Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, that sentence about Damian Lewis being more likely to stray! The woman has no brain and no filter. What a horror show she really is. Jesus wept.
I just found that totally horrendous and again it libellous against Ioan too. There's no evidence Ioan was in a relationship with anyone else before he left.
I think she's trying to intimidate Ioan and Bianca before the TRO hearing, intimating she has proof etc...
Alice screen shots from here are sweet FA to do with your hearing neither Ioan or Bianca have any influence on this forum. My posts are made of my own free will just as yours are. See that's what the court will recognise as well Alice, you weren't responding to provocation you are the provocateur 👀 who when couldn't get a response from Ioan or Bianca you upped the abuse and weaponised your children.

She seems to be suspiciously anxious to get across how happy the kids are lately…..
A) she wants to show they are happy just with her and therefore don’t need their father
B) there is evidence coming out that paints a different picture than what she wants.
Absolutely!! Fortunately she doesn't get to decide on custody and the truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtaf. She literally turned her post into a pity party on the back of these two men and their dead wives. Poor little me! She is incapable of computing and accepting her marriage fell apart for other reasons than whatever illness she has/doesn't have. She is appalling. I'm actually gobsmacked. Get help, Alice, get help. And why is DL more likely to have strayed?! Yep, got all the smarts this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean the worst is her calling Rio a wonderful man. Alice, you might be the only person in the whole world who thinks this!

She is a monster to use the pain of a man to use it against Ioan.

So people getting deposed over tweets? This is going to end well....

Other tweets
View attachment 1312040
View attachment 1312041
Sorry off topic, what’s the deal with Rio Ferdinand?

A bugging device, give me strength. He probably never wants to hear her voice again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently what kicked this off was a discussion in the car with her eldest after she picked her up from school. They’re worried about something or other becoming an urban myth.
It’s Amber Turd isn’t it? She’s worried there’s going to be a similar meme about her.
Alice-squatting-down-and-pissing-all-over-the-leather-jackets doesn’t quite have the same ring tho babes. Rest assured.
😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

A bugging device, give me strength. He probably never wants to hear her voice again.
I think ferdinand has been recognised for his services to charity.
The bugging device was quite witty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He cheated on his wife (when she was dying and long before) with dozens of women, skipped drug tests that got him a suspension, tweeted racist abuse to Ashley Cole and just everyone that meets him reports that he is a very unpleasant dude.

Not saying he is a terrible human, but he is an odd choice to make Ioan look bad. Ioan is a freaking saint even with Alice's narrative compared to him LOL

but it fits to what we know: it's not whatever behavior Ioan showcasted that bothers her, it's the simple fact that he left her. Rio didnt left his wife, in Alice's word that makes you better.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Getting that Instagram post today…..It was up 12 min. The minute I put it on tattle she deleted it. Literally the minute it was up. Because I went back instantly and it was gone. Was I lucky or was she waiting for it to get put up so she could delete it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Getting that Instagram post today…..It was up 12 min. The minute I put it on tattle she deleted it. Literally the minute it was up. Because I went back instantly and it was gone. Was I lucky or was she waiting for it to get put up so she could delete it?
She’s on here more than any of us. bleeping dingbat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Manages to stay off Twitter but then the Depp verdict came in. She is very rattled. She is spewing tweets already (thanks @welp ). Lately I get up, check in here, a page of the thread has moved on. This morning five pages. Almost like the old days! But indicative that she has started spewing again. If I were her legal team I would tell her to button it (again).

Reactions: 20
I wonder if her EvIdEnCe FoR HeR lAwYeR has proof of Ioan paying us all. That’s how mental this witch actually is. She is free to abuse her OWN husband, his children by denying him access and anyone online who disagrees with her. No one else can have an opinion.
Sober up Alice. Less than two weeks to go for the PRO.

• Heart
Alice should just tweet "I AM NOT AMBER! I AM NOT AMBER! LOOK AT ME! RALLY AROUND! IT'S ALL LIES!!!"
Yes, that is what she is doing. No good will come of it. She needs to strap her arms to her sides for the next few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty much 18 months of damage is done. She can’t undo evidence. Nothing she does or doesn’t do from now will change what is to come. Maybe she realises this so doesn’t see the harm in continuing since the police haven’t put her in jail already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck is with you Alice? You’re not helping your case whatsoever. AHvJD verdict got you rattled mate?

Look at what you’re doing with these rants. People aren’t on your side and supporting you.

Your “fans” are goading you into a meltdown and tripping up. They want to see you burn and you are taking the bait.

If you had proof he’s a liar and an abuser you would have posted it long since, long before your TRO and long before you left twitter. But you can’t, because there is likely no proof.

You seem determined to go down in flames. Think of what that will do your children. Just think about that. You are setting them an awful example of what a strong woman is.

The more you ruin him, the more you are ruined. Remember that.

• Heart
I see that the rabid old witch managed to shoehorn in yet another reference to her dear, departed step-sister, who she didn't know and possibly never met 😡😡

I've just read a news article about the JD & AH trial, there was mention of "bots" generating millions of tweets about the case. Maybe Alice is screenshotting Turd posts because she thinks we're bot accounts? 👀🙄
Robby_the_Robot01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s it exactly. She thinks those people are fans. They aren’t. They enjoy the meltdowns more than anyone, they actually send her the screenshots.
With “friends” like that eh?

Johnny Depp won with an iota of the evidence I’m sure Ioan has against Alice. There’s a storm coming Alice, batten down the hatches and behave yourself. You’d think her supporters would be telling her this. How is any of this public knowledge? Alice and her sickofans told us.

If you are a supporter and read here, please tell her, a grown adult, that she is only harming her own defence and her girls. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The anxiety almost ruined my Christmas. I'm sure everyone here felt similarly.
Ditto. I heard from reliable sources that Santa himself couldn't set off on his global journey until he heard this was delivered OK. He nearly had to step up himself to ensure it was delivered, but then an elf whispered in his ear that A was actually on his naughty list, so he dropped a TRO down the chimney instead 😉

• Haha
That’s it exactly. She thinks those people are fans. They aren’t. They enjoy the meltdowns more than anyone, they actually send her the screenshots.
With “friends” like that eh?
Yes, I think that too. If they genuinely cared they would not be sending her the screenshots. They are enjoying her losing control. She can’t stop herself from talking too much, she knows that. She should just zip it for the next few weeks. She is trying to change the narrative around this - illness warrior, superb single mum, the victim, but it’s too late. She needs to sit back and wait and see. In a few days she is in danger of getting even deeper in. In this Platinum Jubilee weekend, she should make like the Queen - never complain, never explain. Just wait for the legal process to do its thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To any newcomers/lurkers: if you're new to Alice Evans and don't have much time, the Wiki will give you the salient facts. If you have time, there are nearly a hundred threads, filled with screenshots, showing you exactly what nAlice Evans is like.
We all know exactly what she is like. She's shown us AND told us thousands of times.
Prepare to be outraged, horrified, appalled and nauseated.
Got a lot of thread reading to do, didn't realise there was so much in Alice's back catalogue 🧐😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG look what she has written about Damian Lewis on her IG. About him versus Ioan "I've known Damien a long time. I thought if either of them were to stray it would be him [not Ioan]". What an APPALLING thing to write - the poor man has lost his wife and being dragged into Alice's drama. She then cheerfully sends him love. The woman has ZERO EA.
That is unspeakably disgusting. Her absolute blatant jealousy for Helen is so, so obvious.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.