Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she tweet something about holding up the divorce for years? I just skimmed through the TRO documents, and saw her claim she's made it her life's work to fight Ioan. BTW, did she ever take her kids to that cottage she rented in Devon for two weeks last summer, or was that just another kidney donation? Agh, I need a shower.

Edited because I just read my post and want to make it very clear that my need for a shower is because I feel dirty after reading those horrendous texts, not because I am in any way a stinky chipmunk.
Yes, anything to delay things and then shriek about him burning through their money with lawyer's fees. I recall that she also said once there will be no custody agreement until her golden child Ella is 14, the age at which she can decide to officially reject her father and choose mAlice as sole custodial parent. So yes, she intends to delay things forever, just to cause further pain for Ioan and still be able to call him her husband. Good to have goals and priorities in life, right? And she gets away with it all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Have I missed why we have hats on our little avatar/photo thingies today?

I think Ioan looks rather fetching in mine…🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, anything to delay things and then shriek about him burning through their money with lawyer's fees. I recall that she also said once there will be no custody agreement until her golden child Ella is 14, the age at which she can decide to officially reject her father and choose mAlice as sole custodial parent. So yes, she intends to delay things forever, just to cause further pain for Ioan and still be able to call him her husband. Good to have goals and priorities in life, right? And she gets away with it all.
Why is it that the truly evil people seem to get away with everything? It’s no wonder I mainly prefer my own company or that of my dog with the exception of family and a few friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What pisses me off (among many things) is that she’s dragging this on but then shaming him in increasingly subtle ways for living the rest of his life...? “Oh, you wanna go to the UK? Cool, I’m just gonna dangle photos and vids of our precious kids in your face to show you what you’re missing out on within the family sphere.” Never mind that she’s already delaying the divorce procedure, which is crappy enough. Nobody gets to be happy when Alice isn’t happy. I’ve never encountered such a selfish person before. I hope B’s update photos make Alice weep at night, and I hope that even after every snide post she makes, she still goes to bed feeling wholly dissatisfied with the reality of this matter: that people move on without her and are so much happier they did so.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They've been in Cardiff for quite some time now, aren't they?
View attachment 1241359
also by the end of this trip he is full grey lol
Greying hair or not, he is looking younger and healthier by the day. The grey hair actually suits him and makes his face brighter. He looks like an entirely different man, in fact. Freedom from a toxic marriage clearly agrees with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A good reason to bifurcate. At least she then has to stop calling him her husband.

It would be typical of her to not file the financial papers in order to hold things up. ...
... Shouldn't she be held in contempt for willfully ignoring deadlines and agreements? Hopefully, with a PRO in place, his position is strengthened regarding custody, but how do you enforce it and how do you keep this abominable person from continuing the PA (=child abuse)? And I don't for a minute believe she's turning over a new leaf by being relatively quiet right now. The minute the TRO expires, she'll be up and at it again.
IF he goes through with the PRO, that can be grounds for him getting 100% custody. It's prob a strategic move on his lawyer's part. She did also intimate that he was threatening to go for 100% custody early on. I don't think he wants to do that but I think it has been put to her that if she doesn't cooperate and co-parent, it is a possible reality.
There have been cases of serious PA where the court orders 100% to the alienated parent and the court enforces it.
Also the court can order temporary 100% custody to the alienated parent to balance out the time they have been deprived with a view to getting the children exposed again to that parent and hopefully undoing the alienation. In this case he could get 1 year of 100% custody I guess? Maybe that is why he said he would take a year's sabbatical?

well, it was "only" 5 months at the time (so 15 months over a 36 months period). He was also shooting Liar in the UK at the time. Also it seems like Harrow was always only going to run 3 seasons, so they probably didnt want to temporary uproot them?

(well, Alice doesnt want to uproot them within LA country so it's kinda not a surprise that a different country is a no go)

also I think it's legally not that easy
It wouldn't be legally easy now they are separated but it would have been easy then. Alice moved to Aus with him for 3 months when Ella was a baby.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be legally easy now they are separated but it would have been easy then. Alice moved to Aus with him for 3 months when Ella was a baby.
Wasn’t that when she claimed to catch Fibro?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
what was said if I may ask?

and no, you don't need to blank faces, all good, thanks for sharing ♥

well, it was "only" 5 months at the time (so 15 months over a 36 months period). He was also shooting Liar in the UK at the time. Also it seems like Harrow was always only going to run 3 seasons, so they probably didnt want to temporary uproot them?

(well, Alice doesnt want to uproot them within LA country so it's kinda not a surprise that a different country is a no go)

also I think it's legally not that easy
Thanks for clarifying this for me @welp, much appreciated

Some more with some of the same gang in An Evening with Shane Williams last month
For the rugby loving, proud Welshman Ioan, to be with the great Shane Williams…..awesome said my son.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I just make a slight comment - this isn't a response to you, but just in general, because we talk about depression a lot and it just popped into my head - we need to be a bit more careful with online diagnosing depression. Unhappiness and sadness are not depression. They can lead to it, but it's not the same thing, and the first two are basic human conditions, while depression is a medical condition that should be treated. Alice might be there with depression, but I'm not sure about Ioan? Is there any proof? Or was he just really unhappy and fed up?
That’s a really interesting point you’ve made @BigBonedBuzzard.

The stuff of nightmares, mine definitely. Just all those scummy bags adorned with these, and Alice selling them on her Cameos with me tied to a chair and forced to watch, time after time after………..😳

What pisses me off (among many things) is that she’s dragging this on but then shaming him in increasingly subtle ways for living the rest of his life...? “Oh, you wanna go to the UK? Cool, I’m just gonna dangle photos and vids of our precious kids in your face to show you what you’re missing out on within the family sphere.” Never mind that she’s already delaying the divorce procedure, which is crappy enough. Nobody gets to be happy when Alice isn’t happy. I’ve never encountered such a selfish person before. I hope B’s update photos make Alice weep at night, and I hope that even after every snide post she makes, she still goes to bed feeling wholly dissatisfied with the reality of this matter: that people move on without her and are so much happier they did so.
“Nobody gets to be happy when Alice isn’t happy” exactly this @ReturningthePearls. Alice is acting like a toddler stamping its feet and throwing their toys out of the pram when their will is crossed. “it’s not fair” they will cry. Boo hoo Alice, grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
he has to attend but not in person

there is the Race to Erase MS thingy in LA in 2 weeks. He regulary attended this with Alice, it would be a wasted opportunity to not go there, so I guess by then?
Can you imagine her reaction if he turns up with Bianca? She'll find it very hard not to comment, emojis will be her besties along with declarations of how she can't talk about it, blah blah blah.

Oooh, it would be lovely if they went there, but I assume they would have to be invited?
What if the event invites both Ioan and Alice separately? :eek:
I would think hope that after her nasty comments about Bianca & MS that she's no longer on their invite list!

Reactions: 20
Oh my, are they @M33L4 babies? So that's why all her pregnancies are swift and her labours last an hour or so... But seriously, why would you buy them and then hide them around the home? And 30 people found that helpful, the world is going mad 🤪 I get frustrated when I find that crappy confetti around the house, once, my cat sat on some, then showed me her heart covered chocolate starfish 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s a very good point, Buzzard.

Though I’d also like to add that Ioan was indeed depressed for maybe 2 years after the second Fantastic Four movie tanked in theatres. This coming from his own mouth during an interview, if I’m not mistaken. Now, whether or not he has actually been diagnosed with depression by a certified psychiatrist is a different story, so I’m simply basing this evidence off of what he has said about himself.

I also wonder if people can be depressed without it needing to be an ongoing, permanent illness? (For example: possibly Ioan’s depression, where he might not have needed medication to treat it for those 2 years?) Can depression sometimes be just a state of being? Something you fall into and then get out of? I don’t know because I can only speak of my own depression, which requires medicine and is pretty permanent.

Anyone have the spoons to educate? ❤
BIB - can imagine the kind of nasty belittling put downs she would have showered on him whilst simultaneously declaring how she boosted his career.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Welsh is my mother tongue and I can’t tell you how much this has made me smile 🙏🥰 The language/culture gets so much hate, this is so refreshing. Diolch.
Just wanted to say that as a woman of an age similar to AE, my father (abusive, CSA, DV, alcoholic, etc) appeared to be a very pleasant man to his compatriots but we - his family - were exposed to his other side and he (for some unfathomable reason to me) expressed a dislike of all things and peoples Irish, Scottish, Welsh, & Catholic.
Naturally, I couldn't understand this.
Growing up in such a household of extreme views, I took to reading and developed my views from the literature from the local library and the Bible (and it may sound quite basic nowadays but in the 60s and being quite financially constrained it was mainly what I had access to).
My main take from that, as a child, was that the oppressed and poor people would be sustained by God and their communities, and as an abused child it gave me hope! And I viewed what I thought were the oppressed nations in the same way, and I loved and embraced them.

What a shame that AE, with her intelligence, could not embrace this culture and its people, thereby alienating her husband and inevitably her children in the future.

She truly is her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Greying hair or not, he is looking younger and healthier by the day. The grey hair actually suits him and makes his face brighter. He looks like an entirely different man, in fact. Freedom from a toxic marriage clearly agrees with him.
He does look so young and very very fine indeed! 😉

• Heart
Alice might be there with depression, but I'm not sure about Ioan? Is there any proof? Or was he just really unhappy and fed up?
I'm not sure there is any proof AE is depressed. She is angry and bitter for sure. None of us are able to diagnose them. Just speculation based on him looking miserable and drained in photos.

I'm glad IG looks happy now. It's a far cry from how worried he looked before the TRO kicked in. Every night there was a new onslaught from AE. It was exhausting just reading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my, are they @M33L4 babies? So that's why all her pregnancies are swift and her labours last an hour or so... But seriously, why would you buy them and then hide them around the home? And 30 people found that helpful, the world is going mad 🤪 I get frustrated when I find that crappy confetti around the house, once, my cat sat on some, then showed me her heart covered chocolate starfish 🤨
Screenshot_20220506-044032_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.