Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU!! 🥹 This is basically a birthday present today haha I am so stoked. Really, thank you, friend.

Yep. #prayforLeon.
Happy Birthday @ReturningthePearls Penblwydd Hapus! You even have me learning Welsh. I am going there at the end of the month where I shall attempt to climb Snowdon / Yr Wyddfa.

View attachment 1312642
That’s AMAZING of you. I’ve always wanted to get out more but there are no hiking places nearby so my best option is to walk around the woodsy parts of the neighborhoods. Have so much fun, please!

And thank you! I got a TON of flowers and one of my hornworms cocooned and came out this morning as a huge, gorgeous moth! I named her Bethan. 🥹 Today is a blessing to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
this is so very well stated, thank you!

Reactions: 11
And that was AFTER she fell on her arse when a Squirrel jumped out of the rubbish bin at her!!

She is like a modern day Snow White with a garden full of furry animals

Reactions: 17
I swear Alice has turned me off to most terms of endearment, especially with "thank you my Angel" or "you're an Angel", which should be totally innocuous statements, but now every time I hear "Angel", I hear it in Alice's voice in my head... and ugh, just ugh.

Reactions: 17
If that’s you, RTP, you’re truly beautiful. Even without a face!

Penblwydd hapus iawn i ti cariad xx

Oh, and @welp, if you’re the only one not getting paid, well frankly that’s a massive injustice. We should all strike. If Ioan was to pay any one of us, you’d just have to be top of the list.

I mean, he’s not paying me either but I can’t much blame him for that. I don’t bring any receipts or wise insights only silliness and smut – absolutely no use at all mae’n ddrwg gen i Ioan. Got to admit, I’m just here for the laughs tbh

Reactions: 16
Aww Happy Birthday, dear girl

Reactions: 7
She is disgusting. I just can't believe how crass and vulgar she is. Get that PRO and quick, nothing else will stop her. She's such a fool.
I think that even if Ioan and Bianca get the PRO it won’t shut Alice up. She will carry on goading her followers to make nasty comments about them both, then say that she is prevented from telling the truth by the nasty pair who have the Judge and lawyers in their pocket. She would tell the truth, but she will end up in jail. Playing the victim for ever and a day, she will never stop, as she said, she is relentless. Hopefully by then no one will be listening

Reactions: 21
Looks like those Cameos aren't going to make Alice self-supporting after all...

Cameo layoffs

And I'm adding my voice to the chorus wishing @ReturningthePearls a very happy birthday! I promise if I find any hornworms on my tomatoes this year, I'll ship them off to you and Bethan!

Reactions: 9
Alice is so emotionally dependent on the girls for validation. They'll replace Ioan in her need for emotional closeness. Sure being close to your kids is fine (I have always been close to my mum and so far my daughter) and of course when a spouse leaves then the parent with custody and kids may well grow even closer in bond but she won't recognise where a boundary between mum, a friend or indeed partner is; she'll push all her insecurities and feelings of abandonment (in her view) on them to fix. God help the girls when they don't want to hang out with her, she'll take it as a terrible insult instead of understanding it is entirely normal.

Reactions: 19
Day to day life of work, schools, housework, illness isn't utter happiness, either Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't, or she doesn't live in the real world.
She doesn't live in the real world, uses alcohol and painkillers to blot it out.

Reactions: 10
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing
This makes me so angry. That she said this. She plans on telling a judge she can't work and Ioan should pay for her for the rest of her life doesn't she?

Reactions: 23
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing
Manoeuvring for the divorce hearing to have the prenup set aside cos mAlice can't work no more and needs I to support her for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.