Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The internet is celebrating Depp's victory and I bet IG and BW are too. Roll on 14 June...

This was on my FB "We have just witnessed a demon destroyed in real time!!!! Hell ya."

Also

"She made her bed. Now she can tit in it" lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sure that her latest clip of the two girls is an old one. Posted before. She is trying to evidence how happy they are as a unit with their dad.

Just looked at it again. It is the same one, where the girls were watching something on tv, and she just happened to film it she said. I remember It was commented on here, that she must have her phone at hand at all times to film the kids for the grid. Since that time big E has not allowed her to film her. Ithink she removed the old post and has re-presented it again so it looks recent.
We know how she loves to post old photos of herself and tries to convince others they are recent. We also know how she retells stories over and over, only changing bits and pieces to fit her current narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220601-235803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-235524_Instagram.jpg
Welp can you please explain what you mean by this?
I'm confused.
"Ioan had this in the TRO
this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan
it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means"
basically he will have to explain what "threatened to do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp" means. Of course for us it's obvious and it should be obvious from context. But Alice's side could say: "Well, Johnny Depp is according to a High Court a wife beater, so she threatened to speak out about you abusing her?" - and it's not impossible that a judge would (before today) accept this explanation and either discard this bit from Ioan's TRO or even think that it isnt reflecting well on him.

Alice's team of course could still say this, but now Ioan's side has an actual judgement instead of subjective opinions to explain her quote.

Will likely not change much, the bit about her doing a Heard on him was one of the very few statements in the TRO that didnt had proof attached, but it's always good if your case has as little obstacles as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The internet is celebrating Depp's victory and I bet IG and BW are too. Roll on 14 June...

This was on my FB "We have just witnessed a demon destroyed in real time!!!! Hell ya."

Also

"She made her bed. Now she can tit in it" lol
I’m not keen on the demonisation of AH tbh. I think she’s troubled and needs serious help.

Reactions: 10
Welp can you please explain what you mean by this?
I'm confused.
"Ioan had this in the TRO
this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan
it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means"
Okay. Ioan did not have a text or email of these conversations but it was included in the TRO petition as an example of her state of mind.
If this trial hadn't come up, a judge could have been dismissive of it as something that was just said - not anything with written evidence.

If Amber Heard had "won" today, a judge could have said tough luck claiming that Mr Gruffudd - a jury has (in effect) found Depp abused her! So Ioan's claim means nothing!

But now a jury has found that Amber Heard LIED about her assault and abuse claims. Now the idea that Alice threatened to "Amber Heard" her husband and destroy him - it puts Ioan's claim in a completely different, believable light.

It adds to a preponderance of the evidence Ioan has presented to the court is true and believable that Alice too has been maliciously trying to ruin Ioan.

Does that help?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1311683View attachment 1311684
basically he will have to explain what "threatened to do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp" means. Of course for us it's obvious and it should be obvious from context. But Alice's side could say: "Well, Johnny Depp is according to a High Court a wife beater, so she threatened to speak out about you abusing her?" - and it's not impossible that a judge would (before today) accept this explanation and either discard this bit from Ioan's TRO or even think that it isnt reflecting well on him.

Alice's team of course could still say this, but now Ioan's side has an actual judgement instead of subjective opinions to explain her quote.

Will likely not change much, the bit about her doing a Heard on him was one of the very few statements in the TRO that didnt had proof attached, but it's always good if your case has as little obstacles as possible.
Didn't mean to step on this explanation welp. Was writing while you were posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1311683View attachment 1311684

Thank you, that makes sense.

Okay. Ioan did not have a text or email of these conversations but it was included in the TRO petition as an example of her state of mind.
If this trial hadn't come up, a judge could have been dismissive of it as something that was just said - not anything with written evidence.

If Amber Heard had "won" today, a judge could have said tough luck claiming that Mr Gruffudd - a jury has (in effect) found Depp abused her! So Ioan's claim means nothing!

But now a jury has found that Amber Heard LIED about her assault and abuse claims. Now the idea that Alice threatened to "Amber Heard" her husband and destroy him - it puts Ioan's claim in a completely different, believable light.

It adds to a preponderance of the evidence Ioan has presented to the court is true and believable that Alice too has been maliciously trying to ruin Ioan.

Does that help?
Yes, thanks that makes sense now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Which show was that? "a USA program they literally asked her should she get over it"
Yes I've seen the Aus interview and he was so sweet and funny.
🍸🍸 yes he was adorable the complete opposite of that tit and just how imagine BW to be ❤🕊

• Heart
  • Sick
What is happening on the 14th is not a trial, it’s a hearing. Though it has things in common with a trial (presentation of the case, calling of witnesses, entering evidence, cross examination). He’s not going to have to prove the merit of his statements, one by one. He is going to have to credibly show a pattern of abuse and harassment and the judge will decide based on the preponderance of evidence. So he isn’t likely to have to explain what the comment about Amber Heard/Johnny Depp means although a judge can question him about anything he presents. He does have to present credible evidence showing harassment/abuse and why he should be protected. She will also have to produce evidence if she wants to refute what he says she has sent him/said/done. Credible. Not just, “I didn’t say/send/do that!”

Reactions: 24
The PRO hearing will judge her an absolute nutjob who, like Amber Heard, hasn't got any evidence to back up her claims. When the judge makes the PRO permanent and suggests she seek help, I hope she melts down and they have to jail her for a spell to 'calm down'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not keen on the demonisation of AH tbh. I think she’s troubled and needs serious help.
She needs to stop being abusive too. She was violent in her previous relationship with a woman. I don't know as much about her as mAlice but I wonder if AH even wants real help? AE doesn't, that's for sure.

AE: My biggest complaint when I was working was the red carpet things.

What a bleeping liar! She loved all that tit - it was her prime opportunity to put IG in a headlock and parade her possession publicly. I love the way she is trying to reinvent herself now as a "caring" type. I 👀 you mAlice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Does that help?
It’s always been clear Alice has been trying to ruin Ioan’s career and personal life, but I can’t understand why she would want to risk her children’s welfare by taking away Ioan’s ability to earn money. We know Alice is going to do everything to keep from getting a job, so the only way the kids would be able to keep a roof over their heads and have food to eat is if Ioan pays for it. She never thinks long term, she only wants instant gratification, and that means hurting Ioan in any way possible. Stupid, stupid, woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am kind of freaked out that Alice has taken on this fibro warrior support job. This is what Bianca was doing for MS since she came out on SM with it.
She has strong inclinations of impersonating Bianca and it’s disturbing to witness like AH and her outfits at the trial. It’s mental abuse games

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The PRO hearing will judge her an absolute nutjob who, like Amber Heard, hasn't got any evidence to back up her claims. When the judge makes the PRO permanent and suggests she seek help, I hope she melts down and they have to jail her for a spell to 'calm down'.
We can only hope!! She needs a wake up call, maybe a few days in the County jail would be good for her. 😂

• Heart
🍸🍸 yes he was adorable the complete opposite of that tit and just how imagine BW to be ❤🕊
Thanks 💐 Haven't see that one before. That was in Oct 2021, a full 13 months after he told her he wanted out, 10 months after he left and what 4 months after he says the relationship with Bianca started. 🙄 Alice is still claiming to be his wife and despite social media campaign already in full swing, behaves as if she has just found out her husband has a gf even though she thought they were still happy married. 😒 And first thing she mentions is the kids. What a POS. :mad: And the interviewer gave her a pass. Didn't even ask about her existing sm campaign or the well known separation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks 💐 Haven't see that one before. That was in Oct 2021, a full 13 months after he told her he wanted out, 10 months after he left and what 4 months after he says the relationship with Bianca started. 🙄 Alice is still claiming to be his wife and despite social media campaign already in full swing, behaves as if she has just found out her husband has a gf even though she thought they were still happy married. 😒 And first thing she mentions is the kids. What a POS. :mad: And the interviewer gave her a pass. Didn't even ask about her existing sm campaign or the well known separation.
Wasn’t this the ninety minute interview that was cut down to a minute and a half for ‘legal reasons’?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What is happening on the 14th is not a trial, it’s a hearing. Though it has things in common with a trial (presentation of the case, calling of witnesses, entering evidence, cross examination). He’s not going to have to prove the merit of his statements, one by one. He is going to have to credibly show a pattern of abuse and harassment and the judge will decide based on the preponderance of evidence. So he isn’t likely to have to explain what the comment about Amber Heard/Johnny Depp means although a judge can question him about anything he presents. He does have to present credible evidence showing harassment/abuse and why he should be protected. She will also have to produce evidence if she wants to refute what he says she has sent him/said/done. Credible. Not just, “I didn’t say/send/do that!”
It's not a trial but that evidence will now support and not hinder his case. I think he has heaps of other evidence anyway, goodness knows what more recent screenshots will be added in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.