Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget shoe ribbons, mismatched shoes, tubes of red lipstick that don’t flatter her, and lots of low cut tops. I hope she threw some ice packs in there, given how many bruises she seems to have on the regular.

They have to both attend mediation before he can request custody. If they can’t come to an agreement during that process, then he can file for a hearing with the court. Don’t know whether they’ve already been doing this (though I doubt it).
I'm sure we discussed this ages ago. Aren't they already at the point where he can just go for custody? She refused mediation or something. Ages ago we discussed this.

Reactions: 10
Alice is a bloody fool. She couldn’t have played this worse if she’d tried. She listened to the advice of a seriously crazy little man online, just because she was telling her what she wanted to hear. She hasn’t done a single thing to guarantee the best possible settlement for herself, just blinkered to everything except for getting Ioan back, which was never at any point going to happen. I wonder whether that STILL hasn’t sunk in completely. Or else surely she’d be making some sort of plans for all this and for the future?? What the duck is WRONG with her?! I want to shake her! 🤬 I suppose we all feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice is a bloody fool. She couldn’t have played this worse if she’d tried. She listened to the advice of a seriously crazy little man online, just because she was telling her what she wanted to hear. She hasn’t done a single thing to guarantee the best possible settlement for herself, just blinkered to everything except for getting Ioan back, which was never at any point going to happen. I wonder whether that STILL hasn’t sunk in completely. Or else surely she’d be making some sort of plans for all this and for the future?? What the duck is WRONG with her?! I want to shake her! 🤬 I suppose we all feel the same.
Absolutely agree. Every time I’ve read one of her posts on here I feel the same as you. She is a woman in her mid fifties who should know how to deal with the things life throws at you. Or have some self awareness about your own behaviour and how that is affecting your daughters, instead of acting like a toddler throwing your toys out of the pram when you don’t get your own way. If Alice had been a sensible grown up, which she patently isn’t, her future would look far better than it does now. Masses of people on here, and on other platforms have given her good, sensible, and caring advice, she has dismissed all of that and only listened to the noodles who have given the worst advice possible. It makes me just so very angry that she has totally fucked her and Ioan’s daughters lives and their futures up. I really don’t care about her future as whatever happens to her, she’s brought it all upon herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has zero self awareness, only cares about herself & him leaving caused a massive Narc injury as they don't like to be left. If a Narc does the leaving they will still obsess over exes years later as they seem to believe they will be yearning for them, they really do have an overblown sense of their own self importance. We all look at her actions & can't understand it but then we're not Narcs. To herself she makes perfect sense, nothing is wrong with her behaviour, it's who she is. She's out for revenge as her pet Ioan left her, how dare he? Even if he had remained unattached she would still be out for his blood. 🤬

1653261971540.png

1653262046809.png

1653262284233.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think Ioan will request 50/50 custody as he always has because he simply doesn’t want to punish the girls for their mum’s dangerous and atrocious behaviour, hacking insta not included because I still don’t blame the child for all of that, it was a manipulation by Alice. He checked out of the Alice manipulation hotel at least two years ago but he doesn’t dislike her, who could blame him if he did, I think he pity’s her. He could have withdrawn all of the financial side and actually left her homeless and he hasn’t. I hope she gets some rest from all the online madness and stops listening to the Lupenises of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Turns out goodbye isn't always forever. Who could've foreseen this amazing development? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the status conference regarding the divorce is now scheduled at the same time as the PRO hearing. Both set for June 14th at 8:30am.

Interesting. That's certainly very efficient.
This is going to be interesting indeed, stipulations and agreements may have been reached 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had noticed that ‘he’ was still active, liking some of the wolf’s word-heavy sermons on Amber Heard within a day of the great goodbye. But I didn’t expect a post this soon! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you claim to be bullied off social media when your likes and replies to abuse of Ioan and Bianca are clear for all to see? Asking for a deluded friend…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Be kind but only to the people I say you can and definitely not Bianca and or Ioan. Or Tattlers, or Tweeters or IOL’ers or Ioan’s family or Ioan’s legal team or anyone with sound advice…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Mirror, like the Mail, omitting the teeny tiny little fact that she was well enough to go to a concert in between her [latest] brush with death and shutting down her insta 🙄

Reactions: 23
The Mirror, like the Mail, omitting the teeny tiny little fact that she was well enough to go to a concert in between that brush with death and shutting down her insta 🙄
Did we discuss the coughing Cameo? She was spluttering more than that guy that cheated at Who wants to be a Millionaire. But she was fine for a concert to bribe her child make her mum of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did we discuss the coughing Cameo? She was spluttering more than that guy that cheated at Who wants to be a Millionaire. But she was fine for a concert to bribe her child make her mum of the year.
True! I didn’t let my OH step out of the spare room when he was still coughing like that let alone him going to an event with thousands of other people 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.