Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting to see what triggers Alice the most. And I think she’s right. It IS what she has to fear the most. But she herself is the greatest asset the ‘other side’ could possibly have. She can be totally relied on to trip up and make her own case infinitely worse. The only thing she has ever been this good at. Carry on angel, carry on. You’re doing so well 👏👏👏 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It has really bothered me that Selma Blair liked Amber Heard’s post trial statement. Why am I so invested in all these people 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t even know which thread to write this in because everyone is somehow linked 🤣 You’ve also got houseinhabit being buddies with Lady Victoria Harvey who is Alice’s friend… it shows me that perhaps it isn’t so two sided with people and they just reach out bits and pieces of support depending on the circumstances. Alice seems to be an ‘all or nothing’ friend- you either have my back or you don’t… other celebs out there are a bit more wishy washy and give a bit of love out everywhere to who needs it at the time maybe? I think I need to come off the internet for a few days 🤣
Selma seems to be one of those that support women no matter what. She also supported Alice until she was mocking MS (and a fellow woman), I recall in one of her supportive comments her going on about patriarchy and whatnot. Depp, while in this case the more innocent party, is not exactly talking well about women, so I guess it makes sense.

Otherwise for many people it's often based on who tvey like: Lady V likes Depp and is friends with Alice for example, so of course that's where her support goes (even if for the latter - to her credit - it seems to "only" be friends support, rather than silly campaigning which no doubt Alice would like to have), even if perhaps it doesnt make sense.

I do think opinions and friendships should be seperated. You can be friends with somebody that did something bad in your view (and you may be biased and not think of it badly because it's them). And here Alice is right: if friends dropped her just because they dont like how she handled her divorce they were no friends in the first place. It's however a different matter if she tried to force them to chose between Ioan & her, which she implied before (she had a rant about mutual friends being Switzerland on this)

Reactions: 10
As much as I think Johnny Depp deserved to win his defamation case, the way he talks about women can be let’s say troublesome.
Ioan hasn’t once retaliated publicly against Alice. He went through a mediation app and any correspondence has been via lawyers.
No one is a model victim, least of all the Alice is trying to portray herself as. Even if he did cheat, does that excuse her ridiculous and abusive behaviour? No.
She’s edging nearer to the sea the close the PRO gets and by her own hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion

Alice has 102 f-ailments but the truth hurts even more! Incoming PRO!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="welp”]It's however a different matter if she tried to force them to chose between Ioan & her, which she implied before (she had a rant about mutual friends being Switzerland on this)
[/QUOTE]

They weren’t mutual. They were always Ioan’s friends/relatives. Alice has driven all her own away and was trying to claw on to his. Like the TRO documents show (as well as a previous reference to ‘D—-dd’), Alice is deluded enough to think that they should side with her (and her dog lol!!) over Ioan. As if that was ever going to happen. But that’s how desperate she is for someone, anyone, now that she’s been left all alone to fight this one out with practically no support in the background. Virtual ‘friends’ on SM (some of whom are frienemies anyway, winding her up for the laughs) are good for absolutely nothing and she knows that.

Reactions: 15
I feel some real Betty Broderick vibes. Once the kids are no longer hostages in her divorce negotiation, I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped them (in her mind) in hopes they (Ella) makes their lives as stressful as possible.

Imagine if she did to that to her "best friends" how much that would mess them up?
She won't because she is going to need to hold on to them for child support.

Maybe she's trying to get a court order that Ioan has to pay for household help because he's leaving a very "ill" woman.

And how is it in all these years she hasn't built up a network of friends and other parents to call on for help?

Oh that's right. Alice hates other women and the parents were beneath her and expected mannerly children.

I think she's probably been called out on all the I and B bashing she has allowed in the comments. The TRO was also against others acting as her agents on social media.
In fairness, and I'm not an Alice fan, she has addiction and mental health issues and has had them for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's becoming abundantly clear that she is obsessed with Bianca. I have never seen anything like this. I find it discomforting and I worry for Bianca's safety here in LA. I mean that sincerely. The way she's trying to incite her followers is unnerving.
Yup - and we only know about what we’ve seen happen on SM. We don’t know if phones, doorbells, car alarms have been going off in the middle if the night, if Bianca’s been getting odd mail, etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ummmm, nope, pretty sure I’ve never filmed myself introducing all the voices in my head. Thank the Lord!

I think she doing this on purpose. Trying to back up the ‘oh, I wasn’t in my right mind’ narrative to excuse her appalling behaviour. She makes me sick.
But if she does that she might lose custody of the kids and be forced into rehab. Ioan could then liquidate his assets in the US and move back to the UK telling mAlice to get a job to support herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the most fascinating observation I had the past days is how much more Alice's fans like those horrible sunhat selfies that make her look like Bianca's
scarecrow
than any other selfie she posts (and sometimes her selfies are nice), what is wrong with people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.