Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s going to be absolute carnage…View attachment 1262617
Tighten your seatbelts my lovelies, it’s going to be a bumpy ride 🤣🤣🤣 But don’t Ioan and Bianca look just wonderful. Classy, understated and not a bloody embellished tatty bag, big frill, Ioan in a headlock. But, best of all, no gurning from his partner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Both Ioan and Bianca are looking fab- happy and healthy.

Alice looks like a raging dumpster fire.

Love will always triumph over hate eventually ☮✌
He's looking at least 10 years younger, and Bianca looks sensational. And now for the inevitable...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1. The DM video is amazing. Definitely watch their interview.

2. Find someone who looks at you the way these two look at each other. Amen.

Screenshot_20220512-164057~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Awww! That video. They’re adorable together 🥰 Absolutely made for each other
All kidding and gushing aside - if anyone follows Bianca's Instagram, I don't think I've seen anyone who is even a slight "name", elicit so many confidences from strangers and share so many really heartfelt emotions to them in regards to their own illnesses.

As someone who has suffered through cancer - it really does mean a lot on any forum where strangers respond to you kindly. Especially if you don't get that from real live people around you. My own family was like "so yeah, when you're done vomiting you can get groceries for the 88 year old parents right?"

I always enjoy reading the comments on B's Instagram because I see her brightening people's day just by acknowledging their suffering. And sometimes that's the best thing a soul can do for another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Completely off topic series recommendation below.

"Bosch Legacy" For those fans of Bosch I have found a treasure! On the FreeVee channel there is essentially Bosch Season 8 in Bosch: Legacy. It has Bosch, Maddie, Honey Chandler, and even Coltrane! There will be 10 episodes of which five have been released already. It’s fantastic and I recommend watching it ASAP! Back to mAlice. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All kidding and gushing aside - if anyone follows Bianca's Instagram, I don't think I've seen anyone who is even a slight "name", elicit so many confidences from strangers and share so many really heartfelt emotions to them in regards to their own illnesses.

As someone who has suffered through cancer - it really does mean a lot on any forum where strangers respond to you kindly. Especially if you don't get that from real live people around you. My own family was like "so yeah, when you're done vomiting you can get groceries for the 88 year old parents right?"

I always enjoy reading the comments on B's Instagram because I see her brightening people's day just by acknowledging their suffering. And sometimes that's the best thing a soul can do for another.
And she is actually sincere in her responses. I'll just leave it there. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So this was posted in the DM comments - look for Worst rated lol

" 'abuse' or an upset human being, expressing themselves to the husband who has decided to dump them? I think you Tattlers must lead very sheltered lives - or perhaps need to get some? Sad Yoyo fangirls, he's never going to do any of you."

It's classic mAlice if you ask me and she got called out too. Maybe AE needs to "get some" too? Now, where did that rich Disney executive go to? Also, it would seem that Bianca was a Yo fan that hit the jackpot. She was liking his insta way before they ever got together... So it DOES happen, mAlice, she might even have his nuts between her veneers right now. 🤭 😁 😘

Anyways we now have proof positive that lots of alcohol doesn't keep the covid away...
With mAlice everything is about sex, isn’t it? Always. The lecherous old sot. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
DUDE! I swear I can feel the earth shaking from LA and I'm in London.....mAlice must be smashing the house to bits!!!
They look amazing together and Ioan looks amazing and suave, real love suits him. They look so comfortable together 😍.
Put that in ya pipe and smoke it Alice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I so resonate with Bianca's need for privacy and not sharing her medical diagnosis.
I was eaten up with anger when I was given a life changing medical diagnosis and bitterly regret how I handled it. It's only now looking back that I realise just how much time Ive wasted being angry and I can't ever get that time back. It's one of my bug bears with Alice, being angry and resentful is only hurting you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
LOOOOKKKKKKKK

Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend Bianca Wallace speaks about MS diagnosis # via https://android.com
She is someone who goes from a pretty girl in photos to beautiful in videos, in a live setting, because of her expressive face, the way her beautiful smile lights up the room, the sparkle in her eyes, and her intelligence and inner beauty. She is a very bubbly person, but also has such a graceful way about her. You feel no phoniness from her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.