Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we know what’s going on during that day?
In other words, is it worth me booking the day off work to be on here all day??
It might be delayed again. But we have an LA native who promises to be in court and I fully expect the DM to have a reporter there if it goes ahead. It is worth their while given the clicks AE brings them.

I presume we will know if it's pushed back ahead of time?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Silence is nice. Hopefully in Bianca's case it's her just enjoying life (generally seems to have a healthier SM use) rather than not being well though (of course I hope the same for Alice but we know why there is silence here)
its at 8:30 am LA time, so 4:30 pm UK time. Court takes at least a day to update the files, and I doubt that it's significant enough case for people to report on location (and family law really shouldnt lol), but maybe you find out how it went on Alice's SM (or minions) in the evening/night.

So no, not worth it.
I feel so dirty checking my list of clients for that day and hour :D

Anyways, I hope we'll have an on-site report after the trial. @Mad Betty, yeah? Anyone else?

Reactions: 11
So the status conference regarding the divorce is now scheduled at the same time as the PRO hearing. Both set for June 14th at 8:30am.

Interesting. That's certainly very efficient.
I think it’s just the PRO hearing. Nothing has been updated on the court docket indicating that it’s in addition to the restraining order hearing.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just the PRO hearing. Nothing has been updated on the court docket indicating that it’s in addition to the restraining order hearing.
The court documents that Welp posted appear to indicate that this is the case. Perhaps it hasn't been updated yet?
markup_9585~2.png

The court documents that Welp posted appear to indicate that this is the case. Perhaps it hasn't been updated yet?View attachment 1286656
if you look at the full docket, it says restraining order hearing for that time and date, and that page has been updated with this order. It’s possible they may roll a status conference into that meeting, but I would think the priority is the PRO, having been previously scheduled and extended. And there is no urgency to a status conference at this stage as no documents have been filed regarding custody, her finances/asset allocation.
3037175E-03C5-4D04-B80A-4EDB1938B73E.jpeg

Reactions: 12
So the status conference regarding the divorce is now scheduled at the same time as the PRO hearing. Both set for June 14th at 8:30am.

check the screenshot I linked under the order
03hlcaT.png

it's normal procedure.

Reactions: 9
check the screenshot I linked under the order
View attachment 1286721
it's normal procedure.
I saw the screen shot; a restraining order hearing and a status conference are both major meetings, typically (especially for the first status conference). I believe the PRO will take precedence, and they may briefly address the fact that the collaborative divorce has been called off. It’s unlikely they would do both on the same day. I expect they would ask for a brief update of where the divorce currently is and what has been accomplished. The PRO will be the focus of the June 14 hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
if you look at the full docket, it says restraining order hearing for that time and date, and that page has been updated with this order. It’s possible they may roll a status conference into that meeting, but I would think the priority is the PRO, having been previously scheduled and extended. And there is no urgency to a status conference at this stage as no documents have been filed regarding custody, her finances/asset allocation.View attachment 1286695
Unless Ioan withdraws the PRO request himself, and I highly doubt he will under the circumstances, I can't imagine the PRO won't be granted. There is far too much evidence to show Alice's repeated violations of the temporary order. I do believe the divorce case will at least be touched upon at that time, perhaps after the PRO has been handled. One would think issues of alimony and child support would need to addressed promptly and also to avoid additional legal fees that would come with an additional court date. IMO, being efficient with time and resources makes good sense.

What say you? I am merely thinking this through on a practical level. And please do update us if you see a change. I appreciate your insight, as always.

ETA: Sorry, @ButterTart. You did address finances and asset allocation. Again, I remain curious to see if additional documents will be posted soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Unless Ioan withdraws the PRO request himself, and I highly doubt he will under the circumstances, I can't imagine the PRO won't be granted. There is far too much evidence to show Alice's repeated violations of the temporary order. I do believe the divorce case will at least be touched upon at that time, perhaps after the PRO has been handled. One would think issues of alimony and child support would need to addressed promptly and also to avoid additional legal fees that would come with an additional court date. IMO, being efficient with time and resources makes good sense.

What say you? And please do update us if you see a change. I appreciate your insight, as always.
We don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes … my guess is that Alice has prevented Ioan from having any communication with the girls, and I would think that custody would be his no. 1 priority once the PRO is granted. As well as financial issues. And I agree - I see no reason it won’t be and I doubt he will back down. He’s better off with a PRO than an NDA because the PRO remedies are criminal and handled by the state. An NDA violation is civil and would require him to take her to court. Not ideal. I suspect given that over a year has passed since he filed, he may ask for bifurcation so that the divorce can be granted while they work out finances and custody issues.

The other interesting thing regarding a PRO is that it gives him a lot of leverage regarding custody. She may end up with less than she had wanted or no custody at all. Which will also affect her finances. Basically the court cannot award her either joint or full legal custody (and it would affect physical custody as well) if she has a PRO against her.

Sorry Alice, but you’re hardly the smartest person in the room when it comes to divorce. Or much else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It does rather feel like something legal has happened - which made Alice come off Instagram and her mouthpiece simultaneously come off Twitter. She really was sailing very close to the wind, and IMO there were a few times when she crossed the line and breached the TRO. Not to mention that she was clearly drunk and incoherent on some of her posts, which is not a good look at the best of times, but particularly so when you’re in the middle of an acrimonious divorce/custody battle.
I just don’t think she’d have left Instagram unless her lawyer had, at the very least, had a serious word.
(ETA corrected a typo)

Reactions: 28
It does rather feel like something legal has happened - which made Alice come off Instagram and her mouthpiece simultaneously come off Twitter. She really was sailing very close to the wind, and IMO there were a few times when she crossed the line and breached the TRO. Not to mention that she was clearly drunk and incoherent on some of her posts, which is not a good look at the best of times, but particularly so when you’re in the middle of an acrimonious divorce/custody battle.
I just don’t think she’d have left Instagram unless her lawyer had, at the very least, had a serious word.
(ETA corrected a typo)
There is so much evidence of her having disregarded the TRO. She seems to think the old post and delete strategy means it never happened. Good thing people have kept screenshots. As I’m sure his legal team has been doing as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You can’t delete anything from the internet. Someone has always kept the receipts. Alice can be dumb, or she thinks other people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At what point will she/they (FM’s) recognise the impact of her behaviour financially and emotionally on those girls? The victims in all of this are the two E’s at their mothers hand.
She has destroyed their future as much as her own, if not more. She has destroyed their future relationships with their own partners and their living grandparents, aunts & uncles. Who would want just Alice and her brother?
Neither clearly give a rats ass about anyone but themselves.
In just over three weeks she will have a permanent restraining order against her and divorce proceedings. It’s about damn time she grew up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At what point will she/they (FM’s) recognise the impact of her behaviour financially and emotionally on those girls? The victims in all of this are the two E’s at their mothers hand.
She has destroyed their future as much as her own, if not more. She has destroyed their future relationships with their own partners and their living grandparents, aunts & uncles. Who would want just Alice and her brother?
Neither clearly give a rats ass about anyone but themselves.
In just over three weeks she will have a permanent restraining order against her and divorce proceedings. It’s about damn time she grew up.
never.

If Ioan isnt divorcing her none of this happens is their logic

Reactions: 18
Thanks @welp for the update. (y)

This struck me as something that Alice would fight tooth & nail against as she wouldn't want the girls present, only him.
The online programme is something she would do half heartedly. She isn't interested in co-parenting, Narcs counter parent so it will be interesting to see how this pans out. I still really hope he pushes for the PRO & doesn't back down. If he's thinking of the girls that horse has bolted with her PA,
he needs to protect himself (&B) from the guaranteed abuse that would come if he lets her off. Hopefully with the courts backing he can then see the girls, altho' he faces an uphill struggle to regain his once loving relationship with them, or Ella at least.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 203118.png

I really hope he goes for bifurcation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes … my guess is that Alice has prevented Ioan from having any communication with the girls, and I would think that custody would be his no. 1 priority once the PRO is granted. As well as financial issues. And I agree - I see no reason it won’t be and I doubt he will back down. He’s better off with a PRO than an NDA because the PRO remedies are criminal and handled by the state. An NDA violation is civil and would require him to take her to court. Not ideal. I suspect given that over a year has passed since he filed, he may ask for bifurcation so that the divorce can be granted while they work out finances and custody issues.

The other interesting thing regarding a PRO is that it gives him a lot of leverage regarding custody. She may end up with less than she had wanted or no custody at all. Which will also affect her finances. Basically the court cannot award her either joint or full legal custody (and it would affect physical custody as well) if she has a PRO against her.

Sorry Alice, but you’re hardly the smartest person in the room when it comes to divorce. Or much else.
Could this be him requesting custody? Makes sense to get in at time of PRO.

Reactions: 2
I'm looking forward to further revelations. IG has recordings to play...

It's possible AE decided herself to stop SM as she needs to find a place to live and prepare for court but more likely Leon told her to stop with the insta. She seems to have a lot of stuff - the garage looked hoarded with loads of plastic boxes filled with bags and baby doll heads no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah, shame. But thanks for letting me know @welp

How exciting that we’re going to have an undercover turd present in court though! 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to further revelations. IG has recordings to play...

It's possible AE decided herself to stop SM as she needs to find a place to live and prepare for court but more likely Leon told her to stop with the insta. She seems to have a lot of stuff - the garage looked hoarded with loads of plastic boxes filled with bags and baby doll heads no doubt.
Don’t forget shoe ribbons, mismatched shoes, tubes of red lipstick that don’t flatter her, and lots of low cut tops. I hope she threw some ice packs in there, given how many bruises she seems to have on the regular.

Could this be him requesting custody? Makes sense to get in at time of PRO.
They have to both attend mediation before he can request custody. If they can’t come to an agreement during that process, then he can file for a hearing with the court. Don’t know whether they’ve already been doing this (though I doubt it).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.