Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe anything she says. It’s a fantasy this whole narrative. I bet she was an absolute bleeping lunatic during lock down which my guess would be at least March 2020 her Twitter was at war with her husband. Amy said ALICE threatened divorce on him, and I 100% believe that. I think she pushed him to the brink. Something went down during that pussy rant and she said they had the biggest fight of their marriage. He goes off to Australia and returns cold and wants out. I believe he tried up until the end which is why she thinks there was nothing wrong with the marriage because he would have done the whole cool calm and collected Ioan persona all the while she’s going nuts at him. Then when he says enough is enough he means it. There was no turning back. She thinks the marriage was perfect because he kept his mouth shut and his head down and took her abuse. That is what I think happened Alice since you don’t seem to understand it.
I also think she needs to find a link to an affair which she won’t find so she can turn the narrative that they are the bad people cos come PRO she will look an absolute c*nt and she knows it.
In these days of camera phones etc you’d think that somebody would have come forward with pics and maybe text messages that elude to Ioan and Bianca having an affair but as far as I’m aware there’s been nothing. If evidence exists you would have thought someone would have sold them, at least to the DM

• Heart
Reactions: 23
they still are I think, they just finally figured out that their way of supporting her was just making it worse
AE won’t see it that way. Advice that is sage, gives her the rage. Not my early suggestion for a thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The best thing Alice could do is negotiate the divorce and child care asap. Stop paying the lawyers and come to an agreement. The fact that it’s not done is madness. She will end up with half the money at this rate, perhaps even less as it’s all going on lawyers fees. I know she wants 100% custody and most of the money so she will likely take it to court as I can’t see Ioan giving her that - she will end up with no more than 50% and a lot less money. Pure madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The best thing Alice could do is negotiate the divorce and child care asap. Stop paying the lawyers and come to an agreement. The fact that it’s not done is madness. She will end up with half the money at this rate, perhaps even less as it’s all going on lawyers fees. I know she wants 100% custody and most of the money so she will likely take it to court but she will end up with no more than 50% and a lot less money. Pure madness.
Did she not sign a prenup?

Reactions: 9
Did she not sign a prenup?
Yes but she has stated she wants most of everything. To adhere to pre nup needs to go to court. Court means lawyer bills. Usually you would do a deal. Likely more than the pre nup to keep her happy. Why has it not happened? Maybe it has? But I’m sure she would have said and I think she is prolonging everything.
There doesn’t seem to be any movement in the courts with the divorce that I have seen.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe anything she says. It’s a fantasy this whole narrative. I bet she was an absolute bleeping lunatic during lock down which my guess would be at least March 2020 her Twitter was at war with her husband. Amy said ALICE threatened divorce on him, and I 100% believe that. I think she pushed him to the brink. Something went down during that pussy rant and she said they had the biggest fight of their marriage. He goes off to Australia and returns cold and wants out. I believe he tried up until the end which is why she thinks there was nothing wrong with the marriage because he would have done the whole cool calm and collected Ioan persona all the while she’s going nuts at him. Then when he says enough is enough he means it. There was no turning back. She thinks the marriage was perfect because he kept his mouth shut and his head down and took her abuse. That is what I think happened Alice since you don’t seem to understand it.
I also think she needs to find a link to an affair which she won’t find so she can turn the narrative that they are the bad people cos come PRO she will look an absolute c*nt and she knows it.
But that's the beauty of emotional abusers. You can tell them you're unhappy, you can act like you're unhappy but they are so lacking in empathy and normal human emotions - they don't hear or see it. Until you "unexpectedly" bolt out of the door.

They ARE happy - well they would be happier if you would just straighten up and follow their rules - therefore YOU must be happy.

Furthermore, they don't really care if you are happy or not. You only exist as an extension of them.

Damn. You'd think my divorce was yesterday. Not 21 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am sure that her latest clip of the two girls is an old one. Posted before. She is trying to evidence how happy they are as a unit with their dad.

Just looked at it again. It is the same one, where the girls were watching something on tv, and she just happened to film it she said. I remember It was commented on here, that she must have her phone at hand at all times to film the kids for the grid. Since that time big E has not allowed her to film her. Ithink she removed the old post and has re-presented it again so it looks recent.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In these days of camera phones etc you’d think that somebody would have come forward with pics and maybe text messages that elude to Ioan and Bianca having an affair but as far as I’m aware there’s been nothing. If evidence exists you would have thought someone would have sold them, at least to the DM
When Alice & Ioan's seperation was announced there were a number of (obviously anonymous) people on several gossip forums claiming to be from Oz and that Ioan had hooked up with a woman in Oz. Think most of them said even co-star, and the sun made a story about this based on the same kind of rumours (which caughed Ella Newton in the crossfire). Obviously you have these kind of rumours always because it just was the most logical and common explanation and most of the time it's made up (but still ends up true), but just saying.

I think it's pretty easy to hide. Brisbane is not a paps infected city If there was something they probably kept it lowkey, and even if someone saw them not everyone recognises him, let alone knows he is married. The average person in Brisbane would probably ask for a selfie instead of playing a pap. And he was probably hanging out with many people he met on Harrow anyway.

I'm not even sure that they had something going on, but they certainly had already met and established at least a friendship (he is friends with other females from that set too). But I doubt that was ever in question, and I dunno how the "I just ran into her in France" quote could be even possible given that he isnt talking to Alice, might have been a white lie to his kids though.

Reactions: 15
Especially since Alice had access to Ioan's passwords if evidence existed she'd of sold it. She's upping her facade of victim before the pro hearing!

Reactions: 20
If she had the tiniest evidence of an affair she’d have posted it every single day.
What about her “emotional affair” with Mith(?) ? Pretty sure that guy has incriminating evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Especially since Alice had access to Ioan's passwords if evidence existed she'd of sold it. She's upping her facade of victim before the pro hearing!
usually when people cheat they delete the message history. Or hide the very compromissing stuff in a secure folder or something. my mom also always looked into my fathers phone and never found anything, but it was 100 % obvious that he was cheating.

I do think it's telling a lot about their relationship that she was checking his phone and recording their convos though

Alice claims to have witnesses (might be just ashart) and that one of Ioan friends admitted that Ioan told them about his girlfriend in 2019 and asked what he should do. But somehow I feel like she would have leaked that immediately - and she definitely wouldnt still search for what happened if this was the case

Reactions: 12
Even if he was having an affair (which he has said at risk of perjury he didn’t) but even if he lied there, it makes no difference to any divorce proceedings. Many people have said here California is a no fault state. It simply doesn’t matter in that regard

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if he was having an affair (which he has said at risk of perjury he didn’t) but even if he lied there, it makes no difference to any divorce proceedings. Many people have said here California is a no fault state. It simply doesn’t matter in that regard
it wouldnt be perjury though. he said he started a relationship in june 21. that would be still true if they were banging before.

I agree though that I dont get why Alice is still after this: she already created the cheating narrative and most people buy it, and she clearly thinks it herself. Or does she need 100 % proof to move on?

The way she describes it makes me think that she thinks that some crazy stuff happened in August that made him leave his family against his will lol (pretty sure she was implying this before with the silly duffer thing) - she was actually alluding to some sinister stuff before and that she can no longer save him but she can still save her kids etc.

• Haha
usually when people cheat they delete the message history. Or hide the very compromissing stuff in a secure folder or something. my mom also always looked into my fathers phone and never found anything, but it was 100 % obvious that he was cheating.

I do think it's telling a lot about their relationship that she was checking his phone and recording their convos though

Alice claims to have witnesses (might be just ashart) and that one of Ioan friends admitted that Ioan told them about his girlfriend in 2019 and asked what he should do. But somehow I feel like she would have leaked that immediately - and she definitely wouldnt still search for what happened if this was the case
Alice has spun a Web of lies starting with the email correspondence to one of her FMs she claims to have. I'd be really eager to know just when she started threatening Ioan with her abused wife and Heard/Depp threats. If they correspond with her email diary where she's "recorded everything" of her plight to save her marriage.
Wasn't Bianca very unwell in 2019 so unlikely that she was in a relationship with ioan at this time?
Alice throws stuff out there hoping it sticks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She gave herself away as being an addict when she said she had to “double the dose” the next day when she took pain medication. Normal people would never think of doubling the dose of a narcotic pain medication, that’s very scary. That sounded like someone who is used to taking more medication than her doctor prescribed.
Yeah, I was thinking this, too. I always doubled/tripled/quadrupled/higher my meds when I was addicted—like when you have no control over your impulses and give in easily it’s an easy thing to experiment with you just don’t think about the consequences. For me, it was getting that wonderful high (I still deeply miss it, I’ll admit), and for her it’s supposedly for her pain. I have doubts but I’ll stick with that excuse so as not to upset anyone who believes her.

She’s an addict through and through and she has zero self-restraint. I’m not entirely welcome to jab her for that (not saying you were, Citney) because I still do it with my gabapentin sometimes on hard days when my coping skills aren’t refined enough to save me. But the difference between us is that I know I’m bleeping up, harming myself, and disrespecting my psych’s care for me and know I need to try harder, whereas she can openly admit to others that she just does it without any recognition that it’s dangerous…which indicates to me a severe lack of understanding of how bad that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Ioan had just had enough and told Alice he wanted out. I can't see B, with her health issues, wanting the stress of an illicit affair. I think I and B were two damaged people who were lucky enough to find each other post I separation. I found this fantastic site by reading about Alice Evans. IMO she's a freeloader who bullied I for years. Her body shape would indicate long term alcohol abuse. She is torn between wanting to destroy I completely and getting as much money as possible from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Ioan had just had enough and told Alice he wanted out. I can't see B, with her health issues, wanting the stress of an illicit affair. I think I and B were two damaged people who were lucky enough to find each other post I separation. I found this fantastic site by reading about Alice Evans. IMO she's a freeloader who bullied I for years. Her body shape would indicate long term alcohol abuse. She is torn between wanting to destroy I completely and getting as much money as possible from him.
Welcome!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.