Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly a self absorbed delusional addict on a bender. She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone with access to the court documents? Apparently the court issued an order on 5/20/22. Don't have access and I don't want to buy the docs. The TRO hearing is still scheduled for 6/14/22.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg! She's deranged I wonder what has set her off on one 🤔
It’s got to be AH and JD. I’d bet she thinks Ioan and her will be the headline feature on Goodmorning Britain with their own YouTube channel too. She’s her own publicity engine trying to stay relevant. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Last few days she has been portraying herself as Number 1 single mum (like she’s the first) on IG, no Twitter activity and then the Depp/Heard result comes out and BANG back on Twitter (alcohol fuelled no doubt) responding to posts saying they don’t know the truth and that her “side” hasn’t been told yet! She’s scared and I’m totally here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone with access to the court documents? Apparently the court issued an order on 5/20/22. Don't have access and I don't want to buy the docs. The TRO hearing is still scheduled for 6/14/22.
Yes there is one, I have ordered it. $2

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A mother should not be your best friend. Funny how it’s okay for Alice not to be her own mothers but those girls have to pinky promise her to be theirs. Yeah I’m going with bleep again. Strap in…
Respectfully, I don't agree with that. My mother is absolutely my best friend. She's always fought so hard to protect me from my narc father and we have an amazing bond. We share everything - not in a creepy way, but a supportive way - and apart from you lovely lot, she's the only one who knows I'm autistic (I would never let my father know about that; he'd find ways to use it against me and hurt me). I couldn't do without her, honestly.
But we didn't become the best of friends until I was in my mid thirties. She never would have insisted that I was her best friend as a child or make me 'pinky swear' to it. That wouldn't have allowed me to develop my own character and personality and would have made me unnecessarily reliant on her. Alice's 'nerdish' claim shows that she sees her children as mere extensions of her ego; she's denying them the possibility of autonomy. It makes me very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, that sentence about Damian Lewis being more likely to stray! The woman has no brain and no filter. What a horror show she really is. Jesus wept.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No it's only the Notice of termination of collaborative law case and order, dated 16 Feb.
1654148822504.png

1654148867919.png

Reactions: 12
lol. Rio Ferdinand was well known to be cheating during his wife’s illness.
Give me strength.
She really is thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They don't know what she's like?!

Hen, the whole world knows what you're like. An alcoholic swivel-eyed loon with the body of a manatee and the brain of a narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean the worst is her calling Rio a wonderful man. Alice, you might be the only person in the whole world who thinks this!

She is a monster to use the pain of a man to use it against Ioan.

So people getting deposed over tweets? This is going to end well....

Other tweets
Screenshot_20220602-074741_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-074822_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They don't know what she's like?!

Hen, the whole world knows what you're like. An alcoholic swivel-eyed loon with the body of a manatee and the brain of a narcissistic bleep.
To any newcomers/lurkers: if you're new to Alice Evans and don't have much time, the Wiki will give you the salient facts. If you have time, there are nearly a hundred threads, filled with screenshots, showing you exactly what nAlice Evans is like.
We all know exactly what she is like. She's shown us AND told us thousands of times.
Prepare to be outraged, horrified, appalled and nauseated.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm honestly looking forward what witnesses Alice will have (besides Gloria). Has the potential to be very amusing.
Wait. Is she comparing her fake illness to these two women and mothers who actually passed away?
She is an absolute bleep, I’m sorry I said I’d stop but there’s just no low she won’t sink to!
It also makes no sense: Ioan is now with a woman with a more serious disease than her, malign him how as much as you want to for not keeping his vows (like the vast majority of the world), but clearly that aspect was not his issue.

Reactions: 26
Off topic but I just watched the latest episode of Inside No 9
PXL_20220602_061829753.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow, the verdict really rocked her huh?
~truth never perishes~
And though Alice claims her truth is THE truth, we all know that to be a falsity.

And just when we think she can't stoop any lower (cause she's a bottom feeder as it is) along she tots and spouts off this tit about a man whose wife died only a year ago whilst taking pot shots at her stbx (whilst legally bound not to) and bigs up an actual adulterer.
Alice, you in danger girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it with her and the pain competitions? It always has to be worse than something else (usually the death of the step-sister she never met). God she’s immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She seems to be suspiciously anxious to get across how happy the kids are lately…..
A) she wants to show they are happy just with her and therefore don’t need their father
B) there is evidence coming out that paints a different picture than what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.