Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god you are bleeping amazing lady 💖! How lucky are we on this thread to have our own illustrator for the Madness of Alice?!

Did she actually post photos of you? Did we know this before??! Man, that grinds my gears!

Also I’m watching “The Affair” (late to the party, just finishing series 1) and I like to think Ioan and Bianca started off like Alison & Noah. All “forbidden“ and ridiculously passionate and lusty. Bit of wind in his sails after navigating shipwreck Alice.

Dominic West (the affair) always seems to be compared with Ioan for parts, but I don’t think Ioan would go after sex scenes like that. What do you all think? Have any of you even seen it? It’s quite a good watch so far and I loooooove Joshua Jackson 🥰

(I need to change my avatar. It’s making me feel really negative feelings looking at myself) 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Our @ReturningthePearls gives me such a raging heart on. 😍 If she lived nearby I'd adopt her as my little sister and insist on giving her a big ol' love squeeze at least once a day.
‘Heart on’😂😂😂Well, I’ve decided to take the plunge and watch Harrow. Loving it so far, but as for heart ons? Sorry, Ioan, but I only have eyes for Bettie the Boat and his office😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both Ioan and Bianca are looking fab- happy and healthy.

Alice looks like a raging dumpster fire.

Love will always triumph over hate eventually ☮✌

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And don't they look absolutely gorgeous!

I bet Ioan is cock-a-hoop that he finally has a partner who isn't going to be on the Worst Dressed list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am loving AB’s dress and shoes and hair. IG not too shabby either. They are very well matched.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.