooo many things I want to say in response to that latest crop by Welp.
I’m just going to start with this. She shouts comments through car windows at people she finds attractive?!? That’s fucking sexual harassment! Who on here likened her to a dirty old man inside a woman’s body? She fucking well IS!!

• Haha
  • Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
It's all an elaborate embroidery for the simple fact she has for years pushed the perfect family image. When Ioan told her he no longer loved her she was still trying to ensnare him into keeping up the pretence.
I believe a lot of these claims are merely a ploy to unsettle Bianca into thinking she's just his midlife crisis.
Even if he and BW are shortlived (doubt it) he isn’t going back.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The thing Alice needs to realize (and she probably knows it anyway) is that Ioan did not file a TRO for her texts. The texts stopped (by him blocking her) in july and he filed 7 months later. He filed because she threatened him everywhere, his family, on SM, on TV, in mails, had the child post abusive comments on his IG, have the brother post threatening shit, have her minion run a smear campaign, implicate physical threats, quite likely defamed him (she posted very often two polar opposite stories, so somewhere she has lied about him) etc. ON TOP of the text messages and the alleged verbal threats when they still lived together.

Most people would have already gone for the RO after the texts (and it werent just a couple out of anger, they went over months, so that excuse she and her followers use is absolutely braindead), but he had insane patience to neither address it in public nor to take court action. 99.99 % of all people would have filed a RO much earlier than him.
Ngl and I’m not condoning violence at all. If she came for my partner or family I’d have went off like a rocket. He has shown great restrain and respect.

• Heart

sierraromeo

Have you ever seen anybody instigate their own downfall this publicly and after so much sage good advice?
I mean I have zero sympathy for her.
She did it all to herself.
That’s genuinely the only reason I’m here: she made the media, and my celeb-gossip-loving ass couldn’t resist the slow-moving train wreck. I’ve never seen anything Ioan is in, hadn’t even heard of him. Did watch TVD but can’t remember seeing Alice. So. Yes, she did it to herself.

M33L4

VIP Member
Noted that one particularly new account isn’t in fact following the person they’ve been forced to defend. Make it make sense! 😂
And vice versa.

• Haha
  • Wow

SynthGirl

VIP Member
"Our marriage was perfect until August 2020."

Uh, Alice, keep your stories straight. You said the statement below about your marriage and the state it had been in before separation. You said this in 2021. So your marriage was not "perfect" for at least two years before he left you. You decided to blame it on Bianca, not the fact that you, bit by bit, destroyed Ioan's feelings for you.

"So it turns out that my husband, after two years of telling me I’m a bad person and I’m not exciting and he no longer wants to have sex with me and he just wants to be on set abroad … has been in a relationship for three years behind all our backs."

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
sounds like she thinks the girls are laughing about Ioan
Screenshot_20220604-083027_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083402_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-082722_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082800_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082857_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082822_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090707_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083803_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083716_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083535_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083313_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083250_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082922_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083157_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090806_Twitter.jpg
she moves out in August you would think she would know where to go

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Periwinkleblue

Of all the Alice poses, postures and personal the Alice of the last week is the one I dislike the most. She's not traumatised or drunk (which was some explanation). She is fully and calculatingly causing mayhem, psychological damage and legal chaos and she is centering it increasingly on the kids.

Crazy Alice made me despair but this new sane, pure evil character is truly dangerous. She must be stopped!!

• Heart
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Jeez he did not abandon you Alice, it was his right to leave an unhappy marriage!
He left YOU he did not leave his children and the truth will out. That's what's eating away at you!
Oh it’s guilt! You’ve cracked it.
she knows the PRO will fully expose her. That 97% (of what 3?) is about to go down.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
her math actually gets you a low single digit number lol
Screenshot_20220606-050816_Instagram.jpg

This is about Weinstein
Screenshot_20220606-045414_Twitter.jpg

I actually believe that last bit
Screenshot_20220606-052310_Chrome.jpg

this is why the whole ME AND MY BABIES GET NO SUPPORT THEIR FUTURE IS OVER WITHOUT BRENTWOOD WAAAAH is so ridiculous to me, she was perfectly happy to put their future in jeopardy before

y’all after I made my last meme I forgot to close the tab where I searched alice’s nude scenes and it just refreshed on my screen somebody go find me a priest
0B2E48AB-01F6-4F1A-A9D0-0215AE67103E.png

• Haha
  • Wow