Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds as though you and I have a lot in common, experience-wise, dear RTP. I sometimes resented my mother for not leaving him, especially after the s*xual abuse, but I came to realise that she was just as much his victim as I was. And she and I have grown together into strong women who will no longer take any tit from men and grey-rock my father while we still have to share a house with him. (There are prospective buyers coming to see it on Saturday, though, so fingers crossed.) I think when one has a narcissistic parent, as both you and I do, one imbibes their wants, mores and control so thoroughly that it can be difficult to properly establish not only one's own identity, let alone forge the powerful relationship between mother and daughter which is so valuable and life-affirming. It takes so much time to free oneself from the long, cold shadow the narcissist casts and move forth into the light. Treasure your Mama, dear RTP, and let her know every day how much she is loved. xxx
I am hoping with everything I am that Saturday goes well and a different life is in sight for you & your Mother.
From the sounds of it I also have the same type of situation with my dearest Mum.
I sometimes felt harsh towards my mum, for putting up with his tit for so long, I had to be an adult from a very early age, however I've come to realise the extent of unhappiness she felt & how it drained any strength she had. I stuck up for mum, so hard & to my peril, we moved out temporarily when I was aged around 12 & I begged her to leave him, but we went back. When the divorce did start, it was clear why she had had all her energy sapped, it took an absolute age, cost over £100k in lawyers fees, as there was a family business involved too. He would simply ignore all legal letters etc. I've since found out he hid money also.
Sometimes I wonder if it's wrong to be so close & love so much, don't get me wrong we can argue like cat & dog sometimes, but I think we're blessed.
I will be thinking of you in the lead up to Saturday & saying little prayers for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@ReturningthePearls

In honor of your birthday, I've decided to celebrate you in the way I believe you'd most want me to celebrate you. Here is the GIF that makes me think of you. You are such a glorious badass.

Kisses. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is exhausting. I think it's because one of her followers said they don't take pain pills, or whatever, and then she had to act like she only takes little pieces of one sometimes. LOL Tramadol is a step above Tylenol. Taking pieces of it would do nothing. It's not Oxycodone. She's an idiot and a liar. Her stories change with the wind.
I like to picture her nibbling on a Tramadol tablet, taking little bites like a Prius rat would.
9770F490-06AC-4EB4-9368-A7BB372E59FC.jpeg

Happy Birthday dear heart @ReturningthePearls
Who to the white fluffy legs belong to?
Yes, please, who is this?

B34A0B69-5345-479E-98D2-D7F1AAC7039D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what’s rattled her… Bianca publicly declaring the truth is coming out. That they have waited all this time as has Depp but it will come out. Alice is fair shitting herself because it will blow her stories to pieces and it won’t be done as gossip on SM but in a court of law , sworn under oath. All the evidence that goes against all her claims is coming out and Bianca had the balls to declare it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those are some highly edited lips. The whole picture is one big edit job really.

6B18A5BF-4BD6-4EA3-AE96-BBC50E352C10.jpeg

0289898D-9DB8-439A-AB8F-69EF7AE81620.jpeg
983B10C3-CDD5-4AC3-97B6-34C6EA58DF09.jpeg

So she thinks if she looks good and the pic is hot then Bianca will complain and Leon will ring with an issue at 10 am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Make it stop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This is crossing a line, projection at its finest . She is terribly jealous that Bianca is hot. And Bianca I’m sure couldn’t give two shits of her pictures.

D07EE229-9F63-4EF8-9679-C19AF316CF7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those are some highly edited lips. The whole picture is one big edit job really.

View attachment 1314462

View attachment 1314477View attachment 1314478"

So she thinks if she looks good and the pic is hot then Bianca will complain and Leon will ring with an issue at 10 am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Make it stop
Well "good" isn't exactly the word I'd use. More like frightening.

This is crossing a line, projection at its finest . She is terribly jealous that Bianca is hot. And Bianca I’m sure couldn’t give two shits of her pictures.

View attachment 1314499
It's not the selfies Alice. It's the nasty comments against Ioan and Bianca that you encourage on each and every picture you post. Jackass. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
fake eye lashes? One has curved up to her eye brow . She’s so wasted right now
I know Bianca curls her eye lashes as she admitted it to her follower but this copying is going a bit far Lol.

A5BFD821-4075-4727-8842-719EF389E4BA.jpeg

0DC6FEAE-B768-4861-B2DD-878CD0DAF7B0.jpeg
D3E6B963-2B93-4ED0-A79C-6BD3F6AD8967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What fresh hell is this? I mean, sweet baby Jesus, whyyyyyyyyyy

View attachment 1314496

😑 ugh
Make it stop!!! 🙈🙈 It’s not the selfies you crazy loon… it’s the crap you write along with it!! The (not so) subtle stabs at Ioan!!
Please someone give her jail time so she’s off of SM completely 🙏🙏

View attachment 1314499
Yusss! 👏👏 This exactly!!

Well "good" isn't exactly the word I'd use. More like frightening.

It's not the selfies Alice. It's the nasty comments against Ioan and Bianca that you encourage on each and every picture you post. Jackass. 🤦🏻‍♀️
SNAP!!! Sorry I posted before reading your comment. Great minds… ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Re: one of Alice’s tweets about having a “happiness only rule in the home” is a surefire way to cause those kids emotional regulation and emotional expression problems, I’m calling it now.

If this isn’t actually what happens in the home, then is she really so bleeping stupid as to think that this tweet will illustrate her as an ideal mother? Like does she really not know how horrendous that “rule” sounds?

“My kids are gonna be happy all the time, ESPECIALLY in the midst of an acrimonious divorce in which I am the sole aggressor and my kids have to share a house with me.”

Sounds cool, Alice.

Thanks to you friends/your stories about your children and a few recent life experiences this year I am ACTUALLY considering getting my tit together and having a child in a few years, should God will these things for me. Never thought I’d consider a baby again but here we are. (Likely IVF—I’m not interested in relationships—tips for me, Alice?) And my first rule will be that if you feel it you better bleeping express it (healthily). Talk about it, draw a picture, do SOMETHING.
Yeah, what the f- even? Such an awful, controlling attitude. And seeing as no person can be always happy, the rule is in reality, "You WILL never complain and pretend to be happy at all times around me."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know Bianca curls her eye lashes as she admitted it to her follower but this copying is going a bit far Lol.

View attachment 1314511

View attachment 1314516View attachment 1314517
Powdered plastered skin & her hair looks like she smokes 100 a day. You look like tit Alice, no doubt plastered. Attention seeking twit. Do you even consider the embarrassment you are to your 2 children? Nope, you matter most

• Haha

View attachment 1314511

This is so disturbing. Just when you think she could get it together.… She could be the poster child for the scorned woman who survived & thrived. Violating the TRO, over filtered, one eyelash askew! Is this mental health, substance/drink issues or a perverse sense of humour? It does make me sad that seeing the approaching bridge (court date) she decides to burn it down.

• Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 1314511

Aaaaaand there we have it!!… Starting to make excuses for the previous drunken behaviour… Alice, take a bow!

This is so disturbing. Just when you think she could get it together.… She could be the poster child for the scorned woman who survived & thrived. Violating the TRO, over filtered, one eyelash askew! Is this mental health, substance/drink issues or a perverse sense of humour? It does make me sad that seeing the approaching bridge (court date) she decides to burn it down.
She burnt that bridge a long time ago!!

Reactions: 18
There is a lot of sarcasm in her posts because she knows damn well her SM will be watched, and monitored as she has a RO because of said SM. She’s in legal trouble and trying to blame Bianca for it. Sarcasm is not your friend Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to think it would be too damaging to the girls for Ioan to get full custody, however now I think the damage of another 6-10 years in that house will be so much worse. Her parenting skills are non existent…one of the messages from the TRO which really stuck out to me was her saying something along the lines of ‘you have to EARN your place as the fun parent’. Being fun is one of the least important traits your kids need from you, stability, security, love, mothering them instead of them mothering you; these are all so much further up the list for me. And once the kids have all of those, then you can have the fun. I think she genuinely has no concept of this and that makes her a dangerous parent. The damage those girls have already suffered from her can’t be undone but they can be protected from more of it. I really, really hope for their sake that Ioan gets full custody.
I appreciate you saying this. I often feel like the 'boring one' in our house - I do all the regular, day to day stuff like getting everything (and everyone) packed, ironed, fed, washed, I even have a diary where the various school/activity/appointments are all checked daily. My oh is probably does more 'fun' than me generally but - oh well!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.