Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Bianca’s business so she shouldn’t attend, it wouldn’t be in good taste imho
It could lead to another flare up due to stress of it, not to mention AE's theatrics on the stand. I wouldn't say it isn't her business though. She is protected under the TRO and she was one of the primary victims of AE's abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not Bianca’s business so she shouldn’t attend, it wouldn’t be in good taste imho
With great respect, the PRO will be for Ioan AND Bianca. It is very much her business because she has been Alice's target as well. Let's not forget that her name was also on the TRO application.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It could lead to another flare up due to stress of it, not to mention AE's theatrics on the stand. I wouldn't say it isn't her business though. She is protected under the TRO and she was one of the primary victims of AE's abuse.
Yes that’s a fair point I forgot she was listed on TRO. I stand corrected 🙏

With great respect, the PRO will be for Ioan AND Bianca. It is very much her business because she has been Alice's target as well. Let's not forget that her name was also on the TRO application.
Yes I totally forgot that. My bad 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My 2 youngest kids dad used to be married to an absolute Alice … she’d turn up to everything.. he text one day saying will you not come up the drive when you drop the kids off she thinks you want me back ..
Me
She knows I’d run you over if I’d get away with it ? That marriage lasts 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We need the Evans V Gruffudd trial on TV. Can you imagine how that would play out? Similar to the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial but Alice would be representing herself after the first day because Leon would have quit. The only thing she could call to testify for her would be her variety of sock accounts "One of whom met their wife at my wedding to the defendant, your HONOUR!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way I was thinking that 😂🍸🍸 I’d love it to be IG’s mum 🥳

I detest her so much 🤬

Yey moments SHE has CHOSEN to make him miss !! I hope her answering that is enough to put her in jail … Fuming !!! 😤
That photo of the girls asleep looks so staged. Ella looks fake sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody recess.

I couldn't take the Gruff vs Evans trial, I'm so bloody nervous for this one I'd be a wreck for that.

Verdict loaded on phone, football on the TV and I don't see Scotland scoring at all @M33L4 nevermind in the first 15 mins but it looks like the verdict will be longer cause the jury didn't fill out the damages form. Naughty jurors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody recess.

I couldn't take the Gruff vs Evans trial, I'm so bloody nervous for this one I'd be a wreck for that.

Verdict loaded on phone, football on the TV and I don't see Scotland scoring at all @M33L4 nevermind in the first 15 mins but it looks like the verdict will be longer cause the jury didn't fill out the damages form. Naughty jurors.
I think this means JD won then?

Reactions: 3
The judge sent the jurors BACK to fill out the damages portion of forms which means they have in fact decided that someone was defamed.

😎

Alice needs to be looking hard at the accusations she has made against Ioan publicly right now.

Reactions: 12
In terms of IG/AE if Johnny wins Alice is fucked. I’m here for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My 12 year old Grandson just texted me to say “I hope Johnny Depp wins the law suit”

I didn’t realise he was even aware of it!

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
AAAAAGGGRRHHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! Once this verdict is out, I'll have a life again though 🤣 :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.