Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please let’s not discuss those idiot individuals not the subject of this thread. We have been warned not to by the Mods because if we do the thread will be locked again😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of tits, it really has gone tits up for mAlice! When she first started her smear campaign again IG, most people (nearly all women) believed her tit and were pouring out their hearts to her about their own cruel bastard and what he did to them etc. I knew of her previous though so didn't buy any of it and it felt like a losing battle at times to defend IG and the "horse teethed She Devil vixen". I was reading some of the TRO today and mAlice taunted him with how everyone would believe her and she would win. Oh and she had nothing to lose. Really??

Do you feel like you are winning now mAlice?? She also promised that she would never stop. LOL. Her insta is gone and twitter is only used for dms and lurking. ha ha ha ha as mAlice would say...

It's not easy being the smartest person in the room - who never thought IG would do a TRO. 🤭 What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of tits, it really has gone tits up for mAlice! When she first started her smear campaign again IG, most people (nearly all women) believed her tit and were pouring out their hearts to her about their own cruel bastard and what he did to them etc. I knew of her previous though so didn't buy any of it and it felt like a losing battle at times to defend IG and the "horse teethed She Devil vixen". I was reading some of the TRO today and mAlice taunted him with how everyone would believe her and she would win. Oh and she had nothing to lose. Really??

Do you feel like you are winning now mAlice?? She also promised that she would never stop. LOL. Her insta is gone and twitter is only used for dms and lurking. ha ha ha ha as mAlice would say...

It's not easy being the smartest person in the room - who never thought IG would do a TRO. 🤭 What a dumbass.
Alice has lost. Hopefully she accepts it and moves on, albeit quietly, with her life. She craves attention though, so that's a forlorn hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has abused Ioan for at least two years since the official split for simply grey rocking her. She tried every manipulative trick in her narc book and it has failed. He hasn’t responded to her at all. The strength that takes is incredible. He sometimes gets a hard time on here and I’m not getting into the “Ioan is above reproach” thing. Anyone leaving an abusive relationship and managing to maintain the grey rock and not retaliate in a petty way, remain respectful and within the limits of the law gets my handclap and not a sarcastic one. Three weeks till he can finally consolidate the PRO and hopefully have peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Will Alice be allowed back on Instagram when she gets monkeypox? 🙄

I hope she’s lurking here!!😂

Please let’s not discuss those idiot individuals not the subject of this thread. We have been warned not to by the Mods because if we do the thread will be locked again😔
I don’t want the thread to get locked just when it is getting to the good part, the Court hearing. 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
just info:

14 June 2022: PRO court hearing
10 June 2022: Last day of instruction in the Los Angeles County public school system

Classes will be over at time of the PRO so at least the little E's will be spared some embarrassment though they are likely to be highly anxious.
ETA: doubtful that Alice will do much parenting or provide a calm home atmostphere during these last weeks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

My theory on why she brought back twitter. I have been involved in RO in my time and usually you have to hand over your SM accounts/technology, I’m not sure about LA laws. If this has happened then perhaps she couldn’t use sock accounts anymore to lurk and DM so she had to reactivate her Twitter and deactivate her sock/s. Just a thought that she shut down and deleted her usual means of communication to hide evidence and therefore had to resort to opening up her Twitter to communicate via DM now.
* I have no doubt the court will demand her communications

My theory on why she brought back twitter. I have been involved in RO in my time and usually you have to hand over your SM accounts/technology, I’m not sure about LA laws. If this has happened then perhaps she couldn’t use sock accounts anymore to lurk and DM so she had to reactivate her Twitter and deactivate her sock/s. Just a thought that she shut down and deleted her usual means of communication to hide evidence and therefore had to resort to opening up her Twitter to communicate via DM now.
* I have no doubt the court will demand her communications
My other theory is she is just doing a massive delete of her content

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

She really did think she would be able to lie her way through everything

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My other theory is she is just doing a massive delete of her content
Fat lot of good that will do. Every single one of her posts, tweets and comments will have been screenshot several times over.

My personal favourite is when her vilest follower outed her most used sock by addressing them as "Alice".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She has abused Ioan for at least two years since the official split for simply grey rocking her. She tried every manipulative trick in her narc book and it has failed. He hasn’t responded to her at all. The strength that takes is incredible. He sometimes gets a hard time on here and I’m not getting into the “Ioan is above reproach” thing. Anyone leaving an abusive relationship and managing to maintain the grey rock and not retaliate in a petty way, remain respectful and within the limits of the law gets my handclap and not a sarcastic one. Three weeks till he can finally consolidate the PRO and hopefully have peace.
Agree. We don't have to think he's a saint. But he should get full marks for the part about self restraint and following all the laws/guidelines/recommendations.

Reactions: 23
Fat lot of good that will do. Every single one of her posts, tweets and comments will have been screenshot several times over.
And Alice is a public person (or at least Ioan is). So a bunch of strangers (ok, mostly welp) are recording her antics, even if Ioan or his team fail to document it all. And because of that, the whole world knows what she's like and Ioan can actually breathe more easily. An avarage Joe or Jane doesn't have such luck. Proving abuse to friends and relatives when your ex is so charming in their eyes is quite a hellish situation.

Reactions: 26
She really did think she would be able to lie her way through everything
The old bat never cared for one second how much her children were losing, all she cared about was getting revenge. I hope and pray Ioan gets minimum 50/50 custody, which will mean less money he pays to Alice, and hopefully Ioan not only goes for the PRO, but sticks strictly by the prenup Alice willingly signed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I got nothin to add I just wanted to say bore da, or prynhawn da, or noswaith dda—wherever you are and whatever you’re up to I hope everyone is happy. 🌞🌞🌞

Can’t wait for the PRO hearing I just might order a pizza, light some candles, and take my pants off. 🚬 🍸

ETA: omg wait LET’S ALL DO THAT TOGETHER. We can go five sharp ones in and have a drawing contest of what Alice’s face probably looks like when her “evidence” is rejected and whoever draws the best portrait gets bragging rights and a baby head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Perhaps interesting, although I don't think it contributed to the original date in march to be postponed, but their RO hearing is the only one the judge will have on june 14th (it's a bunch of custody hearings and OSCs otherwise lol), on march 11th IIRC there were mostly RO hearings on that date. I think that could play to Ioan's advantage because it will make deep down a difference to how the judge will perceive your case if it's probably the heaviest of the day and not potentially (as there was no physical violence) one of the most harmless

Reactions: 17
I got nothin to add I just wanted to say bore da, or prynhawn da, or noswaith dda—wherever you are and whatever you’re up to I hope everyone is happy. 🌞🌞🌞

Can’t wait for the PRO hearing I just might order a pizza, light some candles, and take my pants off. 🚬 🍸

ETA: omg wait LET’S ALL DO THAT TOGETHER. We can go five sharp ones in and have a drawing contest of what Alice’s face probably looks like when her “evidence” is rejected and whoever draws the best portrait gets bragging rights and a baby head.
I’m going to bet on that winner being your amazing self. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Perhaps interesting, although I don't think it contributed to the original date in march to be postponed, but their RO hearing is the only one the judge will have on june 14th (it's a bunch of custody hearings and OSCs otherwise lol), on march 11th IIRC there were mostly RO hearings on that date. I think that could play to Ioan's advantage because it will make deep down a difference to how the judge will perceive your case if it's probably the heaviest of the day and not potentially (as there was no physical violence) one of the most harmless
Yes it's good if the Judge can go through it properly as s/he won't be as pushed for time. Also we don't know if there was physical violence or not. It wasn't mentioned in the TRO but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. If it did, my money is on Alice being violent (though she may try to lie and say it was him).

Also I don't think I would use the word "harmless" in this case, as most people aren't famous and don't have to worry about public smear campaigns affecting their ability to get work and public reputation. If Ioan got cancelled (which is what mAlice and Ella wanted) then that has serious repercussions for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was cleaning up my email account and found this. I’m sure I posted it before but thought I’d do so again. mAlice is such a disgusting twit.
I put the 2 tweets together to show what she is like. She sounds like Charlie Sheen in the first one but is "suffering like hell". In the next one she is boozed up imo and it's "really good" LOL

AE suffering but good.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.